Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4756025 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MosakuAW(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2020
GREOLLO:
Please I'm a driver with bolt....please someone should help with a number I can call them on.....Lagos....thanks

0803-901-2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GREOLLO: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Dbossmanager:

battery for 27k....18k battery with a year warranty......
Okay. Same thing they told me when I bought the last one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2020
ofime123:
I bought my battery 25k in surulere ojuelegba since last year I can't even remember how many times have remove it to help a fellow driver. And the battery is still very strong as ever since last year may
Later got it for 25k with beg.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sadge: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Good day all, please I stay far from Maryland I want to know if their office is now open, because last time I went there on Thursday, they were closed. Any info will help please.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is it only me or my phone? Bolt does not show me the surge points again sicne i updated my app. When i am in surge area, the requests come in ordinary and i just pick, its when check price half way during the trip or end trip and see ridiculous high amount that i know the surge counted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sadge:
Good day all, please I stay far from Maryland I want to know if their office is now open, because last time I went there on Thursday, they were closed. Any info will help please.

Regards.
There office is now OPEN.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
mymotong:
Drivers Needed:

Toyota Corolla 2004 and Toyota Camry 2006 for weekly rental.

WhatsApp: 09032614208 for terms and conditions..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 20K (without Online Platform), 25K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 1 Bashiru Oweh Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED TRACKER:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
slamstanlee:
Is it only me or my phone? Bolt does not show me the surge points again sicne i updated my app. When i am in surge area, the requests come in ordinary and i just pick, its when check price half way during the trip or end trip and see ridiculous high amount that i know the surge counted

Please how do you check price during the trip?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rating is flying down!!

Any remedy please??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Please how do you check price during the trip?
Click the option button with three lines, then you see check price, click on it. Bolt only
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
slamstanlee:

Click the option button with three lines, then you see check price, click on it. Bolt only

Thanks Boss. Would try it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
I do nurse the fear of another car spoiling battery, reason I wont even give my own wife my car battery . Besides, removing my car battery (coro 010) usually scatters its head.

So, yesterday night,I got a request with 2.0 that only turned out to be another Bolt driver who needed help with battery. I told bro that wont be possible reason being that my car malfunctions when the battery is removed. Oya, bros cancel the request o. This man wont cancel and ended wasting my time for another 5 mins before i could cancel with all the surge wey dey out there. I even called him to cancel, but refused. Wickedness sha!

Babadee1900:

Bros I was just going to rant about battery issues now. I hope you have gotten a better battery.

Last week Sunday I borrowed a guy my car battery to start his car and I have not had peace since then with my battery. Now I understand Why the guy spent two hours at crown estate car park without anyone to borrow him battery (I know he spent nothing less than two hours because I saw him on my way to Awoyaya, coming back he was still there, took another trip to Abijoh from sky mall, he was still there)

The following day my battery started misbehaving, I used my neighbors battery to start it and went out. Going back home at night the thing just went off in the middle of the road before Jakande first gate, called LCC towing service to come tow it off the road while waiting a guy stopped to ask what’s up, I told him battery issue, he was reluctant to remove his battery but later gave me. I left, following day I took it to total sangotedo to charge, it has been there since until yesterday when I went for it, got home, the battery can’t even crank the engine.

I just got home from where I went to price a new battery now, 75amps Everstart is 27k while chinko is 23k. My battery that got spoilt us just two months old cry

If your battery is bad and you know it, don’t hit the road!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
This my Nokia 6.2 phone dey always give me serious issue when Uber ask for face verification.

Am tired.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
davit:
I do nurse the fear of another car spoiling battery, reason I wont even give my own wife my car battery . Besides, removing my car battery (coro 010) usually scatters its head.

So, yesterday night,I got a request with 2.0 that only turned out to be another Bolt driver who needed help with battery. I told bro that wont be possible reason being that my car malfunctions when the battery is removed. Oya, bros cancel the request o. This man wont cancel and ended wasting my time for another 5 mins before i could cancel with all the surge wey dey out there. I even called him to cancel, but refused. Wickedness sha!

I am no longer going to give out my battery to anyone to use. If you don’t have a good battery at least buy a jumpstarts cable.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun360:
This my Nokia 6.2 phone dey always give me serious issue when Uber ask for face verification.

Am tired.

It's a camera or light issue I guess
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
I can't take out my battery under any circumstances unless the car wan catch fire, I've done it before and that day i push car so tey i wan die.

Nobody help me, well since then i vex go buy battery jumper cable. Chai that day i suffer ehnn. No be say i dey even work that day, i just go saloon na him this woman con sweet talk me say her car battery die and her kids dey inna the car.

