Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,152 members, 7,842,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4833332 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) ... (5712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2020
My gf took bolt from Aguda to Obanikoro. Driver asked her not to pay, because he likes her ��.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2020
northbird:
Some riders Sha.

Was @ omole phase 2. By dt GT bank.

Request entered. Destination Ago palace way.

Me: good afternoon Ma'am, you requested for a ride.

Rider: wait for me by GT bank.

After d usual wait tym, she came around n we Stat trip.

Rider: Do you hv #4, 000 wt you.

Me: No I don't.

Rider: surprised, you don't hv ke.

Me: yes, o sad face front continued my driving.

Rider: OK. I want you to transfer ₦4,000 to me, when we get there, the person will pay the money together.

Me: confused , wait.. I thought I shd be the one doing the collection t, I will drive you n I will still transfer to your account again, I don't undastand. Abi Bolt has become PAGA ni

Background : rider wants to scam guy/Baba of additional ₦4,000 naira being added to the fares. Claiming she was coming from Ajah n not omole.

Me: I'm sorry I can't do a transfer, in my mind " what kind of effontery is dis.?

Rider : you ppeople think someone will run wt ur money, even if he doesn't pay, won't I return it. I kept quiet.

As w approached Berger underbridge to connect to d express. She said, maybe you have to end the trip, let me find another driver that will do it.

Me: OK, let me find a good place to park n end it.

Rider:You know what, don't worry, let's continue.

Me: no probs , in my mind " you think you can manipulate me by losing a good trip" I know another trip will come,

I saw another dimension of entitlement ooo.

Why must you use me to scam your man/boyfriend. n why must I hv to transfer to you. Like, when did bolt become mobile money operator.

Rider gave attitude throughout the trip. I no even send her or her 1star.

Ride ended safely.

Slide enter surulere, from there got trip to magodo.

You re doing well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Beng1234:
My gf took bolt from Aguda to Obanikoro. Driver asked her not to pay, because he likes her ��.
Watch out boss grin 2 many stories of he's disturbing me and d rest is story grin *run outta trend*

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2020
ndubuis:

Lol. I try to avoid picking stuffs to deliver for riders as much as possible. It comes with issues quite often. Some would want the recipient of the item to pay for the trip, recipient may start contesting it, some will say the fare is too high that you branched somewhere else, some foolish ones will not even come to the car to pick it expecting you to bring it to their houses, I can't even touch a riders item let alone taking it to a house, so many confusion.

I rejected three delivery requests this week already. They won't tell you it's delivery and explain properly until you get to pick up, I will just cancel and leave. I no want that kind wahala.

I can only accept to deliver packages on rare occasions depending on the situation, item and rider's manner of approach with detailed explanation. That is, with abeg because I'm not a delivery man. Also, it must be a card trip and I won't touch the package, you drop it in the car, the recipient will come and pick it from the car.

On d flip I prefer d delivery, will do my surface due diligence and confirm wat and wat... Who is to pay and wat.

I make sureit is well spelt out, and I drive at my ease, no run, slow comments.

But wat is good for A might be bad for B.

#my opinion#

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2020
eyinola:
15 trips, how una dey do am? grin grin lolz

Boss u don't want to b me, it's not healthy atall... 7 30 - 10pm

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Beng1234:

Oven lighter crew hahaha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:

haaaaaa, opor yeeyee grin, it's well bro...I work 8am-5pm....its not easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2020
sharpk007:

On d flip I prefer d delivery, will do my surface due diligence and confirm wat and wat... Who is to pay and wat.

I make sureit is well spelt out, and I drive at my ease, no run, slow comments.

But wat is good for A might be bad for B.

#my opinion#
I love to do deliveries, no oga pass this place or speed up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Beng1234:

Lover driver cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:

Nah body dey hear am...I have not really driven this week, body don weak.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2020
toomush:

No be lie. The kind way my body dey do me nah cos of the traffic on the road these days, no be small thing ọ.

