Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748866 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Duke111:

Thanks jpworld i really appreciate the effort. I don’t know how e will be busy since 3 days now to pay for services rendered to him. Ppl dey wicked and me now go dey show riders peppered peppermint now. I will adopt ur approach henceforth now. I have his office address in ikeja i can send that to you.
If you have any means of dealing with that man, go ahead. He’s not ready to pay you. He didn’t respond to my chat since 1:30pm yet he’s been coming online.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

He sweet,if u get savings way u go use buy fuel,other wise it can be frustrating

Every mallam with he's own kettle, know what works for you and stick to it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
kodred:

Lol some people prefer the anonymity the forum provides. Meeting won’t be a bad idea sha atleast make I see pope and make he pour me holy water.

Lol! I've been reading comments for d past days, no strength to type, malaria won finish me for house, as I deh now nah boost I deh take with ORS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Olayetan:

You haven't picked some frustrated rider request, that's how someone requested me to orile iganmu and i politely said sorry ma'am, i don't go to that area, pls kindly request for another person.

The next thing that stupid rider said was, you guys are just so useless and stupid, i didn't even reply her, i just hanged up, swiped arriving now and waited for her to cancel, immediately she cancelled, i just went offline so the request won't come to me again.

Some riders won't understand we can't risk taking our cars to some bad roads, even if your car spoil on taking them there, they will leave u and move on with another car but when we reject such trip, they result to vulgar language...

Me i always take every request that enter my phone, but once i see the LGA you are going and its showing ajeromi ifelodun & apapa, i will pick but click arriving now and won't pick your call until you cancel or i click rider didn't show. I can't let anything affect my activity score....

This is so me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Post taken down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
pope191:

Lol! I've been reading comments for d past days, no strength to type, malaria won finish me for house, as I deh now nah boost I deh take with ORS

Abeg get well soon before izzou finally take over that robe. As at now, na steal he still dey steal am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Madam Radautoworks and Oga Dru, please can you help me look through a 2008 Toyota Camry VIN Number ?

Just put that VIN on google bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
kodred:

Just put that VIN on google bro.

Post taken down.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I did, other sites are not showing any result and the only one that did asked me to create an account for $24 .

Unnecessary expense.

If you're up for it, we provide CarFax and allied reports for a fraction of that figure, experience based assessment and recommendation thrown in for free.

You're welcome to check out the profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Thanks brother. Is there a specific way of booking for the training or simply booking an appointment as usual is sufficient and i tell them it is for training when I get there.

I want to avoid wasting time as those guys are somewhat haughty. I would like to use my break time within the next week.

Thanks

It is better you attends the morning training and your break time won't be enough because you will spend more than one hour there.
Make sure you go with your driver's license (original)
MODIFY: No need for booking, just get there around 8:30am, 1st training should commence around 9:00am...(not sure)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babadee1900:
If you have any means of dealing with that man, go ahead. He’s not ready to pay you. He didn’t respond to my chat since 1:30pm yet he’s been coming online.

Thanks boss I’ll know what to do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
I need a car for rental
Experience in ehailing: Almost 2years
Delivery: 25k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Crvrider:

...and I am worried that mine is a 2002 crv.

Lol....are u on bolt....a friend registered CRV 2000 ..coasting well now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I did, other sites are not showing any result and the only one that did asked me to create an account for $24 .

The car you wanna buy, is it naija used or tokunbo? I went to check a car (camry 09) today for my sis and boy oh boy if you see how clean the car is ehn with 53000 miles. I was like wow such a sweet deal for 2.5m. Popped bonnet and I saw a part where a welder did his job. I immediately started having doubts since seller claimed it’s accident free. Typed VIN on google and the following pictures were what popped up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wish you quick recovery bro.
pope191:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
nitigriti:

Izzou is the person responsible for corrupting our Pope191. Pope191 has never been the same ever since Izzou forcefully collected that garment from him.

