Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4780664 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:
Today ehn! My Musa eyes saw, almost every trip was a battle of musanga, out of the 15 trips I did, cancellation fee 4 times, it got to a point of picking a battle date with a rider (Tho I won't go, but might consider if Mrjaydee, Felicity0001 or Tojahh follow me). It is well... tho, I knew it's going to b like dis the moment I picked one girl on a 500 naira trip dis morning from one hotel and she was just shuffling thro d bra in her pulse to pay. I don't need any prophet to tell me, I've collected money from grandma's... had I know, I would have jus tell her not to bother grin
Hahahaaha.... Popolynline... Bad guy.

Abeg face your fight by yourself oh me no get power today to fight but in case you AK just let me know make I deploy some sharp! gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:

Boss u don't want to b me, it's not healthy atall... 7 30 - 10pm

Can I pm u... Want to ask u a few questions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
chucsmoore:
izzou you re on point this one, i picked up one babe yesterday who told me she spends an average of 120k monthly on Bolt just to go to work and comeback on daily basis. I doubted her initially but we did the estimate with riders app and it came out to be true. She showed me her ride transaction history, I was flabbergasted, Her annual spending on transportation is above 1 million naira. She is considering getting a car after the pandemic so she can limit her expenses on transportation. Doubling and tripping fare will definitely affect drivers and partners. Trip Request rate will drastically drop. Riders will run grin. I think pricing should be on a level playing ground. It should not be too high for the riders and it should not be too low for the drivers as well.
Baba no be lie oooo, I hv a permanent rider now , I drive him to work from my estate in d morning @ 1500 and in d evening he will call to know if i am ard his office so i can pick him up @ another 2500...he spent 3k daily to and fro from work multiply by let say 24 days That's 72K in a month shocked and that's because his office is not far.....from opic isheri to ojota new garage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
izzou:

Lol

People like JP ought to be in the front, fighting for the structure and progress of this business, not just collecting 35k in the hustle

Most partners no care sef. And e no good grin

Many car owners on ehailing don't see themselves as partners. They don't know whatever affects driver's earnings affects them also.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
chucsmoore:
you re on point this one, i picked up one babe yesterday who told me she spends an average of 120k monthly on Bolt just to go to work and comeback on daily basis. I doubted her initially but we did the estimate with riders app and it came out to be true. She showed me her ride transaction history, I was flabbergasted, Her annual spending on transportation is above 1 million naira. She is considering getting a car after the pandemic so she can limit her expenses on transportation. Doubling and tripping fare will definitely affect drivers and partners. Trip Request rate will drastically drop. Riders will run grin. I think pricing should be on a level playing ground. It should not be too high for the riders and it should not be too low for the drivers as well.

Lagos state just wants to scare everyone away, so they will monopolize it as usual

Riders will definitely look for other means if the fares are increased twice it's normal rate or more

God go help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
peeps4u:

Many car owners on ehailing don't see themselves as partners. They don't know whatever affects driver's earnings affects them also.

Most ideas to change the game are always insinuated by drivers

Partners no dey try at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sir enough of all theae your talks. Do you have a tok you would want to give out on rental I'll pay you 35k, Provided all maintenance will be on you. Shay u said uber rexommended me to you the other time? Now I'm coming to you direct. DM me let's talk.

30k weekly, 35k self I wouldnt mind.

#imchallengingyou

Na man You be!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
izzou:

Lol

People like JP ought to be in the front, fighting for the structure and progress of this business, not just collecting 35k in the hustle

Most partners no care sef. And e no good grin

Everywhere in the world, government is interested in taxing big corporations, to generate more revenue.

Telling Lagos government to tell uber to increase their fares so drivers will stop suffering is a day dream.

You want passengers to suffer, is passenger's not lagos citizen?

Dstv that has increased tariff the masses are fighting back.

Uber problem is.

Government taxes

Advertisements to keep bringing passenger's.

Have u visit construction site? Labor 2k per day.

If u no want another person go replace u.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sir enough of all theae your talks. Do you have a tok you would want to give out on rental I'll pay you 35k, Provided all maintenance will be on you. Shay u said uber rexommended me to you the other time? Now I'm coming to you direct. DM me let's talk.

30k weekly, 35k self I wouldnt mind.

#imchallengingyou

No be only tok na korupe e go give u.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
jpworld:

Everywhere in the world, government is interested in taxing big corporations, to generate more revenue.

