Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749539 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
mrjaydee:

Come here and finish this gist.. so what did you tell her?

I told her Nop. Thst I just happen to be there by chance grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Most of you will never understand why I wrote what I wrote before about black people.

I am pained in my heart on how naive, stuppid, foolish and hopeless the average common man in Nigeria can be. I have already sworn on my life that I will never get that stuppid LASDRI or Hackney permit or whatever name they choose to call other documents. You all can decide to be slaves. I will never be a slave. You allow your own fellow man to enslave you in your own country?

How can drivers in their stupidity decide to get a stupid body tag or car tag or whatever name you call that thing? Who is collecting the money? Which government purse is it going to? Why did government agree 4k with bolt and some of you are moronically paying 11k to get it? Are some of you daft from birth? Why are you people not protesting?

Earlier today, the most useless Governor in the history of Lagos state decided to gift the chief judges Houses and Cars! Just like that? From which Purse? Which Budget allowed that in the constitution? At whose expense?

Are you aware that elites like these live off the sweat of suffering masses like you? Everyday, you are on the road sweating. Working your asses off to make ends meet. And some of you like slaves are willing to contribute 11k to these bastards in government?

Their Children attend British springs school Ikoyi while your own Children are in Egbeda boys high school? Or Igando community School Ikotun?

And some Dirty drivers are already rushing to pay 11k? Jeez! 11k times at least 50,000 drivers is over 1 billion Naira!

Why not wait till they start arresting drivers for it? Even if you are on a trip and see your fellow driver arrested, end the trip immediately. Order your rider out of your car. Use it to block roads and fight the VIO. IF 50 to 1000 drivers do this daily, do you think government can arrest all of you?

At your hopeless age, you come online everyday to discuss lighting ovens amd having mermaids in your kitchen as if that makes you a boss. The real bosses are busy using your destiny to enhance their own and their family members.

Below is how your 11k is being distributed o ye stuppid morrons already going to pay 11k. Bunch of outwitted slaves, basttards and oven lighters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
tojahh:

If I book this game finish and you never tell us this gist how e take end ehn?!

grin grin grin

Tell the gods to give me 10 sure odds grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
pope191:

What did u tell her?

And she come fine eeeeh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
chucsmoore:
The truth is that most drivers now use INDriver. Surge or no surge they don't care. What matters most to them is that money is made.The reasons are Zero Commission, No Annoying Cash discount to riders, Transparency in rating, You choose trips and determine your movement. No more going to bad roads that wears and tears your car at expense of your earnings, incessant and annoying blocking of account without due process. Dashboard will show U made big money, in reality you made small money. 25/20% commission + Discounted cash trips + Card trips + Fuel + Data + Call cards they take away huge chunk of your earnings. The only downside of INDriver is that pricing is not dynamic, it doesn't read in traffic and that is where your I.Q comes into play. Soon they will start charging commission and this an opportunity to accumulate as much as I can. It has always been 10k daily after expenses on INDriver. Hustle on INDriver has been very very profitable for me

Show us the way nah cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
northbird:
@ chucsmoore, Baba, you r right o. Indriver is makin a lot of sense rite now, I mean around ogba, I did 3 short trips, of wc no traffic, I don get money for fuel for d d day. I'm lyk on Bolt, dt trip fit no pass ₦500, wt discount sef.

Uber... Don't go dere, dose trips can't b more than ₦300....

Rite now a combination of Bolt and indriver is lways a jackpot...

For over 3 mths, I hv not driven on Uber. Quest plus, gold, splatinum.... grin I'm not too bothered rite now..
3 months? It took you so long to find that working combo grin
I'm dusting up my boots like this, I wan enter road back.. I'm getting fat lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chai... Wetin I no go see for this country?

So Drivers now carry GP Tank too?
grin grin grin

Car owner will be somewhere rejoicing that 27k is coming per week and this is what his Corrola is doing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Those who know, know grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
radautoworks:
Those who know, know grin
Hello madam, plz how much does wheel hub cost to change??...
Answer needed asap plz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
deedee44:

There should be somewhere on that oil label where they wrote "you'll have to change the oil along with the engine" grin
you go wicked for real life. Mad gan. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
toomush:

This is too insulting!
No wonder some mobtops look down on Uber/Bolt drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
From the 6th of January.

nitigriti:
Congratulations @Tojahh on your new job.

