Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772371 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
donfortune48:

Please explain sir.
my rider told me to pass thr yesterday i was surprised, but its 1K shaaa and they issue a receipt for it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
donfortune48:

Please explain sir.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
eyinola:
this rating of a thing , once i end trip the rating pops up with 5 star i just rate it like that 100% of my riders always get 5star because i don't even hv time to start waiting to rate so i click on it straight up, same thing when i am the rider too..I hv been on 5star on bolt till it drops to 4.97 last week and i hv never ask any rider to rate me 5 star before.......meanwhile u can actually pass tru ikoyi link bridge without E card cool

And pay 1k undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
toomush:

And pay 1k undecided
u get it grin..na 1K dabadayaaa grin grin..bro wait ooo na so uber dey pay, my balance is 27 naira and i just got alert of 27 naira from them now grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
chillex8:

answer grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
izzou:

I was surprised with his calculations grin

Lolzz.

He's right bro.

For Uber only.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
eyinola:
my rider told me to pass thr yesterday i was surprised, but its 1K shaaa and they issue a receipt for it

It's been there since inception of card only nah.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
eyinola:
this rating of a thing , once i end trip the rating pops up with 5 star i just rate it like that 100% of my riders always get 5star because i don't even hv time to start waiting to rate so i click on it straight up, same thing when i am the rider too..I hv been on 5star on bolt till it drops to 4.97 last week and i hv never ask any rider to rate me 5 star before.......[b]meanwhile u can actually pass tru ikoyi link bridge without E card[/b] cool

Do you mean with a default fee of 1k in cash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
eyinola:
u get it grin..na 1K dabadayaaa grin grin..bro wait ooo na so uber dey pay, my balance is 27 naira and i just got alert of 27 naira from them now grin grin

Lolzz.

They've paid me 13naira before.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Regarding the issue of Rider verification, I'd suggest that instead of all these strike being called and different platforms putting price regulation at the forefront, while sidelining the obvious reality of this hustle (Driver-Partner Safety), let there be a change in narrative for a set period of time.

A persistent and consistent agitation for this single issue, (Driver-Partner Safety through Rider Verification) should be the PRIORITY...

The means of verification should be thorough, probably similar to that which is required to open a bank account. (After all, it is the duty of the government to provide security for the LIVES and properties of Nigerians)

This should be the target between now and December, while creating enough awareness in different ways, especially through the Social Media.

Creating a Rider account is as easy as buying a sim or even getting a virtual number on the Internet to verify an OTP, that's all, you're in, and given access to a pool of drivers, with their lives endangered.

The Government, NUPDEP and all other different Drivers Union (With self proclaimed Excos), who's sole aim is to gather, (and probably squander enough money, through collection of Union dues and different licenses) should treat as URGENT AND IMPORTANT.

Cheers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is for InDriver drivers that say that the rider is being unfair by paying the agreed amount despite the traffic.

Did you not agree to do the ride for a denarius?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
odimbannamdi:
Just went past Abiola Garden now, enroute Oshodi. Another Corolla has been stopped by mean, hungry-looking policemen, just before the junction that negotiates into Ketu.

I had come very close to them before i realized i could take a pic. I just breezed past

These guys think every corolla is used for e-hailing. Egunje must drop las las.

I drive corolla as my personal car and sometimes use it for ehailing when I have the time.

How come I have never experienced this intimidation/harassment from any law enforcement agents, whether police, VIO, etc.

I think they look face before stopping the driver. Many personal owners of Corolla are out there so I don't see how police will be stopping any corolla arbitrarily, with the assumption that they are ehailing drivers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
toomush:

Exactly, I don't ask riders for 5 star, and I care less about it, I'm only concerned about my activity score. Tho my rating nah 4.90. just offer an excellent service and the rating will come

I took a lady(an air hostess) from abulegba to the airport. When I dropped her off, she thanked me for a peaceful and smooth ride. She was even asking me if I stay around her area.

What did u tell her?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
toomush:

Exactly, I don't ask riders for 5 star, and I care less about it, I'm only concerned about my activity score. Tho my rating nah 4.90. just offer an excellent service and the rating will come

I took a lady(an air hostess) from abulegba to the airport. When I dropped her off, she thanked me for a peaceful and smooth ride. She was even asking me if I stay around her area.

If I book this game finish and you never tell us this gist how e take end ehn?!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
tojahh:

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
pope191:

What did u tell her?

tojahh:

Birds of a feather.
Set Awon oven lighters geng.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
pope191:

What did u tell her?

Baba probably moves wt a clean ride n d interior is still cool n all that...

A lot of riders will lways want to get ur contact if ur ride is clean.

