Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,104 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4893038 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (5720) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
kodred:

You guys should stop cheating taxify. Maybe that is why they increased their commission. Do a review and pay the actual commission.

They linked you to the rider and gave you that money. They deserve their cut because without them, you wouldn’t have that money. Integrity guys. Integrity.

Integrity, when their app lacks same.?

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
daddytime:

Integrity, when their app lacks same.?

So because they fall short, we should go down to their level? No bro. You have to be firm.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
fasa199:
Is like TAxify wants to be unfortunate came out early to earn well only to get request that will take me to were I was initially standing and it won’t be more than 500. I just tire. I never even gross 7k since 5am embarassed. My positioning is very bad

God definitely doesn’t sleep God has indeed favored me. I have been to the island twice today from the airport and also back to Ikeja twice. See y’all later cool grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
ofime123:
guy is not about positioning is about luck this job even if u position properly and people refuse to request what will u do. well u guys call it positioning I call it luck and Gods favour. that is why is good to have multiple app so that if one no come others will come in as much as uber don't give me 3% again I do take trips on uber or ocar even indriver have took trips on their app.

My Oga I somewot agree with u, but we still can't take position away from Both. I have a place I like ard opebi because dia is a tree I use as shade, but deep within I know I am doing myself, because I'll sleep well and tired of sleeping, unless I'm lucky enough to get trip on time. Position is when u find urself ard Awolowo rd ard 4/6pm, if u don't get trip during dis hours, just go back to village, gather all d elders and ask dem questions.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shyenar999(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
bolabiyi:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/taxify-driver-shot-dead-and-his-car-stolen-in-lagos-graphic-photo.html May the Lord continue to protect us...

Wahala wa oo
Fear come dey catch me to enter Lagos come hustle
Make I kuku face my cabucabu 4 OS jeje
Toor, I pray for God's protection over us
May God forgive the dead and grant him a restful soul.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Guys please, stop driving to terrible places at night, especially if your rider is a male client..... my friend was shot early Saturday morning, and he died at the spot, I’m in tears... he was a promising young man....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
His name is wisdom, he drives a with Corolla sport 2004 model, he lives at badore.... he was shot at early hours of the morning at abijo GRA....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Warning graphic photo!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
izzou:

Invictus Obi related? grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
kodred:

So because they fall short, we should go down to their level? No bro. You have to be firm.
You can't go straight if the road bends otherwise you'll hear gboassss!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
deedee44:

You can't go straight if the road bends otherwise you'll hear gboassss!!!
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
ofime123:
I was in ajao estate last two weeks I waited almost one hour no request on bolt or uber I just on my indriver immediately I got a request to addo road 4000k I took the request and the man call me I told am am coming on one condition that he will be the one to pay for toll gate he accepted and I did that trip. is better for me to be waiting endlessly.
You're absolutely right. Its purely luck. With my so-called good positioning skills, I could only boast of 4k7 as at 2pm. I just pack under my favorite tree for Ikoyi, fall chair, relax de reason my life. I was on the verge of giving up when a request came on Bölt. Took the babe to Lekki II and got another request on same Bölt. Dropped the couple on the mainland and got another request back to the island. That was how today changed for me. I'm in my house now with 18k on my dashboard. Ordinarily speaking, I wouldn't have positioned at the points I got the best deals at those times of the day. No matter how smart you are, no be everyday be Christmas

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
cindybaby22:

What kind of a person are you?
Someone spending money to develop his/herself is wasting of resources?
Do you think it is every undergraduate that will end up working with their degree? I have rev. Father doing phd, another doing masters? There is never a limit to self development.
Your level of reasoning is myopic sorry to say
you're just way too intelligent for this kind of engagement with this fake guy ma'am.eveything you posted here has defeated his stupid position.theres nothing he has not puffed up himself to be,but he's here obsessed with what we do,though he's not on the platform.i now believe he's systematically looking for a car to drive here.pls don't glorify him with your valuable responses.its like throwing precious stones at pigs, they'll never know it's worth grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
cindybaby22:

