Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753753 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonaifame22(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2020
radautoworks:

All these work.

pls ma can these fluid be used for Honda city and if yes pls how much does it sell for
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonaifame22(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Blackbishop:
Per liter of Honda ATF DW-1 you get it at 3,500
God bless you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2020
jonaifame22:
pls ma can these fluid be used for Honda city and if yes pls how much does it sell for

Honda City is an Asian spec. Aunty Radautoworks does more of North American cars. But yes, automatic Honda Citys use the CVT, so those oils will work perfectly for them. Wait for her to quote you the price.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNGR: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by temi4fash(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2020
dru23:

0803 502 3406 tell him the guys that does uber gave you his number.. He is usually very, very busy .. So be patient with him . All he fixes are Honda cars only ... he is good ,but when it comes to oil and transmission fluid make sure you follow manufacturers recommendation

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2020
*UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES*

*Atomic Email Hunter:*
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT Now - 5k

*Sothink Logo Maker:*
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW. - 3k

*Video Maker:*
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW. - 6k

*RAR PassFab Software:*
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

*Diabolic traffic bot*
This software brings artificial, system traffic to your website, thereby helping to increase the number of your web site visitors - 3k

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 50, 000 (20k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (5k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

*Contact Now!* O8189567951
Call now, let's transact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
dru23:

The only advice I will give you, if you are not ready to be hands on sell the cars .. If you are not ready to do all the maintenance 100% by yourself, sell the cars. If you are not ready for drivers to disappoint sell the cars.....

This is a tough business, know what you are getting yourself into .. Most drivers will disappoint you, and damage your cars and move on to the next victim.. And rental of 25k is very low , it shows you have no clue on what you are about to get yourself into .. At this rate you will not have enough put aside money for repairs ...Take it from me ,have been in the business for years ... A word is enough for the wise .......

Conclusion:: If you are not ready to do the things I mentioned above .. You are fooling yourself, and even if you are ready to do those things I mentioned above. You still face tough challenges...... Good luck
Well said and highly informative.

@phranco Mr Dru just did justice to your question and the part about giving out tok cars for 25k indicates you truly have no idea what you about to get yourself into - And even if you give out that same tok for 10k weekly rental, You will still be disappointed; you car will still be abused. Fact.

Start with 1 car instead of 3 to atleast learn the ropes, otherwise you might easily chicken out of the business from the different frustrating challenges the 3 might be throwing at you at the same time.

Understand drivers are human (prone to errors and afflicted with the same greed an investor has to rake in millions) and more importantly they are the backbone of this business; Never let a driver do key maintainance and repairs.
I call that "nonsense arrangement", No driver will ever maintain your car like the car belongs to him hence, they will likely manage the fault driving the car to the ground or buy substandard parts.

Lastly, I will advice you do hp if you don't have time to monitor/inspect your car while put on rental.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spotball(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
dru23:

Honda civic 03 to 05 .. It has been proven and tested. Just make sure it is in top shape and use the recommended oil and transmission fluid
Thanks dru23 but I understand uber accept car from 2005 and above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2020
spotball:

Thanks dru23 but I understand uber accept car from 2005 and above

I have cars on Uber from 03 upwards and same for bolt..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spotball(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2020
pateffy:

Thank you sir
Pateffy, How can I reach you
onyeka110@yahoo.com that is my email address.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
A305:
Well said and highly informative.

@phranco Mr Dru just did justice to your question and the part about giving out tok cars for 25k indicates you truly have no idea what you about to get yourself into - And even if you give out that same tok for 10k weekly rental, You will still be disappointed; you car will still be abused. Fact.

Start with 1 car instead of 3 to atleast learn the ropes, otherwise you might easily chicken out of the business from the different frustrating challenges the 3 might be throwing at you at the same time.

Understand drivers are human (prone to errors and afflicted with the same greed an investor has to rake in millions) and more importantly they are the backbone of this business; Never let a driver do key maintainance and repairs.
I call that "nonsense arrangement", No driver will ever maintain your car like the car belongs to him hence, they will likely manage the fault driving the car to the ground or buy substandard parts.

Lastly, I will advice you do hp if you don't have time to monitor/inspect your car while put on rental.

I have thought deeply about the bolded and I want to boldly say I agree to disagree because I've seen a few person maintain another man's property more than the way the owner would even do.

This is a personal lesson I learnt from my parents growing up and I want to believe there are people who even do better.

A brother used a Corolla 03 on rental for a year and 3months before him and the owner went into HP agreement, a week before the agreement was signed the owner made used of the car returning it with several faults. One reason or the other the contract was terminated after 2months, owner still sold the same car for 1m n little fraction.

So you can see, ifnthis driver was reckless or dont have a good maintenance culture which us far better than the owner I'm very sure such a car wont even be sold for such an amount.

