Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4840075 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gnykelly(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
kingsoluv4real:
The Last Uber Driver who drove me said that Uber will soon upgrade Car Requirements to 2016 in Nigeria.
He said he has recently registered a 2018 car in preparation for this.
Pleae House, is this true?

it's not possible. even in USA. vehicles of 2007 are still used for ehailing

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
It’s like you start early like me

Babadee1900:
Na them sabi. Closed about same time too, did 7.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
knytred:
It’s like you start early like me

Yes, 5.30am/6am. The plan is to work between that time till latest 2pm and close for the day. If I meet my target before 10am sef I will close.

I really need to work on my health, driving is draining.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Yes, 5.30am/6am. The plan is to work between that time till latest 2pm and close for the day. If I meet my target before 10am sef I will close.

Lazy drivers everywhere, what's your target?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
chucsmoore:
A typical Car owner who want to use this thread as a yardstick and parameters to judge the performance of his drivers. I am very sure if we start posting our earnings then you will know your employees are under performing. grin

Am telling you the guy na tortoise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Lazy drivers everywhere, what's your target?
grin
grin Mi o le waku
4/5k for me, 2k for next day fuel.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin Mi o le waku
same target here, health is wealth

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bro , we work alike ooo... although I put in more efforts weekends , I guess the car is yours , I go like add you for WhatsApp pls

Babadee1900:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Same, next day fuel na 3k, 4-5 k for me after commission
So in all like 7/8k

Some good days I’m sure you make it before 10 sef , I love that feeling

Babadee1900:
grin Mi o le waku

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
knytred:
Same, next day fuel na 3k, 4-5 k for me after commission
So in all like 7/8k

Some good days I’m sure you make it before 10 sef , I love that feeling

Good feeling bro shocked

knytred:
Bro , we work alike ooo... although I put in more efforts weekends , I guess the car is yours , I go like add you for WhatsApp pls

I work my ass of on weekends, no joke. Yes, car is mine.
Sent you PM

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
I think I replied , I don’t know how this pm works , if you don’t get it I will send my email addy

Babadee1900:
Good feeling bro shocked

I work my ass of on weekends, no joke. Yes, car is mine.
Sent you PM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:

Bro, this is very very important.
I remember when my Mondeo was dealing with me and i had enough of it, so i decided to travel to home for a month to clear my head and relax .
Baba, when i came back , my neighbours con dey compliment my overall wellbeing, even my brother Chillex sef shock. The babe wey i dey try scope for my area that time wey dey do yanga sef wan come gum body. grin
I hope Mr Jpworld dey advise his drivers to take few days off to look after themselves.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I remember when my Ford Mondeo was dealing with me and i had enough of it, so i decided to travel to ijebu for a month to clear my head and relax .
Baba, when i came back , my neighbours con dey compliment my overall wellbeing, even my brother Chillex sef shock. The babe wey i dey try scope for my area that time wey dey do yanga sef wan come gum body. grin
I hope Mr Jpworld dey advise his drivers to take few days off to look after themselves.
Enh! Don't say!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
jpworld:

I know most of you are doing much much better.

But proof it, then earn extra 10k weekly.
You that cannot remove just 2k weekly and collect 25k from your so called drivers, you want to be giving strangers 10k weekly. I hear

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
dru23:

Bro I love your motivation and the encouragement... you have motivated me even more and others too .. Plz kindly blur pictures of your driver ... let's give privacy ......thank you
Somebody is preparing to increase rent grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
eyinola:
same target here, health is wealth
I tell you, otherwise u go just injure yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I remember when my Ford Mondeo was dealing with me and i had enough of it, so i decided to travel to ijebu for a month to clear my head and relax .
Good Health can never be under rated. Recently people have been complaining about my look and how lean I’ve been become. Recall that fews week ago I did a vehicle delivery for my friend in Abeokuta, when he saw he me, first thing he asked me was ‘guy shey you sick’? I had to cancel my plan of stopping at my moms place before coming back to Lagos. That woman will ground me grin

Two weeks ago that’s how I jam my mama for my sister’s place grin ....you know the rest.

Errm how far the babe matter, you don light am? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
deedee44:

You that cannot remove just 2k weekly and collect 25k from your so called drivers, you want to be giving strangers 10k weekly. I hear

27k rental is strictly business.

Access bank can donate 1billion naira to government for covid19. But some people working in access bank, doesn't earn more than 50k.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
jpworld:

27k rental is strictly business.

Access bank can donate 1billion naira to government for covid19. But some people working in access bank, doesn't earn more than 50k.
They're looking for something back from government, all na business sense. So back to dashing 10k weekly to strangers here, what do you plan to get in return?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
deedee44:

Somebody is preparing to increase rent grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Its only in Nigeria that foools will engage in fraud and come online to discuss it.

Inferiority complex coupled with poverty syndrome has really eaten deep into the brain cranial vortex of most drivers on this thread.

Thats the reason why someone will drive around Lagos like a mad man without a mission a life, make peanuts while passing through hell on Lagos roads and then come online to flaunt the peanuts he made as if he is one commando. O Yes... What you are making is peanuts.