Telling Lagos government to tell uber to increase their fares so drivers will stop suffering is a day dream.

Uber problem is.

Government taxes

I'm not saying government should increase fares

We have seen the government force Hackney and LASDRI on Uber drivers. Now, they are thinking of enforcing disaster licensing fees on operators. Maybe tomorrow, they'll force you all to paint your cars Yellow and black

These steps are very crucial in the destruction of the sector

You guys have cars on the platform. Not one, not two...Is it just rent you all are concerned with?

That's my point

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
jpworld:

Uber problem is.

Government taxes

What are u even saying comparing 9ja government with the world, men chk ursef. Only Lagos govnt alone na 1 man Dy rule em over hw many years nw Dy re preparing for 2023, money must come out from any possible pocket. Note we re still observing partial lockdown, curfew, pandemic and a govt is still introducing more hardship. See eeh if u can tell me the money we spend on vehicle license,road worthiness, hackney permit etc wetin govt use all dose money do yet Dy we still collect loan, 4get 9ja na jungle survive of the fittest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
northbird:
Some riders Sha.

Was @ omole phase 2. By dt GT bank.

Request entered. Destination Ago palace way.

Me: good afternoon Ma'am, you requested for a ride.

Rider: wait for me by GT bank.

After d usual wait tym, she came around n we Stat trip.

Rider: Do you hv #4, 000 wt you.

Me: No I don't.

Rider: surprised, you don't hv ke.

Me: yes, o sad face front continued my driving.

Rider: OK. I want you to transfer ₦4,000 to me, when we get there, the person will pay the money together.

Me: confused , wait.. I thought I shd be the one doing the collection t, I will drive you n I will still transfer to your account again, I don't undastand. Abi Bolt has become PAGA ni

Background : rider wants to scam guy/Baba of additional ₦4,000 naira being added to the fares. Claiming she was coming from Ajah n not omole.

Me: I'm sorry I can't do a transfer, in my mind " what kind of effontery is dis.?

Rider : you ppeople think someone will run wt ur money, even if he doesn't pay, won't I return it. I kept quiet.

As w approached Berger underbridge to connect to d express. She said, maybe you have to end the trip, let me find another driver that will do it.

Me: OK, let me find a good place to park n end it.

Rider:You know what, don't worry, let's continue.

Me: no probs , in my mind " you think you can manipulate me by losing a good trip" I know another trip will come,

I saw another dimension of entitlement ooo.

Why must you use me to scam your man/boyfriend. n why must I hv to transfer to you. Like, when did bolt become mobile money operator.

Rider gave attitude throughout the trip. I no even send her or her 1star.

Ride ended safely.

Slide enter surulere, from there got trip to magodo.

Hahahahahahaha...

I.e
When guy man meet guy woman

Or when bad meet evil.

God punish her. She won chop alone don't mind her she wants to chop alone.

The real runs babe will tell you to do offline and you guys will have an agreement which you've to transfer her cut to her after the maga must have paid you at the end of the trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatGod2020(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
sharpk007:

Bursted!!!!!
grin
sharpk007:

Bursted!!!!!
okay now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
eyinola:
15 trips, how una dey do am? grin grin lolz
Like seriously I also need to know... When menim struggling to do eat uber 7.5k on top 30 trips since Monday I'm still struggling with 18trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hahahaaha.... Popolynline... Bad guy.

Abeg face your fight by yourself oh me no get power today to fight but in case you AK just let me know make I deploy some sharp! gringringrin

I been think say we deh together
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
BoboKush:

Can I pm u... Want to ask u a few questions

Feel free boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelbranty(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
kelbranty:
Driver needed

Vehicle type: Toyota avensis
Manual transmission
Automatic compressor
Passed Bolt inspection

Interested, holla 0816 913 9864

Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
I didn't experience traffic today. I also love deliveries... Did a delivery today from osapa London to alaba ojo road. I took badagry express way from orile and I enjoyed the trip. Thank God for dry land if not I would have declined the trip.

7k offline

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
izzou:

I'm not saying government should increase fares

We have seen the government force Hackney and LASDRI on Uber drivers. Now, they are thinking of enforcing disaster licensing fees on operators. Maybe tomorrow, they'll force you all to paint your cars Yellow and black

These steps are very crucial in the destruction of the sector

You guys have cars on the platform. Not one, not two...Is it just rent you all are concerned with?

