Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745936 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol.

I dont think a driver will throw me out for sneezing or coughing.

Sincerely speaking, if i was contantly sneezing and coughing, i will be shy to go out.

Still didn’t answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
davit:
I'm with your opinions and Felicity on this. These riders can be damn annoying. You make love in my car, menh, be ready to drop on 5th mainland bridge so far you won't listen to my warning. Arrant nonsense.
audio.
I'm still verifying the original story sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
izzou:

You always have a subtle way of deflecting from questions,and I find it amusing grin

Is it every one sneezing that is infected?
Is it everyone coughing that is infected?
Is it everyone having a flu that's infected?

Simple question: How would you feel if a driver dumped you on the bridge at night because you sneezed?

You: I should be educated enough to self isolate if I'm sneezing.

How does your answer justify that question?

While I don't support taking such risks this period, there are professional ways to handle customers.
I do not want to prolong the matter, but she is clever and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
northbird:

Knew from the 2nd week of running dis racket dt Ders no way a driver can make 15k daily.CONSISTENTLY.

Just audio /dashboard earnings.

Audio earnings my brother.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
dckng16:
I do not want to prolong the matter, but she is clever and intelligent.

I really wish she is.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lateef91(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
You picked someone from a safe area, and you are dropping them on 3rd mainland bridge, just because of romance or cuddling in your car.

Anyways, i don't blame you i blamed the riders who also alighted on such unsafe area. That's too wicked.
You dare not try such nonsense with me when you are not under a spell.

The worst you can do is to drop me at iyana Oworo or take me back to where you carry me.

Common!!!

SHOOPSYN:
Personally, I don't believe the story. You will drop me and my lady on 3MB.... You either drop me at Iyana Oworo or take us back to pick up point. Can anybody even drop him on 3MB!! Anyway, like AngryIgboMan put it,any kind of madness can happen when it comes to bolt driver/riders.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sheisenough(f): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
suco01:

He is not picking his call. someone should help in getting his profile if possible. he must vomit that money.

This is his email address

blvckjon6@gmail.com

If that will help

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos state government has ordered the closure of all banks, offices, markets and courts in the state effective from Thursday.
Governor Sanwo-Olu stated this after a meeting of the state security council at the State House, Marina Tuesday.
The Governor who insisted that the order was not a lockdown however said that this new directive will be for seven days in the first instance, even as he reduced the number of people who can be in a gatherering from 50 to 25 persons.
He also said that all travels to Lagos by Air or by road will no longer be encouraged.
Sanwo-Olu who said that the health situation was dire said all public parks, gym, swimming pools etc are also to close with immediate effect.
He said that the security agents had have been ordered to strictly enforce the directive as anyone who contravenes it will be dealt with.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/

Local man we now see who una wan carry as Una no wan go on isolation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol.. these guys
Ena dey here dey do professionalism. Covid19 dey increase dey go.
I been dey do stonghead b4, but when I heard of the Covid19 patient at Access Bank VI. Omo pls and pls buy small foodstuffs stay auz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
I’ve picked two lovers wish I suspected they where banging at the back seat. They were smushing Seriously. I just mind my business. I only try to distract them by talking and asking them question on best route to take. I can’t drop them half way. No body holy pass. Me too no holy. My car at times na hotel room for me. Dropping them on 3mb is a no no. I don’t think any rider would come down.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
xana101:
I’m a licensed dealer with copart. I Just cleared this 2005 Toyota Corolla CE. Wanted to give it out for Uber but right now I’m in Serious need for cash. I’ve spent more than 1.5m to get this car to my house. I want to sell it for 1.5m last at a give a away. U will only buy condenser. The bonneth has been worked. U just spray d bonneth that’s all. I just cleared it last week. Duty fully paid. Call for quick deal. 08034895737
That’s the link and the Lot number. U can check it on copart.
https://www.copart.com/lot/26768419/Photos
Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

The media said her death was sketchy. There is no proof that she did that.

But let's imagine she did that, then she is an hero

Anyway, all these death would have been avoided if people obeyed the law.

