Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728264 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
I left there when they have wasted enough of my time
Bigleaf1006:

You should have insisted to be paid before leaving the station. Even the police men would ask you if they had paid you before taking them away.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
I cannot answer this. grin Let me call on the veterans

Mr.jaydee izz.ou t.ojahh pope.191

I don't light oven oo, but I'm in for entanglement

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good day house,
I will like to enlighten drivers on this forum more about banking stuffs relating to the issue that was posted yesterday.

As a former banker both with Skye Bank And FCMB, the ability of a customer to go into a banking hall and come out with pay slip, is the same amount of time another atm card can be issued if the person intend on doing transactions without his or her atm availability.

So please any customer that is giving you stories about missing atm or any other form of transaction apart from the recognised means of payment pls ignore or drive them to the nearest branch of the bank they are using and lucky you we always have police officers stationed at all branches so you can as well hand those criminal over to them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
You noh sabi road to 3MB thru yaba? We learn everyday in this hustle. Next time, go thru ikorodu road to yaba and exit at petgrave to join herbert McCauley then clinic road to 3MB or iddo to Carter then leventis to marina.... 3MB going on lockdown soon too so get prepared bro.
eyinola:
Who send me come here now cool coolfunsho William's avenue blocked, rider don leave me comot ooooo, and na ikoyi we dey go cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
You are doing well! grin

Meanwhile my friend in Benin came onboard Bolt last Monday, as at Saturday night of same week, guy man don light three oven. I shock.

We are proud of him, the good people of Mafoluku sends their heartfelt salute and welcome him to the club. For being an ambassador representing us in Edo State, we pledge our full support to him by sending his file to our Patrons, the blessed people of Surulere for further recognition.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
yommie007:
You noh sabi road to 3MB thru yaba? We learn everyday in this hustle. Next time, go thru ikorodu road to yaba and exit at petgrave to join herbert McCauley then clinic road to 3MB or iddo to Carter then leventis to marina.... 3MB going on lockdown soon too so get prepared bro.
can u imagine i am still on stand still?, I don suffer today, I picked rider from barracks ojuelegba , I could hv exit from stadium to yaba, just to exit from iponri to face my house na imm i dey here since 3pm oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello,

I need partnership with a vehicle owner so as to partner with as a driver on weekly rentals/delivery on bolt, I'm available in Lagos.

So quote this post so we can get talking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
omorkelly:
I hail you all, pls we all should be careful on the personality we pick on offline rides.
Picked some guys on uber trip at Ikeja Shopping Mall yesterday. Close to destination on Ipaja road at that command-Ayobo junction, some policemen stopped me and asked me to park. Started searching everywhere.
ME : Oga, you didnt even request for particulars/license
POLICE: No we dont have issue with you but your riders. We received a tip earlier bla bla bla.
I now realized i have a yahoo boy, his brother and two girls as my riders. I was made to turn back even follow a one way to reach their station.
Trip ended at 2400 but guy couldn't pay as all their phones had been seized. Though he promised to get back later after settlement with polce but he hasn't yet. I want to give him a little more time.
Gentlemen be cautious always!!!!

Hopefully he'll pay

Next time, insist on collecting your money before any issue. Even SARS( the ones I've encountered) will ask the arrested to settle you first, before they start draining him

Or what has his phone got to do with your 2400?
Let me guess... Transfer, right?

Okay oh undecided

Give him some more time, and then you can table his matter her for further village deliberations grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
tojahh:

We are proud of him, the good people of Mafoluku sends their heartfelt salute and welcome him to the club. For being an ambassador representing us in Edo State, we pledge our full support to him by sending his file to our Patrons, the blessed people of Surulere for further recognition.
He is really representing grin. Funny enough he only drives 6am - 8am and 5pm -9pm due to his other job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good day house, am going to be throwing more light on the Type Of ATF oil to use for most Honda Users.

There are two type of oil in the market for most DW-1 users .
The DW-1 and Z1, Z1 which is cheaper but similar to DW-1. Most of car users who prefer to buy oil pls always check the labelling very well.

