Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816123 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2020
mistadayo:
How much do you buy it from her place make I go buy plenty keep.

Contact mama for the price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

My partner to the best of his knowledge has decided to ground vehicle till further notice but as for me ahead ahead na him I dey. I waited patiently for about 4month plus for that car the first time during the festive period when guys where catching out. Cars must experience tears and wears which is no fault of my.

I was waiting and ready for further re-negotiation of rental fee after car has been fix but the way and manner I was decieved to return the car is what I find unprofessional and unfair. And the most annoying part was my own guy was used to lure me into a dish.

But like I believe "I don't ever feel to comfortable when everything is going on too well" because there lyes a big problem ahead". Also, when a door close there is always like a 100 other better doors opened.

No offense taken brother man, I understand you view but you of all people should know that washing of tyers anf changing of spare tyers are the two most difficult things in owning a car.

A total change of that device was carried out with a tok spare.

Modify: sorry about the typo

No issues bro, I'm not here to fight or bully anybody...just here to enjoy the gist. But still how did you solve the high fuel consumption issue of the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Crvrider:

No issues bro, I'm not here to fight or bully anybody...just here to enjoy the gist. But still how did you solve the high fuel consumption issue of the car?
Good morning bros, I've dropped the car so I wouldn't know about that.

If You are having issue eith high fuel consumption I will suggest you take the car for a scam to know the exact problem.

Lucky you aunty radautoworks is doing that for free at the moment so I think you may want to take advantage of that.

Good luck!

Ahead Ahead

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2020
chillex8:

I spent over 10k on “car wash” monthly while I was still active.
Driving alone is stressful.
It will take me at least 2hours to wash a sedan to my satisfaction. How many hours is now left to complete trips? grin

When accumulated it adds up to something tangible considering the fact that presently he is struggling to meet up with his rentals. 10k is even way off the charts. In one year that is 120k, but I remember you said over 10k which means its even more than that.

You're really doing well!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Too much negative vibes here this days cool..ite weekend let me rush and go make money wey i go take cook chicken stew grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Dear Felicity0001.

I'm sorry my comment got to you the way it did.

You brought your case with your partner here so you can hear our opinion concerning your agreement with him with the current situation of things and I just gave my own humble opinion.

I didn't mean to condemn you bro.

I'm highly tempted to post my dashboard for the past 2months here. But I'll resist the urge to shalaye.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Deep down inside me na only indriver I want Hustle 2day, man can't pay commission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2020
This Taxify stops go cause wahala o. I no de too like to de wait...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning all, I'm a responsible and trustworthy bolt driver and I'm looking for car owner partner in Lagos.

Whatsapp or call
Zero Eight One six nine four one nine seven two nine
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please can 2000 Hyundai elantra use for bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
coded28:
Please can 2000 Hyundai elantra use for bolt

Bolt accepts cars from 2003 upward but try Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please I need a good driver in Benin for rentals. Car is a 2005 Toyota Corolla. Must already be a driver on any of the e-hailing platforms. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
@Felicity, you once remitted 10k weekly to your partner (Dru), trust me, your partner was very magnanimous. 10k weekly is more like remitting 1,450 daily...
You once dropped off a rider on third mainland bridge at night simply because they were lips locking which a lot of people frowned at your action.
I dont know you but I can deduce one or two about you.

I don't know how long you have bin driving on ehailing platform but with your experience, someone like you should be able make more.

This isnt a negative remark but i would suggest u sit back and re-evaluate yourself, there could be something u ain't doing right...
I dont know your religious stance but if you are a Christian, i would advice you draw closer to God and have a relationship with Him.

25 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
5 short trips already, all #500 each .... mtscheew
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwizu042:
5 short trips already, all #500 each .... mtscheew
grin grin... Dnt worry bro, sales can still come cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
donfortune48:
Dear Felicity0001.

You brought your case with your partner here so you can hear our opinion concerning your agreement with him with the current situation of things and I just gave my own humble opinion.

I'm highly tempted to post my dashboard for the past 2months here. But I'll resist the urge to shalaye.

Felicity0001 is just greedy. How can u negotiate 10k weekly. Keke remit 18k weekly. Korope remit 35/40k weekly.

My driver worked for only 3days and remit 11k,

Drivers do this alot, they manipulate u into believing everything is slow, using it to beat down the rent.

The only reason they bully anybody that says things contrary to their opinion, is for them not to be exposed.

Gentlelife50 and co we are busting all of u, and exposing the real market situation.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bammzzie:

grin grin... Dnt worry bro, sales can still come cheesy

Surely...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:
ok... I just modified the post.

Modify: 25k I meant. Typo error. Me do 35k? Shey I dey mad ni

20k naira... when others were doing 25k naira, you were doing 20k naira on tokunbo car ... I wanted to put out there... if you are going to put information out there, make sure it is correct... if you want I can post all your delivery of 20k pre covid 19 ......This is my final response to you..... It will be in your best interest not to say anymore and move on ... otherwise I will be forced to expose you more.. The things you think I don't know, I know it all bro... but I will not air out your dirty laundry to the public.... Trust me you.. I can be savage with it .... A word is enough for the wise... I wish you the best in your future endeavors.......

Point of correction. You were paying 25k naira , when others were paying 30k ......we took care of all repairs 100% ...

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
jpworld:

Felicity0001 is just greedy. How can u negotiate 10k weekly. Keke remit 18k weekly. Korope remit 35/40k weekly.

My driver worked for only 3days and remit 11k,

Drivers do this alot, they manipulate u into believing everything is slow, using it to beat down the rent.

The only reason they bully anybody that says things contrary to their opinion, is for them not to be exposed.

Gentlelife50 and co we are busting all of u, and exposing the real market situation.

