Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727788 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Slickleo:

My car was not imported, bought brand new
2009 Hyundai Elantra Nigeria used

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
pope191:

Ma 6G, I might it's not tokunbo lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Olayetan:

Ain't moove into rentals?

If any driver gets blocked permanently, i think they will withdraw their car.

Alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
chillex8:
Good move from moove.

Finally Uber gets to taste their own medicine.
Let me see how N60/km will maintain a 2016 Corolla.

I would gladly take a car from moove and run it rugged and ratcheted. Won’t reject any trip or destination. I will put head every and anywhere. Ikorodu, Ajangbadi, Awoyaya, iyanga-iba. Ajegunle , satellite town etc will be my regular spots.

Trust me, I will make a whole lot of money cos I am not rejecting trips.
Once the car is tired, I sign out.

P.S they are tokunbo cars not brand new.
have moove given u a car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
northbird:

That route is also fast. But I'm not sure of how secure n d good d road is.

One thing , once you leave berger, till you get to say ikire. Na straight road.

Hope your car has custom duties, cos you will meet them.

Let your documents be intact.
Esp. CMR n Number plate allocation.

Na straightroad from Berger to OUI roundabout in ipetumodu/Ife
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Everyday we read tales of drivers lamenting about being blocked by Uber-Bolt. But do you know that Riders are also blocked too?!

So yesterday morning one of my first trips was to drop off an Olosho at home. The client ordered the ride and asked me to send my account details after trip. Decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and it backfired. Ogbeni was still giving excuses as at afternoon. In annoyance, I reported him to Bolt, and Bolt called him. They then asked me to confirm to them when he eventually pays. Still had to send a reminder to client before he eventually paid around 5pm. And I immediately confirmed same to Bolt.

Only for Dude to call me this evening pleading I send a reminder to Bolt, that his account has been blocked since yesterday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
ekehopp:
Everyday we read tales of drivers lamenting about being blocked by Uber-Bolt. But do you know that Riders are also blocked too?!

So yesterday morning one of my first trips was to drop off an Olosho at home. The client ordered the ride and asked me to send my account details after trip. Decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and it backfired. Ogbeni was still giving excuses as at afternoon. In annoyance, I reported him to Bolt, and Bolt called him. They then asked me to confirm to them when he eventually pays. Still had to send a reminder to client before he eventually paid around 5pm. And I immediately confirmed same to Bolt.

Only for Dude to call me this evening pleading I send a reminder to Bolt, that his account has been blocked since yesterday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was blocked because he tried to pull a Hushpuppi on you. That's a big offense

Imagine if he had slapped you and still paid you. Brotherly, nobody go block am oh grin

If you cancel too much, Bolt will block you

If a rider cancels too much on you, Bolt will still block you grin

Drivers own worse, abeg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
ekehopp:

grin grin cool cool skelewu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
ekehopp:

yes, i reported a case to bolt and i was mailed that the rider account has been suspended, i should let them know when he finally pays
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=Swonder post=91540467][/quote]

Good day boss, my best advise is to use the synthetic oil 5W20 or 5W30

Castro oil or Hardex or contact dru on nairaland he sells imported oil
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Blackbishop:

Good day boss, my best advise is to use the synthetic oil 5W20 or 5W30
Castro oil or Hardex or contact dru on nairaland he sells imported oil
hardex oil that I used for my Camry 06 and the oil short within one week. mtchew
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2020
For corolla, my experience is using Mobil 1, it's I think ₦4,900 or so in d mkt.
Everty 4 weeks, I drain the oil whether it is dark, sticky or not.

I put a new one with new filter.

I don't believe in keeping engine oil in a car for more than 4 weeks esp. If the car moves about daily.

If 5k monthly can prevent me from shopping for a tokunbo engine replacement, why not?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2020
ekehopp:

1. What's the cost of opening new account as rider?
2. What's the cost of opening new account as driver?

Please illustrate with diagram

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2020
deedee44:

Lmmmaaaoooooooo
Lemme guess... Under (dru) 23 grin

Lol... Make una leave my Oga alone grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NNAMDIII(m): 2:28am On Jul 10, 2020
samobaba4u:

Not for public. You should have call this one and ask requested for it
I'm not trying to be disrespectful sir but i can't call you now sir, I'm not in the mood to talk to anybody, I'm really sorry, i can't even remember the last time i spoke with my family members, except for my mum and elder sis sha........

Please let's just chat sir on WhatsApp, should i send u an SMS? With my WhatsApp number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Olayetan:

Have they started giving it out?
Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Maax23:

This is ain't a sweet deal bro. N6,000,000 million car is not suitable for this business. Paying up will be really difficult. I call it a self induced slavery. Regardless of the cheap fares, there are so many uncertainties sorrunding this business. In this case only the wise excel.

Bros, did you even read my post at all? IT'S RENTAL! What concern driver with paying up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:19am On Jul 10, 2020
deedee44:

It's the sweetest deal for drivers on rentals. Moove will soon move out of the market with this unwise business idea of using brand new cars for uber. Drivers will cash out and abandon the cars when they finally succumb to evil roads and demonic floods

Thank you so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:27am On Jul 10, 2020
igwedehxy:

hardex oil that I used for my Camry 06 and the oil short within one week. mtchew

It depends on the engine and level of the specofoil been used initially
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 5:11am On Jul 10, 2020
tojahh:

Hahahaha. Abeg na CalabarDick you for mention na. He's our chairman executive drivers association grin

i jump and pass bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Goodmorning house, pls,Is bolt office in surulere opened
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2020
And uber office in Maryland, v they opened too. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fizzle1759: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello guys... Does uber accept third party insurance? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2020
dansito:
And uber office in Maryland, v they opened too. Thanks

Not fully, you have to book an appointment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Fizzle1759:
Hello guys... Does uber accept third party insurance? Thanks
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Swonder: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2020
For corolla, my experience is using Mobil 1, it's I think ₦4,900 or so in d mkt.
Everty 4 weeks, I drain the oil whether it is dark, sticky or not.

I put a new one with new filter.

I don't believe in keeping engine oil in a car for more than 4 weeks esp. If the car moves about daily.

If 5k monthly can prevent me from shopping for a tokunbo engine replacement, why not? [/quote]

Bros, where on earth can you get Mobil 1 for N4,900[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2020
If you are going to VI from Surulere use alternative route. Funsho Williams is a standstill
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Slickleo:

My car was not imported, bought brand new
2009 Hyundai Elantra Nigeria used
Oh bro thank God you mentioned this. Abeg I’m close to sealing a deal on the 2007 model of this car, I’ve been hearing somethings about the car that gives me concern. Will like you to help me out since you’re using a relatable model. Heard it gives a lot of electrical issues, how true is that? And how has your experience been generally using the car.
Will very much appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gift01: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
northbird:
@ slickleo. No forget branch for ibillo chop beta pounded yam o. grin.

I dey miss dose fried plantain.
chai. unforgettable memories
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2020
no. not opened yet. all issues to be resolved online. unfortunately they are slow in responding to mails too

dansito:
Goodmorning house, pls,Is bolt office in surulere opened
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2020
not fully or not all?

appointments are booked online to my knowledge.

Did u book appointment and went to Maryland? please share

nwizu042:

Not fully, you have to book an appointment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: harrison24 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.