Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733803 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

But the el zakzaky followers are still protesting.

It seems the men here love excuses, if you want to be known in Nigerian history, be rich or become a future govt appointee, start protesting now, fortune always favour the bold.

I can tell you that sowore will be a future govt appointee. I am sure, he was once lobbied. I guess he rejected it.

See all those men who fought for Niger delta agitation from ken sari wiwa to asari even tompolo,they are all enjoying now.

Nigeria system is organised in a way that if you make noise, there is big possibility that you will surely receive something in the end.

Sexy abeg I no get strength for ur matter today I sure say na all dis ur wahala make fever dey catch me now, but b4 I stop arguing with u for a while let me correct some notion about this ur very post.

sexylassie2:

But the el zakzaky followers are still protesting
But did you or have you heard from any where or on d pages of news paper where it was said or reported that his daughter was arrested.
Reason: if you strike a woman,you strike a rock

sexylassie2:

It seems the men here love excuses, if you want to be known in Nigerian history, be rich or become a future govt appointee, start protesting now, fortune always favour the bold.

Shay na d men or guys when never get boldness to protest against uche/bolt/uber for over charged commission na them I dey tell to protest against one wicked tyrant who?

I can see u that you'll not only kill sb in � but also in real life.grin

sexylassie2:

I can tell you that sowore will be a future govt appointee. I am sure, he was once lobbied. I guess he rejected it..

Sowore must be a very stupid and myopic if this true and had lost an opportunity to show the world his good intentions.
.[/quote]

sexylassie2:

See all those men who fought for Niger delta agitation from ken sari wiwa to asari even tompolo,they are all enjoying now.

[quote author=sexylassie2 post=89023377]

Nigeria system is organised in a way that if you make noise, there is big possibility that you will surely receive something in the end.

Among those agitators listed above I will hold say Ken Saro Wiwa was the only the only genuine person that fought for the true interest of his people and not for selfish interest.

The organised system you made mention of is a copy right of our colonian masters the British. The British are exploitants and opportunist who calls aside a strong man or identify the leaders of any group agitating against the government, offer them a great deal to drop their genuine intention while they buy over their life with incentives. If you decline they eliminate you.

Reason why Ken S.W was killed unjustly.

But can you mention one among the rest that dont have a mansion in Abuja, Dubia or in their home town? Where did they get all those wealth from? Selfish people!

Why dont they give all of their wealth to the poor in their community and continue the agitation? Self centred agitators living under the umbrella of their late master Ken.S.W

So sexy that you idea enh!

Die it

Make I rest small abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
eroticecstasy:

Your tried calling me?
Thanks for trying, we are all good. My boss is okay.

Wise businessmen are on drawingboard now observing and strategizing their next step.

We are always online but nothing reasonable to comment.

Yes I did try your both lines the mtn was switch off while rhe glo wasn't connexting at all.

Anyways, its good to hear you guys are good.

//BR
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Yeah right! Scoffs

Are you f**king kidding me! Like f**king seriously? with those names you mentioned?

I am serious, forget about sentiments or your political views.

When the party they are fighting for wins, don't be surprised when they are given govt positions and KANU is given a pardon.

Don't also be surprised if KANU offsprings arw given juicy positions just because of what the father did.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

I am not a feminist but respect is earned, if a man wants to be head of the house then he should act like one and take responsibility accordingly, shouldn't complain when I have 2 million in my account and still needs his money to buy things in the house.

Nigerian history is filled with men changing the political landscape reason is that most men and women take seriously the word of a man.

enh sexy my sexy, so you have 2million in your account?

My love my love...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunlapapa:

But I sense that his drivers are on NL with way he protects his business here, fearing that they might be convinced on dropping his cars after reading so many convincing reasons about dropping his vehicles.

And guess he will be in deep dilemma when his vehicles are dropped as he can't drive even if he tries to enter igboro to make some dough

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunlapapa:

But I sense that his drivers are on NL with way he protects his business here, fearing that they might be convinced on dropping his cars after reading so many convincing reasons about dropping his vehicles.

And guess he will be in deep dilemma when his vehicles are dropped as he can't drive even if he tries to enter igboro to make some dough

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Funmilayo Ransome Kuti, madam tinubu,Magaret Ekpo,Hajia sawaba,Queen Amina,Aba women,Warri Women e.t.c. These were real woMEN!!

Most men you would readily point to as revolutionaries in naija,I would rather beg to differ. undecided

Madam Tinubu, what protest did she carry out? She was protesting because the British stopped slavery and it affected her business.

Most of these women you mentioned except madam tinubu were fighting for issues that concerned women.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chuwaa:
COVID Numbers is scam!
Isolated case? No.
This goes in almost every COVID state. The reported case in Anambra state was also scam, Kano deaths are not from COVID, they all want money. It's time to open up the economy fully!

Over the weekend, Friday to be precise.

My neighbor's son sustained a head injury while playing with his fellow kids and was rushed to the general hospital in my area here.

The little boy wasn't sick o.
Just a head injury that happened in my presence while we were outside discussing.

