Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815249 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
The horrible stories I have been reading while on incognito mode has been making me laugh so hard.

Many of you are still yet to understand why Lagos state is the only state in the world their welcoming sign board is; "THIS IS LAGOS." Other states I visited are usually "Welcome to Accra, Welcome to Doha, Welcome to Legon, Welcome to Abuja, Welcome To Addis Ababa, Welcome to Onitsha, Welcome To Asaba". But only Lagos is the state I have seen "This is Lagos".

From the moment I stepped foot into Lagos the first time 20 years ago, I have always understood that sign as; "This is Lagos. Shine your eyes"

Aside driving people from point A to B, how do you guys manage to develop an inter-personal relationship with total strangers suddenly?

Only on this thread have I read stories of drivers following riders home to sleep in their houses due to offline contracts. For how much kwanu?

I also saw one that said that the rider was "so good" that he had to tell her not to pay? All the way from Command Ipaja to Sangatedo?" undecided undecided undecided Can you imagine? grin grin grin All these Lekki girls with juju buried deep in their epidermis... I hail una jazz man cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Twitter guy scam is similar to what nearly played out on our own luxurydriver here. He met one who might have promised him mansions in the sky grin grin grin. But it ended in premium tears.

It was on same Twitter that I read where one driver narrated how he was so hungry on a particular day that his rider took him home and offered him Okro Soup and Semovita. Can you imagine? Una get mind for this world oo. This one will just be licking away his destiny without knowing.

Scroll up a little and see one already telling humongous stories of how his current client "is shedding tears of joy" after listening to old blues. Oga DJ jimmy jatt abi neptune, I hail oo. You even had the morale to be licking Yoghurt the so called woman that looked Frenchie offered you? You are licking Frenchie Yoghurt just laidat? grin grin grin

Thats how stories that end in premium tears begins.... Lets be watching
This guy again!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
The horrible stories I have been reading while on incognito mode has been making me laugh so hard.

Many of you are still yet to understand why Lagos state is the only state in the world their welcoming sign board is; "THIS IS LAGOS." Other states I visited are usually "Welcome to Accra, Welcome to Doha, Welcome to Legon, Welcome to Abuja, Welcome To Addis Ababa, Welcome to Onitsha, Welcome To Asaba". But only Lagos is the state I have seen "This is Lagos".

From the moment I stepped foot into Lagos the first time 20 years ago, I have always understood that sign as; "This is Lagos. Shine your eyes"

Aside driving people from point A to B, how do you guys manage to develop an inter-personal relationship with total strangers suddenly?

Only on this thread have I read stories of drivers following riders home to sleep in their houses due to offline contracts. For how much kwanu?

I also saw one that said that the rider was "so good" that he had to tell her not to pay? All the way from Command Ipaja to Sangatedo?" undecided undecided undecided Can you imagine? grin grin grin All these Lekki girls with juju buried deep in their epidermis... I hail una jazz man cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Twitter guy scam is similar to what nearly played out on our own luxurydriver here. He met one who might have promised him mansions in the sky grin grin grin. But it ended in premium tears.

It was on same Twitter that I read where one driver narrated how he was so hungry on a particular day that his rider took him home and offered him Okro Soup and Semovita. Can you imagine? Una get mind for this world oo. This one will just be licking away his destiny without knowing.

Scroll up a little and see one already telling humongous stories of how his current client "is shedding tears of joy" after listening to old blues. Oga DJ jimmy jatt abi neptune, I hail oo. You even had the morale to be licking Yoghurt the so called woman that looked Frenchie offered you? You are licking Frenchie Yoghurt just laidat? grin grin grin

Odogwu don come again grin

I've been looking forward to reading from you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
northbird:
D driver was blinded by the outrageous fare he bargained, he was outsmarted.

Personally, I don't get moved by anyone bragging. Talk is cheap. If you have DT kind of money, you shd have an android phone wt a bank app that transfers n not using third party ATM.

riders asking whether I have money , d response is No. Even if its obvious.

Cos I'm not your bank.

Same here. My line is, "I just came out, first trip of the day".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
tojahh:
Tell Madam I have Older School Mix

You want her to shed blood for eyes this time around?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
eyinola:
my second day on this job, I miss my way to ado road ajah and i hv to go turn at vgc round about..Rider was a young lady in her early twenties, she was mad seriouly but later she said oga i forgive u because os this jamz u hv been playing, ur playlist is mad ooooooo grin so she say

Reminded me of what happened yesterday.

Picked up 3young ladies headed for idumota market from ipaja. Relied heavily on the map, so I took the exit at under bridge, turned at akowonjo round about, climbed the bridge and headed towards agege, through Ikeja, oworonshoki na so I face 3rd mainland bridge like no mans business.

On the bridge, the app was just rerouting. Na him I swallow spit like what the fk? Me when no no road for Lagos.

Last, last na apongbo I go see myself. Has anyone ever experienced this on 3rd mainland bridge?

And by the way, for those who know, where would I have exited from the bridge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Either inward Yaba on 3rd mainland bridge or Adeniji descending 3rmb.
Crvrider:

Picked up 3young ladies headed for idumota market from ipaja. Relied heavily on the map, so I took the exit at under bridge, turned at akowonjo round about, climbed the bridge and headed towards agege, through Ikeja, oworonshoki na so I face 3rd mainland bridge like no mans business.

On the bridge, the app was just rerouting. Na him I swallow spit like what the fk? Me when no no road for Lagos.

Last, last na apongbo I go see myself. Has anyone ever experienced this on 3rd mainland bridge?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
davit:
Either inward Yaba on 3rd mainland bridge or Adeniji descending 3rmb.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Crvrider:

When you get to the end of 3MB, you would have climbed up, like you wanted to make a U-turn, but instead of coming down, keep going straight..

