Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745894 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
dru23:

The a/c must have been winter cold .. Some cars are like that , even if u put the a/c on the lowest number

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Babadee1900:
I won’t do the trip, I’ll politely tell them to book another ride. Drive without AC inside hot sun, leather seat + black interior. Na roasting level be that, meanwhile driver side glass of my car doesn’t come down.

Make them carry their wahala go front.
I don change. If na before grin, Uche go settle am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
dru23:

The a/c must have been winter cold .. Some cars are like that , even if u put the a/c on the lowest number
that's my car. most times I have to put if off then put it on again when I start feeling hot.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
emmancecute:
that's my car. most times I have to put if off then put it on again when I start feeling hot.

What type of car is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
jaymejate:

What type of car is it?
Peugeot 406
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
chillex8:

I don change. If na before grin, Uche go settle am
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
chijioke17:
Good day all, I decided to register and start e-hailing during my spare time, so I started my bolt registration and I have been activated, I don't know if it is temporarily, but I haven't gone for inspection or uploaded any documents. Just for fun I decided to go online and see if I could get trips, fortunately/unfortunately I did get a trip, I wasn't ready to go on any trips so I just let the acceptance time run out. So I was wondering, can I take trips even without inspection and uploading of my documents, and if so, for how long?

This is weird. Without inspection, without uploading any car documents? Damn, this is weird

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
chijioke17:
Good day all, I decided to register and start e-hailing during my spare time, so I started my bolt registration and I have been activated, I don't know if it is temporarily, but I haven't gone for inspection or uploaded any documents. Just for fun I decided to go online and see if I could get trips, fortunately/unfortunately I did get a trip, I wasn't ready to go on any trips so I just let the acceptance time run out. So I was wondering, can I take trips even without inspection and uploading of my documents, and if so, for how long?

Shey Uche no dey work for Bolt again?

Who is in charge of this erroneous error?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please house I was flagged for fraudulent activity on uber app, and when I went to uber office to complain wlthey advised to change my phone , I am currently using Nokia 2.1, i need advice on which phone to buy that can work well on uber . thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
141samuel:
Please house I was flagged for fraudulent activity on uber app, and when I went to uber office to complain wlthey advised to change my phone , I am currently using Nokia 2.1, i need advice on which phone to buy that can work well on uber . thanks

Get Samsung A20s, A30 or A30s, A50 or A50s
Depending on how heavy your pocket it. They are of high quality and cheap.
If you are buying secondhand, make sure it's from a trusted source

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pls help me with Ur experience, I am staying around unilag estate magodo phase 1, my first day of work I made 500naira,really discouraging.

This is how it went,i drove from Berger to road saftey around 6.30 I saw a pick up of 18mnt I no pick later saw 15mnt I Sha manage to pick,the pick up was MKO abiola garden,on getting there her destination was Alen avenue trip ended 500. immediately I saw another one 18mnt I mistakenly picked it,pick up was ijaiye on getting to pick up the lady said I was told am far away so she is already on her way,i waited for cancellation time and cancelled.another trip came in 15mnt again around Yaya abatan on getting there rider refuse to come out wait there for cancellation,and d hold around d place was serious,i had to park and off the app for 1.30mint. I later enter d hold up like that and find my way back home. after eaten and rest,aroun 1pm I On d app again,saw a trip before I could turn rider cancelled, later another one enter 18mt on my way to pick him wanted to enter Berger under bridge just thought of calling him,the next thing am far away can't I see before picking it nii, I was later fed up and off the app,just relax somewhere and drive home. seems Na office people who re in a hurry they order in d Morning

Pls my questions re

is not picking trip have any implications

how do I get better trip or long distance trip

where can I drive to early morning to get good trips.
Going for bolt inspection tomorrow at alapere,maybe that will perfect my work too.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
abefeabebi:
Pls help me with Ur experience, I am staying around unilag estate magodo phase 1, my first day of work I made 500naira,really discouraging.