Meanwhile, this the end of another year. Shouldn't we try a meet and greet for members and fans of this thread?

I just don't know why people here no wan turn up...

Funnily enough, we know good places to converge and have fun..I just tire angry

If it doesn't happen this year again, I don wash my hands comot from this matter angry

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
pope191:

So sorry bro

Me sef just dey recover. Na today I comot after some time. Malaria, it is too.

Get well bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
kodred:

The car you wanna buy, is it naija used or tokunbo? I went to check a car (camry 09) today for my sis and boy oh boy if you see how clean the car is ehn with 53000 miles. I was like wow such a sweet deal for 2.5m. Popped bonnet and I saw a part where a welder did his job. I immediately started having doubts since seller claimed it’s accident free. Typed VIN on google and the following pictures were what popped up.

It's for my Aunt .
She paid someone in the US before i eavesdrop their conversation.
I got few details now with no pictorial evidence and accident history.
CarGuideNG, abeg i no get money to pay u o!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

It's for my Aunt .

Did you just type the number like I did on google?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starrez: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good evening,

Please in case you know the Bolt Driver or he is on this forum. Both numbers switched off.

‭0818 504 1982‬
‭0802 973 2668‬

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

It's for my Aunt .

As I explained, the earlier suggestion was to prevent you paying $24 as you stated you were considering. Our service is far more comprehensive than any freely available records, and far more convenient.

However, if you have any alternatives, that would be perfectly alright.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Hello guys I need help on this
Which one should i buy for my Camry 2003 starting sensor New or Tokunbo thanks in anticipation �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2020
nitigriti:
Honestly, what part of "Don't accept bank transfers" is hard to understand? Here's how I used to do it in those days:
Me: I'm ending your trip now. Here is it - your fare is #5,000.

Rider: Ok. [Brings out phone]. Give me your account number, let me transfer to you.

Me: Aahhh, I'm sorry, I can't use my account. Some yahoo boys have hacked it. I lost my phone 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that's what they used. They stole #50,000 from the account.

Rider: Oh, sorry about that. So what do we do now?

Me: We can use an ATM around. It won't take us up to 5 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
That means you go use ATM tire this days. Cos half of cash trips this days are transfer.

I received 7 transfers today alone.
Imagine looking for an ATM, when there's surge everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2020
izzou:

So sorry bro

Me sef just dey recover. Na today I comot after some time. Malaria, it is too.

Get well bro

This one all of my men dey sick so... Make FG send palliatives for boys o.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2020
izzou:

I just don't know why people here no wan turn up...

Funnily enough, we know good places to converge and have fun..I just tire angry

If it doesn't happen this year again, I don wash my hands comot from this matter angry

Guy... You know the story na., too many big me here, them no wan mix with *Horse*

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2020
jpworld:

I just called him and ask him to report to festac police station, he now explain himself that you're the one that was not patient bla bla bla, and why will you report him to bolt, that he is very busy person, how can he go to police station because of 4k, that he will settle you this night.

If the pick up address is his resident, it will help with his arrest, he will find himself in court, by the time they arrest him, he will spend more in bail.

This man is showing more grains than chaffs here recently.
Thumbs up sir.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2020
donfortune48:

This man is showing more grains than chaffs here recently.
Thumbs up sir.

By force by fire man must to receive sense na

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2020
radautoworks:

By force by fire man must to receive sense na

Different Timezone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:04am On Oct 11, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Lol....are u on bolt....a friend registered CRV 2000 ..coasting well now

Just uber and InDriver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2020
starrez:
Good evening,

Please in case you know the Bolt Driver or he is on this forum. Both numbers switched off.

‭0818 504 1982‬
‭0802 973 2668‬

I'm not surprised he attends rccg. Report him to bolt, I'm sure they can recover it from him from his card trips with them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 5:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning , Uber don start again , I’m at Festac set destination to island , all the riders they gave me this early morning na airport and the worst part is they will say towards your destination to deceive you to accept the trip ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.