Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4883714 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

Pointbof correction oga the two times I eas involve in an accident was:

1) in front of NYSC camp Iyana Ipaja around 9:45pm was on a trip home with some riders when a trailer hit me from the back door behind the driver's side. Madam was d first to call me immediately the incident happened I believe the tracker notified her. 5k was transferred to her account for damages and I ended up spending 8k for repairs whilr painting was pending. Thus was during the first month the lockdown was lifted.
Ask madam that night I chased the teo trailers and blocked Egbeda junction that very night causing serious traffic while I waited for madam to come b4 we settled the matter.

2nd one was last week Friday, happened right in front of ConOil filling station. The jeep in the attachment below tried to make a turn over taking me from the service lane, if it those your inexperience drivers the entire front of you car would have finish. If You doubt me I can share with you the contact of my rider I was with when the accident happened.

Call your manager who did blind negotiation and settlement over the phone, my rider was ready to make sure the guy paid heavily. Im sure he told you how much i spent fixing the car.

How many of your drivers had ever done that? Non, right?

I never had any issue on my journey to and fro to Akure and it same day I made the journey. Police only requested to speak with owner of car during their normal check at a checkpoint so what is wrong in me putting a call through?

Does our contract restrict mr from dping interstate travels? No.

Did you at anytime told me not to do interstate journey? No.

So why can't I drive outta state if the opportunity comes callings abi I no dey pay for renting the car? By the way, how did you know I got 50k from the trip? Which customer will ve ready to pay such a huge sum when local flight is like half the price.

Talking of tyers. I bought one tyer from my pocket without calling on you. You can call your agent in ladipo to confirm.

I was yo carry out the painting this week b4 you called for you car anf if you dont mind I can still do it oh its just 8k. My plan was to flash the car entirely b4 self 15k. Because your painter like you know did a very a job.

Talking of accommodating my personal needs, please boss stop it! I won't let you do that here pls let's respect ourselves as men that we are. The one you did during the covid-19 lockdown well appreciated and I praised you even here for it. So what personal needs are you trying to insult me for? That it was a favor that you rented a tok car to me? Boss you for rent am free na so I go know say na favor.

If you talk of complains, pls point out one Nigerian that is satisfy with life in this country. Even out politicians are also complaining.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

Yes its fact bad people make good people change

most owner partners would think he's doing them a favor with is self acclaimed exposures whereas he's only trying to destroy them because he knows he has competitors. If you think I'm lying look up for one of his post of trying to buy over an owner cars whom he has succeeded to discourage in the business with his guise that all UBER drivers are vamps, liers n manipulative. I pity those who don't understand his little stupid tricks.

But time shall tell n we shall c how d wind separates the shaft from the main seeds.

You might be one of the bad people we are talking about in Nigeria using church to cover up.

Which juju did u use to convince partner to do rental for 10k?

Is people like u that frustrate owner to sell off.

I don't do competition with no one, i only share my experience, when i came back and start commenting again on this thread, is to give owners the confidence and expose drivers brutality.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fizcoo20(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hybrid600:

Na very rugged car with good fuel economy..
So long you give am e required engine and transmission oil, e go serve you well..
dru23 can school you more....

Thanks Bro.

Which engine oil � are you using and transmission oil.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fizcoo20(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blossomayo:

I even sold one recently for someone. Sir the car is 8/10 have driven Corolla before Which I’ll rate Corola for 10/10 due to its high suspension but the civic is not bad at all.

My mindset and what motivated me was seeing people using eod, suv and v6 doing this hustle.

Don’t buy hybrid civic And so far any car is your own, you’ll do good.

Thanks,.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwizu042:
Meanwhile guys, 11 short trips now.. all#500 each.. at the least I go chop Taxify bonus.. but small vex de inside my belle...
make I face front.

U don blow na grin grin cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blossomayo:
I was referred and joined this group but then what I’m seeing here is just too different.

I want to call some of us on attention (esp. Mr felicity) you see one thing about life is you can’t know there’s more opportunities await you until you drop that thing you have.

I learnt a lot from driverprenuer which I did practice and it’s works for me. So what I learnt is that you have to take risk and pray

I collected a 500k Loan from a family member and borrowed 50k join from wifey did you know I got a civic 04 for 500k and I did all the repairs 38k including wash and clean.

Today I’m a car owner (I got this car July) although am still paying the loan at my convenience. But not everyone will get this kind of luck.

