Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,769 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4892410 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Freshprince91:

Chai!
Wey i just finish one trip since 6am ( Maryland to ikoyi) and uber con dey give me 2200 naira for 2 hours ride.
Uber is not for you according to one egbon here
grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Conner44:
where you?
Hurry
see you
Oya Reverse
enter
park
Cry cry baby

Why the poor guy no go run away
Why will you be making somebody laugh grin grin when somebody is still commesirating with somebody cry cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
tunlapapa:
Now this is when Uber will lose some drivers and end up losing trips/riders(riders will have to wait longer cos of fewer drivers online at the moment and the impatient ones will use the alternative).
We are stylishly back to the era of 25% and drivers will continue to groan in pains for the there is nothing they can do(no union).
Lol mad ppl, thank God I've looked away since the era of 20 trips. I can't imagine uber not giving 3% after working hard to complete 30 trips all in the name of suspecting your account without any fact.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
peeps4u:

What a bad experience. I wonder why some men do that. I guess it is mostly a deliberate act to disgrace the Lady, but it is an extremely wicked act. If only they know that act could lead some ladies to suicide.

May God help her and you also for at least lightening her load with encouragement.
I feel for her, but dont let us judge from a one sided story. You don't know what she might have done for the guy to do what he did.
Eyes have seen in this game mehn

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bigdam:
Experienced Uber taxify driver needed , must stay on the mainland ogudu,ikeja, Berger , ogba etc, Toyota corrolla ,security deposit 08132492726
I stay in Eko Atlantic City, pls can you consider me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
deedee44:

I stay in Eko Atlantic City, pls can you consider me?
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
tunlapapa:
Now this is when Uber will lose some drivers and end up losing trips/riders(riders will have to wait longer cos of fewer drivers online at the moment and the impatient ones will use the alternative).
We are stylishly back to the era of 25% and drivers will continue to groan in pains for the there is nothing they can do(no union).

Got the same message, I just drove back home to sleep. This is just crazy, no prior info. 30 trips is slavery abeg. Abeg who get Tasifire application form?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Conner44:
where you?
Hurry
see you
Oya Reverse
enter
park
Cry cry baby

Why the poor guy no go run away

Guy u no well oo grin person like you fit do the same thing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
deedee44:

Find me client that wants happy ending na grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
tunlapapa:

Me that ditched Uber throughout this weekend. Even when I'm on 3%.
Won all taxify campaigns from Thursday till Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin

That person fit be psychic. Imagine 30 trips ontop their stupid 300 naira, 450 naira trips, even the long one i carry today, na nonsense price and dem no do anything when i review am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guys pls, what's the reasonable fee I should charge for a trip from Lagos to akure (2days) accomodation will be paid by the rider (hotel).

This is from my yesterday rider(cry cry baby) she has been nice to me.

How much make I bill am?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sorry for doing this here: please anyone knows any Ikeja electric prepaid meter technicians within shomolu/Ikeja axis? I will appreciate his contact. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin

No matter how it be .. You still dey do am grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
donfortune48:

Me that ditched Uber throughout this weekend. Even when I'm on 3%.
Won all taxify campaigns from Thursday till Sunday.
Taxify sef don remove all the bonuses except on weekends, something is actually going on. It can't be ordinary

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
dru23:

No matter how it be .. You still dey do am grin
Lol, bros seriously water don pass Garri.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrjaydee:
Guys pls, what's the reasonable fee I should charge for a trip from Lagos to akure (2days) accomodation will be paid by the rider (hotel).

How much make I bill am?

5k, as a gentle man.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, bros seriously water don pass Garri.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.. Maybe if you use your time wisely.. You might achieve more...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
fasa199:
Does Uber and Bolt give riders orientation of asking

WHERE ARE YOU?? in a commanding tone

What ever happened to is this (name) I’m at (name of street and no)
It's the society we live in bro. There's nothing uber or Bolt can do about this. People here are very rude, lack manners and just don't know how to talk. It's one of the amazing things you see on Uber. Just think of the expatriates you pick up and compare how they behave to majority of Nigerians, especially these females. Tufia kwa.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bigdam:
Experienced Uber taxify driver needed , must stay on the mainland ogudu,ikeja, Berger , ogba etc, Toyota corrolla, security deposit 08132492726

Is it HP?

Do people deposit for security in case of rental?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
tunlapapa:
Yet to see this on my dashboard. Did four trips this morning before getting to work. Usually, after my first trip of the week, this thing appears. Let me wait and see. Time to sign up with Bolt if Uber goes ahead with this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Freshprince91:

That person fit be psychic. Imagine 30 trips ontop their stupid 300 naira, 450 naira trips, even the long one i carry today, na nonsense price and dem no do anything when i review am.

Lol boss, dat d business, u have to come into it with shock absorber, they can change the goal post at anything, all you have to do is re-strategies formular that will work for u.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrjaydee:

How much make I bill am?
grin grin oven lighting bill inclusive VAT 150000# naira

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
peeps4u:

5k, as a gentle man.

Haba! Oya bring your car I go pay you 10k grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin oven lighting bill inclusive VAT 150000# naira

Na so u wan ruin my personality? I don't light anyhow ovens

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
mrjaydee:

How much make I bill am?
See the way God just joined you two together

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
tunlapapa:

Now this is where I draw the curtains. Your post motivated me chase 100k but I couldn't cos of too much waiting time on Saturday and I never worked beyond 6pm daily.
I think I'll adopt this strategy.
That was my week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello everyone, please i need Taxify's Surulere Office address.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Emimaeyor:
Hello everyone, please i need Taxify's Surulere Office address.
Thanks in anticipation
When you get to stadium or shitta, ask where Rasaq Balogun street is, when u get there then ask where Taxify office is there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Olopa; Oga anything for us, do something n.a..
Me; Na person I carry for back o (he bends over to see)
Olopa ; You be Uber abi?
Me; Yes
Olopa : Una no dey ever get , just dey go. (n.a. so rider begin smile, that she's hearing such for the first time)

Picked a young "runz girl" today she was changing hotel to another location and my heart sunk because of how young she was and what she does to stay alive. I just WEAK.

But all in ALL today has been fair, and it's not over yet.

Kept looking for Taxify bonus after chopping the early morning one. the thing no show

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ok thank you. Please can they still attend to someone today? Done with all the online test already.
hefelove:

When you get to stadium or shitta, ask where Rasaq Balogun street is, when u get there then ask where Taxify office is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.