Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747714 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigiyaro(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
northbird:

A lot of times, we do mental arithmetic based on exchange rate.

If $500 dollars is wat you get driving full time on uber in d states per week, then its a low end paid job.

Cos you are not different from guys who flip Burger at restaurants.

The national minimum wage is around 11.8 bucks per hour.

So typically over there too, the job sucks.

Any forward thinking person must always regard Driving on UBER as a "stop-gap" and not an end in itself.
before nko? u want to become a millionaire via uber or have u heard of a millionaire taxi driver? all in all people n dia ambition determines dia out look, while dangote is still looking for money, some r satisfied with d minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
tunlapapa:

Don't mind that one that talks like he knows all. What he fails to understand is things are going his way doesn't means those driving are beneath him, as no condition is permanent. I was an employer of at least 12 staff but situation changed.
This work should be a survival job to a next phase not to be done as a career as you will end up USELESS few years to come. They keep saying that save, save, save, but they forgot you can only save when you have extra. That is why this job is good for the young with lesser responsibilities.
I don't know what his problem is by asking people not to drive if they are not ok with Uber.

Sorry ooo, no wonder you are still poor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
before nko? u want to become a millionaire via uber or have u heard of a millionaire taxi driver? all in all people n dia ambition determines dia out look, while dangote is still looking for money, some r satisfied with d minimum wage.

What if a riders forgets 100m in my car nko....abi yu no dey watch yoruba movies?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

What if a riders forgets 100m in my car nko....abi yu no dey watch yoruba movies?
grin grin
Okay naa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
tunlapapa:

Don't mind that one that talks like he knows all. What he fails to understand is things are going his way doesn't means those driving are beneath him, as no condition is permanent. I was an employer of at least 12 staff but situation changed.
This work should be a survival job to a next phase not to be done as a career as you will end up USELESS few years to come. They keep saying that save, save, save, but they forgot you can only save when you have extra. That is why this job is good for the young with lesser responsibilities.
I don't know what his problem is by asking people not to drive if they are not ok with Uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gentlelife50:

My brother the thing tire me oooo, he wee jux be running mouth here up and down posting Yeye memes.

I laugh when they say save, no be person wey chop belle full, feed his sizable family go fit save.

Sorry I had to repeat this meme again.. It fits the
''yeye" narrative so perfectly....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Prince3:

So now who una come the blame naw? Una leave Angryman wey condemn the job come face Dru wey the try to quote am wrong... So in other words, we shud follow Angryman instead of Dru's advice right?
In all everybody is right after all, we are here to share our experience.
Just that he's over hyping this Uber Job, just ask about the job he will tell you the job is very good that even his audio female drivers are doing well.
He have become Nairaland Uber consultant according to my man, funny enough I learnt he doesn't even know how to change gear.
grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Just that he's over hyping this Uber Job, just ask about the job he will tell you the job is very good that even his audio female drivers are doing well.
He have become Nairaland Uber consultant according to my man, funny enough I learnt he doesn't even know how to change gear.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2020
dru23:

But the funny thing is you still driving..... What is the Nigeria minimum wage now ? I think 40k naira a month .But am sure u make double that in a month doing Uber

It's very clear you don't do facts findings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2020
lograr:

It's very clear you don't do facts findings.

What part of ' I think is 40k naira a month ' you don't understand? . Seems to me you getting ' I think' and 'facts' .. All mix up ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 1:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Prince3:

So now who una come the blame naw? Una leave Angryman wey condemn the job come face Dru wey the try to quote am wrong... So in other words, we shud follow Angryman instead of Dru's advice right?

I hope you get a car quick so you will know what's up.

But dru abeg help this guy na.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 4:21am On Jan 20, 2020
dru23:

Thanks bro .. Have called u several times on your whatapps .. +1 857 that is me calling u

I'm so sorry about that, I use a windows phone, whatsapp shutdown on Windows phone on January 14, 2020
We can communicate on Telegram for now, as soon as I'm back I'll get a replacement.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odaviour(m): 4:25am On Jan 20, 2020
I
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:24am On Jan 20, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

Who told you I am poor or did I come to you to beg for food?

