Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750085 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
donfortune48:
Please comrades,
How can I get a POS machine for this hustle?

It seems like the best alternative.
Driver: POS is available ma'am/madam i don't accept BT
Rider: I dont have my card with me ooh.

What would you do then?

Bros sorry pos wont save you from this scam.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vision2045:
Fam

I gave this rider grace of a week but he is proving stubborn

I picked him on a surge of 1.6 from Maryland and to lekki phase 1 and we suffled 4 different destinations...he was acting rich and let's go let's go geng...after the whole moving lekki..trip ended at 8000 and I showed him and he said he needs the receipt to confirm on his own side and I explained to him that his receipt will be generated only if I confirm his payment...long story short..he invited one of his friends and that one start threating this and that...after long delay he parted with 5k that if he gets the receipt he will send the balance.. I swiped confirm and the receipt wasnt sent same time to him. But he got it the next day I confirmed from our call...I sent my acc det...and just to call through to let him know I have sent my details...he has already blocked me, used my second number he blocked that as well..I was on the verge of even leaving the balance..so I called with one of my friend phone the next day....he picked and he said I should do my worse that he won't pay one naira extra.

My plan was type his number before in A4 paper as a fast loan giver and paste around Lagos...

His phone number is +2348177149451

Am still on his matter. He picked i talked to him and he ended the call. He is no longer picking. Please others should disturb the hell out of him. Someone who can steal from a fellow driver can also steal from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
skillip:
07053978063. Please help me call this guy again guys, Trip from Magodo Isheri to Marwa Garden since Saturday. it's 1k and it's worth my effort. called him now he didn't pick up. @Gentlelife50, there you are

The phone is switched off at the moment.
Will try again later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
eyinola:
u r very correct, d last time i took a ride on bolt ,d driver was very friendly, we gisted till d tirp ended at 800 naira gave him 1K and gift him d change of 200,wanted to rate him i only press 1 star and d app just took me out
Just disappear cheesy
Chai Bros u r wicked gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
lograr:

The phone is switched off at the moment.
Will try again later
@Lograr, you are too muuuuuuch..... I Appreciate your effort man. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Now Available.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
@radautos, presently doing this menu menu at ur workshop as a sub for my perfume because ur boys said its finished.

na when I chop finish I go tell them say na madam go pay for the food shall me no get money.

Tojah, calabardick, mrmaydee, peeps4u, romeo4u, dru23, plus everybody u guys should come and eat I at least we all will receive the beating together gringrin

The food sweet shall!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

na d app bro,was abt giving him 5star sef grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Pls can you lecture me .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
lograr:

Am still on his matter. He picked i talked to him and he ended the call. He is no longer picking. Please others should disturb the hell out of him. Someone who can steal from a fellow driver can also steal from you

Thanks bro...

My plan B is in motion..the guy won't know what hit him..except he destroy that sim...his number is about to hit ajegunle walls and Akute walls.....police and SARS will be interested in his case as well...he doesn't understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Even trafic radio is tired of reporting trafic situation in lagos now. Trafic congestion Everywhere. From your compound to the main road. Very soon they will introduce Lagos Traffic Institute where Lagosians will study how to behave and manage traffic situations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Blackbishop:
Good day house am Ayodele Bishop a driver and an Auto technician. I will like to inform all drivers on this platform about my services and am not here to disrespect my boss in the house @radauto and guzzguzz .
I offer mobile mechanic workshop in any part of Lagos and the country at large
Comprehensive diagnosis
Lube services on the go
And spare parts
Just a call and we are at your service

Number to call 08055347947

Very nice card. Love the design!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gentlelife50:

True drivers can make or mar one in this business
They are everything. You can wait 6 months to get a good driver and still end up with an idiot if you don't know what to look out for as an investor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
dru23:

grin

Travel ban don catch me. Na Houston I go dey for the next 31 days

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felicity0001:
@radautos, presently doing this menu menu at ur workshop as a sub for my perfume because ur boys said its finished.

na when I chop finish I go tell them say na madam go pay for the food shall me no get money.

Tojah, calabardick, mrmaydee, peeps4u, romeo4u, dru23, plus everybody u guys should come and eat I at least we all will receive the beating together gringrin

The food sweet shall!

ROFL!! Okay. Called to tell them not to charge you but it was too late.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
shollywendy1:
Even trafic radio is tired of reporting trafic situation in lagos now. Trafic congestion Everywhere. From your compound to the main road. Very soon they will introduce Lagos Traffic Institute where Lagosians will study how to behave and manage traffic situations.

Traffic this week have been quite terrible.
God just use one of my riders to save me.

3rd day now. 15k per day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vision2045:

Thanks bro...

My plan B is in motion..the guy won't know what hit him..except he destroy that sim...his number is about to hit ajegunle walls and Akute walls.....police and SARS will be interested in his case as well...he doesn't understand

I will continue to pressure him even if he block my line. He won't know how i will go about it. He will receive a call from unknown persons asking him to pay. No matter how long it takes i will deal with these thieves. Won't give up on them

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Eizenburg:

One year car maintenance @ Radauto grin

You got me thinking though. I need to come up with some kind of contest and award one person this for Christmas

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Instead of some drivers to tell riders no transfer before starting the trip, they want to wait till they get alert. If you waste riders time because you are yet to receive alert, they will low rate you. With time, you will be blocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
radautoworks:

You got me thinking though. I need to come up with some kind of contest and award one person this for Christmas
tongue tongue we are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

The food sweet shall!

This is too much naw.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
shollywendy1:

The thing is getting worse.

In fact Gmap alerted me in the morning that "the traffic is getting worse"

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
radautoworks:

grin

Travel ban don catch me. Na Houston I go dey for the next 31 days

Could we exchange locations ma'am?

Make travel ban carry me go there and catch me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
peeps4u:

Could we exchange locations ma'am?

Make travel ban carry me go there and catch me.

No problem. $50 for bottle of hand sanitizer and grocery stores empty. You ready?

And you know US is getting hit way worse than Nigeria by virus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
shollywendy1:
The traffic of late is mad amd its everywhere let alone the closure of Eko bridge now, I don even close sef.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

The food sweet shall!
Guy n.a. today I know say you be confirm Marlian aka "no manners" grin Even if you dey drive ship /trailer this your food n.a. for today abi the rest of the week?

I need to enter you for an eating competition. He sure for me gaaaaaaan! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
radautoworks:

No problem. $50 for bottle of hand sanitizer and grocery stores empty. You ready?

And you know US is getting hit way worse than Nigeria by virus

LOL. That virus sends fears down my spines.

Please stay safe ma'am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
skillip:
Guy n.a. today I know say you be confirm Marlian aka "no manners" grin Even if you dey drive ship /trailer this your food n.a. for today abi the rest of the week?

I need to enter you for an eating competition. He sure for me gaaaaaaan! grin
its 2 spoon na grin,baba went with his girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EzekielMab(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pls I need advice.

I had to stop Uber because I initially bought a used corolla car for 900k and repairs making 1.1m.

At the end of the day i sold the car at a huge loss.

Presently , I'm idle and don't have anything doing.

I want to confirm if Toyota Avensis is good for this job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
In as much we have lots of riders that are thieves. Some drivers are so dubious

Just imagine this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3d1cLofr4E

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), eipreel(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.