Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727701 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Wow!! Really? Please, abeg, ejor bikonu help me explain how u take do am because I've a target of doing just half that amount daily for atleast 5day a week from now till year ends. If you think it doable kindly avail me on what to do in achieving it.

N100k weekly after fueling and commission.
You will kill your self and the car. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Aftwr sending me text yesterday, moove just called me to come pick up 2016 Corolla to drive.

Seems these guys want to aggressively take over ehailing company for uber with their 2016 model cars.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Babadee1900:

And still not achieve it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
donfortune48:

I'll like to challenge you to prove the bolded as true.

Post the trip details of the trips you had when it was #900 and the ones you had recently that is #1200.

Uber and Bolt usually send trip details to your mail after every trip and there, you'll see the charges per kilometer and per minute for that particular trip.

Bros die that challenge, die it! I've asked him that like 3 weeks ago but he couldn't provide any proof that he actually went on such trips either b4 or recently like he claimed. So lets allow him to keep spreading fake news sooner of later efcc will catch up with him on that.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros die that challenge, die it! I've asked him that like 3 weeks ago but he couldn't provide any proof that he actually went on such trips either b4 or recently like he claimed. So lets allow him to keep spreading fake news sooner of later efcc will catch up with him on that.

I actually want him to see that it's cheaper now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
donfortune48:

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
donfortune48:

Jesu!! Abeg oh make I respect myself ooh my children never know me finish. grin

donfortune48:

Really?!! So all those earning by JP na audiogrin!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Babadee1900:

And the owner of the car grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Wow!! Really? Please, abeg, ejor bikonu help me explain how u take do am because I've a target of doing just half that amount daily for atleast 5day a week from now till year ends. If you think it doable kindly avail me on what to do in achieving it.

N100k weekly after fueling and commission.

December things bro. 40k in a day for now is not feasible. Last year December was when I made such amount. grin. That week I made close to 200k

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Moove drivers. Why are you always frowning cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
chillex8:
lol....I noticed that too !

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guys, Please does bolt autogenuis centers open on Saturdays? I plan to do my inspection on Saturday, if yes, when is there closing time please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
chillex8:

I think I dey miss interpret that face gesture the last time i was ordering one.... like say i force am carry me....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bimbuk: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please what's the better option for uber/ Bolt Toyota corolla 05/ 06 or Toyota Camry 04/ 05. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vitalurch: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please guys. I need someone to help direct me on this e-hailing business. Most people i contct do not have time to explain in details. Please i am willing to pay for it. Any guy around lekki should please help. i need directions on how to go about the whole processes before i pay for a honda civic I'm about to get. Please!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vitalurch:
Please guys. I need someone to help direct me on this e-hailing business. Most people i contct do not have time to explain in details. Please i am willing to pay for it. Any guy around lekki should please help. i need directions on how to go about the whole processes before i pay for a honda civic I'm about to get. Please!!!

Ask your questions here, and i will answer them for you, for free

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vitalurch:

Is not rock science. If u read from here and Google some of it, it will help. If u want to know if Civic is good for the business, ask Dru, his the man for that question.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
peeps4u:
Aftwr sending me text yesterday, moove just called me to come pick up 2016 Corolla to drive.

Seems these guys want to aggressively take over ehailing company for uber with their 2016 model cars.

I actually attended to their drive test and signup after several calls from them. Submitted my guarantor's form same day with BVN. The lady that was supposed to verify my guarantor's bvn delayed the process for 1 week for reason best known to her but by the time.e they called for me to come for the training proper I'd already gotten a better offer.

I haven't got a call again from them again.

But I see more of their cars around these days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Angryigbodon hasn't commented for a while.... Hope all is well? Make una check on him.