My brother don't mind some of them .. A lot feel entitled.. Am just calm for now ,

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

Contact mama for the price

I don't even remember. I think 3k? They know in the shop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
donfortune48:
Dear Felicity0001.

Bro no issue na please don't think it that way we are good and thanks for your sincere comments
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

My brother don't mind some of them .. A lot feel entitled.. Am just calm for now ,

My oga, i have their time now. I understand their tactics, bully most owners to shut up, so u leave the forum 4 them.

All the swearing, insult, is to keep me quiet.

Felicity0001 is very dominant in this forum, using God, reputation to manipulate. I didn't know he has deceived someone to releasing his car for 10k.

Alot of owners are suffering in silent, drivers see them as the big boy, owners problem can wait.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
adeniyiHansome:
Please anybody with contact of a good insurance company?

I want to do comprehensive for a Corolla.

Thanks

Call Dotun 07057140614 , he works with Lead Way assurance HQ and he is very reliable .

I can vouch for him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I thought I was alone, I like my cars neat in and out.
Besides I like the way they vacuum it, I can't do that myself.
Again sometimes I leave home early, so no time to wash car.
I do that after I have done few trips in the morning
How do you guys manage these car wash boys, they always soak my rug and make the car smell the next day. That's why I hardly go to car wash when I know I need the car the next day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
chillex8:

Na you be him partner? shocked
Lai lai never never ever lol. Dru will agree 10k?? Make water carry water that day grin grin grin grin

Modified.
It was dru. Water don carry water

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
CozyTheBest:
I have parker and other tools I call for cleaning service provider for cleaning stuff.
If you want i can suggest you a cleaning company who provide a great service for your home.
The name of the company is cozythebest(https://cozythebest.com/). They are so professional in their work.
so if you want you can contact them.
Why are you using they to refer to yourself grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

20k naira... when others were doing 25k naira, you were doing 20k naira on tokunbo car ... I wanted to put out there... if you are going to put information out there, make sure it is correct... if you want I can post all your delivery of 20k pre covid 19 ......This is my final response to you..... It will be in your best interest not to say anymore and move on ... otherwise I will be forced to expose you more.. The things you think I don't know, I know it all bro... but I will not air out your dirty laundry to the public.... Trust me you.. I can be savage with it .... A word is enough for the wise... I wish you the best in your future endeavors.......

Point of correction. You were paying 25k naira , when others were paying 30k ......we took care of all repairs 100% ...

Vol 1

Boss I respect you and nothing will ever change that. But ine thing I will never accept is you painting me black.

I can challenge you to please go ahead and say what ever dirt you think or feel I have for the 7months of partnership we had.

From the very start (Oct/Nov, 2019) when you contacted me via my ads here to drive for you I told you I can't do anything more than 25k weekly. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

The contract papers you're currently using now I composed it and after making and printing my you asked me do some extra copies for you for other of your cars which you also asked me to state 30k weekly. we had a mutual agreement on 25k. So pls kindly tell me where I bridge the contract. Remember I even offered to do minor repairs that's less than 10k but you said no all repairs will be on you, due to your international exposure I then presumed you're making use of the standard over there then I followed every of your guidelines since date till this week. Feel free to expose anything you think contrary I'm saying here... I have records as well.

Boss with all due respect I'm challenging you to please counter or correct me if anything I'm putting up here is printed in lies then expose what ever claims you have with proof.

Now, From Octobet you kept posting me about thr car not being ready till mid Janurary, 2020 that i called you that I'm tired of waiting for a car I don't even know exist while I watch several other opportunities pass by. This was when You gave me contact of your painter, same day I went to his workshop in shasha where I took pictures of the car and sent to you. This was 15/01/2020. Car finally left his place some days after and to another mechanic in ikeja along where a change of oil, breakpads, linkage, tyriod and the right brake lining was carried. The following week I took car to ladipo where a change of tyers and rims was done from 14 to 15 rims. Days later the Reg No was installed. I followed up on all of these myself for about 2 week before car started work on 27th of January, 2020.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
dru23:

Wait!! Dru are you felicity ‘s partner?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
jpworld:

My oga, i have their time now. I understand their tactics, bully most owners to shut up, so u leave the forum 4 them.

All the swearing, insult, is to keep me quiet.

Felicity0001 is very dominant in this forum, using God, reputation to manipulate. I didn't know he has deceived someone to releasing his car for 10k.

Alot of owners are suffering in silent, drivers see them as the big boy, owners problem can wait.

As for you I don't any more words for you because we have no business what so ever. You can say what ever you like for all I care.

For the now enjoy your plenty talks with nothing in your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwizu042:

Does Dru look like madam to you? The last time I checked, is madam not otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
nwizu042:

Yes o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dovehorizon:
@Felicity, you once remitted 10k weekly to your partner (Dru), trust me, your partner was very magnanimous. 10k weekly is more like remitting 1,450 daily...
You once dropped off a rider on third mainland bridge at night simply because they were lips locking which a lot of people frowned at your action.
I dont know you but I can deduce one or two about you.

I don't know how long you have bin driving on ehailing platform but with your experience, someone like you should be able make more.

This isnt a negative remark but i would suggest u sit back and re-evaluate yourself, there could be something u ain't doing right...
I dont know your religious stance but if you are a Christian, i would advice you draw closer to God and have a relationship with Him.
Thanks boss but as a honorable person that you're it would be best you understand a case to it depth before placing judgment.

Yes I kicked their ass outta my car after a 2nd warning because it's not a chalet but a car to take passengers from point A to point B, if anyone is not comfortable with that pls request for my address and press charges.

Anyways, thanks for the advice, I'm a Christian with a good heart and I'll look into your advice deeply.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: uwemjack(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.