Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739165 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

He is a fine boy grin grin grin
Loud it sexy mama gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lateef91(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol.
I am not actually a tout. But what the guy did by dropping riders on 3rd mainland bridge is not right and safe. Even though they are having sex in your car, try and drop them at Iyana Oworo, dont be stupid now.

Na Benz be your car

No uber driver can try that with me, i repeat, you can't try that rubbish with me.

And if you doubt me. You can drop ur number. Lets give it a try.

Is either you lose your car or we both fight till we enter the water.
Don't you have sense at all or what the f**k are you saying

Someone was he has muscles. Baba your muscles no fit restrict bullet make you get sense ooooh.

Ma ya were ooog��

Seun360:

Guy, if you do anyhow in my car, you will see anyhow.

if you feel you are hulk hogan, I will show u my true colours and damn the consequences.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
tunlapapa:

It seems Uber work don dey hold you well well. You used to look fresh but you now look worked out.
grin grin grin
As no work na Gbas Gbos everywhere. Dem don drag Driverprenure enter ring

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Shuuu!!
See insults and abuses flying here and there?
Is this still Uber thread?

Make una chill o.

Let's kill it like that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lateef91:
Lol.
I am not actually a tout. But what the guy did by dropping riders on 3rd mainland bridge is not right and safe. Even though they are having sex in your car, try and drop them at Iyana Oworo, dont be stupid now.

Na Benz be your car

No uber driver can try that with me, i repeat, you can't try that rubbish with me.

Someone was he has muscles. Baba your muscles no fit restrict bullet make you get sense ooooh.

Ma ya were ooog��

On behalf of Felicity... Bro bring it on location and time abeg, e b like say yhu get small muscle abi, abeg show face for oshodi make we rearrange yhu.. Good radiance to bad rubbish... Na una behavior make una God dey punish yhu... It is called sex for a reason and not constitute public nuisance with it. How will yhu feel if yhur subordinate dey Bleep ontop yhur work desk for office. Stupid people just full everywhere. Abeg quote and die stupid punk ass comment

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lateef91:
Lol.

Na Benz be your car

Ma ya were ooog��

I will personally drop you by the RRS car on third mainland bridge if you misbehave in my car. According to my Uber policy, it’s a safe location.
You will not be the first rider I have dumped at the police station.

You will explain your muscles to them...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin how come nobody talks bout o car no more

They are very much around and still operative.
I use them steady, anytime I see surge on uber and bolt na Ocar be d solution though d app can roll for 15mins looking for driver. But it won't be crazy fare like d two oga's

Abeg this fuel scarcity dey show small small see queue in filling stations or na panic buying ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
BAZ001:

I use them steady, anytime I see surge on uber and bolt na Ocar be d solution though d app can roll for 15mins looking for driver. But it won't be crazy fare like d two oga's

Abeg this fuel scarcity dey show small small see queue in filling stations or na panic buying ?

Panic buying oh

I think the queues are on those that are selling @125

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Audio keyboard warriors and gangsters grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mayor555:
Shuuu!!
See insults and abuses flying here and there?
Is this still Uber thread?

Make una chill o.

Let's kill it like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
I don check the names of all those people wey day brag for here, I no see Dangote name, Otedola, Adenuga or even the millionaires wey dey play with us for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
I don't know if you are on this thread, but I think you should better take measures to protect your life

So I went to a hospital at Ogba today(was referred there), and while I was outside, a Corolla drove in

It was a woman driving, and the security guy asked her if she had an appointment, she said "No, I'm an Uber driver."

I was shocked angry No gloves, no masks, no sanitizer for your riders. Haaaa

I don't know if you're here ma'am, but just take it easy and think about your life. I still noticed two other drivers today like that

Make Una work safe abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Felicity is trending since past 2 days, previously is My man Angryigboman. grin This Corona virus holiday is gonna be fun: Paid my DStv subscription, I don stock crib with varieties of food stuffs and provision paid my internet subscription Unlimited Spectranet. Bought 3 25litre jerrycans of fuel for generator incase if NEPA misbehave. Self isolation is the only way we can overcome this pandemic. I found out is people that moves the virus. If we stop moving, the virus stops spreading and dies. Stay safe everybody.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blackbishop:

On behalf of Felicity... Bro bring it on location and time abeg, e b like say yhu get small muscle abi, abeg show face for oshodi make we rearrange yhu.. Good radiance to bad rubbish... Na una behavior make una God dey punish yhu... It is called sex for a reason and not constitute public nuisance with it. How will yhu feel if yhur subordinate dey Bleep ontop yhur work desk for office. Stupid people just full everywhere. Abeg quote and die stupid punk ass comment

Dude be guided on your utterances lest you lose valuable business.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
1daboi:
wtf!!!
Guy if this trip was uber, you'll be booted out!

