Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816197 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
[q1uote author=AngryIgboMan post=87328541]I still have so many experiences to share that will help those still involved in this hustle. But am aware that there are government, VIO, LASTMA and POLICE spies on this thread. Even Armed robbers and car jackers have spies here too. Because of this;

I PLACE MY HANDS ON THE THRONE OF GOD AND PLACE A GENERATIONAL CURSE ON ANYBODY THAT SPIES ON DRIVERS FROM THIS THREAD. ANY MONEY YOU PEOPLE MADE FROM THE HARDWORK OF INNOCENT DRIVERS WILL BECOME A CURSE AND STIGMA OF SUFFERING ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOREVER. ACCIDENT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN YOUR PORTION AND EVERYDAY, YOU WILL GET BAD NEWS FROM YOUR FAMILY AND RELATIVES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN!

IF YOU ARE A LASTMA OR VIO OFFICER THAT DERIVES JOY EXTORTING DRIVERS, ANY MONEY HENCEFORTH COLLECTED FROM DRIVERS WILL BE A MARK OF JABEZ ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IF YOU SPEND IT ON YOURSELF, YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT TO YOUR HOUSE EVER IN LIFE AGAIN. A CAR WILL FAIL BREAK AND CRUSH YOU TO PIECES. IF YOU USE THAT MONEY AND PAY YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL FEES, THAT CHILD OR CHILDREN WILL BE BURIED BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. IF YOU USE IT AND BUY EATABLES FOR THEM, IT WILL PURGE YOUR CHILDREN AND THEY WILL DIE OF DIARRHOEA. IF YOU USE THAT MONEY AND PAY FOR HOUSE RENT, THAT FLAT OR HOUSE WILL BE BURNT DOWN BY UNEXPLAINED FIRE AND NOTHING WILL BE RECOVERED.

ALL THESE I ASK IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.

THERE IS POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD OF THE MOUTH SPOKEN WITH FAITH. TRY GOD AND SEE.
[/quote]
Na wa ooo cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
shollywendy1:

His car has just been released now
He later paid the money or miracle happened?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
People have been asking where is AngryIgboman. Why will AngryIgboman continue to share tips and postings when it seems the initial purpose of the thread has been defeated?

Instead on focusing on how to make money, drivers come online everyday to measure diccks on whose dicck is longer or shorter. Thats why your government will keep on messing with you guys.

Before I drop what I want to drop, let me inform you guys that I washed my hands of this hustle in January. Honestly, its not worth it. You are just working for fuel stations, mechanics and law enforcement agencies in Lagos and elsewhere. Thats a fact. As it is now, I have setup a poultry and pig farm in the East. Lagos a very useless state. ANY INVESTOR STILL INVESTING ON UBER BOLT IS AN IDDIOT. YOUR MONEY WILL GO. Quote me anywhere. God will reward my efforts soon sha. The big news will still come.

TIP 1

Of late, there has been an upsurge in riders absconding with drivers money. When will you drivers ever have sense? As far as last year, I made it clear on this thread that I don't accept transfers. Once you enter my car, you will see a sign that conspicuously reads;

"I DON'T ACCEPT TRANSFERS EVEN IF ITS FROM HEAVEN. NO CASH? LETS USE AN ATM ON THE WAY"

But will drivers ever learn? They all want to be nice and sweet hoping that they will be given contract one day to supply sand to fill oniru beach. I hear you sir!

Even if you can't type the above and put in your car, before you start a trip, inform your rider that you don't accept transfers. If the person does not have cash, inform him or her to use ATM on the way. But will you guys ever learn?

TIP 2

Now regarding LASTMA, VIO, POLICE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOYS wahala, I have always had a way I used to defeat them all through my stay in Lagos. Go and buy police subscription. Simple.

Go and meet a high ranking stubborn police officer or army who is loyal. Bargain with him on how much you will pay monthly. Between 5-10k. The police officer or army will use a cmr document and prepare an agreement that the car belongs to him and that you are driving it for him on hire purchase. Anytime you have problems with the above named iddiots, call him on phone and put it on loudspeaker. Remember I said a high ranking police office like a superintendent of police. Don't go and meet a constable or sergeant oo. Why the rank is important is because you dont expect a dsp to listen to a constable... Capische? I have used this for years and it worked perfectly for me.

One time, the SP I used had to call Force headquarters Abuja. From there, they called LASTMA oga kpata kpata and my car was released in minutes. As I was leaving, the morrons that billed me 40k initially where now begging me for anything at all. I simply told them to "GO AND DIE IN AN ACCIDENT".

I didn't want to share these tips before because most drivers here are childish and mentally unstable. For you to pull off most stunts I pulled off while in Lagos, you must be BOLD and HARDCORE. You must not shiver like a child when dealing with force people or riders. Force Men or Women or Riders hate it when their so called MUGU remains BOLD, RESOLUTE, CALM AND FEARLESS. Nigerian force officers thrive on fear and chaos. Whenever you are dealing with them, make sure it does not degenerate into chaos, fighting or katakata.

