Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739402 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
What a dry ass day, yesterday was okay but today is terrible... I de go my house cos I cant come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is this confirmed?

"Lagos State Govt bans motorist from parking illegally on major roads, the governor demanded an improvement in the free-flow of traffic statewide, with full enforcement of the Lagos State Traffic Laws and arrest of all traffic offenders without preference for civil servants, party members, security agencies, friends and family and so on.

The Lagos State Traffic Laws, passed by the State House of Assembly, was designed to protect law abiding road users, while violators face the consequences of their actions. The sanctions range from N5,000 fine to N50,000, jail terms and forfeiture of vehicles.

But the new regime has introduced a severe penalty of N200,000 for one-way offence, such as is not known to the subsisting traffic laws. Also, all the violations that erstwhile had no monetary penalties now attract fines of between N20,000 to N90,000.

For instance, offences like failure to use seat belt, unclosed doors or standing on the doorway while in motion, all attract N20,000 each. Parking on the highway, obstruction of traffic, picking or dropping passengers on illegal bus-stop attract N50,000 fine.

Also, making a reverse on the highway, driving on kerbs and parking on walkways now attract N50,000 penalty. Driving on BRT designated lanes is N70,000, while dropping passengers on laybys is slammed at N90,000 fine. And for every night a seized vehicle spends in the custody of LASTMA, a N1,000 fine is paid.

The Guardian learnt that the severe penalty regime was the initiative of the LASTMA hierarchy, “to ensure that apprehended violators do not easily get out of the offence, unlike before. The law says we should impound a vehicle that drives against traffic, which is the most common traffic offence these days.

“But giving them a fine of N50,000 is like a slap on the wrist. But with N200,000 fine or risk of impounding and being shown on camera during mobile court trial, they will think twice. The essence is deterrence,” a top official said yesterday.

The Guardian observed that the option before a one-way offender, among others, is to appear in court or appeal for out-of-court settlement and submission to fine.

The “lesser evil” of fine requires the one-way violator to sign an undertaken, pleading guilty to other lesser traffic offences, but not one-way. The violator would later realise that the penalty for the lesser offences all summed to about N200,000.

The mobile court option is not any better. It goes with a court bond of between N100,000 to N150,000 initial fine payable by a violator who is still on trial. With the bond paid, the offender’s vehicle is released but must keep appearing in court till the case is closed.

-Eko Traffic."

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
radautoworks:
Is this confirmed?

"Lagos State Govt bans motorist from parking illegally on major roads, the governor demanded an improvement in the free-flow of traffic statewide, with full enforcement of the Lagos State Traffic Laws and arrest of all traffic offenders without preference for civil servants, party members, security agencies, friends and family and so on.

The Lagos State Traffic Laws, passed by the State House of Assembly, was designed to protect law abiding road users, while violators face the consequences of their actions. The sanctions range from N5,000 fine to N50,000, jail terms and forfeiture of vehicles.

But the new regime has introduced a severe penalty of N200,000 for one-way offence, such as is not known to the subsisting traffic laws. Also, all the violations that erstwhile had no monetary penalties now attract fines of between N20,000 to N90,000.

For instance, offences like failure to use seat belt, unclosed doors or standing on the doorway while in motion, all attract N20,000 each. Parking on the highway, obstruction of traffic, picking or dropping passengers on illegal bus-stop attract N50,000 fine.

Also, making a reverse on the highway, driving on kerbs and parking on walkways now attract N50,000 penalty. Driving on BRT designated lanes is N70,000, while dropping passengers on laybys is slammed at N90,000 fine. And for every night a seized vehicle spends in the custody of LASTMA, a N1,000 fine is paid.

The Guardian learnt that the severe penalty regime was the initiative of the LASTMA hierarchy, “to ensure that apprehended violators do not easily get out of the offence, unlike before. The law says we should impound a vehicle that drives against traffic, which is the most common traffic offence these days.

“But giving them a fine of N50,000 is like a slap on the wrist. But with N200,000 fine or risk of impounding and being shown on camera during mobile court trial, they will think twice. The essence is deterrence,” a top official said yesterday.

The Guardian observed that the option before a one-way offender, among others, is to appear in court or appeal for out-of-court settlement and submission to fine.

The “lesser evil” of fine requires the one-way violator to sign an undertaken, pleading guilty to other lesser traffic offences, but not one-way. The violator would later realise that the penalty for the lesser offences all summed to about N200,000.

The mobile court option is not any better. It goes with a court bond of between N100,000 to N150,000 initial fine payable by a violator who is still on trial. With the bond paid, the offender’s vehicle is released but must keep appearing in court till the case is closed.