On Sunday, I went to check on the boy to see how he was doing, he was already playing with other kids though his head is still bandaged.

I started talking with his mom and she told me what now seems to be the new trend as regards Covid-19 in Nigeria.

She showed me the receipt issued to her by the hospital.
It was marked Covid-19, case 353.

I was surprised to see that.

She said when she saw the receipt, she asked the nurse what was the meaning of that?
That her son isn't a Covid-19 patient.

The nurse told her not to worry, that it means nothing.
That she was only doing what was required of her.
So she shouldn't worry.

According to the woman, she was still worried seeing that on her receipt but the nurse further reassured her and told her that if she doesn't do that, she could be issued a query. Wow!

What this means is that, according the receipt, the boy is case 353 treated and discharged.

Can you imagine that?!

That is possibly the new trend now at government hospitals.

Once you're sick and visits a government hospital, you're a Covid-19 patient.

If she hadn't shown me that receipt, I wouldn't have believed what she told me yesterday.

And you keep wondering why we can't see common pictures of patients in the isolation centers. Common pictures o.

All we see everyday are numbers upon numbers.

Let me leave it here for now.

Copied

Excuse me sir....so you believed that a drug prescription form will be used as receipt...

The number released maybe inflated but it's same as the attached story.

Kano death ..49% of the dead body is covid related.

At this junction all we need do is to share health tip and safety information information

undermining the virus is more deadly than the virus.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chuwaa:
COVID Numbers is scam!
Isolated case? No.
This goes in almost every COVID state. The reported case in Anambra state was also scam, Kano deaths are not from COVID, they all want money. It's time to open up the economy fully!

My neighbor's son sustained a head injury while playing with his fellow kids and was rushed to the general hospital in my area here.

Just a head injury that happened in my presence while we were outside discussing.

On Sunday, I went to check on the boy to see how he was doing, he was already playing with other kids though his head is still bandaged.

I started talking with his mom and she told me what now seems to be the new trend as regards Covid-19 in Nigeria.

She said when she saw the receipt, she asked the nurse what was the meaning of that?

So she shouldn't worry.

According to the woman, she was still worried seeing that on her receipt but the nurse further reassured her and told her that if she doesn't do that, she could be issued a query. Wow!

What this means is that, according the receipt, the boy is case 353 treated and discharged.

Can you imagine that?!

If she hadn't shown me that receipt, I wouldn't have believed what she told me yesterday.

And you keep wondering why we can't see common pictures of patients in the isolation centers. Common pictures o.

Copied

You better quarantine your neighbors shap shap
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

When the party they are fighting for wins, don't be surprised when they are given govt positions and KANU is given a pardon.

Don't also be surprised if KANU offsprings arw given juicy positions just because of what the father did.

You are really an intriguing person! I thought we were truly seeking a new Madiba or Thomas Sankara, didn't Know you were talking about political jobbers undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

Madam Tinubu, what protest did she carry out? She was protesting because the British stopped slavery and it affected her business.

Most of these women you mentioned except madam tinubu were fighting for issues that concerned women.

I would rather say that's quite a pedestrian depiction of her person. She stood against British over bearing influence on trade at the time,though she was a slave trader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

Kanu is already dead, so I heard

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
God bless leadway assurance

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
dru23:

sad

You better go and learn how to drive as recession is knocking when your vehicles may end up being parked which you may not like to collect N10k as weekly rentals.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroticecstasy: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

Yes I did try your both lines the mtn was switch off while rhe glo wasn't connexting at all.

Anyways, its good to hear you guys are good.

//BR

Thanks bro, we dey kampe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't have energy for this but people protest what affects them. Rest assured, if women want revolution about something we don't wait for men. Is it a man that will go and protest women's rights? Or will an Asian go and protest police black brutality?? Or maybe a meat eater will go and protest for vegetarian rights SMH.

The average "person" knows all the problems and will sanctimoniously point out flaws day and night and won't let us rest. They can always see the problem with every one else's point of view. When you now ask them for solution, matter don change.

Isorite, I do understand though that some "people" are meant to be subservient and some aren't. So if you're subservient, sit your subservient ass down, stop offering dumb opinions and let us "doers" do things without distraction. Talk, talk, talk but when time come to do na tory. Empty barrels.

I rest my case for dis matter.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
radautoworks:
I don't have energy for this but people protest what affects them. Rest assured, if women want revolution about something we don't wait for men. Is it a man that will go and protest women's rights? Or will an Asian go and protest police black brutality?? Or maybe a meat eater will go and protest for vegetarian rights SMH.

The average "person" knows all the problems and will sanctimoniously point out flaws day and night and won't let us rest. They can always see the problem with every one else's point of view. When you now ask them for solution, matter don change.

Isorite, I do understand though that some "people" are meant to be subservient and some aren't. So if you're subservient, sit your subservient ass down, stop offering dumb opinions and let us "doers" do things without distraction. Talk, talk, talk but when time come to do na tory. Empty barrels.