Make I share this experience too. Was at Abraham Adesanya area when a trip request entered this morning. PU about 25 mins. Asked rider to cancel, he refused. He's afraid of cancellation fee. I sha managed to go there since I'm conscious of my cancellation percent. To cut story short, on getting to PU, rider said he changed his mind. That he's not going again. I just weak for body. PU alone is a trip. I sha managed to collect the 300 naira cancellation fee. Just imagine Wetin we dey see for road ọ. And if nay Bolt, nothing sef!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2020
davit:

No be lie. The kind way my body dey do me nah cos of the traffic on the road these days, no be small thing ọ.

Make I share this experience too. Was at Abraham Adesanya area when a trip request entered this morning. PU about 25 mins. Asked rider to cancel, he refused. He's afraid of cancellation fee. I sha managed to go there since I'm conscious of my cancellation percent. To cut story short, on getting to PU, rider said he changed his mind. That he's not going again. I just weak for body. PU alone is a trip. I sha managed to collect the 300 naira cancellation fee. Just imagine Wetin we dey see for road ọ. And if nay Bolt, nothing sef!

The traffic on mainland is getting worse day by day(everyday they keep closing roads), I just passed ojota this morning before 8am see traffic, from ojota to Anthony flyover.

From 7up to oworo is not left out... traffic

Oshodi connecting to oworo same thing, I was happy I was driving against all this traffic

To work for mainland don tire me cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2020
eyinola:
haaaaaa, opor yeeyee grin, it's well bro...I work 8am-5pm....its not easy

There's no time one can't work, the only tin here is in most case uber/bolt r necessity during some period in a day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Beng1234:
The driver is doing well, he is a freaky freaky guy.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2020
toomush:

Our body differ nah, I'm at Bode Thomas yesterday ard 5pm, sight surge of 2.2 on d island... normal me will blow down to island and set destination trip to at least 25KM, cool way to grab from 5k above, but when I think thro staying 3 hrs in traffic, I maintain my position.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2020
toomush:

No lie. I’ve been feeling really down these days. Can’t even sit for long without my Butt paining me. What has been saving me is the heated seat in my car, it helps massage my back and butt.

Bolt decided to block me again for one week on Thursday for passenger not showing up. I go just lock up make I use the period rest. Fortunately for me, while I was going home that Thursday evening thinking of how to survive the one week of been idle, I got a call from one girl I picked earlier from Novare mall to Diamond estate. She wanted me to take her to the Airport on Friday morning around 5, we agreed on 6k. Immediately after that call, my friend from Abk called me for a car delivery to Abeokuta.

I they Abk like this they relax.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
No lie. I’ve been feeling really down these days. Can’t even sit for long without my Butt paining me. What has been saving me is the heated seat in my car, it helps massage my back and butt.

Bolt decided to block me again for one week on Thursday for passenger not showing up. I go just lock up make I use the period rest. Fortunately for me, while I was going home that Thursday evening thinking of how to survive the one week of been idle, I got a call from one girl I picked earlier from Novare mall to Diamond estate. She wanted me to take her to the Airport on Friday morning around 5, we agreed on 6k. Immediately after that call, my friend from Abk called me for a car delivery to Abeokuta.

Like all the others have said, you are really doing well.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2020
ndubuis:

Lol. I try to avoid picking stuffs to deliver for riders as much as possible. It comes with issues quite often. Some would want the recipient of the item to pay for the trip, recipient may start contesting it, some will say the fare is too high that you branched somewhere else, some foolish ones will not even come to the car to pick it expecting you to bring it to their houses, I can't even touch a riders item let alone taking it to a house, so many confusion.

I rejected three delivery requests this week already. They won't tell you it's delivery and explain properly until you get to pick up, I will just cancel and leave. I no want that kind wahala.

