Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745516 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
kude:
My driver just paid my first week earnings and I noticed he received a lot of cash payments during the week.. pls how does uber collect their 25% in situations where almost all the trips were paid for in cash?
go to ur profile account and upload ur bank debit car info b4 u are cut off. Better still chat with them http://www.ubernigeria.com here from 9am_4pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thanksoluwa: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please what can i do if uber hasn't credited my account with my weekly earning.
Any help?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
thanksoluwa:
Any help?
give them sometime. I haven't received either. Technical issues with d banks according to them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eledalo: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
kude:
My driver just paid my first week earnings and I noticed he received a lot of cash payments during the week.. pls how does uber collect their 25% in situations where almost all the trips were paid for in cash?

Well done on your first week. Cash payments for me currently constitute 50-75% of trips and I see it rising. You'll need to add your debit card to your account.

thanksoluwa:
Any help?

Experiencing the same thing. I think they're having issues with transferring (or there's something else afoot angry ). Either way submit a complaint with your account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by twentycent(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2016
dexterush:
I need an Uber driver urgently.... Just gt a tokunbo corolla. Any interested n sincere driver shud drop his number here.

@dexterush I am actually interested in Hire Purchase but can still drive for the timebeing, my number is 08028304501... If you still in need of a driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Im interested in an uber driving job 08094702544
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pmagic: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Top 5 businesses you can start with 1k online
https://www.nairaland.com/3523672/top-5-businesses-1k-start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kude(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Mine hasnt been credited too for last week...
thanksoluwa:
Any help?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Huskyfrancis(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Create healthy revenue streams with your cars![/b]
[b]
You need to read this if:

You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.

You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.

You are setting out on vacation and would want your cars to make some decent income for you back at home.

You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)

You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.

You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.

Krit Balsa Intercontinental Limited runs a fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with Uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.

We also provide services for those who are having challenges onboarding with Uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 24 hours, we will onboard your cars.

Talk to Folu:
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
Email: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PrinceWezy(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
I need a uber driver asap..kindly drop ur digit if you are interested. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chatwithjide(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
08090901205. I am interested in the job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
If you still have not received ur earnings for last week hmmm, well an audit of accounts is currently on, if you have engaged in fradulent promo trips hmmm, u may be on ur way out of the system. Many drivers are gone alrdy after uber collected all they stole in form of promo trips. Check if you can still log on guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
PrinceWezy:
I need a uber driver asap..kindly drop ur digit if you are interested. Thanks

I am also interested, but please specify the location,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kude(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2016
I just received payment for the 12th - 19th december week but not for the 5th - 12th. Anyone also experiencing this?
protocol:
If you still have not received ur earnings for last week hmmm, well an audit of accounts is currently on, if you have engaged in fradulent promo trips hmmm, u may be on ur way out of the system. Many drivers are gone alrdy after uber collected all they stole in form of promo trips. Check if you can still log on guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Yea..same here.haven't received for 5th to 12th too.
Please how about those of us that paid 60k fine.has anyone got their refund?I haven't got mine till now o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Kude ur activities for dat week is under investigation. If u have engaged in fradulent trips no matter when. U may have lost that money to uber and may lose access to the platform. But if otherwise, book to see them ASAP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
I need an Uber driver with good ratings and experience who is willing to switch to a Lease Finance - Drive to Own plan.

Send me an email on ukomaxx@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Finally got the week 5th to 12th payment yesterday...my fine refund still pending tho...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kara(f): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good afternnoon all. Please I want to start this business in Abuja but I need advice from more experienced hands so that I do everything properly. First of all, which makes/models of cars are more suitable for this business. I have 1.2m to purchase a car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
kara:
Good afternnoon all. Please I want to start this business in Abuja but I need advice from more experienced hands so that I do everything properly. First of all, which makes/models of cars are more suitable for this business. I have 1.2m to purchase a car
pls start reading from initial page. U will get all the info u need
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PrinceWezy(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Hello all,
Merry Xmas to everyone. Pls I just signed on as a partner with uber, and my driver has been trying to go online but it keeps on bringing error message 'your partner account has not been activated'. My insurance is active and vehicle inspection report. Pls help what else can I do.
Thanks all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by loffers(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Please how lucrative is this business in Abuja, I work in a ministry and i close from work around 4pm.
I'm actually considering two options - give the car out to a driver or drive after close of work each day and weekends too.
Please I will like to have an idea of how much I can make on the two options above as this will aide me in making a decision .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Two drivers available on Uber platform "for drive to own"
Pls contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kude(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Nah, dont think so. It was a general thing..got paid already..
protocol:
Kude ur activities for dat week is under investigation. If u have engaged in fradulent trips no matter when. U may have lost that money to uber and may lose access to the platform. But if otherwise, book to see them ASAP

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by twentycent(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
workkforcelinks:
I can help you cash out funds in your paypal account that have limit on it contact me now for fast service

@workkforcelinks have you returned my PayPal which you promised to resolve as advertised here for over a month now? You all should beware of this person as he is not trustworthy and his activities are shady not until he resolves PayPal accounts which he collects and holds hostage ad turns the accounts to his own after original owners must have confided in his advertised services. SCAM ALERT!!! Beware of @workkforcelinks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BeingGabriel: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
I would be interested to know how this went between both of you.

How is the deal currently going?

twentycent:

@dexterush I am actually interested in Hire Purchase but can still drive for the timebeing, my number is 08028304501... If you still in need of a driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DrTI(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Evening everyone, I want to know if an uber promocode used in the U.S can be applicable here in Nigeria
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by twentycent(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2016
@BeingGabriel pls which deal are you actually referring to... Pls clarify so that I can brief you properly. Many thanx in anticipation of your response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yummy76: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
I want to know if Uber is now accepting 2005 cars on their platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Uber accept 2006 vehicles and newer for now. But according to the webinar of yesterday, it was mentioned that Uber may accept 2005 car very soon. So we wait to see how soon that will be.

yummy76:
I want to know if Uber is now accepting 2005 cars on their platform

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.