I don't blame all these small boys from the betting thread that feel they can talk to everyone online, the money you won from merrybet is what making you talk to your elders that make you think you are mates. Is that not you on your profile picture?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:31am On Jan 20, 2020
yYot:

Una no know say na strategy for his car, oil sales and rentals for the gullible and naive drivers. He likes to rant and argue in his shady biz favour!

I now know why he is protecting his business by saying you have to slave before you can be a master, forgetting this driving work is about slave to slave as long as you keep driving.
He doesn't want to end up driving his cars himself and that is if he can handle a steering.
His case is just like the rich that keep deceiving the poor in the north so that they can keep seeing them to use.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
The bold is the main issue here. Why would someone be satisfied with minimum wage that has no future?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:

grin

I never used to believe that there were trolls on the internet not until when I witnessed him.
He is so keen about protecting his investment by coming up with different monikers. Audio Rich man that won't invest where he got his money.
The peanut he is getting from the USA that gets multiplied when he comes to Nigeria is what making him to feel he has arrived.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2020
tunlapapa:

I never used to believe that there were trolls on the internet not until when I witnessed him.
He is so keen about protecting his investment by coming up with different monikers. Audio Rich man that won't invest where he got his money.
The peanut he is getting from the USA that gets multiplied when he comes to Nigeria is what making him to feel he has arrived.
Take it easy embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigiyaro(m): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2020
tunlapapa:

The bold is the main issue here. Why would someone be satisfied with minimum wage that has no future?
bros, that is why we will always have the poor among us. someone's end point is someone's starting point. some will say the "sky is ur limit" I may reply why would the sky be my limit when the galaxy is there? so its all about vision and ambition.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigiyaro(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Prince3:

All those yarn wey angryigboman dey yarn u better take them serious u know say u never get experience for this hustle u just wan start. Follow all the good and bad advice you see here when u start u go know the one to take and the one to bone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Good morning all. For some of us who ply around Eko Hotel roundabout ajose adeogun and Ademola Adetokunbo axis at nite, we should be careful with parking in those areas at nite. I learnt task force guys raided the place overnight and made money from people.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Take it easy embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2020
tunlapapa:

He is so keen about protecting his investment by coming up with different monikers
. Audio Rich man that won't invest where he got his money.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2020
calabardick:

I'm so sorry about that, I use a windows phone, whatsapp shutdown on Windows phone on January 14, 2020
We can communicate on Telegram for now, as soon as I'm back I'll get a replacement.

Don't worry I wait till your whatapps comes back on . And worse comes to worse I will call u up ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2020
lograr:

I hope you get a car quick so you will know what's up.

But dru abeg help this guy na.

Am trying to do so much with little time... I will see what I can do ....it is not easy at all, but it will be easy IJN

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2020
tunlapapa:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2020
50K...07033775241
deedee44:
One way trip to delta state on Thursday, anyone available kindly drop your price pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Sometimes dru23 go talk like person wey don hustle like mad carry pon pon for head before before he kan below, at times baba go talk like say dem born am with diamond spoon and he no even work at all like say he no know wetin dey happen for street, I go Kan begin dey wonder grin even mummy radautowork sef dey confuse sometimes sef, but he be like say baba don give Felicity car o this one way I no dey him Comment

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2020
hefelove:
Sometimes dru23 go talk like person wey don hustle like mad carry pon pon for head before before he kan below, at times baba go talk like say dem born am with diamond spoon and he no even work at all like say he no know wetin dey happen for street, I go Kan begin dey wonder grin even mummy radautowork sef dey confuse sometimes sef, but he be like say baba don give Felicity car o this one way I no dey him Comment

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2020
stephenwa:
50K...07033775241
Okay I will let the person know and give you feedback

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, kayol4life and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.