Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728295 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
izzou:

So sorry for all you went through

But...You need to be sharp bro. The moment you were bounced by the policemen, you shouldn't have let the guy go until you collect your money. I don't understand why you let him get down.

Also, offlines are good, but watch out for your safety too. If that guy had killed you and stolen your car, nobody would know even till tomorrow. You took a very big risk

Thirdly, don't break laws just to please any rider. When shiit hits the fan, the rider would walk away. You could have pleaded with him to wait for the next 30 minutes (That's if you needed the cash).

Just try and settle them. It would be difficult for any person in authority to pull you out for free, and if you try to use a higher authority, they could prosecute you.

Beg them, or find them something...

How much are they asking for?

I haven't seen them so i don't know how much they want to collect but I'm on my way back to the station...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
donfortune48:

Happy birthday Pope191, Tojah, mrjayde et al...

Continue... just 1 inch left grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Post taken down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Olayetan:

Honestly i regretted carrying the guy.

I actually had agreement with the rider to pay police at checkpoint but the guy just refused.. i never observed the guy was drunk so he wasn't in his senses.

Anyway, i would have rejected to carry him but base on the agreement, i agreed to.

Truth is you just have to sort yourself out. Had similar issue when curfew was still 10pm. My car was driven to their office at aswani police station...was on a delivery to Ikeja that night. Total bribe money was 10k, rider transfered 3k. As my car was released, I just park outside their station till 4am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
benitdavid:
haven't received my money for last week from bolt up till now.. please who else is experiencing this?

Me sef oo i don tire for the matter. They said i should get bank statement and right now going to bank is not good idea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Michaeljiggles: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
We offer you Quality materials

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pls for indriver registration what is taxi app/crimal record and name rating,still can't register and is there need for car inspection on indrive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
demexTK:

Corrola sport 03

The part itself is $47.66 (I don't know current exchange rate, shop can tell you) with a 6 month warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=BRG&partNumber=930-406

Labor is 2.4 hours @ 5k = 12k 90 day warranty

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
abefeabebi:
Pls for indriver registration what is taxi app/crimal record and name rating,still can't register and is there need for car inspection on indrive

Screen grab ur Uber or Taxify profile page and upload
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
newk007:

don't get this bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
newk007:

what if d driver doesn't have Uber or bolt acct?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
bolabiyi:
what if d driver doesn't have Uber or bolt acct?
you get a police character report .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why do riders like making out in a strangers car?
If I toss these ones away, they will say customer is always right.
Final warning to these disgusting mofos behind me !!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Good evening Fam,
Pls I just want to clear my conscience, to be sure what I did wasn't wrong

I am a fragrance fanatic and can't do without one around me, so today I ordered for Uber to Ikeja and the guy wasn't having a diffuser in it - I didn't complain; I simply ask that I fix one in his car which he declined, I then canceled the trip

Pls who was wrong here?
I intend to take it up because when it comes to wellbeing, most especially psychological, I don't joke with health, I understand that in this clime we underestimate the invisible benefits of having essential oil diffusers in our homes, offices and cars but I feel it's a collective responsibility
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
emmancecute:
were u fixing it foc?
Yeah Boss
The arrangement was to give some minutes for it to circulate and on getting to my destination, remove it but he declined
I really can't do without fragrances, especially in this lag, even in my bedroom I have two reed diffusers running
That's how I help myself not to age quickly and look fresh, maintain calmness always and live a stress free life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yeah Boss
The arrangement was to give some minutes for it to circulate and on getting to my destination, remove it but he declined

[s]I really can't do without fragrances, especially in this lag, even in my bedroom I have two reed diffusers running
That's how I help myself not to age quickly and look fresh, maintain calmness always and live a stress free life[/s]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Special recognition to the oven lighter gang. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Eizenburg:

I really don’t understand what you mean by “I intend to take it up”. Whatever you meant, I think it would be an overreaction. You are in a stranger’s car and he’s well within his right to say no to your request. You like fragrances, have you considered that it might be a negative trigger to any other person(s)?

Who’s right and who’s wrong? Nobody, I guess. You made a suggestion and he declined. If you “take it up”, then you’d be the “wrong” party, IMO.
Thanks a lot Sir
I think I didn't use the right word, my bad!

