Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801476 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abdomox:
Good day. Plese need advise on if 2007 Mazda 5 (Pix below) will be accepted as Uber or Bolt car. Thanks.
It will be accepted on bolt XL

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
ajoks533:
Guy chill, why your blood dey hot. Legs making noise is different from engine rattling.
I haven't recovered from this mornings traffic.
Every atom for my body dey hot.

Rattling- Engine has knocked already.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
2FlowZ:
Hello house... please I want to rent a very good air conditioned vehicle for 5weeks...I will pay 27k/week subject to agreement .....

What is car to be used for? (Personal or e-hailing)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
mrjaydee:
Got a request inside Lekki 1. Got the house rider say make I enter the compound, na so I enter the compound.

The lowest car I see na Hilux, Benz Porsche, Rangerover etc

Rider: pls park your car and start the trip we are going in my G-wagon.

Me: Confused and excited..I just say no props. In my mind ehn if you see happiness.

Na so I take drive Gwagon reach airport to pick her parents and back to lekki. The trip was a card trip, madam still dash me 10k.

Now I'm back in my coro, the car just dey vex me. We go use all body to turn steering, person go enter pothole or your head go dey pain you.

Chai! God punish poverty.

Modified. If you drive a Gwagon come airport you are free to park and stop anywhere. I saw those bastards tout dem just dey salute

2nd lekki to airport. Rider paid 8k. 23k today... lazy driver closed

You no even fear say you no go meet your Coro when you come back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
timifakay:

Fear ke?

When na me hold the Gwagon key? I go happy sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
timifakay:

If I no meet my coro.... Na Godwin nagrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
E-hailing, but I have a client who needs my services for 5weeks

Carshopper:

What is car to be used for? (Personal or e-hailing)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
eherbal:
morning Bros.shey na you dey use smile wireless yesterday for opay office

eherbal, you don start o!
I go call uncle Jesusson2020/Wiseone2020 for you o grin.

Ofime & Gentlelife50, abeg i just completed my first Opay trip (oyin jolayemi -Alapere) and rider did an online transaction which reflected on my Oride App but na 0 still dey my Opay payment App. What could be the cause and why dem go send me go pick a rider for Mile12 when i dey Alapere?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freshprince91:

Ofime & Gentlelife50, abeg i just completed my first Opay trip (oyin jolayemi -Alapere) and rider did an online transaction which reflected on my Oride App but na 0 still dey my Opay payment App. What could be the cause and why dem go send me go pick a rider for Mile12 when i dey Alapere?

Whats the difference between Mile 12 and Alapere? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freshprince91:

Hehehe you sabi where you dey so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:

Whats the difference between Mile 12 and Alapere? undecided

Bros, i was at the tail end of a street very close to the express (Lagos /ojo expressway) and the request was 29 minutes (7.2km) drive.
I for run am if not App for the frog-eyed danfo driver that hit my car while trying to run away from the Police at Alapere express junction. Him con dey prostrate dey beg me, use brake oil clean the yellow paint.
I just dey vex go house now. Na money wey i go give panelbeater i dey brood about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babadee1900:
For OCar registration, contact this guy:

Name: Julius.

He's a legit guy, he helped me with my registration offline, I only went to their office for training and verification.

Nigerians, we too like 3rd party.
That's how someone told me how he will handle my Uber registration and so on, he told me that the online exams will cost me some bucks. After few hours of research, I created my Uber account alone (I had the rider account), upload my pic, took the assessment, got the result few days later, undergo the training online, add my bank account and tax details, upload vehicle inspection, and I was online.

I did all these online without visiting their office, even when I was deactivated due high rate of trip cancellation, I go through the refreshers training online and my account was up that same day.

I don't even know how their office looks like.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
tojahh:

Hehehe you sabi where you dey so?

A street very close to the expressway (Lagos/ojo expressway).
The request i was asked to drive 29 minutes (7km) to was going to idumota and i dread that place ,now danfo don hit my car.
May be God use am safe me as my mind no dey settle to dey drive go idumota but the 2k wey panelbeater go collect from me to push out this thing dey vex me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Are you talking about sanwo olu and tinubu?
grin

Bros, i no call names o before dem hang my head for hate speech grin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abdomox: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abdomox:
Good day. Plese need advise on if 2007 Mazda 5 (Pix below) will be accepted as Uber or Bolt car. Thanks.

Please help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
ndubuis:
Nope, a rider will need to get the f*ck out. Lol I don't have time to be parking stuffs from my car. That will even be more embarrassing than a simple polite ask for the rider to go out with you.
U no get sense. Mudafucker grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
chillex8:

This is uber loot aka blood money

Wow! On Bolt it can't be more than 6k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Uber never pay me ooo. Any issues
Have any one been paid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
See them
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
xana101:
Uber never pay me ooo. Any issues
Have any one been paid.

