Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4755876 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Godservant84:

Well, most of your assertions about Nigeria are wrong..That's my point.. I care less about what your words intend to attract.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
dru23:

Boss what pattern are yhu seeing abeg I need to see it too... Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
A305:
A civic will withstand more abuse on the suspension system compared to a Honda city.

Very true bro .. I love civics from 03 to 05.. Once you can get a good one from the start.. I sleep well when my civics are on the road ..very cheap to maintain, I can't say enough about civics ..fantastic cars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=dru23 post=87934433]

Very true bro .. I love civics from 03 to 05.. Once you can get a good one from the start.. I sleep well when my civics are on the road ..very cheap to maintain, I can't say enough about civics ..fantastic cars /quote]

That is true
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Blackbishop:

Boss what pattern are yhu seeing abeg I need to see it too... Lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
1daboi:
tell me more babadee. What app is that
Screenshot of the App

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Godservant84:

That app is a life saver, been using it for more than 3 years and it has done wonders for me
Its a very good App. You can even invest in Agriculture on the App

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
*Lockdown Schedule is out*��������

08:00-09:00 bath
09:00-10:00 breakfast
10:00-110:0 sex
11:00-12:00 tv
12:30-13:30 nap
13:30-14:00 lunch
14:00-16:00 radio n tv
16:00-17:00 sex
17:00-18:00 prep dinner
18:00-19:00 dinner
19:00-21:00 tv
21:00-23:00 sex
23:00-00:00 chat
00:00-04:00 sleep
04:00-05:00 sex
05:00-07:00 sleep
07:00-08:00 chat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
izzou:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Said with love

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
20 new cases
2 Deaths.
It’s real ooooo. shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
The way una hype this oversee ehn. Most of you don't even have social insurance. You do under the table jobs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
hefelove:

This is what we call a CEO. I just dey Imagine the smile for chillex8 face. May God bless you more than you can imagine Mama Radu!
grin grin grin and One CEO dey fox river wit officer bellick dey run mouth

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
radautoworks:
*taking a break from Jamaican rice*
Public Service Announcement

My fellow Nairalanders,

As this epidemic has ravaged our country I have directed resources to where they are needed.

As Uber drivers are their own bosses and not employees, they surely have reserves for this trying period that has just started. As such, I have directed all resources to our more vulnerable citizens in the form of my 31 employees through additional cash bonuses for bulk food purchases to assure that they do not starve. We are also managing resources so they continue to receive paychecks while this pandemic continues.

Should this pandemic be extended, extra resources- if available - may discretely be shared with non-CEO Uber employees with good employment history and customer service (like chillex8) on a need-based assessment as there have already been a couple of recipients approved and provided for.

Here concludes today's PSA. Thank you my fellow Nairalanders.

RAD AUTO FIRST!
*Returns to Jamaican rice*

grin

grin

grin
extraordinary woman of substance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
dru23:

Personal savings in the U.S. The economy might be strong in the U.S., but nearly 70 percent of Americans have less than $1,000 stashed away, according to GOBankingRates' 2019 savings survey. The poll, released December 16, revealed 45 percent have nothing saved.Dec 18, 2019...

What makes you think an average working Nigerian can save for raining day ?
you diss Nigeria and Nigerians at every opportunity you have but forget this is where your sustainance is rooted. remember,ungrateful man,a river that forget it's source will soon dry up. if America was so glorious what are you doing here?

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
dru23:

Last ,last dru23 will be ok... you might win the battle, but I will always win the war.. USA Castrol coming out soon ....
and it's still the same Nigerians you want to buy your useless oil.you better drink them or use as moisturisers.hypocites everywhere.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
eherbal:
and it's still the same Nigerians you want to buy your useless oil.you better drink them or use as moisturisers.hypocites everywhere.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
eherbal:
you diss Nigeria and Nigerians at every opportunity you have but forget this is where your sustainance is rooted. remember,ungrateful man,a river that forget it's source will soon dry up. if America was so glorious what are you doing here?

That last sentence and question is so succinct. I hope he has a reasonable answer and not shift goal post in his usual manner. Better than the "average Nigerian" my foot

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin
just imagine the useless human being.forming useless CEO. errand boy.because we've been tolerating his nuisance here?we are nigerians.we are what we are . we're dealing with it everyday. we do great everywhere we go around the world save for some small particles of idiots that soils the country's name abroad.
we're forged in hardship and resilience.head above water every time,and this unpatriotic bastard will just come here to belittle us at every given opportunity.

why didn't the lousy prick stay behind in obodo America if it was that rosy. he doesn't even have a physical office.we know where gazzuzz office is,same as radautos, but this fool works from his ramshackle in egbeda akowonjo. he doesn't have a single staff.its his wife that runs delivery.what kinda useless CEO is that? CEO my left testicles. mtsheeew.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gbas Gbos

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
eherbal:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
eherbal:
just imagine the useless human being.forming useless CEO. errand boy.because we've been tolerating his nuisance here?we are nigerians.we are what we are . we're dealing with it everyday. we do great everywhere we go around the world save for some small particles of idiots that soils the country's name abroad.
we're forged in hardship and resilience.head above water every time,and this unpatriotic bastard will just come here to belittle us at every given opportunity.

why didn't the lousy prick stay behind in obodo America if it was that rosy. he doesn't even have a physical office.we know where gazzuzz office is,same as radautos, but this fool works from his ramshackle in egbeda akowonjo. he doesn't have a single staff.its his wife that runs delivery.what kinda useless CEO is that? CEO my left testicles. mtsheeew.

Really? Quite revealing... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
eherbal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eherrrrrrrbbbbbaaaaalllll cheesy

Meanwhile USA Castrol oil will be available next week cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
radautoworks:
*taking a break from Jamaican rice*
Public Service Announcement

My fellow Nairalanders,

As this epidemic has ravaged our country I have directed resources to where they are needed.

As Uber drivers are their own bosses and not employees, they surely have reserves for this trying period that has just started. As such, I have directed all resources to our more vulnerable citizens in the form of my 31 employees through additional cash bonuses for bulk food purchases to assure that they do not starve. We are also managing resources so they continue to receive paychecks while this pandemic continues.

Should this pandemic be extended, extra resources- if available - may discretely be shared with non-CEO Uber employees with good employment history and customer service (like chillex8) on a need-based assessment as there have already been a couple of recipients approved and provided for.

Here concludes today's PSA. Thank you my fellow Nairalanders.

Are your employees on this thread?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
eherbal:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Godservant84:

Really? Quite revealing... grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godservant84: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
tojahh:
The way una hype this oversee ehn. Most of you don't even have social insurance. You do under the table jobs.

Na person wey no get travel history na im dey go dey bobo like that, no be this same oversee wey we sabi? My broda leave thrash for LAWMA..Nigeria this, Nigeria that..Msheew!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Godservant84:

That last sentence and question is so succinct. I hope he has a reasonable answer and not shift goal post in his usual manner. Better than the "average Nigerian" my foot

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
tojahh:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eherrrrrrrbbbbbaaaaalllll cheesy

Meanwhile USA Castrol oil will be available next week cool
many peeps have been abroad here,but you no go hear peem from them. Show us passport for wia? E go dey show us google copy. We na malam mugu abi? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2020
eherbal:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.