What I would advice for rentee Is that make una try and buy cheap car for yourself. Is not easy for car owners buying millions and seeing cheap money they will want to frustrate like selling the car off.

HP no Dey too give headache � because Na driver go maintain the car.

Let’s leave reign on here. We’re family here some of us joined here to learn things. I did rental for months I can tell you is not easy for driver neither owner too cos that money you giving them, Na wetting dem they use pay car loans and repairs too. Nothing good and free than you get your own thing. @felicity try and press some button if you can get a loan and the interest is minimal please get your own car

Bellow is my civic

God will never shame anyone
Peace ✌� stay bless everyone

I don c ur mob I go block u for road.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

1) in front of NYSC camp Iyana Ipaja around 9:45pm was on a trip home with some riders when a trailer hit me from the back door behind the driver's side. Madam was d first to call me immediately the incident happened I believe the tracker notified her. 5k was transferred to her account for damages and I ended up spending 8k for repairs whilr painting was pending. Thus was during the first month the lockdown was lifted.
Ask madam that night I chased the teo trailers and blocked Egbeda junction that very night causing serious traffic while I waited for madam to come b4 we settled the matter.

2nd one was last week Friday, happened right in front of ConOil filling station. The jeep in the attachment below tried to make a turn over taking me from the service lane, if it those your inexperience drivers the entire front of you car would have finish. If You doubt me I can share with you the contact of my rider I was with when the accident happened.

Call your manager who did blind negotiation and settlement over the phone, my rider was ready to make sure the guy paid heavily. Im sure he told you how much i spent fixing the car.

I never had any issue on my journey to and fro to Akure and it same day I made the journey. Police only requested to speak with owner of car during their normal check at a checkpoint so what is wrong in me putting a call through?

So why can't I drive outta state if the opportunity comes callings abi I no dey pay for renting the car? By the way, how did you know I got 50k from the trip? Which customer will ve ready to pay such a huge sum when local flight is like half the price.

Talking of tyers. I bought one tyer from my pocket without calling on you. You can call your agent in ladipo to confirm.

I was yo carry out the painting this week b4 you called for you car anf if you dont mind I can still do it oh its just 8k. My plan was to flash the car entirely b4 self 15k. Because your painter like you know did a very a job.

Talking of accommodating my personal needs, please boss stop it! I won't let you do that here pls let's respect ourselves as men that we are. The one you did during the covid-19 lockdown well appreciated and I praised you even here for it. So what personal needs are you trying to insult me for? That it was a favor that you rented a tok car to me? Boss you for rent am free na so I go know say na favor.

If you talk of complains, pls point out one Nigerian that is satisfy with life in this country. Even out politicians are also complaining.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
jpworld:

You might be one of the bad people we are talking about in Nigeria using church to cover up.

Which juju did u use to convince partner to do rental for 10k?

Is people like u that frustrate owner to sell off.

I don't do competition with no one, i only share my experience, when i came back and start commenting again on this thread, is to give owners the confidence and expose drivers brutality.

None was used..... You give people opportunities, some make the best out of it ,and others squander it ....opportunities can be few months ,days, years minutes etc.. The most important thing is to make the best out of it during that period, before that window closes....

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shellsploit: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwizu042:
Wetin I no go see today.. got a trip, pick up was Allan balogun off agungi road. Got there o. Next thing a big speaker was loaded in my back seat.. I just de look them. Then some other electronics in the boot.. when he was ready , I just kindly informed him that to addo road is 3k5 he laughed and said why na,Shei no b app we go use..?. this time na my turn to laugh..
I just tell am make he call him guys to offload.. na riders I de pick. No b kabu kabu be this...
Mtscheew...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

Yes boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hybrid600:
CC: crvrider

Maybe you should have your carbon canister checked if it uses one ...
May be the culprit for your car's high fuel consumptiolln..

Thanks mate, will give that a shot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't know about you but what I learnt from this is that Feli and Dru can write quite coherently when they choose to grin

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

So why can't I drive outta state if the opportunity comes callings abi I no dey pay for renting the car
? By the way, how did you know I got 50k from the trip? Which customer will ve ready to pay such a huge sum when local flight is like half the price.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dru, you earned my big respect this evening.
Oga F, wisdom is the principal thing, in all thy getting get understanding!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
WE ARE TIRED PLEASE, SHALAYE UPANDAN

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
radautoworks:
I don't know about you but what I learnt from this is that Feli and Dru can write quite coherently when they choose to grin
Where’s the lie grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blossomayo:
I was referred and joined this group but then what I’m seeing here is just too different.