This is how it went,i drove from Berger to road saftey around 6.30 I saw a pick up of 18mnt I no pick later saw 15mnt I Sha manage to pick,the pick up was MKO abiola garden,on getting there her destination was Alen avenue trip ended 500. immediately I saw another one 18mnt I mistakenly picked it,pick up was ijaiye on getting to pick up the lady said I was told am far away so she is already on her way,i waited for cancellation time and cancelled.another trip came in 15mnt again around Yaya abatan on getting there rider refuse to come out wait there for cancellation,and d hold around d place was serious,i had to park and off the app for 1.30mint. I later enter d hold up like that and find my way back home. after eaten and rest,aroun 1pm I On d app again,saw a trip before I could turn rider cancelled, later another one enter 18mt on my way to pick him wanted to enter Berger under bridge just thought of calling him,the next thing am far away can't I see before picking it nii, I was later fed up and off the app,just relax somewhere and drive home. seems Na office people who re in a hurry they order in d Morning

Pls my questions re

Going for bolt inspection tomorrow at alapere,maybe that will perfect my work too.

First of all, staying in unilag estate that I know o, is a perfect place to start your day. After your early morning rituals, put on your app (for bolt u can set the km to minimum of 2km and that will prevent u getting longer pickup but bolt bends the rule during rush hour).

Rule 1. Don't drive around looking for request, be strategic (u will learn more on the job).

Rule 2. Before you proceed to pick up point, ensure you route the pp to your Gmap and call the rider using the expected time of arrival, (for me o all things being equal if you pick up km is more than 3km and time is more than 4min, I have my tattics to ensure you cancel or I do depending on my ratios.).

You will learn more on the job for sure. Everyone was once a freshmen on the job.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
abefeabebi:

Install the InDriver app as well. Some days are like that so don't blame yourself for the kind soap you use baff before you leave house. My first day on the job was 1200 the entire day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
NaijaCr7:

First of all, staying in unilag estate that I know o, is a perfect place to start your day. After your early morning rituals, put on your app (for bolt u can set the km to minimum of 2km and that will prevent u getting longer pickup but bolt bends the rule during rush hour).

Rule 1. Don't drive around looking for request, be strategic (u will learn more on the job).

Rule 2. Before you proceed to pick up point, ensure you route the pp to your Gmap and call the rider using the expected time of arrival, (for me o all things being equal if you pick up km is more than 3km and time is more than 4min, I have my tattics to ensure you cancel or I do depending on my ratios.).

You will learn more on the job for sure. Everyone was once a freshmen on the job.
thanks boss,dont know why uber they give me 15mt to 20mint pick up, 7 to 8km. can't wait to start Bolt and do all this settings u mentioned.
thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crvrider:

Install the InDriver app as well. Some days are like that so don't blame yourself for the kind soap you use baff before you leave house. My first day on the job was 1200 the entire day.
pls help with guideline on how to open indriver have issue with criminal record and taxi id,so couldn't pass that stage and is there need for inspection too. thanks for Ur response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crvrider:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
davit:
Bro forget about that cool thing ọ. If you carry oloshos prepare for low rating. They re even looking forward to see drivers being blocked. Na so 1 olosho rated me 1 star today with bad comments all cos the guy wey go pay my money said the phone to transfer was at home. Just imagine. Na so I change am for them. Las Las I got my money sha. Na so olosho dey brag sey she wished na bolt, she go rate me so that I will be blocked.
But as per Indriver where I have good ratings, the 1 star no do me anything. My rating remains high sef. grin
painful part is Uche and co will just be dropping ur ratings anyhow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
abefeabebi:

pls help with guideline on how to open indriver have issue with criminal record and taxi id,so couldn't pass that stage and is there need for inspection too. thanks for Ur response

No need for inspection. For character report just screen shot your bolt profile page. Kapish!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
chillex8:
These women say make i off AC for inside this hot sun cry
u dey drive they post on nairaland cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
abefeabebi:

Good one. As long as you didn't fall to lastma, LG touts & one way police. I'd say it was a win.

Get Bolt ASAP. On Bolt, you have 2 sure jokers, if you play ur cards well wt dose 2 jokers, half of ur daily scores is settled.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
abefeabebi:

Pls my questions re

Pls quickly complete your bolt registration and start running away from trips. Na you go tire.
Uber don.........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:

Buh how person dey deduce who rate u 1 or oda star..
For Indriver, just check for the names in comment section. It will appear as passenger if it is 1 star. Others have their names showing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Felicity0001:
My first 3 trips today something else.

