Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804726 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beng1234:

There’s no need to drag anything again bros.

Bros, no vex o, what the guys above are saying is, from this NET, how much were you able to SAVE or KEEP after deducting FUEL (especially), TOLLS, FEEDING e.t.c assuming you own the car.

In the past, I buy like 4-5K fuel a day and with that I can get like 10 - 15K after all deductions. But these days, if I buy same, na 3-5K I fit carry go house (on a good day).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
northbird:

Why are you posting ' Revenue'. That's misleading. Post 'net'

I'm sure you are going to rack up like 23k on fuel.

You didn't tell us how much Tolls you paid.or are you going to add that to your money, again? cos you ve given LCC.

So, show me how you can save 90-100k monthly wt this figure.

You can as well give us figures for last week.
bro, You were just lucky,..... no biggie

Thanks for saving me, was going to ask him same questions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vision2045:

U try o....in same period u gross that amount.
Lol, don't mind him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
As bolt have not open office for new driver partner na Indriver sure 4 me nw, yesterday #2300 trip from festac to VI, 2day another festac to VI 2000 @least make I use gather experience.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorkelly:
Your responsewas incomplete na.
Spell it out here let others learn
and follow up
i wrote it here yesterday seeking advice, some of those guys doing inspection for bolt help me with the process at a fee and it was fast just waiting for activation in 3 days now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Slickleo:
As bolt have not open office for new driver partner na Indriver sure 4 me nw, yesterday #2300 trip from festac to VI, 2day another festac to VI 2000 @least make I use gather experience.
fastest finger grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Bros, no vex o, what the guys above are saying is, from this NET, how much were you able to SAVE or KEEP after deducting FUEL (especially), TOLLS, FEEDING e.t.c assuming you own the car.

In the past, I buy like 4-5K fuel a day and with that I can get like 10 - 15K after all deductions. But these days, if I buy same, na 3-5K I fit carry go house (on a good day).

Taxify adds toll fee after the trip
I buy 3k fuel and use till morning of the next day. And since I don’t work till 4pm, I don’t buy fuel daily. I make 10-11.5k /12 out of each fuel. I save 3k daily, 3k fuel, 2k-3kfor personal/car maintenance daily, less bolt commission.

3x 7 = 21k weekly savings
3x6= 18-20k fuel Weekly
2.5x7= 14k + personal/car weekly.

What I noticed:
Pray
Wake up very early, u can do 3-5 to trips before 10am (no lastma, council and vio wahala )
Vi is a dead zone until close of work( but I don’t wait till then)
Be patient on a spot (in a street).

Nobody be professor for the game sha but if u put head well, something go comot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beng1234:

There’s no need to drag anything again bros.

Drag ke? What for? I only told you to show me how savings of 90-100k can be done dis period
And you have not done that.

Yours is an isolated case. The general consensus rite now is DT the market is at an all time low.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
eyinola:
fastest finger grin
INDriver and their fares. Ikeja to Ajah N2800 with 4hous traffic. Yaba to ikoyi N700 with 3hours traffic. Surulere to International Airport with 2hours traffic. N1000. I wonder how drivers survive with this strange prices.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beng1234:

Taxify adds toll fee after the trip
I buy 3k fuel and use till morning of the next day. And since I don’t work till 4pm, I don’t buy fuel daily. I make 10-11.5k /12 out of each fuel. I save 3k daily, 3k fuel, 2k-3kfor personal/car maintenance daily, less bolt commission.

3x 7 = 21k weekly savings
3x6= 18-20k fuel Weekly
2.5x7= 14k + personal/car weekly.

What I noticed:
Pray
Wake up very early, u can do 3-5 to trips before 10am (no lastma, council and vio wahala )
Vi is a dead zone until close of work( but I don’t wait till then)
Be patient on a spot (in a street).

Nobody be professor for the game sha but if u put head well, something go comot

Na so una dey talk
grin
After a week u go disapear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kindly throw more light on this.
1daboi:
yes, I onbourded without visiting their office

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na wa o. Trip of 4500 to 5k. 2300 on Indriver. That's rubbish.
Slickleo:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maax23:
INDriver and their yeye fares. Ikeja to Ajah N2800 with 4hous traffic. Yaba to ikoyi N700 with 3hours traffic. Surulere to International Airport with 2hours traffic. N1000. I wonder how INdriver drivers survive with this strange prices.
Hmmmmm, but I enjoy indriver o.
Especially as it's zero commission, if they are giving you ikeja to Ajah 2800 check other apps you will see that after commission you are better off with them.
I only wish they will have riders like bolt, I like their way at least you know what you will earn at the end of the trip.
Uber and bolt is full of uncertainty

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
northbird:

Drag ke? What for? I only told you to show me how savings of 90-100k can be done dis period
And you have not done that.