You that is not chasing the Nigerian approach of paper qualification what have you invented?
Why are you guys so full of mouth on here?? Haba!!!
you just busted a habitual psychotic one.his reputation is unparalleled here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
pope191:

My Oga I somewot agree with u, but we still can't take position away from Both. I have a place I like ard opebi because dia is a tree I use as shade, but deep within I know I am doing myself, because I'll sleep well and tired of sleeping, unless I'm lucky enough to get trip on time. Position is when u find urself ard Awolowo rd ard 4/6pm, if u don't get trip during dis hours, just go back to village, gather all d elders and ask dem questions.
Afolabi awosanya off agbaoku? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

all i can say is within the banking sector, you may remain in that position at that salary forever.
even in other industries, where the understanding is that sit in this contract role until theres a vacancy - it doesnt work any more
the question is what are the actual possibilities with uber? or are you just going to swap one dead end job for a different dead end job?
coming from an unemployed low life,this is the highest level of hypocrisy. As it ever occurred to you that most drivers makes more than some bank managers take home?your level of low life is abysmal undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrjaydee:
Una get wahala for this thread. Too much ego is all I see been displayed in a faceless forum. Even person wey still dey his mama house will come here and type jackshit!

I'm beginning to lose interest in this thread.

If you cant accept other people opinions then get the hell out of here.

Ask yourself why am I on the thread?
Are you a driver/partner?
Are u an aspiring driver/partner?
Are you a rider?
Are u a mechanic?

If you are none of these get your stupid ass out of here!
he's actually looking for rentals but too proud to voice out grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
baxton25:
Guys please, stop driving to terrible places at night, especially if your rider is a male client..... my friend was shot early Saturday morning, and he died at the spot, I’m in tears... he was a promising young man....
RIP Wisdom cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:
coming from an unemployed low life,this is the highest level of hypocrisy. As it ever occurred to you that most drivers makes more than some bank managers take home?your level of low life is abysmal undecided

You are very very stupid, do you realise that?
Anybody who has worked with contract employees will advise them the same way.
For your information, foolish idiot, I entered my old company in 2006 and met a contract staff in the department. That person was a contact staff for the entire 14 years. As a member of a union, my salary increased every year, whether I had a promotion or not. This person received the most minor salary increases and almost no training
This person was let go before me, and his severance was 3m max. No gratuity. This person was still a first tier contract staff. Some second tier contract staff had 400k severance after close to 10 years of service

People work in contract positions on hope they will become full staff. If you do not have a very very strong willed boss who has your back, that one is story.

There was a colleague with hnd. He was told he could not be absorbed because he did not have a degree. They guy got a degree. Nothing. He got a masters, still nothing. He eventually quit in frustration.

I had a guy I was training. The guy was contract staff. I told him, once I am out, I am sure you will be made full staff. I am out and he is still contract.

In Nigerian run businesses a contract salary position is outright slavery.

It is only in upstream jobs where at least contract jobs have a reasonable salary, but no guarantee of permanence.

I am advising the person based on my direct experience that there is no future in a contract job. Incidentally, poco has made the exact same warning to others. It is even worse in the banking sector. Yet here you are running your dirty envious, broke player hata mouth at genuine advise

This is why I say you have the mentality of a driver. It comes through every time you try to make a point. You are a lower case fool and will always be one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

You are very very stupid, do you realise that?
Anybody who has worked with contract employees will advise them the same way.
For your information, foolish idiot, I entered my old company in 2006 and met a contract staff in the department. That person was a contact staff for the entire 14 years. As a member of a union, my salary increased every year, whether I had a promotion or not. This person received no such salary increases and almost no training
This person was let go before me, and his severance was 3m max. No gratuity. This person was still a first tier contract staff. Some second tier contract staff hit 400m severance after close to 10 years of service

People work in contract positions on hope they will become full staff. If you do not have a very very strong willed boss who has your back, that one is story.

There was a colleague with hnd. He was told he could not be absorbed because he did not have a degree. They guy got a degree. Nothing. He got a masters, still nothing. He eventually quit in frustration.