I would only use my experience as a reference point but not to hurt the driver or do or say anything bad against anyone, I actually meant seeing or mailing relevant stakeholders, presenting evidence, research in addition to my experience in order to convincly make them incorporate it as a requirement for everyone on the platform
Lagos is just too stressful to ignore using an essential oil diffuser, it's for the better good of a larger number of drivers and users
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Resurgent2016: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
chillex8:
Special recognition to the oven lighter gang. grin

grin so did you accept the trip?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

Thanks a lot Sir
I think I didn't use the right word, my bad!

I would only use my experience as a reference point but not to hurt the driver or do or say anything bad against anyone, I actually meant seeing or mailing relevant stakeholders, presenting evidence, research in addition to my experience in order to convincly make them incorporate it as a requirement for everyone on the platform
Lagos is just too stressful to ignore using an essential oil diffuser, it's for the better good of a larger number of drivers and users
As long as the car is clean and there’s no bad smell, I honestly don’t see what the fuss is. Car fragrances are just like perfumes and body sprays; it’s a personal thing and you wouldn’t want to force your preferences on other people.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Eizenburg:

As long as the car is clean and there’s no bad smell, I honestly don’t see what the fuss is. Car fragrances are just like perfumes and body sprays; it’s a personal thing and you wouldn’t want to force your preferences on other people.
That's the notion we looking to correct, it's nothing about bad smell

It's more about wellness, psychotherapy, aromatherapy

Take this opposite illustration: atleast 95% of Danfo drivers take alcohol before or when driving even in the morning, it's like medicine to them without which they can't assume that 'kings of the road/rough driving position'
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yeah Boss
I really can't do without fragrances, especially in this lag, even in my bedroom I have two reed diffusers running
That's how I help myself not to age quickly and look fresh, maintain calmness always and live a stress free life
Have you considered that maybe he is allergic to those?, He may not want to say

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
chijioke17:

Have you considered that maybe he is allergic to those?, He may not want to say
He wore a perfume, I don't think he is, he never mentioned that

I think the blame should be on me, he wasn't aware, I guess I need to create more awareness. It was his first

Was a really shocking experience, I honestly wouldn't advice not using a diffuser even for someone who isn't a friend, not even in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

I think the blame should be on me, he wasn't aware, I guess I need to create more awareness. It was his first

Was a really shocking experience, I honestly wouldn't advice not using a diffuser even for someone who isn't a friend, not even in Lagos
I think this is your advertising strategy, goodluck

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
depair:

another mans food is another mans poison you need to respect every mans space If my believe in protection is jazz and I ask you allow me hair in your car would you allow me. please stop overreacting. there are better marketing strategy
Am I over reacting?
But my trip to Ikeja wouldn't take more than 30mins

Is it too much to ask just for the duration of my trip after which it will be removed cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

I think the blame should be on me, he wasn't aware, Iguess I need to create more awareness It was his first

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depair: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

Am I over reacting?
But my trip to Ikeja wouldn't take more than 30mins

Is it too much to ask just for the duration of my trip after which it will be removed cry cry cry
I won't quote you anymore as you looking for publicity if you can answer the question I raised without bias there lies the answer

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Good evening Fam,
Pls I just want to clear my conscience, to be sure what I did wasn't wrong

I am a fragrance fanatic and can't do without one around me, so today I ordered for Uber to Ikeja and the guy wasn't having a diffuser in it - I didn't complain; I simply ask that I fix one in his car which he declined, I then canceled the trip

Pls who was wrong here?
I intend to take it up because when it comes to wellbeing, most especially psychological, I don't joke with health, I understand that in this clime we underestimate the invisible benefits of having essential oil diffusers in our homes, offices and cars but I feel it's a collective responsibility

I intend to contact Uber management and tag other relevant authorities to ensure every partner has one in their cars mandatorily

Can you guys imagine this rubbish? Dem don see uber drivers finish na. Even who nor fit buy bicycle tyre go dey yab uber driver.
angryangry

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
lograr:

Can you guys imagine this rubbish? Dem don see uber drivers finish na. Even who nor fit buy bicycle tyre go dey yab uber driver.
angryangry
On the contrary Sir
Nobody was, is and would be yabbed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: childofgrace2k and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.