Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4840086 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brethren someone ask me to come pick her at dangote refinery between 9&10am, drop her at the airport tomorrow.
I wasn't meant to work this period but I didn't mind, thank God i decide to ask how much she is willing to pay.
She kept quiet and said how much I want to collect I said 10k, she started shouting and asked me if I think she is a foreigner.
Is 10k too much?
I even asked how much she want to pay she didn't say.
Anyways me no send, the day I took her on app to that place from lekki it read 6k plus because we had a stop.
I know one suffer head driver used to collect peanut from her , maybe that's why she think 10k is much.
I have done pan African University to airport for 12k, so I name my price if you are comfortable we roll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pilots
I get Samsung galaxy A30s for sale, very clean and working perfectly.

Quote me if you're interested...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Good Health can never be under rated. Recently people have been complaining about my look and how lean I’ve been become. Recall that fews week ago I did a vehicle delivery for my friend in Abeokuta, when he saw he me, first thing he asked me was ‘guy shey you sick’? I had to cancel my plan of stopping at my moms place before coming back to Lagos. That woman will ground me grin

Two weeks ago that’s how I jam my mama for my sister’s place grin ....you know the rest.

Errm how far the babe matter, you don light am? grin
A Gentleman doesn't kiss and tell bro wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Enh! Don't say!

grin grin Jpworld fit be your lost long brother make you no know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babadee1900:
Good Health can never be under rated. Recently people have been complaining about my look and how lean I’ve been become. Recall that fews week ago I did a vehicle delivery for my friend in Abeokuta, when he saw he me, first thing he asked me was ‘guy shey you sick’? I had to cancel my plan of stopping at my moms place before coming back to Lagos. That woman will ground me grin

Two weeks ago that’s how I jam my mama for my sister’s place grin ....you know the rest.

Errm how far the babe matter, you don light am? grin

Samething when person is broke.. School fees, hunger, accommodation issue , woman no go look your side, if you happen to be married , wife no go respect, children school fees go dey ur mind, suicide thoughts sets in ,depression etc... So in this case na to choose your poison,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots

I think you are in the wrong section o..nobody flies plane for here ,you might to try the aviation forum

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots

how much?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Did I just swap my 2011 Nissan Sunny for a 2016 Toyota Corolla?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoZhPR3C_Lg

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 2:56am On Sep 01, 2020
emmancecute:
how much?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:02am On Sep 01, 2020
dru23:

Samething when person is broke.. School fees, hunger, accommodation issue , woman no go look your side, if you happen to be married , wife no go respect, children school fees go dey ur mind, suicide thoughts sets in ,depression etc... So in this case na to choose your poison,

Boss he's not a partner driver, and what he's saying is so right, driving drains mentally... I'm not saying one shouldn't work hard, but it's necessary to watch your health, especially with the kind of traffic we have lately. I only drove 4 days last week and still achieve sometin reasonable, I think that's enough for me. It's kind of crazy I may go 6 days dis week, these people keep enticing me with bonus, what can a man do? The bonus don't come everyday grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2020
pope191:

Boss he's not a partner driver, and what he's saying is so right, driving drains mentally... I'm not saying one shouldn't work hard, but it's necessary to watch your health, especially with the kind of traffic we have lately. I only drove 4 days last week and still achieve sometin reasonable, I think that's enough for me. It's kind of crazy I may go 6 days dis week, these people keep enticing me with bonus, what can a man do? The bonus don't come everyday grin

Person no fit joke in peace again grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:44am On Sep 01, 2020
dru23:

Person no fit joke in peace again grin

If I hear grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

A Gentleman doesn't kiss and tell bro wink
Issokay wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2020
Gentlelife50:
Brethren someone ask me to come pick her at dangote refinery between 9&10am, drop her at the airport tomorrow.
I wasn't meant to work this period but I didn't mind, thank God i decide to ask how much she is willing to pay.
She kept quiet and said how much I want to collect I said 10k, she started shouting and asked me if I think she is a foreigner.
Is 10k too much?
I even asked how much she want to pay she didn't say.
Anyways me no send, the day I took her on app to that place from lekki it read 6k plus because we had a stop.
I know one suffer head driver used to collect peanut from her , maybe that's why she think 10k is much.
I have done pan African University to airport for 12k, so I name my price if you are comfortable we roll.
10k is a fair price. There’s every possibility of you blowing empty to go pick her, spend so much time in traffic due to the time of the trip. I will not do it for anything less than 10k, no be by force.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2020
dru23:

You are right but all these doesn’t take away the fact that health is wealth. In order to fight poverty, one needs a sound health to face it. There’s difference between working hard and working smart. I don’t have to spend the whole day on the road chasing imaginary money. If I want to spend 6 hours working, I know how to make the best of it.