Sayeth a rebel!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
peeps4u:

Bro, I no say money no important to drive ideas. In fact, I dont always believe in the motivation speeches that tend to interplay the importance of money by saying all needed is an idea, so many ideas die in the absence of money.

To my earlier post, I was only referring to situations when one has been nursing an idea/innovation but being held down by fear. This period might just push some people to try something else they have been wishing to do before now. That was my message.

Hope you're good with your family?
Yes I get your point.

Family is good

God has been faithful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I would rather say that's quite a pedestrian depiction of her person. She stood against British over bearing influence on trade at the time,though she was a slave trader.

She Stood against the British because they stopped the slave trade.

She secretly continue selling slaves until she was threatened by the British.

Go read her history.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Newyam: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

She Stood against the British because they stopped the slave trade.

She secretly continue selling slaves until she was threatened by the British.

Go read her history.
u b uber driver? y u dey post pass uber drivas 4 dis tred. rest nah, wetin b ur own.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anyway, the person wey dey shout solutions dey america right now. Make I no laugh, be like say na from america dem won send solutions.

How many solutions for naija problems you don bring, like how to move this country forward.

Bring back our girls matter, where you dey?

If all women gather say today na today, na she go run go American embassy they lobby say make we them lift am out of naija.

Some of them hate protest because they know what they might lose, according to them their solutions is giving Nigerians their crumbs as donations.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chuwaa:
COVID Numbers is scam!
Isolated case? No.

So she shouldn't worry.

Can you imagine that?!

Copied
Haha Haha.

When I said the other day that doctors are scam a lot of people called for my head.

I once had two riders few weeks before the pandemic you needed to hear the fraudulent discussion these man and woman where having.

A patient is admitted in a general hospital only for the doctor to refer the patient to a private hospital in the name of specialist hospital knowing fully well that what the patient has is a touch and go sickness.

The private hospital sucks the he'll out of the patient and family simply because they know tje patient is wealthy and ready to do anything to live further. When they have eaten enough the patient finally dies after spending millions of naira.

The doctor that refers the patient to the private hospital goes home with 10% of what ever that was paid in the private hospital.

Now the disagreement they were going for was because the owner of the private hospital wasnt transparent in the total amount tje faily9of the deases paid.

Its a norm among most doctors.

Doctors? They pretend to save life But have an interior motive to suck a wealthy family dry.

Appologies if my post offends anyone but the truth needs to be exposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

Haha Haha.

When I said the other day that doctors are scam a lot of people called for my head.

I once had two riders few weeks before the pandemic you needed to hear the fraudulent discussion these man and woman where having.

A patient is admitted in a general hospital only for the doctor to refer the patient to a private hospital in the name of specialist hospital knowing fully well that what the patient has is a touch and go sickness.

The private hospital sucks the he'll out of the patient and family simply because they know tje patient is wealthy and ready to do anything to live further. When they have eaten enough the patient finally dies after spending millions of naira.

The doctor that refers the patient to the private hospital goes home with 10% of what ever that was paid in the private hospital.

Now the disagreement they were going for was because the owner of the private hospital wasnt transparent in the total amount tje faily9of the deases paid.

Its a norm among most doctors.

Doctors? They pretend to save life But have an interior motive to suck a wealthy family dry.

Appologies if my post offends anyone but the truth needs to be exposed.

Fear naija doctors!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunlapapa:

But I senwse that his drivers are on NL with way he protects his business here, fearing that they might be convinced on dropping his cars after reading so many convincing reasons about dropping his vehicles.

Guy dont forget this man you're talking about is an experience business man and also in the uber section.

If you know the kind treatment him dey give him drivers you no go talk ignorantly the way u just talk so.

I know one of his drivers and I know the palliative he gave to him andnhis family during this hard times.

Yhe question now is, how many owners partners do you think or know that did same to his/her driver?

So oga dont be quick to judge people especially when you haven't been close to them

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

You are really an intriguing person! I thought we were truly seeking a new Madiba or Thomas Sankara, didn't Know you were talking about political jobbers undecided

The reality is that these fighters or political jobbers are also fighting to secure their future and their families, it is probability game for them.

Even madiba secured his family is why they are enjoying now.

A mandela's surname opens door now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

Guy dont forget this man you're talking about is an experience business man and also in the uber section.

If you know the kind treatment him dey give him drivers you no go talk ignorantly the way u just talk so.

I know one of his drivers and I know the palliative he gave to him andnhis family during this hard times.

Yhe question now is, how many owners partners do you think or know that did same to his/her driver?

So oga dont be quick to judge people especially when you haven't been close to them

Didn't you see where I warned you earlier just because you talk too much as a man?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
radautoworks:

Why are you stressing over sexy like this na? Did she take something that belongs to you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunlapapa:

Didn't you see where I warned you earlier just because you talk too much as a man?
You wey no dey talk watin u dey shuck mouth for person matter for? Aproko like u.

Monkey in the roaring shadow like you.

Go to the United state of America they need people like u to use for covid 19 test run instead of wasting up here unnecessarily.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Una don start today again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.