Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804520 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blinking44:
I have a Toks 2006 matrix i want to give out on Hire purchase. everything in good condition.

I am interested. how do I contact tou
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
izzou:

Put it on HP. It's difficult to track earnings in this system

Also, remember that they have off peak periods... Because of the limited market days in Lagos

Lastly, go and pack springs under oh... Because dem go use load kill the bus
Thanks for responding.
The reason I don’t want to do hp is that the bus will also be serving me. Cause it would be expensive to transport my equipments when I have a job.
I Dey reason to collabo with person wey get warehouse so getting jobs would be easier.
I also have someone who can follow the bus to anywhere(as per bus boy).
I just want to know if it is weekly payment or on percentage? Or will I place driver on salary?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Blinking44:
I have a Toks 2006 matrix i want to give out on Hire purchase. everything in good condition.
can we discuss 07031266481
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
chillex8:

Have you verified if it's valid by dialing *554*38#?

It's saying service not available .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
confusedworld17:
I have never picked any rider from local airport, just drop off and face GRA.
I like pick up from the international wing. Well organized and simple. Drop off at the top, pick up under.
Not the chaos they usually have at the local wing where drop off and pick up are so close.
There was this back to back trip I did. I got this request from badore to international airpot, after dropping rider, I decided to go make a uturn at nahco and then join the light traffic at the drop off zone just to see if request go enter. Lo and behold, request enter, another long trip to chevron.

Female Rider : Where are you ?
Me : I'm on top of you.
Female rider : You said what ?
Me : I... I wanted to say that I'm at the top... where... where they drop off passengers.
I turn to stammerer by fire by force for saying " I'm on top of you. "
Me and rider no talk till I drop her at her destination.

grin grin anytime rider just beep and ask where r u? I'll reply with and who r u... that word use to hit them in a tight place

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Hello house.....is HONDA CIVIC 2005 good for this job??
Hows the fuel consumption and maintenance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2020
confusedworld17:
I have never picked any rider from local airport, just drop off and face GRA.
I like pick up from the international wing. Well organized and simple. Drop off at the top, pick up under.
Not the chaos they usually have at the local wing where drop off and pick up are so close.
There was this back to back trip I did. I got this request from badore to international airpot, after dropping rider, I decided to go make a uturn at nahco and then join the light traffic at the drop off zone just to see if request go enter. Lo and behold, request enter, another long trip to chevron.

Me : I... I wanted to say that I'm at the top... where... where they drop off passengers.

Why you self go climb her without her consent?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Crvrider:

Why you self go climb her without her consent?

Weytin be this one again grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2020
northbird:
Brethren,

Pls watch out around Oniru road .

D road coming from Ligali ayorinde ( not sure of d name) connecting four points..

Before now, the road had a turn left option to link back to lekki epe expressway.

Right now, there is a no left turn sign there... Watch out, lastma guys lurk around innocently waiting grin

Don't make a u turn on the road beside four points also. Just follow d road.

Those roads around four points hotel are now one ways

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blinking44: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Godstime234:

I am interested. how do I contact tou

Send an E-mail message to me,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Beng1234:

Thanks for responding.
The reason I don’t want to do hp is that the bus will also be serving me. Cause it would be expensive to transport my equipments when I have a job.
I Dey reason to collabo with person wey get warehouse so getting jobs would be easier.
I just want to know if it is weekly payment or on percentage? Or will I place driver on salary?

My advice to you is:
If you want to eat your cake, eat it
If you want to have your cake, have it

The haulage business is more profitable albeit unpredictable. You can stay two days without carrying anything. The same way you can net 80k in one day

I hope you make the right decision

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning all, from wat I observed yesterday day though fuel price was increased but seems d litre gauge have also been reduced by dis fuel station.

The best is to always buy full tank so 1 can know hw many litre dy motor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Slickleo:
Good morning all, from wat I observed yesterday day though fuel price was increased but seems d litre gauge have also been reduced by dis fuel station.

The best is to always buy full tank so 1 can know hw many litre dy motor

I observe same tin too, I used to use 3k daily and 2 or 2k5 every other day... now, I've up to 3k5 and that rate my fuel drop, I may discover crude soon

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sooperrescue(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2020
BoboKush:

Boss for corolla 08 which oil will you recommend
synthetic which brand is okay to get
And hope it can be easy seen
How many miles before oil change

And for the normal oil which one will u recommend
There is someone selling Royal purple engine oil, he is here on Nairaland. it's a 5w30 API Sl. It is the best deal for Toyota 5w30 cars. Mobilxhp is now API SN which means it can also work with your car if you service it every 3000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. You can also get Motul energy 8100 API Sl 5w30 and your best bet is buying from established dealers and not those brief case dealers selling Motul. Using a synthetic oil will last for 6 months and your engine will perform very well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sooperrescue(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Weightless:

