Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,071 members, 7,832,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4811672 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (5701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
nitigriti:
Trump is not a racist. He is just an egocentric narcissist. Once you understand that about him, it will be easy to see where his failings come from: his consistent need for self-adulation.

I'll give examples:
1. He had to come across as a President who knew what he was doing when he fired the America's pandemic team in China (Obama set up the teams in global disease hotspots), so he tells Americans, don't worry about the Corona virus, the Chinese government is on top of it;
2. He's egocentric and can't take honest advice from his Scientists, so he ignores warnings in several quarters that a pandemic was about to hit the US and that the US was unprepared;
3. He shut US airports against planes coming from China but not those coming in from the EU, even though Italy, Spain, France and the UK were already in full-blown crisis with hundreds dying;
Again, he had to overrule his advisers who advocated that he shut down all travel to and from the US, because, egoist that he is, he has to be the smartest guy in the room;
4. When the crisis hit the US, independent research laboratories and University laboratories were developing tests to sense the virus. Mr President made it illegal to use those tests. Only the test kits approved by the FDA made the cut; so several weeks of proactive testing of millions were missed;
5. He's picking fights with Governors in the midst of thousands of Americans dying on his watch - 31,000 Americans as at this morning.

Guys, his egocentrism is his undoing. Every failure he has had as a leader is because of it. He is not racist. He just can't help adoring himself. He is the most beautiful son of a bitch to walk the face of this earth. And he failed the whole earth. Let's just imagine Obama as President in the midst of this crisis. Things would have turn out well for the earth.

Americans made a mistake voting an egocentric person into the Presidency. The funny thing is, they might repeat the mistake in November. We humans are funny. We can do no wrong. We are always right. Only the guy next door is wrong.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
sexylassie:

Nobody is going to show you that, i have already given you data of poor people in the US to disproved the fallacies that there are more poor black people than whites.

Also, present statistics won't show you the data you needed but a simple research about those areas will show the big picture of what is going on there, most of those areas of the hood, there is also high hiv rate, violence, drug dealing etc.

Okay ma smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
lograr:

Go and kill them na.

How does your answer relate to the question asked?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
sexylassie:

Yes but in this covid 19, poor blacks die more due to health factors and also for not obeying guidelines of social distancing.

How come poor whites aren't dying in masses like poor black?

The South where you have a lot blacks is still indirectly segregated ,if you know , you know

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
dru23:

The South where you have a lot blacks is still indirectly segregated ,if you know , you know

But this does not answer the question, what has segregation got to do with genetic health issues of many black people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
dapotemi:
Aside from Trump, I also think WHO failed in their ONLY RESPONSIBILITY. I remember even up to Jan 2020 WHO was still against shutting d borders. Up until Dec 2019, WHO still could not establish if there is human-human transmission. WHO seems (I stand to be corrected) to be relying "too much" on info from President XI, even me from my small room here I know and it was quite obvious that the Chinese govt was lying about this virus. Yet, WHO too me was just too China centric and I agree with Trump on that. I never knew a day will come when I will agree with Trump on anything.
Though, suspending funding at the middle of a pandemic is quite pathetic and dumb.

You are 100% correct

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
sexylassie:

But this does not answer the question, what has segregation got to do with genetic health issues of many black people.

Blacks are more affected not due to social distancing, but due to poverty and due to lack of health care facility ..blacks do not have access to health care facility as the whites.. Poverty and race plays a major role in this, and health issues too ...

But if you don't have the same health care facility as others ,than you bound to die faster than others. The reason why average Nigerians don't live long is due to poor health facility....

And there are certain medical conditions that are easily affected by white than blacks .. White people are more prone to get cancer than blacks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
If I open hand contribute to this argument now, all those wey don disappear from the forum go come out asking for my head starting with izzou, 1daboi, follow by Felicity and d rest, abeg me I dey observe from my workshop like oga gazzuzz. Mama Rad don ignore the ignoreable and my oga Mr. Dru get energy to face Dem alone...

I like the gbas and gbos too...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
sexylassie:

Trump isnt a racist, i hope you know that Trump was a democratic party member, when he became a republican the media says he is racist. this is the tactics of the fake news media CNN especially.