Don't flare up yet. Go to LinkedIn and see what small boys you are far older than are achieving with their lives. You will see a small boy of 20 years taking home 10 million per annum as a software developer with Qiuckteller or Paystack and will not come online to post his earnings. You will only know his earnings from company website and tax forms.

But a driver that earns less than 10 dollars daily as net on bolt will not let people hear word. embarassed embarassed

Same mentally rettarded drivers will come online to discuss how they are outsmarting bolt to beat "The Hours". Same thing the morrons think they just discovered is a format veterans in this racket have used as far back as 2016 to survive and earn more. Yet... None came online to discuss it. But just imagine what kids now come online to do.

If Bolt should wake up tomorrow and say that the hours will now be "during active trips" and no longer "idle online" hours, same nematodes will start screaming "Slave Master Slave Master Slave Master".

Intead of learning and taking corrections, the really Belligerent and Bellicose ones among them will soon open their stinking pugnacious bucal cavity and vituperate a plethora of disgusting vocal vermins.

This was same way Hushpuppi was engaging in fraud and had the effonterry to flaunt it online.

O Ye Black Man... When will thou have sense?

Yes call it peanuts, slave master thing etc software developer earning 10m naira per year ..... The point I want to make is that if the driver themselves are willing to sacrifice and work harder , they can be car owners from 1 car to as many as they can manage.. Or better yet they can become big entrepreneur with the business..

After all few years back we had a name ogunvick that was buying Peugeot cars and managing it for people. He had more than 10 cars ..But due to some factors he couldn't manage it well, that story alone na long story to explain.... So 10million naira per year and more could be made in this business if you really put in the work .. There is not much difference between luxury bus owners to Uber partners .. It is a transport business, just that 1 comes with higher risk and reward .. As a matter of fact a luxury bus owner will likely do well managing uber cars....

Now you might say that how can a driver afford his own car to be able to become a partner or make more than the guy that makes 10million per year .. My answer is you have to start somewhere.. Most successful people only get about 4hrs of sleep per day .. You have to put in the work and strike while the pot is hot....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Where are you all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
dru23:

10million naira per year and more could be made in this business if you really put in the work ..

.. Most successful people only get about 4hrs of sleep per day .. You have to put in the work and strike while the pot is hot....
You've been in this business for years, are you not really putting in the work? Cuz I know you're not making close to 10 million naira per year.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
deedee44:

You've been in this business for years, are you not really putting in the work? Cuz I know you're not making close to 10 million naira per year.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
deedee44:

Now to investors out there or to anyone.... Look for passive income or something that brings you daily cash ..cash is king... transportation is 1 of those business, but dont put all your eggs in 1 basket .. Spread your risk around......

Without fully going into details, the information I give here is free, most business man will not give such .. When it comes to uber business , my advice for investors is buy not more than 5cars .. Make sure it is Civic 03 to 05 .. Look for a mechanic that specialize on Honda cars .. And take your time hiring drivers.. There are more bad drivers than good ones ...but out of 100 bad drivers at least you should be able to find at least 10 good and dedicated ones , be hands on with the business and invest your money in other area ..

The fact is if one of my business is slow ,uber business comes in handy ....transportation business is not easy at all , if companies like God is Good, above all transport , etc can be in a much tougher business terrain for years , ,I don't see why you can't manage uber business with 3 or fewer cars

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
kingsoluv4real:
The Last Uber Driver who drove me said that Uber will soon upgrade Car Requirements to 2016 in Nigeria.
He said he has recently registered a 2018 car in preparation for this.
Pleae House, is this true?
Check the word "untrue" you will also find the word "true" in it, same also you will find the word "possible" in "impossible".

Over these few weeks I could deduce some facts and information with happenings in the ehailing world. In a nutshell, and to me, nothing like impossibilities in life. Who would have thought the world would experience a global lockdown to a pandemic despite the level of technology and science?

It's only a person who is clouded in h/h mind that will think the word "change" is not constant or impossible.

When Fashola was Gov. of Lagos State with his believe of a good ecosystem, fighting climate change he tried to push out old vehicles outta Lagos State and after then I think importation of some years of car started.

Moove Africa is gradually creating serious wave in the ehailing market, with the kind of partnership entered with UBER anything is possible in the nearest future.

But for the now, let's just keep our fingers cross believing everything works in our favour.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Good Health can never be under rated. Recently people have been complaining about my look and how lean I’ve been become. Recall that fews week ago I did a vehicle delivery for my friend in Abeokuta, when he saw he me, first thing he asked me was ‘guy shey you sick’? I had to cancel my plan of stopping at my moms place before coming back to Lagos. That woman will ground me grin

Two weeks ago that’s how I jam my mama for my sister’s place grin ....you know the rest.

Errm how far the babe matter, you don light am? grin
The tiredness is even showing in your writeup.gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin Mi o le waku

That is basically the same target I set for myself. But most times once I see double of fuel money I'm okay.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hustling from sunrise to sunset does not guarantee not lacking, stacking hours by grinding is not a recipe for success. So pls drivers on board chill a little and move again.

Like I always say; Hustling don't kill people, Stress kill people.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m), donbrowser(m), Doris4ever(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.