Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4796977 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Something occured to me now and I had to go and dig up this comment I made months ago. When I made this comment, nobody even knew Okada and Keke will be banned.

When I made this comment too, many were calling for my head and called me all sorts of names. I ignored.

What is my point? How come these places above were not listed as places keke and Okada were banned? Does it not clearly tell you that government does not send these places and see them as the gates of hell? In one of my comments too, I said that places like Ejigbo and Oshodi does not know government and government does not know them.

Do you know why Keke and Okada was not banned in places like Mushin, Ejigbo, Ago Palace, Okota, Agege, Lawanson, Ayobo, Idimu, Ikotun, Ikorodu, Igbogbo, Abule Egba, Abule Tado, Igando, Kirikiri, Okokomaiko, Ajegunle, Oshodi and Ijegun? Its because GOVERNMENT IS AWARE THAT THOSE PLACES ARE USELESS PLACES AND SERVES NO PURPOSE TO THEM.

WHY THEN WILL YOU AS AN UBER DRIVER WANT TO GO TO THESE PLACES? YOU WANT YOUR CAR TO DIE? DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE BEEN PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN BY GOVERNMENT THIS TIME AROUND? BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE, THEY KNOW THAT NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS AREAS ECONOMICALLY OR POLITICALLY. THEY ARE DEAD ZONES! SO, WHO WON LAS LAS?

Too much sense won't kill this fellow.

chai.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=pope191 post=86330772][/quote]
Information just reaching... Police in a shot out with area boys, keke drivers and okada riders at ijora olopa with tires burning and road blockage...i just rejected a trip on uber to ebute meta now but I asked uber not to charge rider.

Guy please lets watch out and be careful may God keep us! Amen!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2020
pope191:

I'm not kidding u boss for real cheesy
Show us picture... Dont tell man you dudnt take a pic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Avoid ijora pls avoid ijora
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Uber drivers r busy cashing out..we no here pimm now oooo ;Djanuary na so so complain..e dey pain me up till now i never get my DL grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tripoli007(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Guys Una go cash out today ohh ,more request .. Imagine doing a trip from Aguda to international airport 4500 grin grin..

E be like say sanwo olu get franchise for uber/taxiy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Update from the meeting with Uber representative at Maryland mall last friday.

Competition is really good in the business world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMDnAEyK-4k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Some of them are really naive. Na the type wey fit ask you if you don cum after you don finish like 5 mins ago grin
Cooladex:

This reminded me of one babe I carried. She said I shouldn't start the trip until I hit the express. � I said no problems. She said "thank you sir" I started my trip instantly there.
Some of them are quite naive tho. So it's just better to remain silent.
Some of them are
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pls guys let us avoid Ijora Olopa area right now , as bike operators are exchanging gunshots with Police and setting up burnfires in that axis !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
pope191:

I gave up on uber long ago, long distance and low fare, rubbish destination trip.
Me that love uber and use both app.
I haven't switched n registered my new car to uber yet, too lazy now. But i did for bolt.

I managed to gross close to 100k last week on bolt alone. The interesting thing is the destination shown before u accept. Now my activity score is 68% ;Das i became too selective.
Still doesn't stop request from popping in.....
Lemme do bolt alone for 3 weeks n see

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mjosh1000:
In addition if you are a pro driver and knows 70% of Lagos pls don't hang your phones.

Get an ear pod always use the right ear, if you can get an ear pod buy an ordinary ear phone but make sure you are always on the right ear leave the left ear so u won't be labeled an uber driver

Characteristics of uber drivers

Hangs phone
Earphone
Corolla
Carmy
Honda
Kia
Lol so true...
E be like i don commot for all the listed characteristics
I use camry muscle
I dont hang phone, always around d gear stick area.
When i use my ear phone for incoming call. I pull it out of my ear when I am done. The weight sef dey inconvenience me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
slamstanlee:

Me that love uber and use both app. I haven't switched n registered my new car to uber yet, too lazy now. But i did for bolt.

