Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735884 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
I use an Infinix note 4 for Bolt. Each time request comes in, I don’t get to see the destination as other sees it b4 accepting d trip. I’ve deleted and reinstalled it, same thing persist. I’ve also colllected my friend’s Bolt app tru xenda still d same thing. What can I do please. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
@izzou

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
ndubuis:
Did you witness this very incident or you just want to lick the ass of that b**tch? Stupid riders do this all the time, they will start screaming "AC" before they even set foot into the car. As if they've just been thrown out from an oven. Trip may not have even started before she starts yelling "AC". Probably why the driver was rude. Can't you sense it from her write-up that she's just one of those rude wannabe social media fame seekers?
Calm down bros. Nobody is licking any b****h ass. The post was made by a guy, my only concern is why does a driver need to be told to turn on the AC before he does so.

You must have missed it up, the lady that was talking about pickup is not of interest to me.

Good evening.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
1daboi:
razak balogun, off adeniran ogunsanya, surulere
Thanks! Went there yday, they didn't accept my driver's permit. Na to wait till tempo license come out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
ocean77:

Yes I can drive. I have a good record of no accident since 2014 that I first lay my hands on wheel. I will say I achieve this STRICTLY by been careful.

On Lagos road?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
izzou:
Avoid Ikorodu road.

Elder Izzou.

May you live long and prosper bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
donfortune48:

On Lagos road?

You find it difficult to believe Aby, am sorry sir, thats just the truth. I always assume every other driver is ............. So I maintain my cool. I don't speed unnecessarily and I don't tend to block you if you want to come into my Lane.

My prayer is when I finally join the Uber group, the same spirit that have always protect me should continue. Cos driving almost all day no be shereshere for Lasgidi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
ocean77:

You find it difficult to believe Aby, am sorry sir, thats just the truth. I always assume every other driver is ............. So I maintain my cool. I don't speed unnecessarily and I don't tend to block you if you want to come into my Lane.

My prayer is when I finally join the Uber group, the same spirit that have always protect me should continue. Cos driving almost all day no be shereshere for Lasgidi.

That's okay.

Please when you start Uber, endeavour to upload a picture of your front and back bumper after 2months here bro.

We'll like to see something.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
radautoworks:

Anyone take measurements with the gauges? If so, what did they say they read?
None of them checked Any measurements...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
radautoworks:
@izzou

I disagree . His my birthday mate . So who else would had wish him more if not me?

January born Rock.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
donfortune48:

That's okay.

Please when you start Uber, endeavour to upload a picture of your front and back bumper after 2months here bro.

We'll like to see something.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
peacefulhome:

I disagree . His my birthday mate . So who else who had wish him more if not me?

January born Rock.
Oya I dash you. Happy Birthday babes, live long and prosper today and always in Jesus name. (oya hook up with Izzou )

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=ofime123 post=85824509][/quote]

Abeg tell village people to hold-on. I go come settle them proper.

Meanwhile, abeg I need steps to start. I strictly want rentals. I only have a driver licence valid till 2024.

@tojahh, I still dey wait ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
skillip:
Oya I dash you. Happy Birthday babes, live long and prosper today and always in Jesus name. (oya hook up with Izzou )

Lol. Not yet oh. Mine is next week ( 22nd) .Hook up ke? Am taken( married).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
calabardick:

To avoid been seen as a scammer kindly put the details here. This is a very open forum, we don't support any hidden agenda to defraud anyone here. Thanks

Hell boss, please do I need to do any other thing aside having a valid driver licence to be a driver on Uber placed on rental agreement?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
peacefulhome:

Lol. Not yet oh. Mine is next week ( 22nd) .Hook up ke? Am taken( married).
lol ! I thought you said you guys are birthday mates ? by hook up I meant you guys should celebrate it together nothing more wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
ocean77:

Abeg tell village people to hold-on. I go come settle down proper.

Meanwhile, abeg I need steps to start. I strictly want rentals. I only have a driver licence valid till 2024.

@tojahh, I still dey wait ooo.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
happy birthday ,long life and prosperity Izzou the general adviser of the thread..

more blessings and Grace.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
tojahh:

No cause, top it with 1ltr if you're not ready to service for now... But it is advisable you service base on miles exhausted.

Thanks boss.. so much appreciate ur prompt response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Eldemmi:
happy birthday ,long life and prosperity Izzou the general adviser of the thread..
more blessings and Grace.

Thank you so much. God bless you

peacefulhome:

I disagree . His my birthday mate . So who else who had wish him more if not me?
January born Rock.

God bless you ma. Thank you

donfortune48:

Elder Izzou.
May you live long and prosper bro.

My big boss
I greet you. Thanks bro

radautoworks:
@izzou

Thank you ma. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
northbird:

Are you using it actively like for uber n bolt or private use.

What type of oil are u using? Mineral technology or Synthetic.

If its Mineral, and you use it for uber ( commercial use). Try n change the oil.

Personally, I use mineral technology, hence I drain oil Every month.

Yes am using it for uber but on weekends (Saturday n Sundays) that's when I use it actively.

Mobil 5w30 oil is what am using
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
DonJoeSneh:
Thanks! Went there yday, they didn't accept my driver's permit. Na to wait till tempo license come out.
too bad, sorry boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Happy birthday Izzou. Wish you many more years of fulfillments, blessings and greatness.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
northbird:

Are you using it actively like for uber n bolt or private use.

What type of oil are u using? Mineral technology or Synthetic.

If its Mineral, and you use it for uber ( commercial use). Try n change the oil.

Personally, I use mineral technology, hence I drain oil Every month.

Thank boss.
Yes am using it for uber but on weekends (Saturday n Sundays) that's when I use it actively.

Mobil oil (not so sure of the type) is what I use as that was my first service of the car since I bought it. I'm open to to any suggested oil that can withstand the hustle. Someone recommended I use Rozarium 5w30 on my next service of the car.

If i may ask, what is the difference between mineral technology and synthetic oil and what mileage i my suppose cover before servicing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Happy birthday boss izzou. Wishing you many happy years.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
davit:
God bless you for this bro. Some passengers are something else.Imagine some even telling not to start trip until you have moved for some distance. The one that even vex me pass na the type that will enter ur car and next thing is oga is your AC working? The rudest of them are the young oloshos.

This reminded me of one babe I carried. She said I shouldn't start the trip until I hit the express. � I said no problems. She said "thank you sir" I started my trip instantly there.
Some of them are quite naive tho. So it's just better to remain silent.
Some of them are

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
radautoworks:

No need to ask. 50 are there reserved for you guys

Your address so I can show up for my keyring
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
donfortune48:

On Lagos road?

Me sef shock ó. For this Lagos road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heykayxx(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
DonJoeSneh:
Oga, hand dey itch you ba? Who said it's free or sold....just face front biko.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flez09: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Happy birthday @izzou. God be with you always.

Meanwhile I've been meaning to ask this question about starting of trip.

I notice most riders usually ask 'have you started the trip'? like few minutes into the trip.

If I don't start the trip, how do I get paid, how do I navigate to your destination etc, these are the questions that goes on in my mind when they ask me that question.

Abi some drivers they do sake by not starting the trip? Because as for me, the moment you open my car door I'm starting the trip.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ayoomo9(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.