Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4736978 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

D only ajebutter mechanic in the wide Nigerian. My wife is still trying to figure out who is darker btw u n megrin

More grease to elbow bro.

Remember say u still dey own me 1bottle ooh.

Stay safe bro n stay away from bad energy people like Pope419 n deedee grin if their motor spoil no do am for them... 2 of them na my partners in crimes. gringrin

I'll go an paste you number under ikeja bridge Las Las and write " call this number if you are looking for job under it". Let's bet!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Spoil na spoil ọ. All these ones you listed, Wetin dem dey call am? grin
deedee44:

Bros, next election I wan contest for USA president, abeg no let my rivals use this joke against me grin grin grin
P.S. My motor no dey spoil, na only linkage, absorber, kick, brake disc, coil, bushing, valve seal, condenser, and some little little things don spoil before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
tojahh:

Take your time else I will call Sexys for you.... even Felicity can't save you.. As for Izzuo, that one na AS Roma, Him dey run before yawa gas.

Who's sexys? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
NYCnextStop:
grin cheesy

Falz’s “This is Nigeria and Hypocrite” come to mind
I was about saying this, a contree everybody is corrupt yet they keep shouting corruption up and down.
Forgers of certificate, and even birth certificate.
Thier presido for instance, it's very glearing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nobody be saint, even some of here used random numbers as tin during Uber registration.
Felix was being real

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
davit:
This doesn't really make sense to me. That you made more money on a particular Sunday doesn't mean all Sundays will be so. Let's just be guided about bragging about our net. Every day no be xmas!

Do you know the definition of bragging? Obviously you don't have enough data to even see the video.

And by the way sundays certainly will be the best days, every since I started ehailing never made this kind of sum on a single day despite going out 5am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
xana101:
ehailing is a coded side hustle. My tenant don’t know I do it. If I get request in my street or very close to my street I decline. I drive far a bit to get request. Now that uber/bolt will pay 8m on every 1,000 driver. They will block drivers anyhow now to reduce the number.
Only cowards thinks and behave like this.

To the best of my knowledge it's only arm rubber that's ashamed of what he does for a living.

Guy try be proud of yourself and what you do legitimately to foot your bill n put food on your table, I c no reason I should be ashame of what I do to eat.

Recommend: African China- No use watin I use dey chop laugh...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
afroxyz:

On the average how.much can one make on Sundays?

Don't sweat it bro.

The guy in question had put in a lot of rides in the week to qualify for that bonus up there.

Guyman had done like 30-35 trips before the cash out on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
izzou:

Thanks baba

17 more to go... Please sad
I'm in.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

His face nko?
Uber/bolt Don't carry out any facial identification relating to bvn what they look at mainly is the name in your DL n the name on your account with them if they tally otherwise you won't be able to proceed with registeration.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoofWorks(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
This car is ready to go for weekly rental.
Whoever is capable of meeting below requirements should kindly indicate by sending private message:-
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos
3. Driver MUST reside around Maryland/Anthony village and its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with Lagos road, polite, have a working phone and very honest.
5. Have at least 12 months experience and good rating in uber/bolt
6. Ready to make Weekly remittance of 30k

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
northbird:

Don't sweat it bro.

The guy in question had put in a lot of rides in the week to qualify for that bonus up there.

Guyman had done like 30-35 trips before the cash out on Sunday.

I know. My question is not related to his post. Just asking. A colleague wants to start driving on Sundays only
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
afroxyz:

I know. My question is not related to his post. Just asking. A colleague wants to start driving on Sundays only

Let him drive and find out na... it’s that too hard again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
nwizu042:

Let him drive and find out na... it’s that too hard again?
Lol, maybe the colleague asked him to help him find out how much drivers make on Sundays.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
@Felicity0001
1. UBER system flagged a friend for fraud and he was deactivated immediately. NO PREVIOUS WARNING, the guy was just barely two weeks old on Uber, he only had 45 trips...and sadly he didnt involve in any fraud.
All attempt to get across and explain were rebuff, all request for specific reason for deactivation was not attended to.
No fairness, this is tyrannical. Imagine how many people would have fallen into such situation but their voice cannot be heard because their is no audience for such. of course if UBER deactivate you, their is no explanation again.
Thank God for Uche and Indriver.[img][/img]

2. A driver was unjustly flagged for fraud but this time it is warning. I told him to stop using UBER and mail them that until they tell him what specific fraud the system flagged he will not use the UBER. Long story short, they came back to apologise that it is a system error and that the guy should go ahead and be using his app.

