Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740869 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

Lol.... I watched the whole thing... the guy is dumb I can't even explain.... His supporters should try it first

Let him use himself as lab rat and his supporters can do the same.... Fucking puto

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

I'm stating the obvious. If you know how powerful the media can b used to shape public opinion.

Watch CNN and AL Jazeera on issues relating to Trump speech n assess how both media companies attempt to present it.

Fact CNN is pro- democrat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vision2045:

Always learn to protect your perspective without insult to others....

Everyone cant b on same page and that don't make people on other page less human. It's just our they see things from their own angle.

Just a friendly advice..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vision2045:

Always learn to protect your perspective without insult to others....

Everyone cant b on same page and that don't make people on other page less human. It's just our they see things from their own angle.

Just a friendly advice..

Seriously it is not an insult just a view of how people see road and someone go just decide say na bush he wan make them follow, without leading the way first and people go just shift follow bush...

This is logical reasoning now, I don't even have probs with d guy just his statement... Baba do you know some people can actually take it to heart and cause another wahala for the world again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
northbird:

I'm stating the obvious. If you know how powerful the media can b used to shape public opinion.

Watch CNN and AL Jazeera on issues relating to Trump speech n assess how both media companies attempt to present it.

Trump says sh*t that have been proven over and over again to be lies.. He becomes a media punching bag because he lacks experience... we thought George Bush Jr was stupid... Trump is just another level of dump.. His supporters are as dump as him........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

Yes o .... Just like when [b][/b]Buhari [b][/b]said stealing is not corruption

Point of correction, it was former president Jonathan who said that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolaji3071(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
northbird:

Point of correction, it was former president Jonathan who said that.

Whether Jonathan or Buhari they are all the samething.. And this why Nigeria is where it is today...... I wept for the future generations......

The leaders fail to take responsibility for their actions. And now it's citizens are not holding them accountable, the one eyed man , is leading the blind nation .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

Whether Jonathan or Buhari they are all the samething.. And this why Nigeria is where it is today...... I wept for the future generations......

The leaders fail to take responsibility for their actions. And now it's citizens are not holding them accountable, the one eyed man , is leading the blind nation .....

You are calling Trump dumb. But wait a minute, are you also not on the same train you accused Trump of.

If you can't properly attribute a clause as popular as "stealing is not corruption" to its right source.

Just asking o

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

What is evil?

The world taught you what is evil...

You don't know if she played you ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vision2045:

What is evil?

The world taught you what is evil..

You don't know if she played you ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
northbird:

You are calling Trump dumb. But wait a minute, are you also not on the same train you accused Trump of.

If you can't properly attribute a clause as popular as "stealing is not corruption" to its right source.

Just asking o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:

Nothing will happen if that lockdown is suspended.
Mortality rate of covid in Nigerian is 3% currently and I believe it’s way lower than that cos anybody that dies is automatically covid positive.

Inflation has already set in. We need our economy back on.

We might have to make do with personal protection henceforth.
Lockdown has not achieved any result IMHO.

Hm... People that have it good don't know until it's gone. If you really believe the lockdown didn't do anything, wait till it's prematurely lifted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Iranian weather isn't exactly same as naija, Yankee blacks don't get same diet as Nigerians, the former have the worst diet imaginable.

Corona virus isn't has bad here as in those foreign countries not for anything but pure mother luck, nothing more.

If the virus was so bad, don't u think there would have been full blown crisis by now in Nigeria with dead bodies everywhere as we are seeing in Ecuador considering our humongous reputation for abysmally failing in everything.

It's 3 months already since the index case and we still have manageable deaths and cases. Our government are only just creating panic so as to fleece the system as much as they can.

I...I don't even know where to begin with this....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaymejate:
Another thing I'm considering about this mode of contraction of the virus. ABBA kyari was outside the country, he contracted the virus outside the country. When he got back, before developing any symptoms of the virus, he was with many delegates, the elites, so to say. They shook hands, talked, and the contact was close. We have not heard 60% of them contract the virus. How come they were not infected? Most of the people who died of this virus are returnees if you look into it well.

We need to study that mode of transmission. Same goes to Atiku's son

THEY. HAVE. NOT. BEEN. TESTED.