Before he contested for presidency, every black celeb always ride with trump, then he contested, identity politics started

Many rich blacks support trump presidency and even donated to his campaign, those who called trump a racist are black people who are ignorant and uneducated.

The reality is there is no proof of trump racism other than what CNN says he is.

CNN supports the democratic party so they are anti anything trump.

also all the stories and essay about trump on black people and africans are all fake news, no proof he wrote them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
N
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Interesting read up here..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
nitigriti:
Trump is not a racist. He is just an egocentric narcissist. Once you understand that about him, it will be easy to see where his failings come from: his consistent need for self-adulation.

You're the first 'Never Trumper' I've seen to just at least agree that the racist bant cannot just stick, even McCain was called racist when he was contesting. I agree with you on the elements of narcissism. But I like the way he handles some things because prior to his time Republicans were the most timid set of people I had seen and the leftist media had shifted a lot of narratives including the facts that it was Democrats that opposed anti slavery and the fact that Lincoln was a Republican. Anyway that's the story for another day.

Since today is Trump day, let me also show his responses so far and Schumer/Pelosi's responses too.

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.

January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 2: The CDC expanded enhanced entry screening to eight major airports across the nation.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

February 5: The Trump Administration and health officials briefed lawmakers on the Federal Government's coronavirus response efforts.

February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.

February 7: President Trump told reporters that the CDC is working with China on the coronavirus.

February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.

February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.

February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.

February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.

February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.

February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.

February 22: A WHO team of international experts arrives in Wuhan, China.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

Febraury 25: HHS Secretary Azar testified before the Senate HELP committee on the Administration's coronavirus response efforts.

February 26: President Trump discussed coronavirus containment efforts with Indian PM Modi and updated the press on his Administration’s containment efforts in the U.S. during his state visit to India.

February 29: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed certified labs to develop and begin testing coronavirus testing kits while reviewing pending applications.

February 29: The Trump Administration:

Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.

Barred all travel to Iran.

Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.
March 3: The CDC lifted federal restrictions on coronavirus testing to allow any American to be tested for coronavirus, “subject to doctor’s orders.”

March 3: The White House announced President Trump donated his fourth quarter salary to fight the coronavirus.

March 4: The Trump Administration announced the purchase of approximately 500 million N95 respirators over the next 18 months to respond to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

March 4: Secretary Azar announced that HHS was transferring $35 million to the CDC to help state and local communities that have been impacted most by the coronavirus.

March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

The bill provides $7.76 billion to federal, state, & local agencies to combat the coronavirus and authorizes an additional $500 million in waivers for Medicare telehealth restrictions.

March 9: President Trump called on Congress to pass a payroll tax cut over coronavirus.

March 10: President Trump and VP Pence met with top health insurance companies and secured a commitment to waive co-pays for coronavirus testing.

March 11: President Trump:

Announced travel restrictions on foreigners who had visited Europe in the last 14 days.

Directed the Small Business Administration to issue low-interest loans to affected small businesses and called on congress to increase this fund by $50 billion.

Directed the Treasury Department to defer tax payments for affected individuals & businesses, & provide $200 billion in “additional liquidity.”

Met with American bankers at the White House to discuss coronavirus.
March 13: President Trump declared a national emergency in order to access $42 billion in existing funds to combat the coronavirus.

March 13: President Trump announced:

Public-private partnerships to open up drive-through testing collection sites.

A pause on interest payments on federal student loans.

An order to the Department of Energy to purchase oil for the strategic petroleum reserve.
March 13: The Food & Drug Administration:

Granted Roche AG an emergency approval for automated coronavirus testing kits.

Issued an emergency approval to Thermo Fisher for a coronavirus test within 24 hours of receiving the request.
March 13: HHS announced funding for the development of two new rapid diagnostic tests, which would be able to detect coronavirus in approximately 1 hour.

March 14: The Coronavirus Relief Bill passed the House of Representatives.

March 14: The Trump Administration announced the European travel ban will extend to the UK and Ireland.

March 15: President Trump held a phone call with over two dozen grocery store executives to discuss on-going demand for food and other supplies.

March 15: HHS announced it is projected to have 1.9 million COVID-19 tests available in 2,000 labs this week.

March 15: Google announced a partnership with the Trump Administration to develop a website dedicated to coronavirus education, prevention, & local resources.

