Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745586 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akinwunmy(m): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2020
chloride6:

First time driver.

Stay in Ikotun Area.

message me on whatsapp: +3018919179. I currently have 2006 Toyota that I planned to sell but I'm thinking of adding as part of my fleet of cars on Uber now. Car is toks, never being driven in naij before

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Akinwunmy:
message me on whatsapp: +3018919179. I currently have 2006 Toyota that I planned to sell but I'm thinking of adding as part of my fleet of cars on Uber now. Car is toks, never being driven in naij before

Hi, I tried adding the number. Maybe I got it wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Do you have a car for rent?

I'll give you 30k..

Standard repair conditions apply.

I'll give 2 weeks upfront if you like.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Akinwunmy:

Nice ride.

How much weekly for rentals?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akinwunmy(m): 3:43am On Sep 28, 2020
chloride6:

Hi, I tried adding the number. Maybe I got it wrong.

+13018919179
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akinwunmy(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2020
jahmarsh:

Nice ride.

How much weekly for rentals?

#30k with option to own it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Akinwunmy:
+13018919179

Sent you a msg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

Sorry I don't drive on Bolt anymore even before my account was blocked I only did less than 100trips. I hope you've been able to sort out the problem.

You can as well contact their support via their Twitter handle. That's how I communicate with them then and its always very prompt and resourceful.

Good luck
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Beng1234:

Go for inspection
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2020
northbird:
@ olayetan, were you able to retrieve your car from D MIB.

Yeah
It took me a whole day before they released it, but i paid 5k to them before they did...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Olayetan:

Yeah
It took me a whole day before they released it, but i paid 5k to them before they did...

Wao... Sorry about that... Lessons learnt, more wins ahead..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2020
northbird:
@ babadee, has bolt responded positively?
Yes boss. After appealing to them via email, they said they will get back to me after a team has reviewed my account. On Wednesday I got a sms from Bolt with link to retraining, I completed the training online. Six hours later I was able to go online.

I won’t be driving for awhile though, taking a break.
Thanks for looking out bros. cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Babadee1900:
Yes boss. After appealing to them via email, they said they will get back to me after a team has reviewed my account. On Wednesday I got a sms from Bolt with link to retraining, I completed the training online. Six hours later I was able to go online.

Thanks for looking out bros. cool

They have reactivated you? Wow! Congrats
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2020
I carried a young guy yesterday from Festac to Domino Pizza, Gbagada.

Trip ended 3k. Bolt gave him 800 naira discount. He was to pay 2200 naira. The guy said he wants to do transfer. He brought out his phone and I called my account number. He called my full name as displayed by my bank and said he's done the transfer.

He said he did it with Opay app. I waited for an alert which I always get within minutes after the rider has made transfer but I didn't get it.

After waiting for some time, it appears the guy is delaying me from taking on other trips. That place had surge and always have surge on Sundays.

I just told him that I will call him if I don't get the money.

Today, I checked all my transactions yesterday on my internet banking app but his money is not there. I tried calling his number but it is not going through anymore.

I reported to Bolt and they compensated me with 1500.

All through the trip, I was gisting with this guy. He told me that he schools at Uniben, how he wants to get a car, etc.

I wonder why people will do this. Among the 4 sins that cry out to heaven is denying a laborer his wage.

They're in this order.
1. Murder
2. Sodomy
3. Oppression of the poor
4. Denying a laborer/worker his wage (James 5:4)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=Babadee1900 post=94391199]Yes boss. After appealing to them via email, they said they will get back to me after a team has reviewed my account. On Wednesday I got a sms from Bolt with link to retraining, I completed the training online. Six hours later I was able to go online.

Thanks for looking out bros.[/quot

good to hear baba, break is essential, can't describe d deluge of ideas hitting me since Friday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
davit:
Bro forget about that cool thing ọ. If you carry oloshos prepare for low rating. They re even looking forward to see drivers being blocked. Na so 1 olosho rated me 1 star today with bad comments all cos the guy wey go pay my money said the phone to transfer was at home. Just imagine. Na so I change am for them. Las Las I got my money sha. Na so olosho dey brag sey she wished na bolt, she go rate me so that I will be blocked.
But as per Indriver where I have good ratings, the 1 star no do me anything. My rating remains high sef. grin

Buh how person dey deduce who rate u 1 or oda star..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:

Buh how person dey deduce who rate u 1 or oda star..
You de mind them? Everything na Sakamanjeh jare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=northbird post=94392386][/quote]I bet the idea is to stop driving for awhile grin

If you can, pls do. Recent traffic in Lagos is making me loose my mind that’s why I ran away grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2020
My first 3 trips today something else.

1st trip.

Picked up 3guys and 1 girl from Abule Egba going to ICM. Just as we got somewhere around the amoo woo stadium about 7 boys just came and where talking to one of my rider, I dont know if to call it a hailing or begging for settlement, one went standing in front of my car asking me to open the door and the worse path was there was little traffic in front of me else I would have kill somebody. Me dey don central lock my car? The next thing they started hittung my car violently both my side glasses everywhere. Las Las... The traffic cleared and then I zoomed off of with speed.

2nd teip

I got this request while I was trying to navigate into ICM... Called to inform him I was coming. Trying to go out of the gate they said it's a flat rate of N200.

To be cont.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2020
jaymejate:

They have reactivated you? Wow! Congrats
Yeah. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2020
dru23:

You could still be banned based on that facial expression alone. Moderators please take note. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sweet Monday , work every where with surge ans less traffic ,.. Na me work na me run

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
knytred:
Sweet Monday , work every where with surge ans less traffic ,.. Na me work na me run

Help us too to get car na. We are hardworking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
These women say make i off AC for inside this hot sun cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wallai I no get link , I no sabi any owner, sorry boss

jaymejate:

Help us too to get car na. We are hardworking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
lmao those type Dey rare oo

chillex8:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
knytred:
Wallai I no get link , I no sabi any owner, sorry boss

No problems boss �� cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crvrider:

You could still be banned based on that facial expression alone. Moderators please take note. grin grin

Lol ...u no well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
chillex8:

The a/c must have been winter cold .. Some cars are like that , even if u put the a/c on the lowest number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
chillex8:
I won’t do the trip, I’ll politely tell them to book another ride. Drive without AC inside hot sun, leather seat + black interior. Na roasting level be that, meanwhile driver side glass of my car doesn’t come down.

Make them carry their wahala go front.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donphilex(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.