I am not the patient type to seat and wait for request, I’m always on the hunt for it.

If I was married with kids, I will cut my coat according to my size, work-family-health; balance must they.......but e sure for say they will enjoy the best life.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Good morning, please what’s the best route to sango ota toll gate?

I have tried looking for the post that directed on how to move but I can’t find it. This movement is urgent ���
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Babadee1900:
10k is a fair price. There’s every possibility of you blowing empty to go pick her, spend so much time in traffic due to the time of the trip. I will not do it for anything less than 10k, no be by force.
Thank you, my heart is strengthened the more. 10k or nothing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gogettaz: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Calm down bro
Those are actually sensitive, that you still have your account is because Bolt developers have other things to worry about.
In fact, I don't know you, I don't know your name but let Bolt give me access to their data; I will find you and I may BLOCK you.
Olayetan:

You guys will just carry phone and type anything that comes to your hands.

Pls what sensitive confidential have i disclosed here, is my name on bolt disclosed?

Is my number attached to bolt disclosed?

Can you tell me how I'm risking my account for any possible block....

Una go just come here and be misusing the 'Sensitive' word as if you are the only sensible person while others reasons with their hands....

FYI, bolt themself knows the hours asked to be spent online is much, you will only kill yourself with work if you stay online to get request while they care less if you breakdown through the over work.

& you didn't inflate any fare, you never cheated any customer, you only stayed online by giving yourself a fake request which you didn't even embark on do they ain't that dumb to flag that as fraud or whatever.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Beng1234:
Good morning, please what’s the best route to sango ota toll gate?

I have tried looking for the post that directed on how to move but I can’t find it. This movement is urgent ���

Put ekoro /command road on the Gmap. It will lead you. From there ask for sango ota route. Don't use d expressway o.

When you get to Abule egba bustop.

You must make a u turn @ Access bank before Ahmaddiyah.

Don't use the sango Abeokuta expressway.!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Babadee1900:
You are right but all these doesn’t take away the fact that health is wealth. In order to fight poverty, one needs a sound health to face it. There’s difference between working hard and working smart. I don’t have to spend the whole day on the road chasing imaginary money. If I want to spend 6 hours working, I know how to make the best of it.

I am not the patient type to seat and wait for request, I’m always on the hunt for it.

If I was married with kids, I will cut my coat according to my size, work-family-health; balance must they.......but e sure for say they will enjoy the best life.
i don't hv patient at all waiting at a spot for request because i will be looking at my time grin, if i am on the island my target is to face mainland by 2/3pm because by 5/6pm local man must be at home chilling ;Dand once i am seen 10K+ on my dash board i feel relax, i know minus 2k for both , minus 3K fuel 5K for me and anything that comes after that is like a bonus to me

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg for indriver if you reach the rider and you don’t want to go again , should you select cancel or end trip option to avoid been penalized?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2020
eyinola:
i don't hv patient at all waiting at a spot for request because i will be looking at my time grin, if i am on the island my target is to face mainland by 2/3pm because by 5/6pm local man must be at home chilling ;Dand once i am seen 10K+ on my dash board i feel relax, i know minus 2k for both , minus 3K fuel 5K for me and anything that comes after that is like a bonus to me
Way to go bro.. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2020
knytred:
Abeg for indriver if you reach the rider and you don’t want to go again , should you select cancel or end trip option to avoid been penalized?
Cancel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2020
northbird:

Put ekoro /command road on the Gmap. It will lead you. From there ask for sango ota route. Don't use d expressway o.

Ikola road?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2020
knytred:

Just click the cancel button...top left. From the options, click false order.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks

Crvrider:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2020
I saw two options 1st is rider didn’t show and second is something like I don’t want to serve the rider

Crvrider:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2020
northbird:

God bless u! Road was smoother than lekki express.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Beng1234:

God bless u! Road was smoother than lekki express.

WA gbayi grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2020
I'll b lying if I say my heart is not beating fast grin it is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: risingstarrr, Jakpajohnss(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.