So this notion of "nobody will maintain another man's property better" is not totally right.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonaifame22(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2020
pls house is iPhone 6 still good for uber cos I saw amongst the list of banned phones
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2020
DIY car interior cleaning agent using everyday home items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDqm3sVGvtU

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
jonaifame22:
pls house is iPhone 6 still good for uber cos I saw amongst the list of banned phones

U saw it ...Do u still need to hear it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pls am in need of a Toyota Matrix or Corolla on HP for Uber
Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

Since criticism is wemcome let me start by asking... Sabi na u do one post of bulk mails, clickbank one tin one tin like that??

Are you a Yahoo boy??grin

May be that's the dividend of his labour.

Alubarika
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
jonaifame22:
thank you sir, pls how much do you buy your engine oil?

The price is between 7500-8500.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phranco(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Felicity0001:

I have thought deeply about the bolded and I want to boldly say I agree to disagree because I've seen a few person maintain another man's property more than the way the owner would even do.

This is a personal lesson I learnt from my parents growing up and I want to believe there are people who even do better.

A brother used a Corolla 03 on rental for a year and 3months before him and the owner went into HP agreement, a week before the agreement was signed the owner made used of the car returning it with several faults. One reason or the other the contract was terminated after 2months, owner still sold the same car for 1m n little fraction.

So you can see, ifnthis driver was reckless or dont have a good maintenance culture which us far better than the owner I'm very sure such a car wont even be sold for such an amount.

So this notion of "nobody will maintain another man's property better" is not totally right.

Thank you all for your inputs and suggestions, I really appreciate. Well, the reason I want to put it on 25k is to avoid remittance stories from drivers, then secondly I will be doing maintenance myself with a dedicated mechanical , I will buy oil and filters myself, send to the mechanic when its due, the drivers will go and park it for my mechanic to service. But judging from you guys input , I think you HP is better than rentals. I may be starting with two Honda civic cars to taste the waters. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonaifame22(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Vision2045:

U saw it ...Do u still need to hear it
well, I asked someone in my area who does uber and he said some people still use and he knows some of them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
phranco:

Thank you all for your inputs and suggestions, I really appreciate. Well, the reason I want to put it on 25k is to avoid remittance stories from drivers, then secondly I will be doing maintenance myself with a dedicated mechanical , I will buy oil and filters myself, send to the mechanic when its due, the drivers will go and park it for my mechanic to service. But judging from you guys input , I think you HP is better than rentals. I may be starting with two Honda civic cars to taste the waters. Thanks guys

If you like, put it at 1000 weekly. Who go talk story go still talk am grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phranco(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
izzou:

If you like, put it at 1000 weekly. Who go talk story go still talk am grin

� � funny but true
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
jonaifame22:

Hello,
Yes it can. I will be able to quote pricing once exchange rate is stable and shop has reopened.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonaifame22(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buynowautos:

What is wrong with benz for this Job. Back I the days na regular full taxi business. Uber just make Toyota cost you can get a C class 05 almost half of what you would pay for a Corolla. Fuel consumption is not as what ppl think, maybe for the older models and caburator engines but from 2005 upward fuel economy is superb. Despite using a 3.2L 6cylinder 12plugs C class for this hustle fuel has never been my concern. I dey use like 3k fuel almost full day. And seeing riders jaw drop dey give me joy plus the way they behave to me dey just respect them self when they see Benz cos dem know say I nor be regular. cool

Even the parts are not expensive e full ladipo/trinity and alagunta for alimosho looking for who will patronize. One thing about these cars is if you change one thing just dont worry about it for the next 2 to 3years.

Since I bought my C class 4matic next month will make it one year na only front break pads 4k and rear right shocks 5k and auxiliary 30k I don replace for the moto.

How can I use almost 2.3m to buy this mass production cars called Corolla And then everybody go just know say na uber on seeing you pull over.

Places where I fit enter park them dey pursue Corolla users as they dont allow uber drivers to park I always see the drama and just laugh. Nigerians judge by what you own. Them go they cut cap for me saying boss anything for me? Not knowing say na hustle I dey. The one wey dey sweet me pass na airport work grin

In a nut shell many other cars are suitable for this hustle Peugeot 206 very light engine. Peugeot 406 fuel economy is fantastic. Make we free toyota small abeg Japan don chop belleful from Nigerians
so sir how much is the Benz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
jonaifame22:
well, I asked someone in my area who does uber and he said some people still use and he knows some of them

He knows them...but he may not know their troubles using the app...

if your examiner say write with pencil and because you see others writing with biro, you follow suit.... It's right to say you guys will have same result.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
jonaifame22:

Is anyone here going to give you a better information than the app developers who banned the phone? If you saw it there then why try to convince yourself otherwise?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
since the lock down, is there any driver here who has not even for once checked his driver's app just out of curiosity ? Raise your hand up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin
confusedworld17:
since the lock down, is there any driver here who has not even for once checked his driver's app just out of curiosity ? Raise your hand up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bolt driver....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
dapotemi:
Bolt driver....

grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
A lot of wives and kids would be grateful for this lockdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.