March 15: All 50 states were contacted through FEMA to coordinate “federally-supported, state-led efforts” to end coronavirus.

So the culture ways continue, the left VS the right, each trying so hard to prove they're right and the other wrong

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sexylassie against the world cheesy Omo iyami mo wa pelu eh. Bros Chuwaa don vex bring Calender
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
sexylassie:
I love mr trump. Whatever trump does is right in my eye The Chinese virus is being used as a political weapon against mr trump by the democrat, If I am correct, ending of this year will be an election and trump will win again, mr biden the man who doesn't know where he is and doesn't know what he speaks of, will lose.

The most hit hard state by the chinese virus is newyork, a Democratic party control state but they will also find ways to blame trump for their mismanagement

People arguing with sexy are just wasting their time. The bolded statement renders everything she’s said moot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sexylassie I never get your time now let me first finish watching this season movie from S1 to S9 then will come for you but for the now shalom.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chuwaa:

You're the first 'Never Trumper' I've seen to just at least agree that the racist bant cannot just stick, even McCain was called racist when he was contesting. I agree with you on the elements of narcissism. But I like the way he handles some things because prior to his time Republicans were the most timid set of people I had seen and the leftist media had shifted a lot of narratives including the facts that it was Democrats that opposed anti slavery and the fact that Lincoln was a Republican. Anyway that's the story for another day.

Since today is Trump day, let me also show his responses so far and Schumer/Pelosi's responses too.

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.

January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 2: The CDC expanded enhanced entry screening to eight major airports across the nation.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

February 5: The Trump Administration and health officials briefed lawmakers on the Federal Government's coronavirus response efforts.

February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.

February 7: President Trump told reporters that the CDC is working with China on the coronavirus.

February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.

February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.

February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.

February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.

February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.

February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.

February 22: A WHO team of international experts arrives in Wuhan, China.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

Febraury 25: HHS Secretary Azar testified before the Senate HELP committee on the Administration's coronavirus response efforts.

February 26: President Trump discussed coronavirus containment efforts with Indian PM Modi and updated the press on his Administration’s containment efforts in the U.S. during his state visit to India.

February 29: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed certified labs to develop and begin testing coronavirus testing kits while reviewing pending applications.

February 29: The Trump Administration:

Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.

Barred all travel to Iran.

Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.
March 3: The CDC lifted federal restrictions on coronavirus testing to allow any American to be tested for coronavirus, “subject to doctor’s orders.”

March 3: The White House announced President Trump donated his fourth quarter salary to fight the coronavirus.

March 4: The Trump Administration announced the purchase of approximately 500 million N95 respirators over the next 18 months to respond to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

March 4: Secretary Azar announced that HHS was transferring $35 million to the CDC to help state and local communities that have been impacted most by the coronavirus.

March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

The bill provides $7.76 billion to federal, state, & local agencies to combat the coronavirus and authorizes an additional $500 million in waivers for Medicare telehealth restrictions.

March 9: President Trump called on Congress to pass a payroll tax cut over coronavirus.

March 10: President Trump and VP Pence met with top health insurance companies and secured a commitment to waive co-pays for coronavirus testing.

March 11: President Trump:

Announced travel restrictions on foreigners who had visited Europe in the last 14 days.

Directed the Small Business Administration to issue low-interest loans to affected small businesses and called on congress to increase this fund by $50 billion.

Directed the Treasury Department to defer tax payments for affected individuals & businesses, & provide $200 billion in “additional liquidity.”

Met with American bankers at the White House to discuss coronavirus.
March 13: President Trump declared a national emergency in order to access $42 billion in existing funds to combat the coronavirus.

March 13: President Trump announced:

Public-private partnerships to open up drive-through testing collection sites.

A pause on interest payments on federal student loans.

An order to the Department of Energy to purchase oil for the strategic petroleum reserve.
March 13: The Food & Drug Administration:

Granted Roche AG an emergency approval for automated coronavirus testing kits.

Issued an emergency approval to Thermo Fisher for a coronavirus test within 24 hours of receiving the request.
March 13: HHS announced funding for the development of two new rapid diagnostic tests, which would be able to detect coronavirus in approximately 1 hour.

March 14: The Coronavirus Relief Bill passed the House of Representatives.