I had a guy I was training. The guy was contract staff. I told him, once I am out, I am sure you will be made full staff. I am out and he is still contract.

In Nigerian run businesses a contract salary position is outright slavery.

It is only in upstream jobs where at least contract jobs have a reasonable salary, but no guarantee of permanence.

I am advising the person based on my direct experience that there is no future in a contract job. Incidentally, poco has made the exact same warning to others. It is even worse in the banking sector. Yet here you are running your dirty envious, broke player hata mouth at genuine advise

This is why I say you have the mentality of a driver. It comes through every time you try to make a point. You are a lower case fool and will always be one.
yawn.self hyping and chest beating as usual. A typical gorilla. youre living a past time. You used to be success,now you're a low life.deal with it bro."when I was this, when I was that." What are you now?pride goeth before a fall.cool

NB
Never in your miserable deluded life bring the Mrs name into our conversation. I was right about you all along.youll never leave here,cos this is where you get noticed.deprived child

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:
yawn.self hyping and chest beating as usual. A typical gorilla youre living a past time. You used to be successful,now you're a low life.deal with it bro."when I was this, when I was that." What are you now?pride goeth before a fall.cool

Guy, who told your pauper ass I am a lowlife? You think I am a failure like you? You think I have no marketable skills beyond driving a car?

https://www.nairaland.com/5544277/communal-dstv-installation

You know why I am asking the question there - because I am doing a complete design for a client on a project. And that is one aspect.

I have other jobs I am doing. I am debating whether to become a partner in a different company, or a manager in another. Please accept that you are not my mate, and you will never amount to anything more than a jealous kabu kabu driver. Fooking ediat. I even had the opportunity to return to my old company as a contract employee, but I did not want that.

If you like advise your friends or children to remain in dead end contract jobs. You will do that since you have nothing to offer on terms of skills or competence. Better face your driving. You will probably die there. That is the sum total of your skill set, holding a wheel in your hands

Foolish man

If I spam this board with jobs I have done since then you will start wailing again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

Guy, who told your pauper ass I am a lowlife? You think I am a failure like you? You think I have no marketable skills beyond driving a car?

https://www.nairaland.com/5544277/communal-dstv-installation

You know why I am asking the question there - because I am doing a complete design for a client on a project. And that is one aspect.

I have other jobs I am doing. I am debating whether to become a partner in a different company, or a manager in another. Please accept that you are not my mate, and you will never amount to anything more than a jealous kabu kabu driver. Fooking ediat. I even had the opportunity to return to my old company as a contract employee, but I did not want that.

If you like advise your friends or children to remain in dead end contract jobs. You will do that since you have nothing to offer on terms of skills or competence. Better face your driving. You will probably die there.

Foolish man

If I spam this board with jobs I have done since then you will start wailing again.
so you're now a DStv installer? That's a big leap from the "upstream sector". You're finished bro.your pride just doesn't let you in on it. Your next upgrade is the community recharge card seller.youre using your hands to reveal your fake life and lies.i told you you'd be the undoing of yourself here.
Continue with your I am this I am that, hallucinations,by the time reality sets in, you'll be chief inspector of a public toilet. grin. Humble yourself to be honoured.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
deedee44:

Afolabi awosanya off agbaoku? grin

Lazy driver's everywhere grin there is one woman that sell garri around dia, once I nack d garri for hot sun, the next tin is to position sleep.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:
so you're now a DStv installer? That's a big leap from the "upstream sector". You're finished bro.your pride just doesn't let you in on it. Your next upgrade is the community recharge card seller.youre using your hands to reveal your fake life and lies.i told you you'd be the undoing of yourself here.
Continue with your I am this I am that, hallucinations,by the time reality sets in, you'll be chief inspector of a public toilet. Humble yourself to be honoured.

