Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735956 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapotemi:
I bought a bankers corolla in Feb 2020, bought it quite cheap as owner was relocating to canada, spent about 20k to put it in good shape, total cost is still less than 700k. I got a driver for it just two weeks ago, and am taking only 15k per week. Please, note that car is manual.
This period is quite tough for ehailing. A friend of mine said hes been working 6am to 7pm everyday, mon to sunday. Highest he has received after ALL DEDUCTION was just about 21k. Please, note the word HIGHEST. I usually huzzle with my car b4 and after work before, but for like a month now, i don stop am; its not worth it for me. It's easy for me to STOP because i still have my salary, many do not have such priviledge..Pls, i encourage PARTNERS to try and be reasonable with their demand this period. #Gracias

I would encourage even something hovering around 10k + or - if driver can try to reduce wear and tear during this period.
Better for something to be entering your purse and that of the driver, that way it's a win win and driver would not be forced to.make some irrational decision trying to met agreement quota.
My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks guys, i did my bolt inspection and online test today..waiting for activation

I did uber inspection today as well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

You really need to go and learn business ethics from those igbo guys who didn't go to school or even have any form of education.

Your ideology about business is intriguing i must say.

No insult intended but its the truth im telling you and those that like your comments

When importers bring in goods from China, and the price drop, maybe bc market is flooded with many goods, wise importers withdraw their goods, until market comes back to normal.

Putting ur car for 20k means car owner is running at lost.

The only reason a car owner will continue allowing his car to go for 20k is because he need food on his table, but business wise, doesn't make sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Am using galaxy s7 edge
Ty207:

How you take do am....which phone are you using? the last time i took someone on bolt from ikotun to ojijo he no pass 5.5k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
jpworld:

When importers bring in goods from China, and the price drop, maybe bc market is flooded with many goods, wise importers withdraw their goods, until market comes back to normal.

Putting ur car for 20k means car owner is running at lost.

The only reason a car owner will continue allowing his car to go for 20k is because he need food on his table, but business wise, doesn't make sense

Let’s assume a scenario where as the car owner, your driver/partner delivered N30k weekly, and he’s been reliable and steady. He also takes good care of your car.

Fast forward to corona era, same driver offers you N20k weekly to keep using your car. Are you saying it’s better to park the car indefinitely?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes o!
Cooladex:

...and uber has d mibd to remove 2,900 from this fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

What kind of mentality is this? This is like the second time I read this kind of statement on this thread. That patronage is low means we should close shop then go home and watch? Do you even have the slightest idea of how things work?

Do you know that most ehailing drivers are graduate and most are married and with kids and wives?

Do you know that N1500 can sustain a family of 5 for 3days in this trying time?

In fact I don't need to go any further with you. If you have a car kindly park it at home and let your driver starve with his family since you've other lines of income all because you want to save cost or avoid cost of repairs

Car owner is not federal government, just an ordinary investor, that want to recoup his investment and make some money.

You feeding ur family is ur problem, u can go do laborer work to survive ur family.

So bc graduate is driving my car, i will not protect my investment, i will protect ur degree and family bah?

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Let's see your dashboard, seeing is believing. Picture or I donbilivit, we are nairalanders

What is my gain in lying? Am I getting money from lying? I am only saying the business is not that bad as claimed. No be here person copy post about a music teacher from Facebook?

The whole of last week, I didn’t drive till 4pm and I am done for the day.

The days are not as good as before but pray before setting out.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other

Do you sell Laptop batteries ? Dell batteries to be precise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
mistadayo:
How much do you fix Samsung j5pro screen

Available we fix for 13k. 08137013426.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Do you sell Laptop batteries ? Dell batteries to be precise

Yes we do send us model type on Whatsapp. 08137013426...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Eizenburg:

Let’s assume a scenario where as the car owner, your driver/partner delivered N30k weekly, and he’s been reliable and steady. He also takes good care of your car.

Fast forward to corona era, same driver offers you N20k weekly to keep using your car. Are you saying it’s better to park the car indefinitely?

I have 2 driver's i really pity their situation, i allow them work this week, next week off, I'm concern about usage of the car.

Here is the point the car will be used more with little return.

That same Corolla you bought in 2019 early 2020 is no more the same, dollar has gone up, investors have to very careful

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapotemi:
I bought a bankers corolla in Feb 2020, bought it quite cheap as owner was relocating to canada, spent about 20k to put it in good shape, total cost is still less than 700k. I got a driver for it just two weeks ago, and am taking only 15k per week. Please, note that car is manual.
This period is quite tough for ehailing. A friend of mine said hes been working 6am to 7pm everyday, mon to sunday. Highest he has received after ALL DEDUCTION was just about 21k. Please, note the word HIGHEST. I usually huzzle with my car b4 and after work before, but for like a month now, i don stop am; its not worth it for me. It's easy for me to STOP because i still have my salary, many do not have such priviledge..Pls, i encourage PARTNERS to try and be reasonable with their demand this period. #Gracias
You and your likes have my respect sir. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
InfinityEstates:

This is one bad thing about Bolt. Similar thing happened to me on Saturday. I was already at the rider's PU and the 5mins had already elapsed. I called the rider and it was ringing when I got the ORDER CANCELLED beep. I waited thinking the same request would drop on me, but another request entered and rider was heading to one of my NO GO AREAS. I'm sure if that was an Uber trip, they would have given cancellation fee.
Like I said earlier "one of the downsides with bolt". Let's hope they keep to their words of compensating drivers soon.

But another thing I see here is this, I believe drivers are not complaining to bolt via the app and since bolt is not getting a lot of complains from drivers its natural for them to validate drivers are cool with it.