1st trip.

Picked up 3guys and 1 girl from Abule Egba going to ICM. Just as we got somewhere around the amoo woo stadium about 7 boys just came and where talking to one of my rider, I dont know if to call it a hailing or begging for settlement, one went standing in front of my car asking me to open the door and the worse path was there was little traffic in front of me else I would have kill somebody. Me dey don central lock my car? The next thing they started hittung my car violently both my side glasses everywhere. Las Las... The traffic cleared and then I zoomed off of with speed.

2nd teip

I got this request while I was trying to navigate into ICM... Called to inform him I was coming. Trying to go out of the gate they said it's a flat rate of N200.

To be cont.

Continuation.

Called rider to cancel because I can't start trip without him and then my N200 is go but baba said he would refund me when I come. Paid the toll and was trying to rush to PU knowing I'd spent much time. Since it was Sunday I never expected that police men where hiding somewhere waiting for people that will make a wrong coming out from ICM entrance 2. As they flagged me down I didn't even argue, I just open door for one of them to come in,

Police: trying to say I made a wrong turn
Me: smiling and talking friendly with all loyalty, "official II know watin I do, no stress yourself explain", "just hold my key my last rider na trx him do for me".

Came locked my door, gave him keys "officer make i use ATM". He collected thw keys but called me back saying, "hold your car keys".

Just as I was about within 2k my rider cancelled.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
dru23:

Characteristics of Honda AC

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

Continuation.

Called rider to cancel because I can't start trip without him and then my N200 is go but baba said he would refund me when I come. Paid the toll and was trying to rush to PU knowing I'd spent much time. Since it was Sunday I never expected that police men where hiding somewhere waiting for people that will make a wrong coming out from ICM entrance 2. As they flagged me down I didn't even argue, I just open door for one of them to come in,

Police: trying to say I made a wrong turn
Me: smiling and talking friendly with all loyalty, "official II know watin I do, no stress yourself explain", "just hold my key my last rider na trx him do for me".

Came locked my door, gave him keys "officer make i use ATM". He collected thw keys but called me back saying, "hold your car keys".

Just as I was about within 2k my rider cancelled.

Sorry bro.

As for that shorite second exit to Governor road.
Making a U-turn at the end of it is an offense. But there is a small turning right before the end of it that is not a wrong turning if you can turn your car there.

I always turn there and they never stop me. There is an arrow there that even show the turning if you look well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
abefeabebi:

Pls my questions re

I feel U bro. I wish i could mentor U one on one. But time won't permit me, cos is a very vital resource to me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2020
been there - been there
Done that - done that
You got guns? - we got guns...
Yo, I got straps - we got straps...
A million muthafuckas on the planet Earth talk that hard
Bullshit - 'cause it's all they worth...
No question, it's all about the D - O - E
So if money is the root I want the whole damn tree

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 12:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Greetings all PL any implications on dis to many client are cancelling their trip

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Slickleo:
Greetings all PL any implications on dis to many client are cancelling their trip

Boss this nite sleep ehn...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2020
pope191:

Boss this nite sleep ehn...

His holiness embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by face3t: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2020
to use the uber app u need data
why not get in touch with us to avoid managing data which may lead to loss of customers
u no longer need to be offing ur data
holla for whichever plan u want

� *Thrifty Mobile Hub* �
•giving your phone the edge over others•

call/sms Taiwo: _08189236545_
whatsapp link: https:///2w3auc

Mtn data plan (1 month validity)
��1gb----------₦400
��2gb----------₦800

Airtel data plan (1 month validity)
��1.5GB--------₦960
��2GB-----------₦1,170

Glo data plan (1 month validity)
��2.9gb-----------₦950
��4.1gb-----------₦1,430

9mobile data plan (1 month validity)
��1.5gb---------₦940
��2gb------------₦1,140
��3gb------------₦1,455

and so much more...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanre2009, Abdulstoic and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.