Law doesnt permit them to build around gas pipeline Or the Fed/State government, Building agency and urban & regional planning didn't do their job

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
izzou:

You always have a subtle way of deflecting from questions,and I find it amusing grin

Is it every one sneezing that is infected?
Is it everyone coughing that is infected?
Is it everyone having a flu that's infected?

Simple question: How would you feel if a driver dumped you on the bridge at night because you sneezed?

You: I should be educated enough to self isolate if I'm sneezing.

How does your answer justify that question?

While I don't support taking such risks this period, there are professional ways to handle customers.

No correlation from the answer to the question at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol.

I dont think a driver will throw me out for sneezing or coughing.

Sincerely speaking, if i was contantly sneezing and coughing, i will be shy to go out.

This hasn't answered the question.

How would you feel if a driver dumped you on the bridge at night because you sneezed?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Investorbj: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some drivers here have inferiority complex... I am amazed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
suco01:

This hasn't answered the question.

How would you feel if a driver dumped you on the bridge at night because you sneezed?

Since you want to hear my answer.

Bad.

In reality no driver will dump a rider for sneezing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 3:09am On Mar 25, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:51am On Mar 25, 2020
So according to Houston and US government, Uber falls under "essential services" that will remain open during the shut-down.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/so-what-is-an-essential-business-or-job/285-1b1e3a7a-b176-426f-ad96-efc1255375fb

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

Since you want to hear my answer.

Bad.

In reality no driver will dump a rider for sneezing

@sexylassie2 why do you shy away from giving a direct answer...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Where is felicity? Una don delete am from this thread?

Brother you need to come back here and give us the full gists.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Lateef91:

You picked someone from a safe area, and you are dropping them on 3rd mainland bridge, just because of romance or cuddling in your car.

Anyways, i don't blame you i blamed the riders who also alighted on such unsafe area. That's too wicked.
You dare not try such nonsense with me when you are not under a spell.

The worst you can do is to drop me at iyana Oworo or take me back to where you carry me.

Common!!!

Guy, if you do anyhow in my car, you will see anyhow.

if you feel you are hulk hogan, I will show u my true colours and damn the consequences.

Nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Seun360:

if you feel you are hulk hogan, I will show u my true colours and damn the consequences.

Nonsense.
Everybody na strong man until yawa gas then you begin explain say you just be common uber driver or say you ordinary young man say na your last card you take enter Bolt.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Some people are still driving oooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2020
mistadayo:
request still dey enter?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
I Sha dey see Corolla with riders at the back when I go drop wifey for office.
bolabiyi:
request still dey enter?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2020
mrjaydee:
Where is felicity? Una don delete am from this thread?

Brother you need to come back here and give us the full gists.
#Working from home#self isolation in progress.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2020
mistadayo:

Just as we see people scooping fuel from a fallen tanker despite the fact the same scenario has killed many in than past.

Some people feel this is the best time to make money as there are few drivers.

Are they smart? I can't say. But Coro doesn't know smartness.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2020
mistadayo:
I Sha dey see Corolla with riders at the back when I go drop wifey for office.

Na drivers wey dey live from hand to mouth.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Goodgod213: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Seun360:

Nonsense.

Guy you be ordinary driver way enter bolt as last option. As far as your car don enter bolt, na Public transport. If you no want kissing and the sorts Park your motor for house.

Na still you go see ordinary lastma day shiver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello felicity0001, hope you're good bro?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Goodgod213: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
peeps4u:
Hello felicity0001, hope you're good bro?

Seun360 is Felicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Goodgod213:

Guy you be ordinary driver way enter bolt as last option. As far as your car don enter bolt, na Public transport. If you no want kissing and the sorts Park your motor for house.

C'mon. Stop that if it is a joke.

Driver's car is not a public property and kissing or any sort of romance is even frowned at by Uber. That some drivers overlook it doesn't make it your right to do as you like in the car. Another driver can rightfully send you out if you engage in such act in his car.

Be guided please.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.