That's my point

License fee of app operators not my business, if Lagos like make them bill uber 500 billion, it doesn't concern me.

Una just dey take panadol 4 uber headache.

My concern in this business is my rent, my fixing of cars to be in standard.

The union/comrade guy watever are only concern of their pocket, very soon they will start asking u 1000 naira registrations.

not interested in ur welfare. The danfo union people, how far with them? Make money off danfo drivers and enrich themselves

The day uber business no pay anybody we pack our bag and move to another business.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harken0504(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Guys pls...I want to get a car of my own for this business and don't really have much.......so between
1. Honda civic 2009
2. Hyundai Elantra 2008
3. Kia cerato 2009...
Which one will you guys recommend amongst the 3 and they are all NAIJA USED, but still engine solid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello my people, please I'm just processing my DL which I want to use for Uber and bolt but I've seen a car owner partner already but he said he can't wait for two months that my license will be ready, so I decided to buy a bolt account, pls anyone that want to sell bolt account should pls quote this post pls

I don't want to lose this car owner partner

Call or quote
08169419729 (whatsapp)

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
harken0504:
Guys pls...I want to get a car of my own for this business and don't really have much.......so between
1. Honda civic 2009
2. Hyundai Elantra 2008
3. Kia cerato 2009...
Which one will you guys recommend amongst the 3 and they are all NAIJA USED, but still engine solid
All the listed cars are suitable for the job. Any one you decide to go for, ensure you get a good unit, if you have to pay a professional for PPI do not hesitate to.

My top pick will be the Civic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
coded28:
Hello my people, please I'm just processing my DL which I want to use for Uber and bolt but I've seen a car owner partner already but he said he can't wait for two months that my license will be ready, so I decided to buy a bolt account, pls anyone that want to sell bolt account should pls quote this post pls

Call or quote
08169419729 (whatsapp)

Thanks.

Buying and selling of account is illegal and not advisable, as a first timer. Go and register with #uberbolt. Use the temporary DL register.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
harken0504:
1. Honda civic 2009
2. Hyundai Elantra 2008
3. Kia cerato 2009...

All is good, only ensure your initial capital is below Nimillion. So you can recoup quickly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
jpworld:

License fee of app operators not my business, if Lagos like make them bill uber 500 billion, it doesn't concern me.

Una just dey take panadol 4 uber headache.

My concern in this business is my rent, my fixing of cars to be in standard.

The union/comrade guy watever are only concern of their pocket, very soon they will start asking u 1000 naira registrations.

not interested in ur welfare. The danfo union people, how far with them? Make money off danfo drivers and enrich themselves

The day uber business no pay anybody we pack our bag and move to another business.

I bet you didn’t read to the end.

Car must be brand new or not older than 3 years...

The part that got me is the designated park for e-hailing drivers... as per danfo abi?
What is now the point of it being e-hailing...
Lagos just want to distabilize the market before introducing theirs...

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harken0504(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
All the listed cars are suitable for the job. Any one you decide to go for, ensure you get a good unit, if you have to pay a professional for PPI do not hesitate to.

My top pick will be the Civic.

Thanks bro.....I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harken0504(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
chinyce:

All is good, only ensure your initial capital is below Nimillion. So you can recoup quickly.

Sure thing.....that's why I said I dnt have much capital......all are well below 1million....and still very worth the money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:

It still works for me, the kind joy that fills my heart whenever I find myself on island around 4 to 5 pm cant b quantify
grin. As in Inexplicable joy, l Ike working on the island too, Work is always smooth and easier.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
chinyce:

Buying and selling of account is illegal and not advisable, as a first timer. Go and register with #uberbolt. Use the temporary DL register.

Thanks very much for the advice, I won't buy it anymore, I will wait till the temporary comes out

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
harken0504:
1. Honda civic 2009
2. Hyundai Elantra 2008
3. Kia cerato 2009...
None

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
coded28:

Call or quote
08169419729 (whatsapp)

Thanks.
This won’t end well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
nwizu042:

I bet you didn’t read to the end.

Car must be brand new or not older than 3 years...

The part that got me is the designated park for e-hailing drivers... as per danfo abi?
What is now the point of it being e-hailing...
Lagos just want to distabilize the market before introducing theirs...

Time will tell.
Lagos state government can not afford to roll out brand new cars for taxi purpose.
It always doesn’t end well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: TUBLEZ(m), Emmaco(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.