And before you guys keeps saying government should invest in XYZ, THERE IS SCARCITY!
even Canada and Germany are crying that they can't get equipment and tests because US is hijacking everything. Is it Nigeria that will now see to buy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Hm... People that have it good don't know until it's gone. If you really believe the lockdown didn't do anything, wait till it's prematurely lifted.
It should be lifted hopefully next week.
Compliance rate for the lockdown is less than 10%, so I reiterate that, nothing was achieved.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
ndubuis:
Texas is hot but does not have the same level of humidity with what we have here. Humidity and hotness, they both play a role in how some of these viruses behave, I believe.

Hehnn!!! I live in Texas and this is FALSE.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:

2% mortality in Texas.
Do you really think all 400 died of covid?

Just like someone with HIV, and died of cardiovascular cause. And you write COD- HIV.
No autopsy at all.
C’mon guys. Ordinary malaria even has a higher mortality.

Yes, but you don't catch malaria by sitting next to someone

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Oga!! Get your facts right,this is the second time you are making wrong comparisons. Texas winter months run till February extending to mid March and average temperatures isn't anywhere near what we have in naija at the moment angry

Respectfully, be quiet. I live here and it's been hot since January.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
izzou:

So how many do you think died of Covid-19? 10? grin

Or the 150 people that mysteriously died and were buried in Kano in one week, any proof that they could have died of malaria?

Did you see how people of Ecuador are struggling to bury their loved ones?

You make this issue sound so mild, and I like it sha grin

Isorite. You make more sense than anyone in the last two pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaymejate:

Same thing they did with HIV, Malaria, and others that we became used to them and we can control them. WHO said the virus will be here for long, so we can't hide for long. We need to contain it by all means.

I wonder how HIV and AIDS would be like when it first came to Nigeria, just random thinking though. The enlightenment on HIV/AIDS and Malaria never stopped.
The same thing with COVID-19, the enlightenment should continue while we go back to our normal lives.

I can't predict the outcomes because of our Government negligence but I hope it will be positive. Staying indoor is not helping either.

YOU ARE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES. ALL THE ABOVE DO NOT HAVE THE RATE OF SPREAD OF COVID.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

I can't upload the news conference that trump said that people could inject disinfect injection into the body to kill the virus.... I want to show Trump supporters including the so dump sexylady thing was saying and supporting Trump

I gave up. You cannot argue with a brick wall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:

Revelations

They are not dying mainly due to covid. Did you run an autopsy to confirm it was not another health issue?

The COVID is causing them to die of other health issues that they would have survived o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:
According to a chinese diplomatic letter sent to the federal govt, about 72 nigerians tested positive for covid 19 in Guangzhou.

I sm sure, the Chinese govt will want our govt to come carry them out.

Abba Kyari's best friend says we don't have enough resources to evacuate Nigerians in the diaspora.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
northbird:

Okay, so the actual video of him talking is biased abi? Got it. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
dru23:

have you ever come out to protest in that US?

Where were you when African-Americans were fighting for freedom?

Almost all the freedom you are enjoying today in the US, Thanks to African-Americans.

You never participated in anything except paying your tax.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Blackbishop:

Seriously it is not an insult just a view of how people see road and someone go just decide say na bush he wan make them follow, without leading the way first and people go just shift follow bush...

This is logical reasoning now, I don't even have probs with d guy just his statement... Baba do you know some people can actually take it to heart and cause another wahala for the world again

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:

Compliance rate for the lockdown is less than 10%, so I reiterate that, nothing was achieved.

You have no idea how hard I am praying for you guys..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Abba Kyari's best friend says we don't have enough resources to evacuate Nigerians in the diaspora.

Nigeria is a poor country, there is nothing they can do, those Nigerians in china will have to face the harsh conditions of discrimination and racism, i just hope they dont start dieing in masses there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:

the governors have agreed to lock down Nigeria for another 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Nigeria is a poor country, there is nothing they can do, those Nigerians in china will have to face the harsh conditions of discrimination and racism, i just hope they dont start dieing in masses there

Poor country whose cost of governance is among the most expensive in the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.