The nerve!

You endangered the lives of your riders and still find it ok to share it here?

I bu ezigbo onyeara!

Go look for help. You're not normal.
na u no normal. na ur papa get uber abi...

You needed to see the position the lady was on the guy before I pulled over. I'm very sure they already had a quickie before I stopped them. And people like you are in support of such sexual and immoral act that has the tenacity of causing a serious accident
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
kodred:

Dude be guided on your utterances lest you lose valuable business.

Noted jaree boss. People just pen stuff that are not realistic here. How can you say yhu go beat person ontop him personal rules here. Do shit and see shit... That is it. Business means business and pleasure stays where it's designated to be.... Oin... You re doing well jare my brother. You say stuff or do stuff I don't like mhen that is the end of our business.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
How come people ignored the fact that Felicity had warned them before but they took him for granted and took it to the next level?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

You needed to see the position the lady was on the guy before I pulled over. I'm very sure they already had a quickie before I stopped them. And people like you are in support of such sexual and immoral act that has the tenacity of causing a serious accident

Nobody is saying that they were right. We only blame you for dropping them on the bridge, when you can just spend an extra 4 minutes and fling them on Iyana Oworo

Do you know how risky that bridge is?

When next you are alighting from the bridge at Adeniji, you'll see a billboard(LED). I worked with that company for 10 months and I was stationed to resume at Adeniji to maintain that board. That place is terrible.

May God not let your car breakdown on that bridge at night. Those touts at Adeniji are among the worst in Lagos. I once resumed one morning and saw a dead body at Adeniji

Third mainland bridge is not a good place to walk. Our company usually settles them back then so they don't hurt us.

Try and understand our point. You could have handled the situation better

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

thank God you're back. Where u go since sef?
Anytime you reach yaba, traficate to the left and check yourself in. Just tell them you used wheel spanner to chase down a couple ontop 3mb.
There doctors are really good. Especially for this case of yours.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
The best response so far. This should be the seal to all argument.
izzou:

Nobody is saying that they were right. We only blame you for dropping them on the bridge, when you can just spend an extra 4 minutes and fling them on Iyana Oworo

Do you know how risky that bridge is?

When next you are alighting from the bridge at Adeniji, you'll see a billboard(LED). I worked with that company for 10 months and I was stationed to resume at Adeniji to maintain that board. That place is terrible.

May God not let your car breakdown on that bridge at night. Those touts at Adeniji are among the worst in Lagos. I once resumed one morning and saw a dead body at Adeniji

Third mainland bridge is not a good place to walk. Our company usually settles them back then so they don't hurt us.

Try and understand our point. You could have handled the situation better

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
mrjaydee:
Felicity this your own madness na " follow come" even me sef I will still pity them. Let's be real bro, you went too far with that decision to drop them off at 3rdMB.

If I was in your shoes depending on my mood tho there are 2 things involved.
1. It's either I open my safe bring out my condom and we light the oven together.
2. Or I bring out my phone and make a video while they continue.

Failure to adhere to this instructions, there are 2 things involved.
Due to security reasons I'm not gonna state it here.

It's a known fact that drivers dont have savings it's almost impossible expect if you are jesusson that's used 300naira for food in a day, buys 100airtime to activate 50mb and flash your riders since you cant buy airtime.

Stay safe out there guys.

Lolzzz... Light fire... I no go lie u the mood that night was something I cant explain trust me... I used to hear sex freak I never believe it. This thing I dey talk no b small mara oooh b4 me go drop person in such location u should know that d mara don cast.
Funny enuf babe was putting in a short dress and she was already untop of the guy... Can u Imagine that!

Who takes that rubbish?!

All of you calling me out for taking a decision best for my safety and property are foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seun360:

Am 100% with you on this, what nonsense.
May you live long!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
BAZ001:

Panic buying,caused by our useless govt, let's wait and see what happens next week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
izzou:

You always have a subtle way of deflecting from questions,and I find it amusing grin

Is it every one sneezing that is infected?
Is it everyone coughing that is infected?
Is it everyone having a flu that's infected?

Simple question: How would you feel if a driver dumped you on the bridge at night because you sneezed?

You: I should be educated enough to self isolate if I'm sneezing.

How does your answer justify that question?

While I don't support taking such risks this period, there are professional ways to handle customers.
Oh mr professional what is the professional way to handle a rider who turns your car to an hotel cabin for shortrest and indirectly exposing you to danger to accident from the sexual noise disturbance, erection, and vibration

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Oh mr professional what is the professional way to handle a rider who turns your car to an hotel cabin for shortrest and indirectly exposing you to danger to accident from the sexual noise disturbance, erection, and vibration

I just explained to you why dropping them on that bridge was risky.