March 14: The Trump Administration announced the European travel ban will extend to the UK and Ireland.

March 15: President Trump held a phone call with over two dozen grocery store executives to discuss on-going demand for food and other supplies.

March 15: HHS announced it is projected to have 1.9 million COVID-19 tests available in 2,000 labs this week.

March 15: Google announced a partnership with the Trump Administration to develop a website dedicated to coronavirus education, prevention, & local resources.

March 15: All 50 states were contacted through FEMA to coordinate “federally-supported, state-led efforts” to end coronavirus.

So the culture ways continue, the left VS the right, each trying so hard to prove they're right and the other wrong
Chi mo! A whole calender! I think FG should just lift this lockdown

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
@Chuwaa
Your timeline of events is detailed, but you see, they are just Trump's administration's excuses for its failure.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/germany-testing-coronavirus

The article above highlights Germany's preparation when the virus broke out in Wuhan. Germany began preparing in December 2019. President Trump was still wishing the virus away in late February and calling it another Democrats hoax. Imagine if the US had taken the steps Germany took, in December?

Let's contrast:
1). Germany's total death toll since January is yet to hit 2,000 after 14 weeks of the crisis.
2) 2,800 Americans died yesterday from the virus.

Let President Trump keep up with his excuses while Americans die under his watch. We know governments that work when we see one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
nitigriti:
@Chuwaa
Your timeline of events is detailed, but you see, they are just Trump's administration's excuses for its failure.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/germany-testing-coronavirus

The article above highlights Germany's preparation when the virus broke out in Wuhan. Germany began preparing in December 2019. President Trump was still wishing the virus away in late February and calling it another Democrats hoax. Imagine if the US had taken the steps Germany took, in December?

Let's contrast:
1). Germany's total death toll since January is yet to hit 2,000 after 14 weeks of the crisis.
2) 2,800 Americans died yesterday from the virus.

Let President Trump keep up with his excuses while Americans die under his watch. We know governments that work when we see one.

At the bolded, don't believe everything you hear about the US. 3788 people presumed dead in NY were never tested and every death is now attributed to COVID. About two weeks ago some people began to do hospital challenge. Is the disease killing people? Yes! Are the deaths that high? No! Are All the hospitals still overwhelmed? NO! A lot of medical professionals(owners of health facilities) are cleaning out in claims. California or NYC brought out a memo that classifies any death of a COVID carrier as COVID even if it's by car crash or domestic violence which is on the rise in US now.

Also balance your articles with the numerous banana peels the Democrats and the press keep putting up along the way. What was the response of Schumer and Pelosi as well of the press when they first banned flights? Let's look from the context of US system too.

What of the drama about the palliative when interest groups keep adding items totally unrelated to the issue at hand thereby delaying its passage? Today that package is benefitting the rich more than the poor and as Dru rightly said, the poor will always face the music more.... No matter what.
No matter what Trump does, he will be criticised. I saw Obama's clip during ing Ebola, he was seriously under tension when answering questions about US response.

I think the major grouse is the personality of Trump, he simply cannot be bullied.

Anyway November is coming, let Americans go and elect Biden.... Another Buhari of unawares

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blackbishop:
If I open hand contribute to this argument now, all those wey don disappear from the forum go come out asking for my head starting with izzou, 1daboi, follow by Felicity and d rest, abeg me I dey observe from my workshop like oga gazzuzz. Mama Rad don ignore the ignoreable and my oga Mr. Dru get energy to face Dem alone...

if I catch u eh..,..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
@gazzuz, do you have bikes for delivery? I have a package to lekki. Pickup is ojodu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
1daboi:
if I catch u eh..,..

Boss na play I play enter your yard oooo no vex for me. Your boy is still loyal to the core...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
dru23:

You don't leave in the USA, so your view hold very limited water ...
As a leader you need to take the bad with the goods .. When things go well you take credit ,and when things go bad you take responsibility... you can't have it one way ,Trump takes credit when things are only good ,but when things are bad , it is not his fault he blames others for it .. He is running the country like he is running his business. He file for bankruptcy six times for his business, this is facts..... Lets get down to the real issue below

Let the game continue... Keep in mind If America sneezes, the rest of the world will catch a cold .. Forget China been powerful etc. Most countries are moving their factories outside China, it is a gradual process ......