I have contacts of these victims of wrong fraud allegations. Uber should grow up and be fair

3. The supposed body tag should at best not be a sticker on any UBer car, else this will be a stigma and easy prey for LASMA, VIO, TOUTS and POLICE. It should just be like Hackney or tag that can be produced when requested for. They need to remember that many private owners are not fully on Uber. it is a private car first, then used occassionally for ehailing.

Felicity0001:

I'll be present for a roundtable meeting tommorow, pls guys I need profane opinion, questions and suggestions on matters arising that you know affects us as partners drivers, I know I'm not the only one attending this meeting but I'm not just attending for my good allow so it's y I need you to drop your opinion as if your the one attending n has the privilege to talk with uber CEO.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
RoofWorks:
Whoever is capable of meeting below requirements should kindly indicate by sending private message:-
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos
4. Driver must be conversant with Lagos road, polite, have a working phone and very honest.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

I'll be present for a roundtable meeting tommorow, pls guys I need profane opinion, questions and suggestions on matters arising that you know affects us as partners drivers, I know I'm not the only one attending this meeting but I'm not just attending for my good allow so it's y I need you to drop your opinion as if your the one attending n has the privilege to talk with uber CEO.
grin grin

They should increase deer useless fare and reduce dere 25% commission before amadioha strike them and dere office..

Pls ask dem y den dey hide destination them dey use destination cook oha soup??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioker(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dolphin Transport Limited is recruiting for drivers with UBER/TAXIFY (Bolt) experience who can work under a hire purchase agreement as drivers for our company. We have an organized method of operation and we require smart and intelligent drivers .

Job Title: COMPANY DRIVER PARTNER (Hire Purchase Plan)

The drivers will be tasked with the responsibility of the vehicle being in their care. The vehicle maintenance amongst other things will be the responsibility of the Driver.

Qualifications
*Must be willing to make *N100,000* down payment as security deposit.
*Must be resident of Lagos and its environs
*Must have Valid Nigerian drivers license
*Must have UBER/TAXIFY (Bolt) experience
*Verifiable work history over the last 6 months
*Must be backed by a verifiable guarantor
*Good oral and written communication skills
*Strong work ethic.

Please only candidates who fit the profile above should contact us. Verification and Interview date can be flexible and will be communicated if shortlisted.

For more information please call: +234-814-525-6284 (Sola)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
davit:

Boss the thing no spoil o, na just minor fixing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
RoofWorks:

Go to uber fleet match and post ur car, you will get a reasonable driver's.

Most drivers here are not worth working with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
VicUkegbu:
How can someone start driving for Uber or Bolt?
I reside in Lagos..
Is it really lucrative?

You register online with em if you have a valid driver's license..
I don't know about lucrative, what i know is you'll have to put in a lot of work as nothing good comes easy...
Good luck..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
jpworld:

Won't the so called driver's here not post themselves on Uber fleet match?

You're funny

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
davit:
The way their system blocks drivers is shitty. They need to address this. Also, they should be ready to pay driver their money immediately they believe they are ending relationship with such Driver.

1. Uber should review trip fare.
2 They should be more fair in
the cancellation handling
3. They should know Nigeria is perculiar different from any other country, therefore should be given some special considerations

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pls..house...
Wat does dz means on indrive driver application

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:
Pls..house...

What it means is get a police character report. On the other hand just screen shot your uber/bolt app profile page and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:
Pls..house...
Screenshot your profile page on any other ehailing app u use and post there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Screenshot your profile page on any other ehailing app u use and post there.

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Crvrider:

What it means is get a police character report. On the other hand just screen shot your uber/bolt app profile page and you're good to go.

I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Don't let them know about nairaland oh!

Make them no come spy us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RoofWorks(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
jpworld:

Please is BOLDED online or where and how can i locate it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
davit:
Damage is different from spoil grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.