Wow! I just did and discovered he was banned from commenting on Uber thread.
We dey miss u o. Do come back.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok guys I want to ask this question. On Monday, I was at lekki and set destination to Berger, got omole estate wink we began the journey and I checked g map and gmap told me to go through Broad street (marina) as it is 22mins faster than Osbourne. Lo and behold, I took Broad street, before I knew it I found myself inside balogun shocked Google will tell me to turn left to a street that's not motorable or overtaken by market ppl.
We later spent almost 3hrs before reconnecting to 3mb via Adele adeniji.
Yesterday, I set destination to Berger, got ogba from lekki 1. Decided to face normal ikoyi to 3mb. Still spent 3hrs on Osbourn Rd alone. N:b the 2 riders weren't happy with the journey, thinking I intentionally drove them to traffic prone roads. So my question is, since this 3mb repair is on, how do you go to the mainland from the island from 5pm without offending your riders?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
1daboi:
Ok guys I want to ask this question. On Monday, I was at lekki and set destination to Berger, got omole estate wink we began the journey and I checked g map and gmap told me to go through Broad street (marina) as it is 22mins faster than Osbourne. Lo and behold, I took Broad street, before I knew it I found myself inside balogun shocked Google will tell me to turn left to a street that's not motorable or overtaken by market ppl.
We later spent almost 3hrs before reconnecting to 3mb via Adele adeniji.
Yesterday, I set destination to Berger, got ogba from lekki 1. Decided to face normal ikoyi to 3mb. Still spent 3hrs on Osbourn Rd alone. N:b the 2 riders weren't happy with the journey, thinking I intentionally drove them to traffic prone roads. So my question is, since this 3mb repair is on, how do you go to the island from 5pm without offending your riders?

Just ask them for their routes

If they say " follow the map", then it's not your fault if it goes South.

Just let them be in control, so they won't cry on your shoulders when it happens

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Romans 9:15

"I will bless whom I will bless and I will curse whom I will curse. It is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth. But of God that showeth mercy."

Honestly when God is on your case, everywhere will be stew and soft. I woke up today not knowing how my day will look like. But God had major plans for me today. 6 very super long trips. I have not seen a thing like this before since 4 years on this hustle.

From Ogba to Chevron, Chevron to International Airport, Ajao Estate to Lekki, Lekki to Abule Egba, Abule Egba to Lekky County homes and Lekky County homes to Opic estate Isheri. It can only be the most high living God.

My Farm manager also called me today to say that my fishes are laying eggs at random. Christmas will be very hot. Help me and praise the name of God.

Honestly, I am more focused now on paper chase and pursuit of everlasting success. To Each His Own. I don't know the plans of other people for life. I only know my own. I have a target to make at least 1 million every day. If GIG can do it through transport and Logistics, why can't I? Or is it not the same transportation am gaining the experience about?

At the right time, everywhere will be stew and the whole world will celebrate me.

In real life, Children throw stones at trees that bear fruits. If you know you are a tree and children don't throw stones at you, then you are barren.

Bump
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Romans Nine Fifteen

"I will bless whom I will bless and I will curse whom I will curse. It is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth. But of God that showeth mercy."

Honestly when God is on your case, everywhere will be stew and soft. I woke up today not knowing how my day will look like. But God had major plans for me today. 6 very super long trips. I have not seen a thing like this before since 4 years on this hustle.

From Ogba to Chevron, Chevron to International Airport, Ajao Estate to Lekki, Lekki to Abule Egba, Abule Egba to Lekky County homes and Lekky County homes to Opic estate Isheri. It can only be the most high living God.

My Farm manager also called me today to say that my fishes are laying eggs at random. Christmas will be very hot. Help me and praise the name of God.

Honestly, I am more focused now on paper chase and pursuit of everlasting success. To Each His Own. I don't know the plans of other people for life. I only know my own. I have a target to make at least 1 million every day. If GIG can do it through transport and Logistics, why can't I? Or is it not the same transportation am gaining the experience about?

At the right time, everywhere will be stew and the whole world will celebrate me.

In real life, Children throw stones at trees that bear fruits. If you know you are a tree and children don't throw stones at you, then you are barren and dead.

So dear Children, continue throwing stones. At the right time, I will send Olumo Rock your way.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls guys. Is the road connecting Sango to Abeokuta a bit motorable abeg?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Excel70: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
tojahh:

I've actually used both cars on ehailing... And I can say
Camry everyday (twice on Wednesday)

Dammn nigger

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cooladex:
Thanks
lmao that useless road. It gets better after Ifo though

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Excel70: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cooladex:
Thanks
It is a bit motorable some sections are bad while some are good . I will say 60percent for good 40percent for bad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Following ongoing engagements with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (F.A.A.N), we are happy to announce that a parking & pick up area has been allocated to Bolt at Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 1 (Old Domestic Airport).

From tomorrow, Friday 18th September 2020, drivers will gain access to the designated lots opposite the arrival wing of the airport, strictly for Bolt trips.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cooladex:
Thanks

Don't spoil your car. That place worst. Go through express. Nice road and even Shagamu to abeokuta is under contruction, nice road too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jide4lagos(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Good people, Corolla 05/06 or 2010. Which one should I go for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Good morning

I am currently Looking out for a partner to team up with on rental. I have an active ehailing account.. I reside around ojodu Berger. Kindly quote and reply if you have a deal or send a pm. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR, Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.