Wow Dru, I got some IQ Points back. Go Dru, go Dru! Dru, Nitigriti, izzou and the rest of you who get sense abeg ignore her nonsense and I owe you some JamRock. Slowly she is changing what she said to the truth. Genetics, poverty and systematic exclusion from access to medical care shior. Abeg leave am. I'm glad you did full write ups so others can be informed because I'm too lazy to.

Chuwaa. Nice calendar. Only one problem. It's a whole lot of saying and not a whole lot of doing.
Early on, the actual actions taken were for other countries while he was still telling Americans coronavirus was contained, not a problem and would disappear. Only thing I will add. You can argue with others if you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
dru23:

Blacks are more affected not due to social distancing, but due to poverty and due to lack of health care facility ..blacks do not have access to health care facility as the whites.. Poverty and race plays a major role in this, and health issues too ...

But if you don't have the same health care facility as others ,than you bound to die faster than others. The reason why average Nigerians don't live long is due to poor health facility....

And there are certain medical conditions that are easily affected by white than blacks .. White people are more prone to get cancer than blacks.

You have just repeated what the liberal news are saying, blacks are poor, racism, lack access to health facilities but statistics says otherwise, there are more poor white people than black people. In general, poor people are more likely not to have access to health care.

You wrote like there are no rich and middle class black people that are not affected by corono virus, the generalisation that blacks are poor and lack health care is wrong, there are millions of blacks who are in upper and middle class in america and have access to health facilities and lives good lives.

There are white ghettos, Latinos ghettos, black ghettos, how come the black ghettos are the ones suffering most from corona virus?

I haven't seen any logical answer other than racism, poverty and discrimination as if it only black people that suffers from racism, poverty and discrimination.

How come the rich and middle class blacks are not affected by corona virus? It means they are doing something right, practising social distancing, if those ones affected by coronovirus had practiced social distancing, I believe the infection rate in the black community would have been low.

As for cancer, black people also die from cancer, high blood pressure, hypertension, HIV and many more.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
dru23:

THIS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Statistics master. Take and get sense.

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

Izzou na de tin wey you ask am for be dat wey she dey fear bring am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
sexylassie:

You have just repeated what the liberal news are saying, blacks are poor, racism, lack access to health facilities but statistics says otherwise, there are more poor white people than black people. In general, poor people are more likely not to have access to health care.

You wrote like there are no rich and middle class black people that are not affected by corono virus, the generalisation that blacks are poor and lack health care is wrong, there are millions of blacks who are in upper and middle class in america and have access to health facilities and lives good lives.

There are white ghettos, Latinos ghettos, black ghettos, how come the black ghettos are the ones suffering most from corona virus?

I haven't seen any logical answer other than racism, poverty and discrimination as if it only black people that suffers from racism, poverty and discrimination.

How come the rich and middle class blacks are not affected by corona virus? It means they are doing something right, practising social distancing, if those ones affected by coronovirus had practiced social distancing, I believe the infection rate in the black community would have been low.

As for cancer, black people also die from cancer, high blood pressure, hypertension, HIV and many more.

We can go back and fourth all day .. The points remains as a leader you need to be held accountable.. Trump has to take the blame . When there ebola crisis under the Obama ,he blame Obama for it , Obama was smart enough to surround himself with smart advisers and he overcame those challenges..

The liberal news media also attack Obama ,but Obama was smart enough, calculated, articulate enough not to full into their traps. Fox news and co try to bring Obama down, but he was very careful ... Lord I miss Obama and I appreciate him more now ...... Trump is not much different from any other African dictatorship.. People like you continue to blame the media for Trump errors, the fact is that Trump makes their so easy to do .. All the nonsense Trump spills out is back by his tweets, news conference, interview etc .. The guy lies so much he cant keep up with the lies..... This is well proven, and when he says MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ... when do u think it implies......

Trump is what brought this issue here about Africa America health issue etc.... For you to say one of the reason why blacks are dying is because they dont follow social distance is laughable to me ..

To their credit blacks don't do dumb shit when it comes to crisis like this o.. They stay their butts at home and smoke their weed and drink ,now if there is rioting and looting trust me they will come out and do their own too..