Throw the cable in the trunk, if possible add tow rope join am. The day you go chop money with the tow rope, you will never expect it.

I hail una wey dey road o, eku surge oo. Till we meet again on weekend.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by visionofbeauty: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
mymotong:
Drivers Needed:

Toyota Corolla 2004 and Toyota Camry 2006 for weekly rental.

WhatsApp: 09032614208 for terms and conditions..

Is it still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
donfortune48:
Rating is flying down!!

Any remedy please??

Decline surge trips and u will b fine grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Babadee1900:

Bros I was just going to rant about battery issues now. I hope you have gotten a better battery.

Last week Sunday I borrowed a guy my car battery to start his car and I have not had peace since then with my battery. Now I understand Why the guy spent two hours at crown estate car park without anyone to borrow him battery (I know he spent nothing less than two hours because I saw him on my way to Awoyaya, coming back he was still there, took another trip to Abijoh from sky mall, he was still there)

The following day my battery started misbehaving, I used my neighbors battery to start it and went out. Going back home at night the thing just went off in the middle of the road before Jakande first gate, called LCC towing service to come tow it off the road while waiting a guy stopped to ask what’s up, I told him battery issue, he was reluctant to remove his battery but later gave me. I left, following day I took it to total sangotedo to charge, it has been there since until yesterday when I went for it, got home, the battery can’t even crank the engine.

I just got home from where I went to price a new battery now, 75amps Everstart is 27k while chinko is 23k. My battery that got spoilt us just two months old cry

Don't ever let your battery drain finish. Everstart is 23k. or carry your car go a batter charger/seller place to check if there is battery drainage from your car. Hardex too is very strong 17/18k. I have used mine for over a year and it dey start any fucking given time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fikky2013(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good afternoon sirs. Please, I need your opinion on this; Someone needs my service for three days in a week. It will last for a month at least. Trip- Iju road to Agbara
Time: we leave for Agbara by 7a.m and by 4pm, we go back to Iju. I have been asked to charge per month. How much do you think I can charge per month?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
fikky2013:
Good afternoon sirs. Please, I need your opinion on this; Someone needs my service for three days in a week. It will last for a month at least. Trip- Iju road to Agbara
Time: we leave for Agbara by 7a.m and by 4pm, we go back to Iju. I have been asked to charge per month. How much do you think I can charge per month?

You can only know when you leave, but can't b precise about returning time... Its obviously a day money. Iju to Agbara in dis soji season? 3 days in a week? You can do 15k/per day or fine tune everything to 40k weekly. My opinion o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
fikky2013:

I advise you charge per week.

Say 40k - 50k. If it is premium wink, do 60k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
So sorry for your battery issue. Though my was a terminal not making contact.
Better still, it is not a good practice to remove battery but rather a jumper cable should be deployed. And l always have it in my trunk. It takes only a minute to connect and thus will protect your battery

Babadee1900:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
suco01:

Don't ever let your battery drain finish. Everstart is 23k. or carry your car go a batter charger/seller place to check if there is battery drainage from your car. Hardex too is very strong 17/18k. I have used mine for over a year and it dey start any fucking given time.
Thanks bro. There’s no issue with my cars charging system, battery changed, everything back to normal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
okorotalkative:
I can't take out my battery under any circumstances unless the car wan catch fire, I've done it before and that day i push car so tey i wan die.

Nobody help me, well since then i vex go buy battery jumper cable. Chai that day i suffer ehnn. No be say i dey even work that day, i just go saloon na him this woman con sweet talk me say her car battery die and her kids dey inna the car.

Throw the cable in the trunk, if possible add tow rope join am. The day you go chop money with the tow rope, you will never expect it.

I hail una wey dey road o, eku surge oo. Till we meet again on weekend.
E be like Na only weekend I go work this week, the traffic is just too much argh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
pope191:

Decline surge trips and u will b fine grin

Not ready for that.

From 4.95 to 4.60 in 4days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hi guys how work dey go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
fikky2013:

Just write your Will and that of the car too..

RIP in advance!!!

Many of you just come here and ask dumb questions.. too lazy to read back and learn.

I have not been working since this year but I still follow this thread on a daily basis.

Angryiboman how many crates of beer we go buy for this person funeral?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
mrjaydee:

Just write your Will and that of the car too..

RIP in advance!!!

Many of you just come here and ask dumb questions.. too lazy to read back and learn.

I have not been working since this year but I still follow this thread on a daily basis.

Angryiboman how many crates of beer we go buy for this person funeral?
haha shocked shocked we tin happen na...Rip ke!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
visionofbeauty:

Is it still available?

yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.