I managed to gross close to 100k last week on bolt alone. The interesting thing is the destination shown before u accept. Now my activity score is 68% ;Das i became too selective.
Still doesn't stop request from popping in.....
Lemme do bolt alone for 3 weeks n see

Why won't you be lazy? Izzinot your car?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EvansU: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
GentleChief:
Toyota Camry 2004 available for hire purchase

Preferably a middle aged man or an ambitious young man

Car was brought in December and is in top notch

Weekly remittance is 23 to 25k depending

Security Deposit is a must

2 verifiable guarantors is a must

Living around Ikeja and its environs is a must

Car was bought 1.6 million direct Tokumbor

Total to be remitted is 2.1 million (Negotiable)

N.B

If you are a bad driver, stay away

If you are a story teller, stay away

If you don't listen to instructions, stay away

I have been a driver and still drive. I am only investing. So I will watch out a lot.

Quote or mail me if interested.

I’m interested. Drop your number so I can call you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
afternoon people, am in need of a car to use for uber/ taxify. I will prefer hp but down payment is what I dont have but we can work something out. I also look forward to rentals that may lead to hp after some months. thank you. 07086382357.(whatsapp)
08098577528. calls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
slamstanlee:

Lol so true...
E be like i don commot for all the listed characteristics
I use camry muscle
I dont hang phone, always around d gear stick area.
When i use my ear phone for incoming call. I pull it out of my ear when I am done. The weight sef dey inconvenience me.

weldone bro,hope the muscle is kool for the business, that's my car type still battling with DL since October
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Something occured to me now and I had to go and dig up this comment I made months ago. When I made this comment, nobody even knew Okada and Keke will be banned.

When I made this comment too, many were calling for my head and called me all sorts of names. I ignored.

What is my point? How come these places above were not listed as places keke and Okada were banned? Does it not clearly tell you that government does not send these places and see them as the gates of hell? In one of my comments too, I said that places like Ejigbo and Oshodi does not know government and government does not know them.

Do you know why Keke and Okada was not banned in places like Mushin, Ejigbo, Ago Palace, Okota, Agege, Lawanson, Ayobo, Idimu, Ikotun, Ikorodu, Igbogbo, Abule Egba, Abule Tado, Igando, Kirikiri, Okokomaiko, Ajegunle, Oshodi and Ijegun? Its because GOVERNMENT IS AWARE THAT THOSE PLACES ARE USELESS PLACES AND SERVES NO PURPOSE TO THEM.

WHY THEN WILL YOU AS AN UBER DRIVER WANT TO GO TO THESE PLACES? YOU WANT YOUR CAR TO DIE? DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE BEEN PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN BY GOVERNMENT THIS TIME AROUND? BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE, THEY KNOW THAT NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS AREAS ECONOMICALLY OR POLITICALLY. THEY ARE DEAD ZONES! SO, WHO WON LAS LAS?

Bros calm down dia...Bikes and tricycles were banned in Agege Mortor Road, in Mushin... This is fallacy of hasty generalisation of all those high brawl area brouhaha. The so-called slums have their economic and political relevance. Yes, I stay in one of them cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bro i would love to get some me advice from you. I'm thinking of venturing into the bolt/taxify biz. My digits is 09053149481 on WhatsApp. Thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pls would like some advice, I'm thinking of venturing into bolt/taxify biz. My WhatsApp no is 09053149481. Thank alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cheddaz:
Bro i would love to get some me advice from you. I'm thinking of venturing into the bolt/taxify biz. My digits is 09053149481 on WhatsApp. Thanks alot

Ok sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lol... Mad ooh!!!
This 3% uber sweet oh plus 100box bonus at d end of each trip... Sweat like biscuit!
In my opinion.. the new bonus is almost completely useless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cheddaz:
Pls would like some advice, I'm thinking of venturing into bolt/taxify biz. My WhatsApp no is 09053149481. Thank alot
if u want to be driving urself, welcome to the street. If u want to give out ur car for rent, my hand no dey there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaidooo:
Senior men abeg wetin I fit do. I
Stay online and set destination to the next street.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Nothing gives me immense joy like the ban of worthless Keke, Gokada, Opay and all hopeless Okadas on Lagos roads. I was around Ogba today and I saw task force packing hundreds of keke. I was so happy.