I want to call some of us on attention (esp. Mr felicity) you see one thing about life is you can’t know there’s more opportunities await you until you drop that thing you have.

I learnt a lot from driverprenuer which I did practice and it’s works for me. So what I learnt is that you have to take risk and pray

I collected a 500k Loan from a family member and borrowed 50k join from wifey did you know I got a civic 04 for 500k and I did all the repairs 38k including wash and clean.

Today I’m a car owner (I got this car July) although am still paying the loan at my convenience. But not everyone will get this kind of luck.

What I would advice for rentee Is that make una try and buy cheap car for yourself. Is not easy for car owners buying millions and seeing cheap money they will want to frustrate like selling the car off.

HP no Dey too give headache � because Na driver go maintain the car.

Let’s leave reign on here. We’re family here some of us joined here to learn things. I did rental for months I can tell you is not easy for driver neither owner too cos that money you giving them, Na wetting dem they use pay car loans and repairs too. Nothing good and free than you get your own thing. @felicity try and press some button if you can get a loan and the interest is minimal please get your own car

Bellow is my civic

God will never shame anyone
Peace ✌� stay bless everyone

Hmm boss, this is good.

Shey me too i will not buy civic like this? But money never complete. I hope to see a good one maybe 600k. Is it possible?
No one wants to give a newbie their car but i understand � smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chuwaa:

Thank you my brother....the poor guy still does not understand.. Before I use to warn people etc well in this case drivers,don't do this or that etc.. It gets to a point you feel there no point .. If at certain age now you don't know what you doing, that it is not my job to tell you or explain to you ......

Several times I told this man ,bring the car and park it in my house.. Business is slow etc ... instead he will tell what he wants to do ... He is on a public forum here the more he talks the more he makes himself look bad.....I have nothing to loss here .. But let him continue.. He is mad that I didn't tell when I wanted to collect my car. Or the manner which I did was unprofessional etc .. He wants me to give 90 day notice lol . People are funny sha ..

He mentioned that I didnt state in the contract that he cant do interstate job .. Smh but in the contract I didnt state that he cant wash the car . But he has common sense to know that he has to wash car and keep it clean ..Smh... I just dey shake head

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
radautoworks:

Lol .. I get time tday.. Wetin concern me .. Maybe you can hire him at your shop .. By the time he complains maybe you will leave the shop for him to operate

Am still laughing my butt off when he said the manner which I collected the car from him .. So this guy wants me to give him 90 day notice before I collect the car ..Smh.... Shit is funny am confuse

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
ojbanja:
Thank you for choosing to drive and earn with Bolt.

As you may have heard in the news, the Lagos State Government, through the Ministry of Transport recently provided a detailed list of requirements for ride-hailing companies and drivers to meet in order to continue operating in Lagos.

Our team has continued ongoing engagement with the regulators on behalf of drivers to ensure that the final rules are not disruptive to your ability to continue to earn with your car. We continue to pursue these discussions to gain further clarity on the revised requirements and ensure that all drivers can easily obtain all additional documents now required to drive and earn in Lagos. Further information on this process will be communicated in the near future.

While Bolt will be responsible for the licensing fees and other financial commitments to the State Government under these new regulations, these additional documents will now be required to drive with Bolt or any other ride-hailing company in Lagos:

New Additional Driver Documents

Lagos State Drivers' Institute Driver's Recertification Card (LASDRI Card) - ₦2,000
Driver Badge issued by Lagos State Ministry of Transport's Department of Public Transport and Commuter Services - ₦4,000
Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRRA) Card at no cost.
New Additional Vehicle Documents

State Hackney Permit issued by the Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency (MVAA) - ₦4,000
Vehicle Body Tag (All Routes) issued by Lagos State Ministry of Transport's Department of Public Transport and Commuter Services - ₦6,000
All additional documents require yearly renewals & are obtainable at designated one-stop centers to be announced in the coming days.

Virtual Partners Roundtable for Drivers, Car Owners & Fleet Partner

To help you gain further insight into these new regulations and provide answers to other important questions you may have while adhering to social distancing guidelines and speaking to as many drivers as possible, we will be hosting a virtual driver roundtable next week.

More details will be shared soon.

Kindly send us your feedback and questions ahead of the event here.

P.S: These new requirements go into effect on the 27th of August 2020, and drivers will have 90 days to get all the requirements to be able to continue to drive and earn in Lagos.