Yours is an isolated case. The general consensus rite now is DT the market is at an all time low.

U were insisting that I post my dash board to prove, now story done change �. The turn out is low but not bad. Well, I no know whether na badagary u Dey stay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
jpworld:

Car owner is not federal government, just an ordinary investor, that want to recoup his investment and make some money.

You feeding ur family is ur problem, u can go do laborer work to survive ur family.

So bc graduate is driving my car, i will not protect my investment, i will protect ur degree and family bah?
Oga answer the question above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
ndubuis:

You may have to park your cars for a very long time then because I can't see light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon. By so doing, your cars are also suffering massive wear and tear due to lack of usage.

Eventually, you will be faced with two options, accept the reality on ground (what smart business men do) or sell off the cars at give away prices. Either way, you may not escape losing, no matter how hard you try to dodge it. That's the hard truth. The choice will be yours to make.
Honestly I really don't have energy to engage such people with such business mentality anf ideology. How on earth would a normal thinking human being compare a car that depreciates daily weather In use or not with a commodity like gold that always appreciates?? I mean it's so unthinkable.

I know people who are sensible, reasonable and has a very high intelligent right from my assessment on their 1st and 2nd statements, if I don't c any of these qualities in their statement I avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EkoCab: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
What are you waiting for! Here is your chance to enjoy vehicle ownership at very low interest rate; flexible repayment, full insurance and so much more! Visit www.ekocab.ng to register and start your journey to full flexibility and financial strength!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks I will contact you as soon as possible. Where is your shop
repairpalng:

Available we fix for 13k. 08137013426.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Smfa123: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Do you replace gionee m6 screen? If so, how much?
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Pascal411:
Good day every one
Abeg who go go worrie for 50k only one rider and is drop off

100k.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Beng1234:

U were insisting that I post my dash board to prove, now story done change �. The turn out is low but not bad. Well, I no know whether na badagary u Dey stay

I didn't change the narrative, I told you why posting ' revenue' ( you were claiming bolt's money ), so that's misleading.

We HV seen likes of you just come , make some noise n fizzle away

Even net still doesn't give us an idea of your TRUE earnings.

I'm holding you to your assertion. Show me how savings of 90-100k is possible dis period.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 5:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Smfa123:
Do you replace gionee m6 screen? If so, how much?

Yes we do: 17k to fix. 08137013426.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 5:23am On Jun 17, 2020
mistadayo:
Thanks I will contact you as soon as possible. Where is your shop

1 Bashiru Oweh Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village (Same street as Lagos City Computer College)... 08137013426
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:28am On Jun 17, 2020
In continuation of my Abeokuta trip...

So we started trip from Oyingbo and after inputting the address on Gmap it says "112km with over 2hr:45min ETA.

I used the Lagos Ibadan express way route going but on getting to destination which took an extra 1hr:30min of the initial ETA, rider was disappointed meeting the absence of the persons he went for. Trip was supposed to be drop off alone so out pity I decided to return back with them at fueling cost alone which was the same amount I used to fuel my vehicle at PETROCAM, Igandu Rd the previous day.

But before I refueled that fuel brought me back Enyo at Command, on a 65km from destination to Abule Egba on the Oshodi - Abeokuta exp route.

Now, some persons may want to ask, what is the sense behind sharing this boring and sterile experience.

Well, the point (advice) I want to make clear is that:
1) As for riders, please if you must travel on a long journey especially one that involves plying high way like outside Lagos please and please make sure you get the right driver with experience in long distance driving because inter state travel and driving is totally different from driving within the metropolis. A lot of these uber drivers and danfo drivers can't even do ordinary Lagos - Ibadan.
I believe I dont need to over emphasis on the important of long distance experience driving.
Like the popular song "egun egun be careful na express you dey go"

2) while negotiating please make sure you do physical inspection of the car you're to use before embarking on the journey with the car. Make sure the tyers are good and ok, breaking syatem is in perfect condition, ask driver about the condition of the car and how old car as been in use, last date of service. No one wants to be stranded in the middle of nowhere. It is expected that faults can develop anytime without giving any notice but a sound car will hardly park you on a highway.

Lastly, my fellow drivers anytime una pass that PETRICAM for dey along LASU-IDUME road try stop by buy fuel there their fuel na baba because that 3k fuel took me to Charity B/S, Bolade B/S and then back to PU at Charity B/S area again before drop off at Ipaja then to Abule Egba, the next morning to Oyingbo, down to Abeokuta and back to Command before I refuel. And mind you all of these waka was with full AC apart from going to Abeokuta that I didn't use the AC too much.