This means with the ban of Gokada, Opay and other hopeless ehailers, more money for Uber and Bolt drivers. This also implies more free and sane roads all over Lagos so that you will complete more trips on time.

It is my warmest prayers to God to make the governor to start burning there keke and Okada. I careless. Zero Pity at all.

When Keke, Gokada, Opay and hopeless wheel barrow pushers where busy causing traffic, hitting other road users with reckless abandon, scratching cars with no pity, taking one ways, creating multiple lanes that cause untold traffic, disobeying every traffic law... Did they pity anybody? They didnt know others were seeking bread for there family too like them abi?

Now as they have been banned with full effect from February 1st, I pray the governor be ruthless and savage on them. No pity at all.

If they want, let hunger kill them and there family... I careless. Infact, let them pack out of lagos because they are hopelessly useless and wicked. They were a pain in the neck of other road users without recourse to how they felt. If am the governor, once they seize your keke or okada... Burning straight.

More Trips for Uber Bolt drivers, More money for them and there family. Death to all reckless Danfo, Keke, Okada, Opay, Gokada etc that have ever endangered the live of any person in Lagos either by driving one way or stopping suddenly in the middle of the road to pick a rider for a hopeless 50 Naira.

God bless disciplined drivers and God bless Sanwo Olu too for filling all potholes in Lagos major roads.

Thunder fire every reckeless Danfo, Okada and Keke in Lagos. May hunger and disease kill all of them. Amen.

USELESS THINGS.
You are very senseless

I hope your business suffer the same fate and so shall it be

A business someone is using to cater for his family... You're here cheering the government

It won't be long before you start suffering what's more than their current situation

P.S...... I'm ready to give you back in full dose if you come for me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
The car is mine, I'm actually left my job 2yrs ago to run my own business. I'm on the road most of the time. So better to use the car and time to make money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Not sure he has that time to come for you but you will be addressed...
cool

Victornezzar:

You are very senseless

I hope your business suffer the same fate and so shall it be

A business someone is using to cater for his family... You're here cheering the government

It won't be long before you start suffering what's more than their current situation

P.S...... I'm ready to give you back in full dose if you come for me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Parlee:
08064839583 Can yall kindly bombard this number, All you need say is simple madam cancel the ride.

Got a request from her and immediately called to let her know she is too far from me. She was at Ikosi road ketu and I was at Alausa, wasnt in anyway rude to her simply told her to cancel before 5 mins so she cant get another one and they wont bill her so I myself can get another trip. Na so madam say no wahala 10 mins passed and I called again and said madam please cancel the ride so I can get another one, na so she blast me for phone. I didn't cancel it and she still didnt cancel it. Been calling her but she keeps ignoring my calls. I no even need the app for now but I just wan make she feel the heat cos these riders are getting too comfortable doing this everyday

What sort of childish request is this? You put a riders number online just for fellow children like you to call her just to cancel a ride you can as well do yourself?

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
I wonder how guys meet up rentals with this Lagos traffic....Mad...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please nobody to call the rider again please. Please please. Cant even find a way to delete the thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
hi guys I'm an experience uber/ taxify driver in need of a corolla to drive on rentals... note I don't default on payments and very selective on where I drive to...you can
WhatsApp/call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
skillip:
Please I'll like to ask and no discrimination or racism, with the outbreak of this Corona virus what's your take picking up some Asian guys, since the thing no dey show for face ?
Let's just pray the Asian guys are not infected, because if they are then whether we carry them or not.. we are not safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.