Regards,

Bolt Lagos

Dat body tag Dy said all route, pl is all route motorable in Lagos.
Beside if I spend hackney permit 4k
Body tag 6k
Lassri 2k
Driver badge 4k
Total 16k without road worthiness, insurance, vehicle license, etc. Uber/bolt to come block account because I refuse go badagry life no balance

Let Uber/bolt jst call us employee. That well be beta. See wetin dy happen for California

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
jpworld:

My oga, i have their time now. I understand their tactics, bully most owners to shut up, so u leave the forum 4 them.

All the swearing, insult, is to keep me quiet.

Felicity0001 is very dominant in this forum, using God, reputation to manipulate. I didn't know he has deceived someone to releasing his car for 10k.

Alot of owners are suffering in silent, drivers see them as the big boy, owners problem can wait.

Me am not suffering in silence o.. Me I just collect my motor and move on ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

Thank you my brother....the poor guy still does not understand.. Before I use to warn people etc well in this case drivers,don't do this or that etc.. It gets to a point you feel there no point .. If at certain age now you don't know what you doing, that it is not my job to tell you or explain to you ......

Several times I told this man ,bring the car and park it in my house.. Business is slow etc ... instead he will tell what he wants to do ... He is on a public forum here the more he talks the more he makes himself look bad.....I have nothing to loss here .. But let him continue.. He is mad that I didn't tell when I wanted to collect my car. Or the manner which I did was unprofessional etc .. He wants me to give 90 day notice lol . People are funny sha ..

He mentioned that I didnt state in the contract that he cant do interstate job .. Smh but in the contract I didnt state that he cant wash the car . But he has common sense to know that he has to wash car and keep it clean ..Smh... I just dey shake head

E shock u oyeas. Make I wait for vol3

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blossomayo: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
jaymejate:

Hmm boss, this is good.

Shey me too i will not buy civic like this? But money never complete. I hope to see a good one maybe 600k. Is it possible?
No one wants to give a newbie their car but i understand � smiley

Sir you can check other cars also out there.
Civic, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Sunny (manual is very cheap), Corolla Bank Type Manual, Kia Rio Manual, Hyundai Manual, Avensis Manual and so on.

All these cars I mentioned, you can get it below 600k but always keep like 50k to fix minor repairs.

NB: Don’t expect too much luxury on these cars remember its naija used just to recoup your money and put food on table for family.

We y’all gonna be excel

Mr. Dru please let’s peace ✌� reign sir
Mr. felicity please let us discuss good things about this job abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chuwaa:

I agree with you, much respect to dru23 in all these. Felicity since I read about you dropping a passenger on 3MB and the other one you starred a trip without passenger and still had to write epistle to justify it, I gave up on you.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slickleo:

E shock u oyeas. Make I wait for vol3

Which vol3? I didn't state in the contract that he has drive carefully too ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
k2wise:

I agree with you, much respect to dru23 in all these. Felicity since I read about you dropping a passenger on 3MB and the other one you starred a trip without passenger and still had to write epistle to justify it, I gave up on you.

I read am too ... I just dey quiet dey read am too ,dey wonder too

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
k2wise:

So fast?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blossomayo:

Sir you can check other cars also out there.
Civic, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Sunny (manual is very cheap), Corolla Bank Type Manual, Kia Rio Manual, Hyundai Manual, Avensis Manual and so on.

All these cars I mentioned, you can get it below 600k but always keep like 50k to fix minor repairs.

NB: Don’t expect too much luxury on these cars remember its naija used just to recoup your money and put food on table for family.

We y’all gonna be excel

Mr. Dru please let’s peace ✌� reign sir
Mr. felicity please let us discuss good things about this job abeg

Off coz u want peace to reign , if you get issue with am I hope say u get let peace reign too ... my brother u dont know what u are talking about bro .... Let peace reign lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001 apart from been greedy and manipulative, you're also a terrible driver.

How can u claim this highlander is at fault? You try to over take and damage the car. Whenever right headlamp is affected, most cases is the driver's at fault.

That man with highlander, will never beg u, he let u go bc u didn't damage his car, if not u will fix his car.

The more u try to explain and justify ur actions, the more u expose yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blossomayo: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

Off coz u want peace to reign , if you get issue with am I hope say u get let peace reign too ... my brother u dont know what u are talking about bro .... Let peace reign lol

What did I know sir.

Am young here cheesy

Below is what kills a Nigerian man faster

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), Omoapena(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.