In other news, I took time out to analyze InDriver app during the Christmas/New Year holidays.
I'm wondering why drivers are not taking advantage of the app.

From my analysis, I can work 10 hours in a day and gross #15,000 on a really slow day, #20,000 on a normal day and #25,000 on weekends. I can see the rider's pickup point, I can see the rider's destination; and I have google maps.

My "grosses" are sure!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
toomush:
One of Jp***** driver cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why is everybody concluding that that is an Uber driver?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
izzou:
Why is everybody concluding that that is an Uber driver?

because its coro grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
lilachiever:

Lol, I didn't mean to quote you sir. I only used your moniker cos it's a metaphor for Honda Civic on this thread.

Don't mind ....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
toomush:

grin can't someone use his personal car again in dis country?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please house if anyone has a truck owner/manager number, I’ve some jobs for him quote me or WhatsApp link in my bio
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
toomush:

And the come fine eeeeh

It's ohk! Next time remind urself dat, opportunity comes at d price of chance, so you have to make the best out of it grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
nitigriti:
From the 6th of January.

Baba you use this message draw my legs come out o.

Make i go download the "InsideDriver" sef as an ambassador of goodwill.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
toomush:

grin grin grin

Tell the gods to give me 10 sure odds grin

My child...

Don't tempt the gods

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Yes bro na jpworld Corolla b dat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
haven't received my money for last week from bolt up till now.. please who else is experiencing this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
demexTK:

Hello madam, plz how much does wheel hub cost to change??...
Answer needed asap plz.

Which year and model?
Enjoying time with the family. Doing occasional gbeborun here. If you need additional help please use contact in signature.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
chucsmoore:
The truth is that most drivers now use INDriver. Surge or no surge they don't care. What matters most to them is that money is made.The reasons are Zero Commission, No Annoying Cash discount to riders, Transparency in rating, You choose trips and determine your movement. No more going to bad roads that wears and tears your car at expense of your earnings, incessant and annoying blocking of account without due process. Dashboard will show U made big money, in reality you made small money. 25/20% commission + Discounted cash trips + Card trips + Fuel + Data + Call cards they take away huge chunk of your earnings. The only downside of INDriver is that pricing is not dynamic, it doesn't read in traffic and that is where your I.Q comes into play. Soon they will start charging commission and this an opportunity to accumulate as much as I can. It has always been 10k daily after expenses on INDriver. Hustle on INDriver has been very very profitable for me

Thank you very much make I quick download INDriver if surge want kee me for Uber/bolt na to switch to indrivers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
jaymejate:

Sorry to say, if you see the number of drivers that are there to collect ehn.

[b]Anyways, new drivers can't register without it [/b]so once your 90 days grace is up, you will be forced to get it
I registered on bolt just about 4 weeks ago, only with driver's license and the normal vehicle papers.
To date, am yet to get any of the new documents; lasdr etc.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

This is too insulting!
No wonder some mobtops look down on Uber/Bolt drivers.

Very insulting.

On Monday, I got a request on abeokuta street at ebute metta, I called the rider, she said she's going to iwaya road. I got to her PU, she wanted me to carry 33 bags of pure water to iwaya road angry can you imagine, I just use vex cancel the trip

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
pope191:

grin can't someone use his personal car again in dis country?

I didn't say anything oooh cheesy even if nah personal, why do this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
toomush:

Very insulting.

On Monday, I got a request on abeokuta street at ebute metta, I called the rider, she said she's going to iwaya road. I got to her PU, she wanted me to carry 33 bags of pure water to iwaya road angry can you imagine, I just use vex cancel the trip

This afternoon, na so a rider wan make me carry a big washing machine from warehouse ijesha to Okota and even with yanga dey tell me say the load no be anything na!
I just left there sharpaly. He had ro cancel the trip by himself.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
BAZ001:

Thank you very much make I quick download INDriver if surge want kee me for Uber/bolt na to switch to indrivers
Lol. My Observation this night. There are about 11 Bolt drivers and 23 INDriver drivers around chevron drive. The recent surge these days on Bolt and Uber, is as a result of drivers choosing to work more on INDriver. It pays to have the app on your phone so u can have various options at your disposal.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.