Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731443 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Called the guy too but he hung up once I told him I was calling regarding his unpaid Bolts fare. I go go register 5sim cos of this guy now grin

Thanks jare..

Guy is chronic thief....

He blocked me already. But when I rch house I go use hanged SIM call the ole

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
olaboyeh:
I picked this guy from unilag, we first went to pick someone in abule ijesha then to elegushi beach, so he made transfer and showed me the successful notification from his phone but I didn't get alert so he said I should call if I don't get it. Whenever i call with my number he wont pick but picks when i call with another number for 2 days now. The trip was 3,800. His contact 07032341756
Called him several times he didn’t pick. He’s blocked my line now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Seeking a higher purchase deal on toks corrolla or civic. N400K deposit available. Let me know what is available and your terms and condition
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
IWealthCreator:
Seeking a higher purchase deal on toks corrolla or civic. N400K deposit available. Let me know what is available and your terms and condition

Bro, please suspend it for now to avoid stories.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
peeps4u:

Bro, please suspend it for now to avoid stories.

All the best.

Let us know the t&cs first... you might just meet a benevolent partner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Oyo be your case, be forming vandam u hear u think you will perfectly succeed with this I laugh in Chinese for you, stay at home that is the safest way to slow down the spread.
Go ask Italy dem go tell you their story.

Lemme create a scene for you

You carry passenger for back sit
The person cough sneeze it won't affect you cause you are kited up
Droplet from the sneeze and cough landed on your sit, the man comot you carry another person
The person use hand clean the seat before em sitdown
End of trip payed you cash
And left.

You think you protect yourself u infect others that will later infect you

Just stay at home

Stay home and starve? something must kill a man jare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
you guys should start working from home.

. that's the new fad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chillex8 phone dey off o. Anyone willing to please help me pick up this week's delivery? Abi you dey available chillex8?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2020

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
izzou:

Unnecessary panic/fear?
I'm not even sure you understood what I typed sef

Now, Uber drivers carry people from Point A to Point B. The moment there is a decline in the movement of people, it will take a toll on driver's earnings

From Monday, schools will probably be shut.This week, large church gatherings will be suspended.This is not to even talk about offices that have sent memos for some workers to work from home. Or do you think it's only bankers they carry on Uber?

I did not raise panic about the virus. I only said "If you know you won't make your rental payments because of the pandemic, give your partner his car until you feel the sphere is conducive"..

How is this panic, sir?

It is not panic at all, it's common sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
From where to where just in case Chillex8 is not available ?

radautoworks:
Chillex8 phone dey off o. Anyone willing to please help me pick up this week's delivery? Abi you dey available chillex8?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
radautoworks:
I’m around Ikeja ma. I can do it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
abiolag:

please what's your number or email it to support
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
radautoworks:
My phone dey on undecided
No give my deal to another person ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
abiolag:

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
radautoworks:
please what's your number or email it to support

gafman222@gmail.com
Chillex8 is back. U can disregard this

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=chillex8 post=87699271][/quote]
Lol grin as madam say ur line no dey go, I say make I assist u ni. Thank God u are back @radauto pls the man for d job is here. Kindly give him his right grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
abiolag:

Lol grin as madam say ur line no dey go, I say make I assist u ni. Thank God u are back @radauto pls the man for d job is here. Kindly give him his right grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
olaboyeh:
I picked this guy from unilag, we first went to pick someone in abule ijesha then to elegushi beach, so he made transfer and showed me the successful notification from his phone but I didn't get alert so he said I should call if I don't get it. Whenever i call with my number he wont pick but picks when i call with another number for 2 days now. The trip was 3,800. His contact 07032341756

I text this guy. He needs more pressure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I don't know how to say this but I still have to say it.

I only pity those that will waste there airtime and energy calling a hardened criminal.