This fight seems like forever grin can u people just suspend it, let Anthony Joshua and Ruiz Jr finish dia fight first. Ruiz just remind me of sometim... Pls which of the rice is Bolt going to give drivers as end of d year gift, local or foreign rice? Cos I don't lyk dis local rice

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:
Continue with your I am this I am that, hallucinations,by the time reality sets in, you'll be chief inspector of a public toilet. grin. Humble yourself to be honoured.

Can you read at all? Olodo. For an older man, you are more stupid than those foolish kids shouting conspiracy over onyeama

Do you understand what engineering design is? It is about deploying scalable solutions in anything you do. I am doing the m&e DESIGN for a shopping complex. This is just one of the skills I picked over my career. Because i am a professional, I do not want a situation where, after we are done, the building will be defaced with 50 dishes. And wires running everywhere, and changes everytime a tenant left.
Accordingly I have done my research. I have to them back up my research with a confirmation that the my solution can be deployed , operated and maintained locally. If this is over your empty head, it is understandable.

You are duller than the laziest technicians i have had to supervise, after all

Follow and learn. At the very least you will learn critical thinking . Not turn left turn right, go straight orders from owners corner

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
pope191:

This fight seems like forever grin can u people just suspend it, let Anthony Joshua and Ruiz Jr finish dia fight first. Ruiz just remind me of sometim... Pls which of the rice is Bolt going to give drivers as end of d year gift, local or foreign rice? Cos I don't lyk dis local rice
the local rice na we own.it will get better with time. If we no patronise our products,who will?
As for that upstream guy,who's now installing DStv,I believe he's in the wrong thread. Let him take his nuisance to the proper place and stop forcing his twisted thoughts on us here.his cry for help is irritating grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:
the local rice na we own.it will get better with time. If we no patronise our products,who will?
As for that upstream guy,who's now installing DStv,I believe he's in the wrong thread. Let him take his nuisance to the proper place and stop forcing his twisted thoughts on us here.his cry for help is irritating grin

Olodo. Understand the difference between installation and design. Or you think everyone builds their house or dwelling like your hovel with Wires and pipes flying everywhere? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Brainbox0806: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Correct talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

Can you read at all? Olodo. For an older man, you are more stupid than those foolish kids shouting conspiracy over onyeama

Do you understand what engineering design is? It is about deploying scalable solutions in anything you do. I am doing the m&e DESIGN for a shopping complex. This is just one of the skills I picked over my career. Because i am a professional, I do not want a situation where, after we are done, the building will be defaced with 50 dishes. And wires running everywhere, and changes everytime a tenant left.
Accordingly I have done my research. I have to them back up my research with a confirmation that the my solution can be deployed , operated and maintained locally. If this is over your empty head, it is understandable.

You are duller than the laziest technicians i have had to supervise, after all

Follow and learn. At the very least you will learn critical thinking . Not turn left turn right, go straight orders from owners corner
and the eediot explained.after all this big grammars and innuendos,you're still a DStv installer.aponle ni fashion designer, tailor ni everybody grin
Do you realize what I'm doing to you?you realize the power I have over you right now?what I'm doing to you? A "lowly"driver like me? grin
You're my bitch and you don't seem to realise it.so much for being a boss grin lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:
and the eediot explained.after all this big grammars and innuendos,you're still a DStv installer.aponle ni fashion designer, tailor ni everybody grin
Do you realize what I'm doing to you?you realize the power I have over you right now?what I'm doing to you? A "lowly"driver like me? grin
You're my bitch and you don't seem to realise it.so much for being a boss grin lol

receive that, pauper.

thats how fashion designers roll cheesy

dont choke on your pauper tears tongue tongue

we are cracking our brains on how to deploy world class solutions for our clients while you are struggling to avoid potholes

life ehn. go to bed. another day of bitter struggle awaits you. hopefully you will end up driving someone like me. last week my driver ran into taskforce on a one way. they took 15k from him. i gave him 5k because he was a nice guy and it was just bad luck on his part. you being the arsehole you are, will probably have already pissed off your passenger and had a day of double loss.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
eherbal:

I know, but if Buhari is using our annex hospital, I don't think its bad to eat annex rice on Xmas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (5720) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.