Ladies who don't know how to ask for ur contact wtout being misunderstood simply start by asking... Do you live around this area?

So for a guy, that's d cue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
donfortune48:

Birds of a feather.
Set Awon oven lighters geng.

Sometin most k*ll a man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
northbird:

Ladies who don't know how to ask for ur contact wtout being misunderstood simply start by asking... Do you live around this area?

Sure, cleanliness is next to godliness

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
toomush:

Come here and finish this gist.. so what did you tell her?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
northbird:

Be like I need to go renew my vehicle inspection report.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
pope191:

Admin shabi u see say I no join dem talk abt oven again, my hands r as white as snow... cos d last time I talk on dis matter, gbam! U knack me akpako

But admin come, what did I even say self? That's how u will go an mistakenly ban Elrufai one day, kasala go burst everywhere. Well, I just want to bring it to u r notice, be careful the way u ban ppl, dis ur software career wey u deh manage build, b4 deh turn em to low current for u

Agadi *2 - 100
Egg *3 - 100
Palm oil - 50

Tojahh how much u deh buy calabash again ? Las Las everything no total 360 naira. So admin to destroy destiny no deh cost o
But some monikers are free to post irrelivant posts yet the moderator leaves them unbanned.
I still dont understand why that your post will be misquoted, except the person behind the banning was high on warri weed to have knacked u such akpako. It was just a direct explaination to a good customer service but we jokingly turned it to a romantic thing. Anyway, we still dey observe sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello Guys! Please can I get a uber standard neat used corolla for 1m?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrHeff:

Very yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrHeff:

Why corolla that is unnecessarily expensive?

Get a good Honda and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Williams004:
Hello house,

Pls I'm having an issue with my Bolt driver's app. It takes me off every 5minelites and I have to put in my password to go back online always. I've updated the app and i use iphone 5plus but no changes yet. Any idea or solution?

Adjust phone settings. Allow Bolt-Uber app to draw over other apps. Meaning allow app to be always visible and running.

For Samsung its:

Apps -> Special Access -> Appear on top

Read this: https://screenoverlaydetected.com/draw-over-other-apps/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
ekehopp:

Finally came “positively full circle” today with my driver accounts.

Timeline below:

-24th May: Commenced online driver-partner registration on both Uber and Bolt. Vehicle inspection for both done a week later.
-24th June: Bolt activated my account

-17th July: Uber activated my account

As both offices are closed, had to follow up via email and Twitter for Bolt. And via Twitter and the Driver app (booking an in-person appointment; sending messages to support) for Uber.

Covid19 has been brutal. But i thank God for fortunate decisions I made earlier, and for the Ride-sharing industry.

The barriers are not erected!

@bolded
It seems it took them 1 month to activate your account. Why. I thought they activate it immediately or 24hrs after you unpload and submit all the documents needed with inspection report and quiz taken?
Why your a month? What delayed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
jaymejate:

@bolded
It seems it took them 1 month to activate your account. Why. I thought they activate it immediately or 24hrs after you unpload and submit all the documents needed with inspection report and quiz taken?
Why your a month? What delayed
That was Corona period. Just after end of full lockdown. Onboarding just restarted at the time after a long break.
It's much faster now on Bolt. Almost same day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
shollywendy1:

But some monikers are free to post irrelivant posts yet the moderator leaves them unbanned.
I still dont understand why that your post will be misquoted, except the person behind the banning was high on warri weed to have knacked u such akpako. It was just a direct explaination to a good customer service but we jokingly turned it to a romantic thing. Anyway, we still dey observe sha

It is well boss... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
chillex8:

There are some Uber drivers your 1 or 2 stars can't affect.
When you successfully complete over 5,000 trips you are immune to yeye ratings. It's an unwritten rule grin
I now understand the maths behind what you term "unwritten rule"

Bolt rating is based on 50 recent trips, while for uber its 500.

500 far outweighs 50. So obviously a 1 star is capable of much less damage with 499 other 5 stars then the damage it would do with only 49 other 5 stars.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
emmatrack:
Good day gentlemen. Please, what is the best affordable engine and transmission oil for Toyota Corolla 03 model? Perhaps with pictures too
Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

If your car is tokunbo and u want to continue to maintain the car... USA Castrol Magnatec Gtx is very ok , it is only affordable because my price is affordable ... Am out of engine oil now ,and new batch will arrive middle if October

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
dru23:

If your car is tokunbo and u want to continue to maintain the car... USA Castrol Magnatec Gtx is very ok , it is only affordable because my price is affordable ... Am out of engine oil now ,and new batch will arrive middle if October

Sir, what's the difference between this Castrol, and the one sold in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m), lanrexdo(m), Itsrm(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.