Is it synthetic or mineral, Where can it be gotten, want to try it ou if it is worth it
all synthetic. The royal purple engine oil is sold here on Nairaland, Infinity tyres are selling Motul energy. Lubrex is sold here also but their office is at Oba akran at Auto clinik.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2020
confusedworld17:

Confused world indeed. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2020
izzou:

During my days, I never entered the car park to wait for any rider, unless it's an offline trip I had planned

If na MM1, depending on where I'm coming from, I could chill on Medical road, or enter Forte Oil, till I'm sure the rider is positioned

If na MM2, that one no hard grin. Keep going out and coming in till the rider don position

If na MMIA, that one no hard too...Keep U-turning till rider shows

I was on Bolt then, and you know how their riders can be..Dem never even behave well finish, or pay complete, na to come bear the Car park cost angry
Exactly my tactics too, and when picking rider my gear is always in D and my eyes on every available mirrors grin. Any foul movement I zoom before I think grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Ikorodu road inwards ojota is blocked Pam Pam.
Over 2hours and counting. Am still here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
toomush:

I have a friend, he loves the airport grin when time for arrivals of planes, he goes there and set destination(long trips) cheesy
grin Nitigriti the Guru of Airport trips.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
chillex8:
Ikorodu road inwards ojota is blocked Pam Pam.
Over 2hours and counting. Am still here.

The Lord is your strength, You're doing well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
sooperrescue:

There is someone selling Royal purple engine oil, he is here on Nairaland. it's a 5w30 API Sl. It is the best deal for Toyota 5w30 cars. Mobilxhp is now API SN which means it can also work with your car if you service it every 3000 miles or 3 months whichever comes first. You can also get Motul energy 8100 API Sl 5w30 and your best bet is buying from established dealers and not those brief case dealers selling Motul. Using a synthetic oil will last for 6 months and your engine will perform very well.

Thanks for the update..... I want something I can easily get and not too expensive... I will prefer synthetic oil too

What abt hardex synthetic oil
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
As a driver and also a partner my humble advise to all is to just go home or park somewhere. Today's work is cancelled.

Dont be tempted to work in this flood, how much can you make today? That you will go and spend double at the mechanic.

Let's be smart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good noon Nairalanders, I uploaded a vehicle docs to my bolt account, below is what's telling me, please what can I do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
radautoworks:
I hope they've been treating you guys well at the shop and no one had a problem getting their free diagnosis?
I need to let u know madam Radu that your people insist on collecting 2k plus VAT even after showing them I have appoint from u(nairaland). They actually wanted to make me pay 8k non refundable if am not fixing the issue but discounted if am fixing. I had to stand my ground and the lady don't even know jack. The guys at the receptions don't know what they are doing and don't know what scanning entails after asking about the scan. At least there is need to be technical person attending to customers too. The experience was not good. Don't let me use bad word. I know u may not be aware of this, don't let them put ur integrity to doubt.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
mrjaydee:
As a driver and also a partner my humble advise to all is to just go home or park somewhere. Today's work is cancelled.

Dont be tempted to work in this flood, how much can you make today? That you will go and spend double at the mechanic.

Let's be smart.

Exactly my brother, it's not worth it. I just ended a trip from kunsenla to ojudu. I dey stay ogba oooh. But I go wait make this rain clear before making any move

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
nwizu042:

Wait, bike? Like an actual ‘okada’?
On Uber /bolt thread?
Chai, we don suffer o... grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
jclave22:
lol.. na person wey carry grass goat dey follow.

This is my new uber ride... Request me for the goat and grass trips.
gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
fdmskincare:

Please house do I need to go to uber's office,I dont know what else to do,please.
My man na only Maryland mall can settle your matter. Go there asap6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beng1234:

Thanks for responding.
Bros the only way you can use your private car conveniently for both family runs, personal business and transportation earnings is you drive it yourself and park it when ever you don't have any appointment.

Give it to those crazy danfo drivers and die of complains from them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
@aunt radu; @gazzuzz, the bolded, copied from a site, best describes my ordeal:

the misfire is only at idle, under no load, and disappears when i press the gas pedal. So to keep the engine alive, l need to constantly keep throttling. However, to prevent this my mech has had to raise the rpm

@the bolded has also been suggested as a probable cause:
Or, the better approach, is to test the resistance on the injectors to make sure it's not an internal electrical failure

Also got a code reading from the bolded:
Do you have other codes, especially for engine management sensors like MAP/MAF/TPS/EGR?

Below is the solution the site proffered:
the most common issue on older cars is a vacuum leak (or dirty throttle body / idle air control valve). Best first step: clean the throttle body and IAC.

Your input is highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.