We plenty.
I hear Abuja peeps don see alert though

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freshprince91:

The elders should put mouth in this matter ooo, alapere to mile 12.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freshprince91:

Bros, i was at the tail end of a street very close to the express (Lagos /ojo expressway) and the request was 29 minutes (7.2km) drive.
I for run am if not App for the frog-eyed danfo driver that hit my car while trying to run away from the Police at Alapere express junction. Him con dey prostrate dey beg me, use brake oil clean the yellow paint.
I just dey vex go house now. Na money wey i go give panelbeater i dey brood about.

So sorry bro

Is your car comprehensively insured?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gentlelife50:
See them
grin grin

Psalms 23 bro grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freshprince91:

Bros, i no call names o before dem hang my head for hate speech grin.
Na so u dey fear?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby147: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
good day my people...I'm buying a tokunbo car next week..have not made up my choicewhich car to buy. between toyota corolla 2005 and toyota camry 2005 which is better for e-hailing...?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
zubby147:
good day my people...I'm buying a tokunbo car next week..have not made up my choicewhich car to buy. between toyota corolla 2005 and toyota camry 2005 which is better for e-hailing...?

Both go like dey on bolt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby147: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
so i should buy any of the both car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abdomox:

Please help

Somebody already answered you. Bolt XL is the category for your Spacebus.

I don't know if OCar or Obus would accept it tho undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Brainbox0806:
#3,500 fuel used,And the engine cried for 12hrs plus, 11,300 naira grossed, @8.43pm, 10k paid out for parking at a wrong spot in the airport - mm1. The pain felt is unexplainable. I'm about to invest heavily in a fleet, so I want to know how it feels like being a driver ,n the pros n cons in the business. Just 4 days in this - So far,I feel the drivers are not well protected and prone to risks while the riders get some protection. In my view, riders should also have their face registered, not only the drivers (I'm sure bolt or uber wouldn't want that to avoid low patronage, in the end,they don't care about the drivers but the Cash flows). Also the bolt commission doesn't seems high if only the fares can be slightly increased ( sometimes the fares are ridiculously low), if they can't, commission should be reduced. Also, I think drivers that finish up to or more than two hundred trips monthly should be compensated at the end of each month. People will be right at a taxi park full of available cars, but will order bolt to come pick them up from d spot, because the fares is low,they dare not request for a local taxi, I'm still observing, n will drive more in my free times, maybe I will take it slowly with the investment plan by starting with just two cars, I hate to lose, hence I practically study what I'm about to invest in. Kudos to all drivers, wish you guys best of lucks, n b safe out there.

Every driver has a story. We tell it to encourage others not to give up. Mine goes like this.
It was 10am, just collected the corrolla from the company after serious drilling and screening, was going home to just rest. At that fly over bridge that connects 3MD to Ikoyi, there was a gradual hold up. Getting to the top of the bridge to join the line that goes to Ikoyi. One danfo jumped infront of me. Mehn, I just collected the car and you want to bash it. I swung to the right to avoid a clash and too much English. Gbam! Right infront of me was the men in yellow. Lastma. The danfo zoomed off. I have already been pushed out of the line. Next move, bloody mistake. Had to start begging commuters to let me back into the line. Lagos drivers are wicked. Nobody send me. I was driving alone on one lane trying to join the main line. More mistake. The men in yellow was still watching from afar. Mistake continues. My silly head didn't think. Just want to get home and rest. Only to drive towards them. The next thing, is they started posing me for picture. One of them jumped in beside me. They said, I have created a third line. I was supposed to join the line from the beginning where I met the slow traffic going to Ikoyi. Hence i have broken traffic rule. I was trying to explain my self out. More mistake. The guy stretched his hand and grabbed the car key. Gbam! The trap has caught meat. I almost fainted. Just got this car, have not worked a day. My account was red, pocket empty. Don't even have money for fuel to begin work the next day.I ended up at olowu. If you've never been there pray never to. Not even a request should take you there. Better say Amen! Lastma are the most wicked. Here I understand the meaning of police is your friend. We started debating the price from N90k. We agreed 15k Then started making calls. I called the whole world. Finally raised closed that. Went back to the goat (guy stinks with all the money they make) the lastma boys handed over my case to treat my Bleep up. Offered them 10k with dehumanizing begging. Before they released the car.

Hustle has started since. Seen more obstacles worse than these. The Almighty makes us stronger with them. Keep pushing guys, never give up.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
zubby147:
so i should buy any of the both car?

Yes sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby147: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
This thing don happen to me last year, one sunday morning like that.
Got a request going to MMIA from ikoyi, I just say make I manage the fuel reach airport since road go free. Getting to Ikeja bridge, to go up the bridge, the little fuel wey remain come go back, no come reach the engine. Baba na so the car stop untop that narrow brigde that can hardly contain two cars at the same time. Na so I cause traffic Oo... Thank God say na sunday. I run go down the bridge go buy fuel with plastic.
Thank God say rider leave house well ahead of time. Untop of that, rider dash me 300naira change and warn me never to try it again.
Since then, I cant remember the last time my fuel enter reserve.
ajoks533:
Some of our guys no dey try... How can you drive your car without fuel.
Now I have to sit down under this hot sun to wait for him to run to the nearest fuel station which is like 15mins from here by foot.
Now if I give am 1 star rating now, with a noisy car, him go talk say I be bad rider.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.