Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752649 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sorry ó bro. Hope na First block sha?
Babadee1900:
I am in sifia pains ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
mrjaydee:
Omo, I picked up this sweet babe in Lekki 1, her destination was LCC. From the phone conversation she was kinda Flirty.. me was like? Who be this one again?

Got to her PU.. Omo my mouth dropped, she too make sense in my mind I was like "keep it together" she wore this skimpy short skirt and she sat in front with me. I was on a short ripped Jean's too.. next thing... I will continue this story later.. Trip just enter grin
complete that trip fast and come back here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
dru23:

Just go for civic 03 to 05....
How much can one get tuks Honda Civic 05 now, best price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please how many days does it take BOLT to activate one after inspection and all? I thought is immediate after inspection and all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
mrjaydee:
Omo, I picked up this sweet babe in Lekki 1, her destination was LCC. From the phone conversation she was kinda Flirty.. me was like? Who be this one again?

Got to her PU.. Omo my mouth dropped, she too make sense in my mind I was like "keep it together" she wore this skimpy short skirt and she sat in front with me. I was on a short ripped Jean's too.. next thing... I will continue this story later.. Trip just enter grin

Modified. All thru the trip this babe just dey give me gist after gist. Got to a point we were talking dirty.. as in real dirty. End of the trip.

Rider: Thanks for the ride, I really enjoyed it
Me: Pleasure is all mine. Happy you enjoyed the ride.
Rider : I'm gonna save your number so you can ride me again.
Me: in my mind "ride you again ke?" Sure I'm just a call away.

My Distinguished OvenLighters geng.. we got one in the bag again grin

You must be way too handsome to be getting knacks signals like this grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vitalurch:
Please those that have used Honda civic should tell us the experience. Is it okay. A friend adviced me to go for 04 or 05 instead of the 08 i planned to buy. Should i take his advice. I saw corolla of 1m yesterday but with bad leg. Should i go for that inplace of civic? Please i need ur advice

I use 09 Civic, good reliable, strong and I just installed new set of Tyres to improve ground. D only thing that will make me compare 03-05 Civic to 07-10 Civic is price. All re reliable cars if maintained properly with recommended food.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
I am in sifia pains ooo

Boss sorry,e go beta.

Let me share small tips I use in accepting ride request on uberbolt.
Regardless of PU or destination I must accept ride request, even if it's a request I don't want to carry out I call rider informing him or her dat my car ba3 or car not starting Dy should request another driver, if rider refuse insist I should cancel I go ignore dem focus on the order app wen dem ready Dem go cancel.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crvrider:

First of, the car won't give you away as an uber driver, the way coro does. So the chances of you being harassed unnecessarily
is eliminated.

PARTS
The parts are fairly cheap and easily sourced. What you can't get in Ladipo, you most certainly will get it in Oyingbo. And of cause there is no short fall of mechanics!

In terms of handling the heat:
There's nothing a coro can do that this suv can't do better provided you have a mindset towards preventive maintenance rather than corrective maintenance. People complain of Honda and arm 'pulling', this is something I have never experienced since I've been driving the car for more than 18months...and trust me I've been to terrible terrains with this SUV. However, in terms of fuel consumption, if you plan your routes well you can get something decent if you start your day with 4k fuel.

One peculiar problem with the car is the CV joint. Do not compromise on this particular part. Always go for good tokumbo grade.

Thanks for this detailed information bro. A very close relative just recently acquired the vehicle for personal use though. I will share this post with her.

What is CV joint? Also, what type of oil should she use for good maintenance of the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
northbird:

3.2M is a tall order shocked shocked shocked

Find a car on rental first..

Test your grit on the hustle for like 4- 6 months before collecting a car on HP.

Making money on Uber in Lagos is beyond just driving and knowing Lagos....

There is a learning curve, you can't b a rookie and square up HP

You will be shocked with some preconceived notions about the job.

Rental first....

Damnnnn niggarrr, you are so on point. Take this advice dude, best advice I have come across in 2020. So professional. More whisky to your glass bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for this detailed information bro. A very close relative just recently acquired the vehicle for personal use though. I will share this post with her.

What is CV joint? Also, what type of oil should she use for good maintenance of the car?

That thing wey if e spoil, e go make the car get K leg

And the car no go fit move. Dem go need to repair am for that place

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crvrider:

First of, the car won't give you away as an uber driver, the way coro does. So the chances of you being harassed unnecessarily
is eliminated.

PARTS
The parts are fairly cheap and easily sourced. What you can't get in Ladipo, you most certainly will get it in Oyingbo. And of cause there is no short fall of mechanics!

In terms of handling the heat:
There's nothing a coro can do that this suv can't do better provided you have a mindset towards preventive maintenance rather than corrective maintenance. People complain of Honda and arm 'pulling', this is something I have never experienced since I've been driving the car for more than 18months...and trust me I've been to terrible terrains with this SUV. However, in terms of fuel consumption, if you plan your routes well you can get something decent if you start your day with 4k fuel.

One peculiar problem with the car is the CV joint. Do not compromise on this particular part. Always go for good tokumbo grade.

Thanks bro.