Again, the road from Lafarge factory in Ogun state to Ijaye b/S in lagos is a no go area, as a matter of fact I can say with all boldness from experience this far that road is the baddest of all the roads I've ply in recent times.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Felicity0001:
In continuation of my Abeokuta trip...

So we started trip from Oyingbo and after inputting the address on Gmap it says "112km with over 2hr:45min ETA.

I used the Lagos Ibadan express way route going but on getting to destination which took an extra 1hr:30min of the initial ETA, rider was disappointed meeting the absence of the persons he went for. Trip was supposed to be drop off alone so out pity I decided to return back with them at fueling cost alone which was the same amount I used to fuel my vehicle at PETROCAM, Igandu Rd the previous day.

But before I refueled that fuel brought me back Enyo at Command, on a 65km from destination to Abule Egba on the Oshodi - Abeokuta exp route.

Now, some persons may want to ask, what is the sense behind sharing this boring and sterile experience.

Well, the point (advice) I want to make clear is that:
1) As for riders, please if you must travel on a long journey especially one that involves plying high way like outside Lagos please and please make sure you get the right driver with experience in long distance driving because inter state travel and driving is totally different from driving within the metropolis. A lot of these uber drivers and danfo drivers can't even do ordinary Lagos - Ibadan.
I believe I dont need to over emphasis on the important of long distance experience driving.
Like the popular song "egun egun be careful na express you dey go"

2) while negotiating please make sure you do physical inspection of the car you're to use before embarking on the journey with the car. Make sure the tyers are good and ok, breaking syatem is in perfect condition, ask driver about the condition of the car and how old car as been in use, last date of service. No one wants to be stranded in the middle of nowhere. It is expected that faults can develop anytime without giving any notice but a sound car will hardly park you on a highway.

Lastly, my fellow drivers anytime una pass that PETRICAM for dey along LASU-IDUME road try stop by buy fuel there their fuel na baba because that 3k fuel took me to Charity B/S, Bolade B/S and then back to PU at Charity B/S area again before drop off at Ipaja then to Abule Egba, the next morning to Oyingbo, down to Abeokuta and back to Command before I refuel. And mind you all of these waka was with full AC apart from going to Abeokuta that I didn't use the AC too much.

Again, the road from Lafarge factory in Ogun state to Ijaye b/S in lagos is a no go area, as a matter of fact I can say with all boldness from experience this far that road is the baddest of all the roads I've ply in recent times.

Good one bruv, I really like your grit!! Impossible is nothing grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

I don’t understand. 3k fuel ?? And which of the Commands?

Meanwhile PETROCAM is the last place I will ever buy fuel except it’s the last option. Try any of the northwest stations on the Island or Mobil at Osapa.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmm, but I enjoy indriver o.
Especially as it's zero commission, if they are giving you ikeja to Ajah 2800 check other apps you will see that after commission you are better off with them.
I only wish they will have riders like bolt, I like their way at least you know what you will earn at the end of the trip.
Uber and bolt is full of uncertainty

How will you compare fare of bolt and uber to Inrubbish or whatever bros?

Imagine a trip of 4800 to 5k+ in case of traffic you collect 2800 and youre happy deduct your toll 200/300 thats remain 2600 or 2500 haba!

Just do the math and see how you lose 1200 out of that trip or more than that after you pay commission

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2020
@ felicity, nice one. How did you deal wt d men on the road esp from d mowe - ibafo axis.

I'm sure you used the sagamu interlink exchange n dey must be there, how did you go through.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2020
@ babadee, Pettrocam is good, I think d problem wt most filling stations is wt their attendants.

I don't know if you noticed, its a common practice among them, you ask for fuel of #2,000.
They program #2,000 into the console/ dispenser.

Fuel starts reading, wen it gets to #500 or so, they grab the nozzle n start squeezing it.
I'm lyk you have programmed it already, its going to stop @ #2,000.

Why r you squeezing the nozzle again? I don't get it, I'm always wondering, then wats d point of inputting 2,000 in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlueBeard(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Send email to finestmanalive06@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2020
northbird:
@ felicity, nice one. How did you deal wt d men on the road esp from d mowe - ibafo axis.

I'm sure you used the sagamu interlink exchange n dey must be there, how did you go through.

Ogun state and Lagos are considered as one location as regards this lockdown.

If u are driving a private car and as long as you don't have more than 2 sitting behind you wouldn't have much problem getting through even beyond ogun state.

Even if you do have more than 2 behind you just have to be street smart.

The only tough route is the Benin, south south,south east route and understandably so. That route has always been high wire.

Same logic applies to ehailing, 90% of the time if it's obvious you are an Uber driver, you are easy prey for those goverment dogs.

Still beats me hollow when I see some cars making it so obvious they are commercial even the blind will notice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.