Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749675 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
radautoworks:
better to return and make a friend in case of emergency
grin Police is already your friend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
lexylexy:

How? If I use another phone for other apps. How dey want take monitor me?
i guess the tracker will be on the car and they will be able to know your activities on Uber, so they will know when you are not on any trip and moving around.

Well they sha know how they will monitor their drivers but it will be unwise to restrict drivers to just Uber alone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
davidtuzy:
well it is left for dem ... But i wish to partner with dem.

So what exactly are you waiting for? It's a sweet deal if you ask me. I've booked an appointment with them for Friday. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
NYCnextStop:
i guess the tracker will be on the car and they will be able to know your activities on Uber, so they will know when you are not on any trip and moving around.

Well they sha know how they will monitor their drivers but it will be unwise to restrict drivers to just Uber alone

That's not possible. I can move around to look for request. I can blow empty from mainland to island for request.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
olaboyeh:

I can get the engine replaced there also yeah?

He can also get you an engine. No p. Oyingbo is the head quarters of Honda.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
samobaba4u:

grin Police is already your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
lexylexy:

So what exactly are you waiting for? It's a sweet deal if you ask me. I've booked an appointment with them for Friday. grin
datz cool... Go so dat you can tell me how it is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naughtyg: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks mate you are very correct
Vision2045:

If you go online between 9pm - 4am, that is what the response will be due to curfew being in effect... Try going online now am sure you the response will be getting rides from lite

Good luck......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
NYCnextStop:

dats d part am not comfortable with
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:

Lucky u bro....doz lastma guy wucked ehn...
Dey use dah ur soap n prayerz go oo...
E dey work..��
lol, no be lie, local govt boys even arrest me today around yaba for one way fortunately i know most of them, ;I still drop 1K shaa grin..person need to dey watchful oooo make lastma, police and council boys no dey chop person profit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
eyinola:
lol, no be lie, local govt boys even arrest me today around yaba for one way fortunately i know most of them, ;I still drop 1K shaa grin..person need to dey watchful oooo make lastma, police and council boys no dey chop person profit grin

U r getting dia, little by little u will get to the permanent site grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5978585/woman-falls-love-uber-driver

Felicity001 come and see ooo, dis could have been u & her, but u r busy fighting dem *Japaa*

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
mrjaydee:
Funny thing happened yesterday, didn't go to work so I on my huber app.. Got a request in Ilupeju going to gbagada. I picked up the rider and I decided to follow one way (just abt 50meters) to link up the Express. I knew what I was doing thr other route linking the Express was badly flooded and damaged.

Na olopa phone, one old Nokia phone, na so I take get small phone..

The only thing wey go make me return the phone na if he can come to badagry grin

Izzuo will bring him to my house cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
pope191:

Felicity001 come and see ooo, dis could have been u & her, but u r busy fighting dem *Japaa*

its awa work o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
pope191:

lol grin set awon oven lighter , one lady trip for my car yesterday shaaaa grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
eyinola:
lol grin set awon oven lighter , one lady trip for my car yesterday shaaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Don’t Accept Any Ajah Request If You Like Yourself!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Babadee1900 post=91516629][/quote]haaahaaaa, principal over light school cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
Don’t Accept Any Ajah Request If You Like Yourself!

Baba, wetin dey? Traffic ,flooding or both
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
northbird:

Both
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
tojahh:

its awa work o

My Oga, cold deh oo.. Shey I fit see wrapper for urside take cover body grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
eyinola:

For ur car? Wetin do u? Is ur car a living thing? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
northbird:

Traffic!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
pope191:

My Oga, cold deh oo.. Shey I fit see wrapper for urside take cover body grin

Use your Chasible.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
olaboyeh:

abeg you get any reliable Honda Mecho pls. my engine needs replacement

I HV reliable auto parts dealer bt for mech u Will sort dat can chk Blackbishop

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Emimaeyor:
Dear seniors in the house, my 06 Corolla has refused to start after it entered flood today at Ikeja. What do i do to remedy this situation? I just parked on one side of the road.

Seniors in the house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
pope191:

For ur car? Wetin do u? Is ur car a living thing? grin
lol, i was driving behind a corolla but all her attention was on the corolla and she almost open the door of the corrolla grin grin, the corrolla driver was like wetin happen na angry for my mind i say so every uber/bolt must be corrolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
donfortune48:

Use your Chasible.
grin grin grin

No b when wrapper deh, chasible go work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
eyinola:
lol, i was driving behind a corolla but all her attention was on the corolla and she almost open the door of the corrolla grin grin, the corrolla driver was like wetin happen na angry for my mind i say so every uber/bolt must be corrolla?

Lol, just pack ur corolla for front of lush mall and claim u r not Uber driver, u'll explain urself tire that day. It remind me of the day I pack my korope behind one cross tour, the rider came out and head to the cross tour, I just deh inside my car, deh look d oloju nla trying to open the cross tour cheesy in my mind is like, goan embarrass urself, cos if u r the owner of dis fine car, u'll put it on uber. Only God knows d eyes she will use to look my korope after realising her mistake.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
pope191:

Lol, just pack ur corolla for front of lush mall and claim u r not Uber driver, u'll explain urself tire that day. It remind me of the day I pack my korope behind one cross tour, the rider came out and head to the cross tour, I just deh inside my car, deh look d oloju nla trying to open the cross tour cheesy in my mind is like, goan embarrass urself, cos if u r the owner of dis fine car, u'll put it on uber. Only God knows d eyes she will use to look my korope after realising her mistake.
abeg i don laff pisss for body grin grin, I hv seen cross tour on uber tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Chuwaa:

Just remove the head of the battery daily and it will mess up their records, while you combine with Bolt. Or find a way to locate the transponder and disable wisely.

I forsee plenty debts cos of cash trips. But the POS will be in their account?

cheesy laff will not injure me in dis platform, what has Bolt gat to do with this? When I think of how Bolt r blocking drivers and the way riders keep complaining of deduction in their bank account without taking any rider, the company need to block their self without anyone telling them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
eyinola:
abeg i don laff pisss for body grin grin, I hv seen cross tour on uber tho

Boss don't get it twisted, cross tour 3.5L is not dat easy... Not all drivers r out for d money, some r drivers in Mrjaydee's & Tojahh's clothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.