I can only accept to deliver packages on rare occasions depending on the situation, item and rider's manner of approach with detailed explanation. That is, with abeg because I'm not a delivery man. Also, it must be a card trip and I won't touch the package, you drop it in the car, the recipient will come and pick it from the car.
Few days before Sallah, I did a delivery (diffuser) from Alpha beach road to the last estate on Chevron drive, I asked sender who is paying, she said the receiver.
Got to destination, asked receiver to pay before I hand over the package. Guy said “shey you they whine me ni”... I told him to sort himself out with the sender because I’m not going to drop the package unless I get my money.

The babe later did transferred, meanwhile the guy was already shouting, saying all sorts of words. I remained in my car with doors locked while refreshing my bank app, when I confirmed payment..rolled down the glass and gave him his property before I waka.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Beng1234:

I don't doubt you, someone recently said here that he didn't collect money from a lady rider because she was beautiful

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Crvrider:

Like all the others have said, you are really doing well.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:

Our body differ nah, I'm at Bode Thomas yesterday ard 5pm, sight surge of 2.2 on d island... normal me will blow down to island and set destination trip to at least 25KM, cool way to grab from 5k above, but when I think thro staking 3 hrs in traffic, I maintain my position.

These days I no dey too relocate like that, once I know I'm in good location, I go wait for that trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2020
Babadee1900:

The current traffic situation is not helping matters at all

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Babadee1900:
Few days before Sallah, I did a delivery (diffuser) from Alpha beach road to the last estate on Chevron drive, I asked sender who is paying, she said the receiver.
Got to destination, asked receiver to pay before I hand over the package. Guy said “shey you they whine me ni”... I told him to sort himself out with the sender because I’m not going to drop the package unless I get my money.

The babe later did transferred, meanwhile the guy was already shouting, saying all sorts of words. I remained in my car with doors locked while refreshing my bank app, when I confirmed payment..rolled down the glass and gave him his property before I waka.

Na so... No emotions attached... Pay me for my service make I waka

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2020
pope191:

There's no time one can't work, the only tin here is in most case uber/bolt r necessity during some period in a day.
yes, personally i don't like to drive at night

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
eyinola:
yes, personally i don't like to drive at night

I dont like night too, but I dislike sun burn more and I notice car moves well at night
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don nta am today....
Ikorodu frm maryland on a standstill ryt now....
Beware bosses
Stil dey ketu since 11am frm maryland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by njokuuche77(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:
I don nta am today....
Ikorodu frm maryland on a standstill ryt now....
Beware bosses
Stil dey ketu since 11am frm maryland

I just witness the traffic, na lockdown bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bro na LG dey carry dead body for road oh and the tin dey inside state budget. That LG chair don hammer b dat.

If u know I know.

Meanwhile; me I just dey chill with this song while waiting for a req.
not a bad song for niggar grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
toomush:

The traffic on mainland is getting worse day by day(everyday they keep closing roads), I just passed ojota this morning before 8am see traffic, from ojota to Anthony flyover.

From 7up to oworo is not left out... traffic

Oshodi connecting to oworo same thing, I was happy I was driving against all this traffic

To work for mainland don tire me cry

Bro you are right. I just weak for the traffic, n na so so short trips you go dey see. embarassed

I dey yaba like 11.30am. Na vex I take blow go back ikeja not minding d traffic.

I don set destination to lekki now. Not ready for any short short trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
njokuuche77:

I just witness the traffic, na lockdown bro.
As in ehn...
Now i don hang for ikorodu baii...
Na f.up b dz oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

Oh really?!!

Their roads here are excellent oh... Finally got a trip to LASU road side to and fro and on returning got another request to governors road but pu dist was 8km I managed to cut it short by reverse on d exp but entering some corner coner na him street cut me and the rider apart with a distance of 150m Sherifat say she no go fit trek come meet me that she has load, me I can't fly the gutter that divid s road, Sherifat wants me to go another 3km to pick her via the normal link. Sherifat abeg req another ride she say no ok use bike to me the bill will be on me me she said no bikes, i was like so all these bikes blowing pass me na watin na??

I pack car trek close to her location which is just a Stone thrpw...

I'm currently waiting for uber cancellation fee now.

U re badt grin grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) ... (5712) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.