Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819563 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2019
skillip:
All the Red man and the likes you listen to should be able to give you inspiration by now, plus the soft ones too . I don tell you say you don turn Technical Adviser. Na to add small Jabs for the lyrics.

I've been dropping bars since morning grin

I think I need to challenge MI and Vector. Let me do a diss track for both of them cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2019
chillex8:

Let my two balls burst if I ever activate on opay.
like ehn? the rubbish I witnessed there yesterday is a pointer to the fact that they're not ready for business. for nearly every question posed at them,their response is ,"our technicians are working on it".this peeps are not prepared for the ehailing biz.no wonder Uber isn't threatened by their maneuvers.
I predict a lot of glitch in their system in the coming days cause I don't think their servers will be able to accommodate the influx of ignorant drivers onboarding everyday

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2019
OmoOshodi:

Bolt yet to pay o
They paid me yesterday ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2019
Opay yet to pay y today ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2019
2FlowZ:
Hello house... please I want to rent a very good air conditioned vehicle for 5weeks...I will pay 27k/week subject to agreement .....

Reach out to carshoppeer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Brainbox0806:
#3,500 fuel used,And the engine cried for 12hrs plus, 11,300 naira grossed, @8.43pm, 10k paid out for parking at a wrong spot in the airport - mm1. The pain felt is unexplainable. I'm about to invest heavily in a fleet, so I want to know how it feels like being a driver ,n the pros n cons in the business. Just 4 days in this - So far,I feel the drivers are not well protected and prone to risks while the riders get some protection. In my view, riders should also have their face registered, not only the drivers (I'm sure bolt or uber wouldn't want that to avoid low patronage, in the end,they don't care about the drivers but the Cash flows). Also the bolt commission doesn't seems high if only the fares can be slightly increased ( sometimes the fares are ridiculously low), if they can't, commission should be reduced. Also, I think drivers that finish up to or more than two hundred trips monthly should be compensated at the end of each month. People will be right at a taxi park full of available cars, but will order bolt to come pick them up from d spot, because the fares is low,they dare not request for a local taxi, I'm still observing, n will drive more in my free times, maybe I will take it slowly with the investment plan by starting with just two cars, I hate to lose, hence I practically study what I'm about to invest in. Kudos to all drivers, wish you guys best of lucks, n b safe out there.
You're your name truly

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
If nairalandbuzz likes were sold for 1k naira each, Izzou would have been smiling to bank by now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
peeps4u:
If nairalandbuzz likes were sold for 1k naira each, Izu would have been smiling to bank by now.

Unfortunately, likes have always been worthless online grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
peeps4u:
If nairalandbuzz likes were sold for 1k naira each, Izzou would have been smiling to bank by now.

NwaAmaikpe would be contesting with Mompha in dollars.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
tojahh:

NwaAmaikpe would be contesting with Mompha in dollars.
I just gave you a one dollar like
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pls where is Opays office in lekki?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
eherbal:
like ehn? the rubbish I witnessed there yesterday is a pointer to the fact that they're not ready for business. for nearly every question posed at them,their response is ,"our technicians are working on it".this peeps are not prepared for the ehailing biz.no wonder Uber isn't threatened by their maneuvers.
I predict a lot of glitch in their system in the coming days cause I don't think their servers will be able to accommodate the influx of ignorant drivers onboarding everyday
Finally, someone concurs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
It’s past midday, anybody received payment from UBER yet?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abdomox: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good day. Plese need advise on if 2007 Mazda 5 (Pix below) will be accepted as Uber or Bolt car. Thanks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some of our guys no dey try... How can you drive your car without fuel.
Now I have to sit down under this hot sun to wait for him to run to the nearest fuel station which is like 15mins from here by foot.
Now if I give am 1 star rating now, with a noisy car, him go talk say I be bad rider.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
ajoks533:
Now I have to sit down under this hot sun to wait for him to run to the nearest fuel station which is like 15mins from here by foot.
Now if I give am 1 star rating now, with a noisy car, him go talk say I be bad rider.
No give am abeg, pity am biko.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
ajoks533:
It's definitely a corolla. Those boys believe their car runs on water. Anytime I patronize them they are always begging to buy 1k fuel.
Who still buys 1k fuel for commercial driving
shocked

Am always scared when I request and see it's a corolla arriving.
9/10 times, their fuel light is on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
ajoks533:

Oga sorry for the inconvenience. Uber and bolt are yet to pay for last week. Pardon the guy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gentlelife50:

No give am abeg, pity am biko.

I no go give am... But I just pray my fare no go climb pass 2k make I for chop me bonus on Ocar, cos the trip is still on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Evil traffic on ozumba na waaoo. God help ur pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

It's definitely a corolla. Those boys believe their car runs on water. Anytime I patronize them they are always begging to buy 1k fuel.
Who still buys 1k fuel for commercial driving
shocked

Am always scared when I request and see it's a corolla arriving.
9/10 times, their fuel light is on.

Na dem ooo... Lol. Local man say him fuel gauge no dey work... My kazeem just dey vex as per why him never go fix the gauge and if he hasn't taken note of his consumption rate to know when to top up, since the gauge is bad.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
mrjaydee:

Oga sorry for the inconvenience. Uber and bolt are yet to pay for last week. Pardon the guy.

Hahahahahahaha... No one be small thing baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Evil traffic on ozumba na waaoo. God help ur pikin
I spent 4hours from chevron to ipaja.
Left chevron before 6am.

Me left leg seems heavier than the right.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
mrjaydee:

This excuse is sweet and tenable. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
chillex8:

I spent 4hours from chevron to ipaja.
Left chevron before 6am.

Me left leg seems heavier than the right.

Na manual you dey drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
ajoks533:
You wan enter car without noise?

Oya snap a pix of your street for me. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:

Na manual you dey drive?
You no know say my mondeo Na manual?
Ask freshprince.
He hosted me last week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
chillex8:

You no know say my mondeo Na manual?
Ask freshprince.
He hosted me last week.

You no sell am again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joetem(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
2FlowZ:
Hello house... please I want to rent a very good air conditioned vehicle for 5weeks...I will pay 27k/week subject to agreement .....

WhatsApp me on 08034244041
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:

You no sell am again?
Go back to my sales thread make u update yourself grin
Local man is angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
chillex8:

Go back to my sales thread make u update yourself grin
Local man is angry

Sale suspended

Hehehehehehehehe grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
chillex8:

You wan enter car without noise?

Oya snap a pix of your street for me. grin
Guy chill, why your blood dey hot. Legs making noise is different from engine rattling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merikowa, dharmie13(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.