-Eko Traffic."

This is scary

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
northbird:

Bolt.

#65/km, 10/min, 20% commission. I can't say for uber

brogxy:

Thanks, brothers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carfreak966: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
stacyadams:
ur number..

don’t add me to the group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Carfreak966:

08151389915. Please don’t add me to the group
u mean I should add u to d group?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carfreak966: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
stacyadams:

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who dey use iPhone 5 for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
I use iPhone 5SE

stacyadams:
Who dey use iPhone 5 for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
stacyadams:
Add me zero80two 125five55zero
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
1daboi:

This is scary
VERY SCARY..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jamrid: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
stacyadams:
ur number..

Can I join also?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
jamrid:

Can I join also?

Yeah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saintfizzo(m): 2:13am On Jun 15, 2020
toomush:

Hackney permit -N4000
LASDRI - N2000; express N3000
please I need this permits.... can you help?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2020
BAZ001:
Everybody come ooohh
E

Driver wey dem employ dis week don carry lastma come house.
Hilariously hilarious!!! LWKMD!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Please any idea what does this means?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ty207: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2020
northbird:

You mean tokunbo engine is 200k.
Confirmed.

Which year of corrolla?

How much is d throttle actuator body? Is it the one wt cable or sensor?

Mass airflow sensor how much?
Tokunbo engine is 180k normal price everywhere but the one I brought is first grade very clean the owner insist on 200k last!.. make mechanic no scam you incase you want buy engine is 180k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2020
ncnerio:
Please any idea what does this means?

Guy you are not in Lagos State that's why, try go online when you are in Lagos State
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jamrid: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
stacyadams:

Yeah

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is this process a must on bolt??
Pls how do I go about it??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
I got a call from a customer who wants to know if using Mobile1 is injurious to his Engine.

The question was if using 5W-30 was the reason the Engine oil of his Camry was always at the lowest after about 7000 Miles?

Mobile1 is an advanced full Synthetic oil, with addictive to prolong the Engine life and a better performance.

Some reports did indicated the specificity of lighter Engine oil with damaged engine drying up after some miles.
But there are some possible cause of engine oil going down without any possible physical signs

The possible cause can be bad piston rings, bad PCV Valves and so many more. But the essential steps to take is to allow a certified Technician check to give you a probable cause.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
xana101:
Good day brothers and sister. Please I need someone who is using Honda Civic 2004 for Uber. I want to ask little questions. Please u can flash me. I’ll give u a call. Thanks 08034895737
Funny! You want to ask little question grin why not ask it here so others can benefit or you want to be selfish

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
kola42:
Is this process a must on bolt??
Pls how do I go about it??
It's normal process. I filled it too during registration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ty207:

Tokunbo engine is 180k normal price everywhere but the one I brought is first grade very clean the owner insist on 200k last!.. make mechanic no scam you incase you want buy engine is 180k

Thanks bro. I will bookmark dis page.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Guys, how's d field? Any improvements revenue wise from last week. The thread dry small abeg... Make una put mouth..

Cc: babadee, pope, davit, felicity, parlee, gentlelife, DeeDee, Dr Adams,izzou, xana,n others.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
I pray God see me through, as am planning to venture into transportation business... I just have passion for Driving ( Loading....90% )
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
davidtuzy:
I pray God see me through, as am planning to venture into transportation business... I just have passion for Driving ( Loading....90% )
grin Passion for driving...... grin

God will see you through bros.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
northbird:
Guys, how's d field? Any improvements revenue wise from last week. The thread dry small abeg... Make una put mouth..

Cc: babadee, pope, davit, felicity, parlee, gentlelife, DeeDee, Dr Adams,izzou, xana,n others.
Men suppose make money small money today, the way I see it. Around 8-10am or thereabout, there was surge in Lekki Phase 2 and its environment.

I only did one trip on Bolt before one of my offline riders called me for a round trip to Surulere from Sangotedo. Got home before 4pm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
northbird:

If I say make I talk, tears and catarrh will drop, so I'll not say a tin. I can understand sha, everywhere is dry, the city feels like a ghost town with free roads.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Well, i abused my car today and hope not to regret it later.
My only trip today was from ikotun to Ogijo via Odogunyan... segments of the road was terribly terrible.
Trip ended 11,500.00... how i wished this was in the days of 3%!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
omorkelly:

Well, i abused my car today and hope not to regret it later.
My only trip today was from ikotun to Ogijo via Odogunyan... segments of the road was terribly terrible.
Trip ended 11,500.00... how i wished this was in the days of 3%!!!

Were u able to get a trip back to civilisation?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: checkmatez and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.