I would request for some trusted part sellers number in case need arises...thanks a million.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
davit:
Sorry ó bro. Hope na First block sha?
3rd I think
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
izzou:

That thing wey if e spoil, e go make the car get K leg

And the car no go fit move. Dem go need to repair am for that place

Oh! I dey see am well well for road ooo...but i hear sey e dey always ample signs before e happen. Na just folks wey dey ignore the signs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
3rd I think
Hmm. Let's hope they respond ọ. Hope you have uber account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Oh! I dey see am well well for road ooo...but i hear sey e dey always ample signs before e happen. Na just folks wey dey ignore the signs

Yeah

Just follow a good maintenance culture religiously.

I have a friend that changes his at a stipulated period, whether it gives him signs or not.

Some parts must not go bad completely before it is changed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
davit:

Hmm. Let's hope they respond ọ. Hope you have uber account?
No I don’t have an account with Uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
No I don’t have an account with Uber.

It's time you do

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
Bros stick with your tailoring job. This hustle will test you on all grounds, a time will come that you will feel like giving up.

Are you going to make a down payment? If you have a means of getting loan without an overbearing interest rate, gather your money and look for a good car within 500-600k and do the hustle at your conveniency.

There’s nothing wrong with you been new to the industry, as long as your driving is good and you are very smart, you should be fine.
All the best!
what he gets from that tailoring job is too poor 6K in a week that's 24K in a month cool..if he can do both part time it will be fine cos it won't be nice to leave the tailoring work totally

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
eyinola:
what he gets from that tailoring job is too poor 6K in a week that's 24K in a month cool..if he can do both part time it will be fine cos it won't be nice to leave the tailoring work totally

A driver on rental will do part time?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Got a ride from dideolu estate to idimu. This female rider was coming from a guy’s place. Infact, they hugged before entering my car (Wetin concern me). As she got in, she started gist immediately. Trip lasted for about 2 hours. No music, just gist. Trip ended 3400, she gave me 4k and said I should keep the change. She called me hours after to inform me that she would save my number............. cut long stories short

Guess who is preparing dinner in my kitchen tonight? My rider �.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Beng1234:
Got a ride from dideolu estate to idimu. This female rider was coming from a guy’s place. Infact, they hugged before entering my car (Wetin concern me). As she got in, she started gist immediately. Trip lasted for about 2 hours. No music, just gist. Trip ended 3400, she gave me 4k and said I should keep the change. She called me hours after to inform me that she would save my number............. cut long stories short

Oven lighter geng

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Since the car is fresh off the oven(toks i mean) she could use the recommended 5w20. Mine is an old hog so I use Mobil semisynthetic 5w30.

Just google CV joint for better clarity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Beng1234:

Omo which kind thing be this? cheesy

Different entanglement stories for here sha smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Beng1234:

Its all good bro. But light that oven with care, you don't know where its been. Some oven change destiny.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crvrider:

Its all good bro. But light that oven with care, you don't know where its been. Some oven change destiny.
Make we play destiny changer for em, him prink go jst fall back.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrMan78:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache, step out of the car and walk like 5 feet while studying the direction of the gmap

And before you take a 5feet back your car don land for Lasma office at Sura/Alausa

gringringrin

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slickleo:

Make we play destiny changer for em, him prink go jst fall back.

We wish him well. Let's hope say this type na the type when go change him destiny for good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Beng1234:

Pope191 and Mrjayde tought you well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
donfortune48:

Pope191 and Mrjayde tought you well.

Admin shabi u see say I no join dem talk abt oven again, my hands r as white as snow... cos d last time I talk on dis matter, gbam! U knack me akpako

But admin come, what did I even say self? That's how u will go an mistakenly ban Elrufai one day, kasala go burst everywhere. Well, I just want to bring it to u r notice, be careful the way u ban ppl, dis ur software career wey u deh manage build, b4 deh turn em to low current for u

Agadi *2 - 100
Egg *3 - 100
Palm oil - 50

Tojahh how much u deh buy calabash again ? Las Las everything no total 360 naira. So admin to destroy destiny no deh cost o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
pope191:

Admin shabi u see say I no join dem talk abt oven again, my hands r as white as snow... cos d last time I talk on dis matter, gbam! U knack me akpako

But admin come, what did I even say self? That's how u will go an mistakenly ban Elrufai one day, kasala go burst everywhere. Well, I just want to bring it to u r notice, be careful the way u ban ppl, dis ur software career wey u deh manage build, b4 deh turn em to low current for u

Agadi *2 - 100
Egg *3 - 100
Palm oil - 50

Tojahh how much u deh buy calabash again ? Las Las everything no total 360 naira. So admin to destroy destiny no deh cost o

Gradually gradually, I don dey Sabi where you dey practice this your Supreme(Pope) position.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
PL who HV experience about this FG CNG for automobile
Heard it's in use in Benin city
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
I've said it before that whenever you leave your house and return, kneel down and thank God. The accident I saw on 3mb this night I no understand am, guess a dispatch guy was knocked down and his flesh was on the road, other cars were also involved and I saw one Coro too, probably one of us. Now on top small money case don enter the matter.

Thank God for life and.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.