But then, you called every one that criticised you as "Foolish". So no need to engage you anymore on this

Have a nice life, sir

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
davit:
Are they still in operations?
grin grin grin. I just land dis ashewo thread now ,see ur question,,make I rush go uber thread confirm grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lateef91(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
It shall not be well with you for saying if I dare quote you.

Since una plenty for una family house if them loose you, e no go bad at all.

Aye e fe baje cha.
Let's do 3rd mainland bridge opposite senate tall building. Osbodi is too open.
Don't be stupid now.

Death dey hungry you abi?

Blackbishop:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
peeps4u:
Hello felicity0001, hope you're good bro?

I'm good oh my real guy just went on a 24hrs isolation after the rubbish encounter I'd with the rider I dropped off in 3rd MLB, bro those guys messed my car up menh... I don't regret dropping them off one bit... No be everything eyes see mouth dey talk. I wish it was a uber trip I'm sure I would gotten damages enough to sustain me during this "sit at home" period.

That was how I carried one little girl one early morning from magodo to agege last yr, a request from one Hausa guy name like that, the girl sat in front with her legs folded on each other I never knew she was seriously bleeding probably from sexual injury. It was the next rider that wanted to seat in front called my attention to the stains of blood on the seat. I appologised with shame in me because I didnt even see nor suspect anything at all. Pulled over in a filling station then use some fuel to clear the seat very well...

Can imagine such nonsense and this time some stupid low live God forsaken idiots like Goodgod, Chuwaa and co wants me to condole some adults who lack morals and conducts and expect me to drive them to a safe haven while they carry out sexual act on a car I rent and also carries my wife and kids?? Stupid!!! Who does that?!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lateef91(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
See the way this small fry too think like a prawn.

If you even drive them to the RRS spot and call the attention of the mopol for the rubbish they are is far better.

First of all, mopol w'll never allow you to drop any one with them.

U too no even get sense at all sef.

Note: I'm not supporting sex in a car make you have a good cogitation before you dey quote.

MA ya were ooh

chillex8:

I will personally drop you by the RRS car on third mainland bridge if you misbehave in my car. According to my Uber policy, it’s a safe location.
You will not be the first rider I have dumped at the police station.

You will explain your muscles to them...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lateef91(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Baba, I repeat. You no get sense for wetin you do.

I still stand on my point na person wey won die make e come.

Me I don't know how to hide under my keypad and be talking rubbish. Na bariga me I dey live.

Felicity0001:

Lolzzz... Light fire... I no go lie u the mood that night was something I cant explain trust me... I used to hear sex freak I never believe it. This thing I dey talk no b small mara oooh b4 me go drop person in such location u should know that d mara don cast.
Funny enuf babe was putting in a short dress and she was already untop of the guy... Can u Imagine that!

Who takes that rubbish?!

All of you calling me out for taking a decision best for my safety and property are foolish.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
1daboi:

Seems Felicity's phone must've died permanently. Investigation reveals that he was talking too much when his phone dropped and shattered.

Source, P.M news
Witness, tojahh
Investigator, izzou
Correspondent, pope191
Foreign observers, radautoworks, dru23
Potential phone donor, calabardick
Potential spouse, sexlassie

Pm news also gathered that he might've been arrested and detained by the couple he dropped on 3mb after they tried to make out in his car.

Haha Haha... You're nothing far from the truth. Hahaha. I can see how everyone missed me just for a few moment I was offline.

Thanks to all that checked.

I called the rider shall theyre fine, and she apologised for d misbehaviour explained she was bla bla bla... I myself apologised for dropping them half way too...
Babe didnt even know anything that happened, na dude play d tape to her next day...
I come pitty her shall... Anyways, they've learnt their lesson and thank God they're safe.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
omorkelly:
The best response so far. This should be the seal to all argument.

grin grin grin

He won't understand how dangerous that place is

Touts are called "Area boys". In Adeniji, they have "Area girls". When our firm wants to discharge diesel, you'll see girls. Girls that will slap you if you talk otherwise, or use razor blade to tear tear your hand grin

Near that 3rd Mainland side, there's a bridge that leads you to Carter bridge. Under it is a field. They call it "Argentina". They usually play ball there, and all manner of rape, drugs, and all types of stoners are found there.

People have been attacked on that bridge and thrown into the water....No jokes

Third mainland bridge no be better place

When I drive past Adeniji, I always have this smile on my face. Those memories bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.