Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757752 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
From Magodo to Thomas Estate, 5pm this evening. Anyone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Help me ask am ooo
Excel70:

Why are you so afraid of fetish people?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Excel70:

Why are you so afraid of fetish people?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
ofime123:
Help me ask am ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Thought someone said false earlier!! Wonder why people will just make assertions without proper knowledge, isn't that bare faced lieing?

The person that told me about the 800k for trucks isn't even a truck owner but someone who hires trucks almost every week cos he is freight forwarder and we weren't even talking about investing in haulage business,we were just having casual gist about what's happening at the ports and the challenges they are facing including the massive corruption in that place.

Bros!! About your haulage matter, all I gotta say is plan well and understand the terrain well then commit it to God. There isn't any business without risk!!
Yes I said false earlier but I've erased it when someone mentioned 40ft, because the price I came across last year was nowhere near 800k and it wasnt 40ft. Apologies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
pharod:

I am game!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
pharod:

Interested...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry I ask questions.

I overheard someone talking about getting uber hacked account. Please what is that?

Is that not illegal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philadelphia: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
chinyce:

Exactly same feelings. That car has been over hyped, over priced, over emphasis.

Our car dealers can can research for us best vehicle for these kind of business. Toyota corolla is not it anymore.

Same way they 'researched and recommended it to you in the first place abi...

You got the internet and a smart phone. Why wait for someone to help you with a research.........'

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
pharod:

I can arrange someone for u... he stays in magodo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
jaymejate:
Sorry I ask questions.

I overheard someone talking about getting uber hacked account. Please what is that?

Is that not illegal?

It is. Don't do it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
So we have been thinking the next option available to move persons when given the nod to move about...

We know every one will be conscious of hygiene protocol and also their surroundings.

We will be working on partnering with estates within Lagos to move residents from home to work place and back home.

How do we achieve this, we will be deploying our toyota sienna (well fumigated, sanitizers on board, face mask available for every passengers and strict health safety measures will be in place).

We also have executive sedan that can take 3 persons

We believe controlling the spread within communities can be achieved.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
ofime123:
There is no amount of discouragement that can stop someone that already made up his mind. If you watch I really don't talk much here. Am more secretive when it comes to doing something.
Have been into transport business long ago while I was in delsu. I have a shuttle bus I drove it my self. Even after graduation I bought a a t4 bus short chassis tokunbo for about 600k then and I drove it my self and made a lot of money with it. I ha[b]d to sell it of cause I got a building contract in epkoma. [/b]When I came back from ekpoma that was when I started ehailing.

Now I didn't say there is no money in ehailing but I need to grow. But how will u grow if you stay in one place. For someone to be a suscessful businessman you need to take risk. And have taken a lot of Risk so I have nothing to fear or worry about.

Are you a builder?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
radautoworks:

1) I live in America
2) I studied epidemiology and statistics and was part of the research
3) my best friend of 25 years works for TDCJ prisons and I can tell you how drugs are made, moved, etc

My husband does not smoke or do drugs and barely drinks.

Ma ,why did you switch career from health to auto mechanics?
Was it your passion right from childhood ?
I'm sorry for being too inquisitive. I just want to learn. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Boss my greetings, longest of all time sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
sexylassie2:

I thought you said, you have arches of lands some where, where you said you were planting something.
Like you know farming is capital intensive plus I see a need to expand now holding to the great famine ahead of us globally, I believe you read the WHO on famine next year. So without farmers the human races will disappear within the twinkling of an eye.

If you have the information I seek or even the money what's stopping you? C"mon go ahead and lets talk business as this is 100% guaranteed, secured and with high yield than any ither investment you can think about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Carshopper:
So we have been thinking the next option available to move persons when given the nod to move about...

We know every one will be conscious of hygiene protocol and also their surroundings.

We will be working on partnering with estates within Lagos to move residents from home to work place and back home.

How do we achieve this, we will be deploying our toyota sienna (well fumigated, sanitizers on board, face mask available for every passengers and strict health safety measures will be in place).

We also have executive sedan that can take 3 persons

We believe controlling the spread within communities can be achieved.

Nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
izzou:

It is. Don't do it

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Bro,do u even Know how much it will cost you to even return a container to the port or even just going into the port to load?

Bros, the inflation in haulage prices is cost pull-the racketeering is the reason for this and the demand is still high.just go anywhere near apapa and see the number of trucks going in and coming out even as u sit at home locked down.
You deposit money for the container, after offloading within Lagos they return it immediately the next day. Otherwise the driver or agent is collecting dumorage.
But I still maintain it will never be up 800k if you are going outside Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Love both but knew there was no room for health in Nigeria at the time. It was for the future... Which I didn't expect to come so quickly...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You deposit money for the container, after offloading within Lagos they return it immediately the next day. Otherwise the driver or agent is collecting dumorage.
But I still maintain it will never be up 800k if you are going outside Lagos.

There are several road blocks and other bottle necks where you will have to pay to get passed, several of them.

Some trucks pay as much as 60k to get passed at a particular point.this isn't made up stories,it's really happening,the racketeering in that place is crazy.

To get your truck from mile 2 to tin can or from Ijora olopa to lilypond then to apapa wharf,u fit don spend pass 100k.

All these monies noh dey get receipt o!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
It's almost 10pm and no coro update yet from NCDC. Are they tired abi coro noh dey today abi dem wan change the tori as d old one don tire everybody

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
All good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
bolaji3071:
Good sirs and Mas in the house, please I need someone to help me pick up a 21 inches TV from awoyaya along lekke epe express way and deliver to Somolu

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
(رمَضَان كريم) Ramadan Kareem to all the moslem brothers and sisters here.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Carshopper:

I can arrange someone for u... he stays in magodo

Thank you boss. It has been taken care of..

Bigleaf1006, Na man you be boss. I appreciate you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
If you were called upon to travel to and fro to Ebonyi state this period and come back the next day how much would you charge for the job with you own car?

Urgent reaponse pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ramadan Kareem to all the muslem brothers and sisters here.

Let's use this period to pray to Allah to cleanse our land from this plague to befalls the world.

Ramadan Kareem once more.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
After this is over everyone here without personal car will buy his or her own car and get to enjoy the true freedom of being self employed. Having your own car is the beauty of rideshare business.

I listed the top 5 affordable cars for rideshare business the best alternative for Corolla, the last on the list can be bought with 300k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxBM8FyeCw

Let me know your take and do remember to subscribe for more content, share and like the video. God bless you all and stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR, Gentlelife50(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.