Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773620 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
radautoworks:

https://www.google.com/search?q=temi+adelu-davis&oq=temi+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39j0l2.2359j0j4&client=ms-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

If you're really interested, read those first and then ask what you want to know. wink

Also, my first company was PlazmaQueen
https://www.gmdu.net/corp-805799.html

Would definitely read.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Car maintainance isn't an easy thing sha.

I got my matrix almost a year ago and I haven't had any major issues, thinking that's how it's gona continue. Until suddenly I noticed my car legs are in a total mess. I had almost changed all the parts on the car. Today only I chalnged brakepad, leakages, hubs, shock absorber, engine seats.
I almost cried after all these expenses. sad sad

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
1daboi:
dru23 abeg help my brother even though we dont agree sometimes. Thanks in advance

Just because we disagree, does not mean we can't do business if the business is right for both parties.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
radautoworks:

https://www.google.com/search?q=temi+adelu-davis&oq=temi+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39j0l2.2359j0j4&client=ms-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

If you're really interested, read those first and then ask what you want to know. wink

Also, my first company was PlazmaQueen in 2003
https://www.gmdu.net/corp-805799.html

This is impressive, to say the least.

Great job, ma.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cooladex:
Car maintainance isn't an easy thing sha.

I got my matrix almost a year ago and I haven't had any major issues, thinking that's how it's gona continue. Until suddenly I noticed my car legs are in a total mess. I had almost changed all the parts on the car. Today only I chalnged brakepad, leakages, hubs, shock absorber, engine seats.
I almost cried after all these expenses. sad sad

Sorry boss, its ohk to let d water fall, if it heals.

On this side rating have humbled me, need to see me reminding a rider of her "stop over" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
dru23:

Just because we disagree, does not mean we can't do business if the business is right for both parties.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
dru23:

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
So, out of curiosity, I logged into my Uber and Bolt driver accounts.

Ratings are still fresh ... 4.79 on Uber and 4.90 on Bolt. And they've not bounced me off the platforms after not driving for 11 months now.

#InsideLife

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
nitigriti:
So, out of curiosity, I logged into my Uber and Bolt driver accounts.

Ratings are still fresh ... 4.79 on Uber and 4.90 on Bolt. And they've not bounced me off the platforms after not driving for 11 months now.

#InsideLife

Let me be using it prior to the time I get mine sef up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2020
New one from Bolt. Would this favor drivers in anyway? Let’s discuss

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 5:19am On Jan 21, 2020
ofime123:
this one you are always emphasising on mid night do u think people make that much in mid night? to top it all working at mid night not safe for u. Abi na witches and wizard u wan dey carry? uhhh
Say what is good and bad for you. I will talk for myself. You don't know me and I don't know you... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2020
nitigriti:

The truth is, I don't think any owner wants to give out his or her car for midnight hustle. Daytime-EarlyNight hustle is already as risky as it can get. Now telling an owner, after he has invested #1.5 - #1.9 million on a tokunbo car that you will be using it for midnight jobs ... mba.

"I will get back to you" is what you will keep hearing; you no go see car.

My opinion, though.
It depends bro. All time is dangerous in this hustle, but u should know it's less dangerous when u refuse offline trip. I have someone that has never go offline and never have a problem for once. Though he drives with army facecap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2020
1daboi:
dru23 abeg help my brother even though we dont agree sometimes. Thanks in advance
E done do for una. I no ask for ur help. Better person, Mtcheew. Too much of everything.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2020
This is how to handle riders that just want to waste your time and get CANCELLATION fee while keeping your CANCELLATION rate low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO7jLKncRKI

Please subscribe to The Driverprenuer channel for more ride share contents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Good morning seniors
Pls how can I deal with this code
@Radauto
@Gazz

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shaklisco(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2020
mrjaydee:

Tomato in Nnewi.

Learn how to use Google!
I hope you know everything in life if not you a big fool.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogbuefi677(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2020
gunzANDroses:

Bros please call somebody else but certainly not coscharis. I listened to a radio show sometime in the past sponsored by fidelity bank, I think. The guy couldn't even explain how he grew his business. He just rambled from beginning of the show till the end.

He talked about his first business how he moved about carrying scale. He charged a certain amount of money to check your weight. But he just couldn't talk about how he transitioned from one stage to the other.

Go online and you could easily find stories of how Steve Jobs, Mack zuckerberg, Ray Croc(McDonalds) transitioned.

But since we are here talking about building from ground up, aunty radu the stage is open, oya collect mic.

What were your humble beginnings like?

Where my pop corn!? I trust you won't disappoint.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2018/11/24/profile-dr-cosmas-maduka-founder-coscharis-motors-limited/amp/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2020
shaklisco:
I hope you know everything in life if not you a big fool.

Me? I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Uche and his riders must be high on some cheap drugs...Car quality indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Mjosh1000:
Good morning seniors
@Radauto
@Gazz

What car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donsoronzo: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Pls house I need hire purchase agreement.donsoronzo07@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Guys what is your opinion on this?
abiolag:
New one from Bolt. Would this favor drivers in anyway? Let’s discuss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Pls house, very urgent. How do i go about completing my UBER registration with bank account SWIFT/BIC and Tax Identification Number.?
Pls i need your experienced answer on this now. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2020
Prince3:

E done do for una. I no ask for ur help. Better person, Mtcheew. Too much of everything.

I have nothing available for now bro ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2020
tunlapapa:

Who told you I am poor or did I come to you to beg for food?

I don't blame all these small boys from the betting thread that feel they can talk to everyone online, the money you won from merrybet is what making you talk to your elders that make you think you are mates. Is that not you on your profile picture?

Well, everyone knows a real MATURED adult won't utter this nonsense u are blabbing. The 300k i won on MB is now so BIG in your eyes and you still don't know you are reeling in poverty. Since you wantu play the "elder game" you can drop your birth cert and your picture for your age mates to see..... "Adagba ma danu"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
This is how to handle riders that just want to waste your time and get CANCELLATION fee while keeping your CANCELLATION rate low.

You just dey fresh and look chubbier for this job everyday.

God bless your hustle bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2020
radautoworks:

What car?
Corolla 04
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beeron: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Mjosh1000:
Good morning seniors
@Radauto
@Gazz
Your charcoal canister is defective. Won't harm drive or power train but if you were in the U.S, your car won't pass emission test.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2020
fermlad:
Pls house, very urgent. How do i go about completing my UBER registration with bank account SWIFT/BIC and Tax Identification Number.?
Pls i need your experienced answer on this now. Thank you

For bank swift code, goto google search your bank name swift code. Eg type Gtb swift code (on google)
For Tin go to the closest firs office near you to apply go with your passport photograph and some (fast tracking cash).
But if you want to do like some of my oga here just type any random numbers there and you are good to go.
I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Mjosh1000:

For bank swift code, goto google search your bank name swift code. Eg type Gtb swift code (on google)
For Tin go to the closest firs office near you to apply go with your passport photograph and some (fast tracking cash).
But if you want to do like some of my oga here just type any random numbers there and you are good to go.
I hope this helps
Thks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Mjosh1000:
Good morning seniors
@Radauto
@Gazz

Change your fuel cap first then rescan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

nice one bro

What car are you using for ehailing.., the interior looks fresh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.