You were warned that a drink is laced with poison and you shouldn't drink it. You stubbornly went ahead and drank it. After drinking it, you are now calling for medicine when you become symptomatic. Who will answer you?

N.B
Access Bank just confirmed a visitor to the bank has this virus and had to shut down there bank. Imagine if this guy took Uber or Bolt to and fro? Imagine what those drivers must have shared to there family members.

Spanish flu of 1918-1920 infected 500 million people and killed 65 million. Why can't Corona try? After those 65 million were killed, did the world not move on? Don't allow yourself to be used and count scores.

Don't just listen to me. Continue chasing raba inugo? Chuba ego nwunne. Iga achuta Uncle Corona very soon.

We the good people of Owerri West support this post with two plates of Jamaican Fried Rice and a Statue at the village square.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
chillex8:

My phone dey on undecided
No give my deal to another person ooo

Abeg call Blessing o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
abiolag:

LWNKM!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=chillex8 post=87699271][/quote]

grin cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
i beginning to understand that some infected Nigerians abroad are purposely coming back because they cant afford health care in their country of domicile.

Or because they prefer to die at home. They can at least see their loved ones one last time if they lose the battle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
okorotalkative:
If you can't get N95 mask and very good sanitizer (Large), please just stay home. This virus ain't joking!

Once that mask enter your face in the morning, don't dare remove till you enter your house. No risk am, our government had a lot of time to put measures in place but they're still trying. So do you part and break the spread.
Waste of money. The mask is for infected people so they don't sneeze in the air. The virus can enter through your eyes and ears so it's like you using 10 locks on the front door while leaving back door wide open. You're still not safe

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
peeps4u:

Mine saying number not reachable

Not picking his calls for the now. He go over am soon. I get three Sims for am even 1am 2am 4am all through the night he go change Sim Las las na him only solution be that if not Sim yakpa if he won block call.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ogataxi:

Your friend lied sir, except maybe during December as I've only made such amount once during one crazy friday/Saturday i drove almost the whole day. And if you can't read from page 1000 as izzou suggested you can alternatively follow LuxuryDriverNg /Driverprenure on YouTube, watch All his videos as that's what I did mostly. Stay Safe out there sir.

This corona really affect business. Did only 3 online trips and one olosho offline trip since 8-am. Just drove to Alpha beach to chill since 4pm. Make i go house. Better days ahead
Bro can I go to alpha beach on weekdays like Tuesday ? What’s it like there in the afternoon?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
deedee44:

Waste of money. The mask is for infected people so they don't sneeze in the air. The virus can enter through your eyes and ears so it's like you using 10 locks on the front door while leaving back door wide open. You're still not safe

Hehe lol, now the virus dey enter through ear and eye? Well done bros. soon it will enter through neck.

CDC no want make public go rush buy am, so infected people go see am use. If it doesn't work etisalat won't share it to all staffs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
COVID-19 Update-1
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasise enough - drink plenty of water!
Update-2
THE SYMPTOMS
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.
Update-3
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it's too late.
Experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning.
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc......
it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry.
Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus.
If you don't drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That's very dangerous.
Stay safe out there and kindly Share for awareness. ����

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
It’s high time we all started seeing credit alert or NO to transfer for Bolt riders. Since most of us has lost cash in one way or d other driving on Bolt. A decent looking girl did fake transfer to me on Uber. I called her and she blocked my line. Immediately I reported to Uber, Uber credited me. If na Bolt that N3,200 for go. Henceforth I’ll not allow Bolt riders leave until I get alert.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
xana101:
It’s high time we all started seeing credit alert or NO to transfer for Bolt riders. Since most of us has lost cash in one way or d other driving on Bolt. A decent looking girl did fake transfer to me on Uber. I called her and she blocked my line. Immediately I reported to Uber, Uber credited me. If na Bolt that N3,200 for go. Henceforth I’ll not allow Bolt riders leave until I get alert.

I though you guys are staying home and avoiding coronavirus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.