Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765262 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
radautoworks:
Blunt effects is back. Also incense version.
How far the one you promised me the other time, do I still have it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
northbird:

Like Last year Nov. Ijayie market Think it was 3k then.

The belt lacks d xtic deep Black colour d new ones usually have.

It was greyish or off white in colour.
From personal experience buying g tok belts is not the best because most of them are either too old or must have exceed their elastic limit thereby making noise or will even reduce the efficiency of your engine, alternator, compressor and others.

Best way to avoid belt issues is to make sure your bearings are in good working conditions, chexk to see if they're all in line and non is having any rough surface or lines and most importantly also make sure the belt is correctly fixed and free from any kind of grease or oil. If belt is not properly fixed it will continue to cut and will even go as far as damaging your compressor or bearing of other component of the car it goes through.

Best thing to do is get a new belt and a car its belt has not been changed before to see how the belt goes or get a mechanic that knows the right arrangement.

CC: saintHarry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
izzou:

You again?
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin
grin. It's obvious this guy is an "Ajiamu" he just came to Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
dckng16:
grin. It's obvious this guy is an "Ajiamu" he just came to Lagos
grin

grin grin I believe ajiamu means hair surrounding priick .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Tho I still have the one I bought the last time I was at your office, I stopped using it since the covid-19 lockdown, I noticed the fragrance makes most of my riders cough.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Toyota Corolla sports 06( tokunbo) for hire purchase, initial downpayment needed. You live around agege, Ogba, Iju-Ifako, Ikeja, Ojodu and environs.
WhatsApp only... 08065900125 or call 09064954211...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Babadee1900:
If everything checks OK with the bearings, you should get Toks belt when you are buying the next one.

I did strong head on Tuesday when my Mech told me to buy Toks belt I didn’t listen, I bought new one for 2k at Jakande. Wednesday afternoon, the belt cut at Lekki toll gate, as if that’s not painful enough, it broke my power steering oil container.

The money I did not want to spend, I spent X2 of it.

Toks belt: 3000
Power steering oil container: 2500
Workmanship: 2000

angry
Power steering oil nko?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

yup.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:23am On Jun 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

Lol..You no get competition cus After you na you cool

Tah lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:39am On Jun 13, 2020
dckng16:
grin grin Sincerely there is no Covid-19, it is Malaria our fraudulent Government dey diagnosed on our innocent Citizens.
so do the trip na. Abi na for Nigeria the rich cannot survive malaria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2020
deedee44:

Power steering oil nko?
Ahh true grin. #1000
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Wrote a story here some days back I think on tuesday about taking one idiot to alagomeji and back, Uber refused to pay n I contacted her and she spoke well n said she will pay up on friday. Today is saturday n I have given her till 12 noon today if she doesnt pay up by then I will paste her number here make una help me bombard her abeg.

1800 is not small money anymore for this dry season wey HP payments still de go on.

I am somewhat tired n frustrated about this work n riders. Wicked people everywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Good morning guys

What do you all think about GIG (God Is Good) Motors Enterprise business idea. Does anyone know someone already into it and how much they make monthly averagely.

All ideas are welcomed please.

Have an angry-customer-free day with profits
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2020
deedee44:

Power steering oil nko?

It's in the boot

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Parlee:
Wrote a story here some days back I think on tuesday about taking one idiot to alagomeji and back, Uber refused to pay n I contacted her and she spoke well n said she will pay up on friday. Today is saturday n I have given her till 12 noon today if she doesnt pay up by then I will paste her number here make una help me bombard her abeg.

1800 is not small money anymore for this dry season wey HP payments still de go on.

I am somewhat tired n frustrated about this work n riders. Wicked people everywhere

Why not call her? n simply tell her she didn't fulfil her promise.... That will put her on d defensive. grin. .so she gats pay up.
But control d discuss, don't b emotional or shout, as it is now, d stacks r against you.

One merit of Ocar, though dy nid to pull deir weight. If you have not settled your previous bill, you cant order using d same acct.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Good old days when 20k on a daily is Normal, but now the normal has become abnormal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
E better make we leave old days focus on the new.
dckng16:
Good old days when 20k on a daily is Normal, but now the normal has become abnormal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin angry grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin the cabu way

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

This has actually happened to me, my first week on uber,
I almost fall for their trap
It was at that ladipo market side along apapa oshodi express just before climbing the bridge to airport road.
Those guys scared the life out of me
Same format as the writer said
Where I started suspecting was when he said there was fire when I start the engine, because I am inside the car I won't see it.
When I off the ignition I came down told him yo show me where the fire was from he showed me
When I looked I did not see any sign of fire not even a burn or smoke or any sign
I just quickly calculate that they want to scam me I just close my bonnet enter the car, the guy said if I start the car that the fire will burn the car I told him not to worry he should let the car burn
I just face oshodi drove off when I checked them through the rear mirror they were doing waka yo me
Me when I don japa

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mjosh1000:

This has actually happened to me, my first week on uber,
I almost fall for their trap
It was at that ladipo market side along apapa oshodi express just before climbing the bridge to airport road.
Those guys scared the life out of me
Same format as the writer said
Where I started suspecting was when he said there was fire when I start the engine, because I am inside the car I won't see it.
When I off the ignition I came down told him yo show me where the fire was from he showed me
When I looked I did not see any sign of fire not even a burn or smoke or any sign
I just quickly calculate that they want to scam me I just close my bonnet enter the car, the guy said if I start the car that the fire will burn the car I told him not to worry he should let the car burn
I just face oshodi drove off when I checked them through the rear mirror they were doing waka yo me
Me when I don japa
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
My advise for owners is to withdraw all cars, until further notice, because ur vehicle will be used more and get little return.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
fizzy4luv:
Hello house, tokunbo Toyota Camry up for HP, send me a dm if interested.
Do you still the Vehicle, I'm interested. Pls drop contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin the cabu way

Until you dip your feet into ehailing, you won't know how deep it is.

I remember last year Bolt was still advertising 400k/ month on nairaland front-page .

I'm lyk embarassed wats wrong wt dese Bolt guys. Why are you misleading people? Even 400k GROSS is a tough nut for the gurus talk less of rookies.

N d challenges nko. Yestday dapotee shared his experience wt d rogues at sura.

I still don't get the idea of people buying cars of close to 2m.to recoup it in piecemeal week in week out.

You have to b mentally strong to survive in d transport biz particularly in a city like Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
northbird:

Until you dip your feet into ehailing, you won't know how deep it is.

I remember last year Bolt was still advertising 400k/ month on nairaland front-page .

I'm lyk embarassed wats wrong wt dese Bolt guys. Why are you misleading people? Even 400k GROSS is a tough nut for the gurus talk less of rookies.

N d challenges nko. Yestday dapotee shared his experience wt d rogues at sura.

I still don't get the idea of people buying cars of close to 2m.to recoup it in piecemeal week in week out.

You have to b mentally strong to survive in d transport biz particularly in a city like Lagos.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please I am literally begging, yall should help me bombard this girl with calls to pay me. +2349012041415 her name is cyndy would have posted her picture here but it's not necessary.

Please she is no longer taking my calls, if I call with another number she will pick n say the same thing network, Network na him no gree you transfer 1800 since Monday? Please na beg I de beg

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.