I pray to see the day Nigerians will become smart.
I like this idea of the SP o make sense and it will gives peace of mind, someone here once said he told those local government tout that's he's a military man even though they knew he was doing the ehailling and them free am sharply.
Felicity001 might have knowledge about your poultry business O
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
The stickers are now ready!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
hefelove:

He later paid the money or miracle happened?
Paid 20k...miracle ke! For lastma yard. Those guys are evil.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Carshopper:

Available at 1.150 or best offer

give me on hp na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
shollywendy1:

Paid 20k...miracle ke! For lastma yard. Those guys are evil.
Lol na wa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Godstime234:

give me on hp na

200k upfront

100k monthly

Total package 1.6m

You gree?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Dem don use your car like Ejigbo prostitute grin
Why don't you name the person and shame the devil?
He gave d car to an Alien looking driver grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
https://printivo.com/product/bumper-stickers-7-x-3

5k for 100 stickers

dru23:

This is better......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Drivers Stop this SCAM NOW!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hljEZy-rc8

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
dru23:

He does not want to shame the person, mean while the person has move on to another victim... when I tell you guys that no matter how low rentals get, drivers will still mess up..

I stated the other day that, I was thinking of bringing in 4 Honda civics , and put it on 20k naira weekly rental . And I will do 100% repairs, I just concluded that make I focus on my normal rental am doing..

So imagine I now put my tokunbo civics on 20k naira rental, the car will not last three days, the driver will drive the car as if he is delivering 50k .. Smh
That's so true, most drivers are not doing well at all.
They are out to wreck your car and move to the next one, even if you give them sound car like toks they will still mess things up.
My guy called me today to accompany him to the house of one driver, this guy used car for a month only managed to remit for a week and he didn't even remit at the right time then he kept giving excuses.
You need to see this car, even the papers expired he couldn't talk, car was just rough.
This guy couldn't just tell us why he couldn't pay, I just weak.
Assuming he was paying and the payment wasn't complete it would have been a different case.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
deedee44:

I know you only want to discourage the 20k rental. That's your only concern, no need for epistle grin
Lol, I always tell him he can't help it.
grin
Remittance will keep dropping like Naija economy, I started with 40k now I do 25k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
dru23:

A month that is very long o ...pele
Lol
Even Uber give driver 3 days to report such issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
shollywendy1:

His car has just been released now
Good news
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Carshopper:

200k upfront

100k monthly

Total package 1.6m

You gree?

please send your number sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Devil with temptation atime sha.
Lastweek, a coded runs babe scammed me of N1500 yet to pay me.
Yesterday, another babe transfered N16000 to me instead of N1600.
Evil is not just good to pay back evil.
Had to refund today without thinking of d pains of lastweek

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gentlelife50:

They are out to wreck your car and move to the next one, even if you give them sound car like toks they will still mess things up.
My guy called me today to accompany him to the house of one driver, this guy used car for a month only managed to remit for a week and he didn't even remit at the right time then he kept giving excuses.
You need to see this car, even the papers expired he couldn't talk, car was just rough.
Assuming he was paying and the payment wasn't complete it would have been a different case.

And uber now has rental program for 23k naira weekly.. Goodluck to them and the rental company moove ....wetin their eyes go see for drivers hand, they will be forced to abandon the program
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Vision2045:
Pls house Dana air ..Lagos to Abuja na MMA2 local abi?
yea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Godstime234:

please send your number sir

Check my signature sir.. whatsapp preferred for first contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lol, I always tell him he can't help it.
grin
Remittance will keep dropping like Naija economy, I started with 40k now I do 25k

Am doing 10k weekly rental, I do all repairs and the last week of the month drivers won't have to pay .. If you are interested email me at 2gud2betrue@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
noblealuu:
The stickers are now ready!

Nice job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
dru23:

And uber now has rental program for 23k naira weekly.. Goodluck to them and the rental company moove ....wetin their eyes go see for drivers hand, they will be forced to abandon the program

Lol, no be small thing. Wetin their eyes go see for drivers hand go pass wetin sanusi dey see for ganduje hand.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Got my car out today after paying 20k.....shout out to shollywedy........you too much......thanks for your support.....much love....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
dru23:

Am doing 10k weekly rental, I do all repairs and the last week of the month drivers won't have to pay .. If you are interested email me at 2gud2betrue@gmail.com

It's a joke right?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Not every body that flashes a Drivers Licence that is a driver. The high unemployment has made people to try out anything. Many years ago in Abuja, I once picked up a trailer after convincing the owner I can drive it. When I've never been in a trailer cabin in my life before. Though I succeeded but not many will be so lucky.
To differentiate a newbie from an experienced person is a bit difficult, especially if the person is desperate for a chance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
chinyce:

It's a joke right?

Check the email I post bro ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Felicity0001:

How much? Will be needing 3

₦200 for 1 copy and ₦300 for 2 copies...

You can pick up at 178b Corporation Drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi from tomorrow.

Collectively, let's salvage the SITUATION with this SOLUTION.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
dru23:

Check the email I post bro ....
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
chinyce:

Not every body that flashes a Drivers Licence that is a driver. The high unemployment has made people to try out anything. Many years ago in Abuja, I once picked up a trailer after convincing the owner I can drive it. When I've never been in a trailer cabin in my life before. Though I succeeded but not many will be so lucky.
To differentiate a newbie from an experienced person is a bit difficult, especially if the person is desperate for a chance.
If you see the types of questions they ask in the group you will pity the owner of the car by yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
noblealuu:

₦200 for 1 copy and ₦300 for 2 copies...

You can pick up at 178b Corporation Drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi from tomorrow.

Collectively, let's salvage the SITUATION with this SOLUTION.
u mean I can't drink water or coke in ur car grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.