But with this coronavirus issue here ,blacks are dying due to lack of proper health care system, poverty , racism and some heath issues that affects other people too ....whatever be the case the government and the citizens needs to bare the blame too .. I am not making any excuse for black people at all o , everyone needs to share the blame around.....

If you read about the drug epidemic in the 60's . And how drugs was planted in the black community. You will shed many tears.. The Sh@t that the White men did to blacks 70 years or more ago , That Sh$t still affects them till today ,it is not an excuse for them not to move further in life , but you got to put it into account how it is still messing up their lifes .

Keep in mind am not a Democrat or Republican.. I just side with the lesser evil .. I try to be objective and use common sense to decide the lesser evil .....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Uber has never declared any profit since it was started. Guy !! the earliest u realise they owe u nada, the better for u.

Uber/ bolt business model was never designed to be a fool time job. If u think u will secure ur future with this job, u better think twice.A word is enough for.........!!
. Am Okay bro, i m doing fine in own way. Am speaking on behalf of others.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonaifame22(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
pope191:

In as much as I won't like to dispute anything, I can only share my experience. I use S5 and when I started out, my heart beat anytime I'm on taxify trip, I realise it was because I always start the google map, so I stop starting it, but use the direction trace only and it work for me (Tried it over & over nd I was right about it). The few failed trip I got lately was somewhat my fault, I saw MTN advert of 2000 for 2.5g and 2500 naira talk time, that was how I let go of etisalat for MTN, the 2500 self I don't know if it is 500 naira per mins (it's just callingonniown), Network! Is like one IT student is using it to do practical, I'll on trip nd I won't see the network again, within me I'll just resign to fate, whatever the outcome.
pls are you saying that its not okay to use Google map on taxify,just taxify map only is better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blackbishop:

Shuu!!! Guy better dey ur dey make me i dey my dey ooo... Me self dey dey observe.
na me way never see aeroplane b4 won talk watin dey happen for America?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chuwaa:

At the bolded, don't believe everything you hear about the US. 3788 people presumed dead in NY were never tested and every death is now attributed to COVID. About two weeks ago some people began to do hospital challenge. Is the disease killing people? Yes! Are the deaths that high? No! Are All the hospitals still overwhelmed? NO! A lot of medical professionals(owners of health facilities) are cleaning out in claims. California or NYC brought out a memo that classifies any death of a COVID carrier as COVID even if it's by car crash or domestic violence which is on the rise in US now.

Also balance your articles with the numerous banana peels the Democrats and the press keep putting up along the way. What was the response of Schumer and Pelosi as well of the press when they first banned flights? Let's look from the context of US system too.

What of the drama about the palliative when interest groups keep adding items totally unrelated to the issue at hand thereby delaying its passage? Today that package is benefitting the rich more than the poor and as Dru rightly said, the poor will always face the music more.... No matter what.
No matter what Trump does, he will be criticised. I saw Obama's clip during ing Ebola, he was seriously under tension when answering questions about US response.

I think the major grouse is the personality of Trump, he simply cannot be bullied.

Anyway November is coming, let Americans go and elect Biden.... Another Buhari of unawares

The fact remains Trump disband the pandemic team that Obama put in place.. When the crisis hit the shore of USA , he didn't know what to do .. This Trump guy has fired anybody that goes against him .. The economic achievement he is always talking about is no longer their .. USA will be in the worse recession, worse than Sept 11 ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
I think the person who posted statistics from KFF.org forgot to tell us that most of the research were done in poor blacks communities

Communities of color are at increased risk for experiencing serious illness if they become infected with coronavirus due to higher rates of certain underlying health conditions compared to Whites.

Communities of color will likely face increased challenges accessing COVID-19-related testing and treatment services since they are more likely to be uninsured compared to Whites.

Congress has passed legislation to provide free testing for uninsured individuals, and the President has proposed coverage for hospital treatment costs for uninsured individuals.

People of color are more likely to live in locations and housing situations that put them at increased risk of infection from coronavirus.

these are why poor black people are dying in their communities, simple facts that many people ignored but want to talk about racism and discrimination of black people as if there are no upper and middle class black people in the US, they always preach the black people can not achieve so and so because of poverty, racism and discrimination, no wonder the whites see us as charity cases.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (5701) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m), konkoabove and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.