This is the same ideology our politicians have about us, since we can't come out bold to fight against the injustice, embezzlement and all the atrocities from them then it therefore means we are ok with everything and they will keep doing it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suzzyrims: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=eyinola post=90738909]Thanks guys, i did my bolt inspection and online test today..waiting for activation

I did uber inspection today as well[/quote

I sent you a p.m bro. Please respond.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brother, if you get this consistently for about 3-4 weeks, then we can concur with your summation
Beng1234:

What is my gain in lying? Am I getting money from lying? I am only saying the business is not that bad as claimed. No be here person copy post about a music teacher from Facebook?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Where did you do the inspection?
And did you do online test or training?
eyinola:
Thanks guys, i did my bolt inspection and online test today..waiting for activation

I did uber inspection today as well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beng1234:

Why are you posting ' Revenue'. That's misleading. Post 'net'

I'm sure you are going to rack up like 23k on fuel.

You didn't tell us how much Tolls you paid.or are you going to add that to your money, again? cos you ve given LCC.

So, show me how you can save 90-100k monthly wt this figure.

You can as well give us figures for last week.
bro, You were just lucky,..... no biggie

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
InfinityEstates:

This is one bad thing about Bolt. Similar thing happened to me on Saturday. I was already at the rider's PU and the 5mins had already elapsed. I called the rider and it was ringing when I got the ORDER CANCELLED beep. I waited thinking the same request would drop on me, but another request entered and rider was heading to one of my NO GO AREAS. I'm sure if that was an Uber trip, they would have given cancellation fee.

Brother man the market self don boast for my belle like this now now as I dey type this message so. My own be say na destination trip back home as I past the last turn back to oshodi na him d request enter, rider call me say him dey go Abule Egba I say ok i dey come but make i just turn charpeely after Air Force base. I've been trying to recharge since morning with my bank USSD and bank app but for Some reason don't know it wasnt successful so I couldnt make calls. Got to PU whixh is very close to Air Force base small gate back, I successfully recharged calles rider only foe him to tell me he was at ladipo bus stop already claiming to have called my number but couldnt get through.

I just weak, but what is to do na.
It's one of thw things.
God dey

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
eyinola:
wow, i am happy with this info shocked
yes, I onbourded without visiting their office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
jpworld:

Car owner is not federal government, just an ordinary investor, that want to recoup his investment and make some money.

You feeding ur family is ur problem, u can go do laborer work to survive ur family.

So bc graduate is driving my car, i will not protect my investment, i will protect ur degree and family bah?

You may have to park your cars for a very long time then because I can't see light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon. By so doing, your cars are also suffering massive wear and tear due to lack of usage.

Eventually, you will be faced with two options, accept the reality on ground (what smart business men do) or sell off the cars at give away prices. Either way, you may not escape losing, no matter how hard you try to dodge it. That's the hard truth. The choice will be yours to make.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
northbird:

Why are you posting ' Revenue'. That's misleading. Post 'net'

I'm sure you are going to rack up like 23k on fuel.

You didn't tell us how much Tolls you paid.or are you going to add that to your money, again? cos you ve given LCC.

So, show me how you can save 90-100k monthly wt this figure.

You can as well give us figures for last week.
bro, You were just lucky,..... no biggie

There’s no need to drag anything again bros.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=suzzyrims post=90740991][/quote]ino dey see pms bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorkelly:
Where did you do the inspection?
And did you do online test or training?
i met with a bolt agent,..... for uber: inspection centre in Maryland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shady2royce(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello everyone! Is Tokunbo Toyota Carmy 08 or Corolla 07 good for #3million HP? Both cars are value #3m for HP. Please I need your advice all the bosses in the house and please be very detailed in your advice n suggestions. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
eyinola:
Please how do get to meet them. I need to bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
ndubuis:

You may have to park your cars for a very long time then because I can't see light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon. By so doing, your cars are also suffering massive wear and tear due to lack of usage.

Eventually, you will be faced with two options, accept the reality on ground (what smart business men do) or sell off the cars at give away prices. Either way, you may not escape losing, no matter how hard you try to dodge it. That's the hard truth. The choice will be yours to make.

Continue fooling yourself, who told u cars parked down, loose wear and tear, some of the tokunbo and new cars in the market, stay in the garage for 6 months to one year, b4 finally been sold.

Cars shipped from California stays sometimes 3months inside container b4 arriving lagos, did it loose it wear and tear?

If u don't know about cars u keep quite and face ur driving job.

Economy will surely open, if it open in 6months much better,

Today dollar rate is 460, do think investors can still access that same car at old rate?

I pity investors killing their cars for 15/20k, they result will come in the future.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beng1234:

There’s no need to drag anything again bros.
Una don start again.. grin Forget dashboard bro. Show me your bank account. Then I believe you re doing well.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
BlueBeard:
Good afternoon my leaders. Please I wanna do comprehensive car insurance. Which of the insurance companies is the best, in terms of good customer service, and accessibility. If you have any contact, please drop it below. Thanks

Send email to finestmanalive06@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beng1234:
Bolt keeps taking me offline automatically, every 5 minutes. Any help?

U try o....in same period u gross that amount.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
jpworld:

My cars are currently parked, until business is back to normal, u can go join construction job, that is where u can get daily pay 4 survival. For now releasing a Corolla for 20k is as good as jamming the car against the wall.
it is not a must reply to every post here sir with due respect, if you don't have any offer to offer me I suggest you keep any of your misleading comment to yourself. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Your responsewas incomplete na.
Spell it out here let others learn
and follow up
eyinola:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.