You can make a U-turn under Carter bridge and enter Nnamdi Azikiwe

Na so I take dey enter Idumota oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

I can only laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
dru23:

13k naira
how can I reach u on Friday brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

grin. You re Back from hibernation with a different moniker. I guess this is gonna be an entertainment on a different level. From Angryigboman to Angryigbodon, it means something big is really cooking. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirdave333(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Help! My 2006 Corolla odo meter is stuck at 299999 miles since last week, how can get it reading further. I need a professional advice.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mjosh1000:

We the good people of abule egba reject this offer cos we are smart and always active without any dull moment, we patch and send him to the good people of surulere

We the constituted people of surulere, authoritatively reject this offer and humbly send him to the people of gbagada.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Scroll up a little and see one already telling humongous stories of how his current client "is shedding tears of joy" after listening to old blues. Oga DJ jimmy jatt abi neptune, I hail oo. You even had the morale to be licking Yoghurt the so called woman that looked Frenchie offered you? You are licking Frenchie Yoghurt just laidat?... Chai grin grin grin

ina alacha Yoghurt abi? Jisie Ike. wink wink

Here he come again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Honestly, I can't stop laughing over this.

Mmadu nona ihu oru, na alacha Yoghurt grin grin cheesy

Just nodu na alacha yoghurt from a total stranger cheesy cheesy

Last week, another one on Twitter said they gave him Okro Soup and Semovita and was even proud saying it online.

Na ihu oru ka ino na ata semovita di oku na Okro Nwanyi Asaba from a stranger.

Godspeed My brothers.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maax23:
Lol. I got a trip to Sango ota yesterday at Obalende, I wanted to turn it down, but d rider pleaded with me not to cancel and promise to offer me more money. He said about 5 drivers cancelled and refuse to go because of bad road. Omo mehn! That place is very very bad. After Abule Egba, Is like they dug hundreds of 3feet grave from Abule egba to Sango ota. As you coming out from a big deep pit you are entering another one. It continues like that all d way to Sango ota. Rider was telling me that a truck fell and killed 2 hawkers due to d bad road. Hammadiya, Kola, Alakuko these places are eyesore. Very annoying and irritating place to go. I wonder how that place will be when it rains. I can't count how my silencer hit d ground. The trip ended 6,600, rider added extra 2,400 making 9k. Luckily for me I got another trip from Sango back to Abule Egba under bridge. I got to kola and change route followed AIIT road to Ekoro road to burst out to Abule Egba. I am saying these here to sensitize U guys how that place looks like before U go. Greed of extra pay made me take such adventure. grin
But I don't think I can try that again.

You're still thinking?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sirdave333:

Help! My 2006 Corolla odo meter is stuck at 299999 miles since last week, how can get it reading further. I need a professional advice.
It has reached its limit. That’s how it’s programmed to work. Either you roll it back or change the Instrument Cluster
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Last week, another one on Twitter said they gave him Okro Soup and Semovita and was even proud saying it online.

Na ihu oru ka ino na ata semovita di oku na Okro Nwanyi Asaba.

Godspeed My brothers.
Hmm this guy again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirdave333(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
It has reached its limit. That’s how it’s programmed to work. Either you roll it back or change the Instrument Cluster

Wow! Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Godspeed My brothers.
Apu umu efuruefu drivers aka, O geme ha Voom na anya one day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
izzou:

When you get to the end of 3MB, you would have climbed up, like you wanted to make a U-turn, but instead of coming down, keep going straight..

You can make a U-turn under Carter bridge and enter Nnamdi Azikiwe

Na so I take dey enter Idumota oh

Many thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Biodunforu:
how can I reach u on Friday brother

Plz contact my Nigerian rep @0703 672 6481
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Scroll up a little and see one already telling humongous stories of how his current client "is shedding tears of joy" after listening to old blues. Oga DJ jimmy jatt abi neptune, I hail oo. You even had the morale to be licking Yoghurt the so called woman that looked Frenchie offered you? You are licking Frenchie Yoghurt just laidat?... Chai grin grin grin

AngryIgboMan....Why do I feel this is not AngryIgboMan...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
donfortune48:

You're still thinking?
Yeah grin. The road cld be better in future if fixed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
dru23:

That engine will not last more than six months after ringing so you taking a 50/50 risk .. No matter how skill a mechanic is ,once they start to mess with the engine taking it apart either ringing ,replacement etc that car will never be like factory fitting again ..
You just confirmed my opinion on taking engines apart. It will most likely lose pressure. It will certainly not be the same again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
tojahh:
Tell Madam I have Older School Mix

Me I have oldest school mix grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

I was about to eat something peppery and immediately I saw this name, I quickly dropped it. I'm glad I did grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good day house, I will like to share another update about a fault code that was tackled today.

How do you feel when you match on your gas pedal and your RPM was not responding?

That was the issue with a Hyundai SantaFe 2007......
Read more on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/6#91717150

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
I no understand igbo but I dey lmao
AngryIgboDon:

Godspeed My brothers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Blackbishop:
Good day house, I will like to share another update about a fault code that was tackled today.

How do you feel when you match on your gas pedal and your RPM was not responding?

That was the issue with a Hyundai SantaFe 2007......
Read more on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/6#91717150

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

Keep it up with this, you will soon become a household name on nairaland, just be good and no do yago-yago.

Good luck to you.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
peeps4u:

Keep it up with this, you will soon become a household name on nairaland, just be good and no do yago-yago.

Good luck to you.

Will surely keep to this boss.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxivalue(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

We the people of Arondinzuogu of festac branch. Lagos state welcome U back. Odogwu Nno!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.