The main difference between DW-1 and Z1 is just viscosity. DW-1 is a synthetic oil while Z1 is not. DW-1 was birthed in 2011 for more output and longevity of most Honda transmission. Z1 is outdated.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
I need a car for the hustle... Please pilots help me out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
eyinola:
Who send me come here now cool coolfunsho William's avenue blocked, rider don leave me comot ooooo, and na ikoyi we dey go cool cool

lol. Sorry bro. Next time, don’t ever try funsho Williams to ikoyi. Instead, use 3mb or sometimes abebe village road. But the best best na 3mb. That traffic na sure 3hours plus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
omorkelly:
I left there when they have wasted enough of my time

Bros, next time tell police say u need collect your money. Them go allow u. The day police stopped my yahoo rider in ajah; I collect my money ooooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank God we have pope and bishop on this thread.
When is Jesus returning? So that bolt can unblock this partner
Dru23 welcome back

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
shollywendy1:
Dru23 welcome back

Thanks for having me back .... Am sure it was peaceful when I was away
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
shollywendy1:
Dru23 welcome back

Haba! grin grin grin How can bolt do that... There's more to that person's offence

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blackbishop:
Good day house, am going to be throwing more light on the Type Of ATF oil to use for most Honda Users.

The DW-1 and Z1, Z1 which is cheaper but similar to DW-1. Most of car users who prefer to buy oil pls always check the labelling very well.

The main difference between DW-1 and Z1 is just viscosity. DW-1 is a synthetic oil while Z1 is not. DW-1 was birthed in 2011 for more output and longevity of most Honda transmission. Z1 is outdated.

I hope people are paying very clear attention to you .. As a Honda car owner. Using the correct transmission fluid is very essential to the life span of your transmission...

To me personally, there is no such thing as Honda bad transmission, just bad owners .. Thanks for fixing all my previous Honda cars ( civics) .. All Honda users out there make sure you follow the recommended oil 5w20 at all times.. Your engine will love you for it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Beng1234:
U have problem with your playlist? Worry no more. Follow me on audio Mack; I have uploaded nice mixtapes ; old school , trending Naija, reggae, gospel, old Naija.

If u use an android device, u can message me on 07063203290. I have links for u to download. Thanks, drive safe.

Nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
sharpk007:

U cheated yourself in a way, next time if you re doing a return trip, always tell the rider to update as you re getting to a particular stop.

Sometimes Bolts app rolls back especially if the trip is a round trip, only d minutes will be correct.

Two ways to solve dis.

1. Asking rider to always update as trip progresses

2. For such trip when you re about to end it, note dis , wen U slide on end trip as the app is rolling, switch to Airplane mode or off data(anyone), d app will.write no network connection, once U see that switch on again, Ur fare will be calculated to the last KM.

Note i have tried this several times and I don't have issue wit incomplete KM again

Regarding number 2, will the pricing you have in your own app reflect in the rider's app as well?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
dru23:

Thanks for having me back .... Am sure it was peaceful when I was away
Been away from the thread too. But sincerely, everyone must have missed you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
dru23:

I hope people are paying very clear attention to you .. As a Honda car owner. Using the correct transmission fluid is very essential to the life span of your transmission...

To me personally, there is no such thing as Honda bad transmission, just bad owners .. Thanks for fixing all my previous Honda cars ( civics) .. All Honda users out there make sure you follow the recommended oil 5w20 at all times.. Your engine will love you for it.

Boss am going to continue to be indebted to you for the rest of my life for the opportunities in quote. You gave me the chance and courage to go ahead without any form of mistrust to work for you. God bless you bro and your household. Madam is another Angel in human form. Love your guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
shollywendy1:
Dru23 welcome back

Abeg make person inform us if those guys don get newsletter from heaven about the coming of jesus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
shollywendy1:

Been away from the thread too. But sincerely, everyone must have missed you.

Lol ... business has been slow my brother, this covid19 thing just weak me bro ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

Which oil would you advise for a Honda Pilot?

CC: dru23
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

Boss am going to continue to be indebted to you for the rest of my life for the opportunities in quote. You gave me the chance and courage to go ahead without any form of mistrust to work for you. God bless you bro and your household. Madam is another Angel in human form. Love your guys

Thank you .. We raise ,when we uplift each other

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Honestly I really don't know, you have to read the oil cover of the engine. My guess is 5w20 , most Honda cars are 5w20 ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
odimbannamdi:

The same company Honda abi

ATF DW-1 is still within range sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

The same company Honda abi

ATF DW-1 is still within range sir

I though he was talking about oil o .. There is transmission fluid and their is engine oil .. Two different things
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
dru23:

I though he was talking about oil o .. There is transmission fluid and their is engine oil .. Two different things

Thanks boss, I replied based on what I posted.

I will like him to specify the one he was referring to.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Regarding number 2, will the pricing you have in your own app reflect in the rider's app as well?

Yes!!! Same price on both riders and driver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), GeneralZodd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.