Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733289 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
chucsmoore:
. I just comot from that ugly looking traffic. All the way from 2nd round about Maruwa come reach Ikota. Crazy traffic spent 2 1/2 hours. Anything trip beyond Lekki phase 1 do not accept.

I don dey my room like this.
Rider went down at Agungi bus stop.
I managed make a U-turn at the next traffic light and faced home.

That was the only trip I had today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
Really crazy! I’ve not gotten to Igbo Efon since

Lolzz.
How much is the Indrive trip?

Have they shifted the party to a later hour again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
donfortune48:

I don dey my room like this.
Rider went down at Agungi bus stop.
I managed make a U-turn at the next traffic light and faced home.

That was the only trip I had today.

U own better, I ask to say what's up that how I saw a trip on indriver 3300 going to four point road.... nah d transfer the guy deh do so.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
How much is the Indrive trip?

Have they shifted the party to a later hour again?
Approaching Igbo Efon traffic light

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
NaijaCr7:

U no wan join bolt ni

These two is more than I can chew. For now I am out, don't know why my car's radiator dey dry water. I just park the car for compound.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
Approaching Igbo Efon traffic light

Sorry bro.
Your fuel Don dey finish.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
jaymejate:

You are cool bro, you can even work at your own pace and not stress the car too much. You good
blissbliss:

Give it a shot while doing your mathematics properly.

If you come our profitable, then you’re good.

Cheers!
jaymejate:

You are cool bro, you can even work at your own pace and not stress the car too much. You good
can I register the car on both Uber and Bolt it's like Bolt accept from 2003
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
donfortune48:

Sorry bro.
Your fuel Don dey finish.
Abi e don finish grin

Make una prepare for tomorrow

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
Really crazy! I’ve not gotten to Igbo Efon since
Traffic today was something else undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Crvrider:

These two is more than I can chew. For now I am out, don't know why my car's radiator dey dry water. I just park the car for compound.

Check for probable leakage ......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neejy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi guys, I am new and really interested in being an Uber driver, I don't have a car yet still searching for a most preferably hired purchase car.
What advise would you give me.
PS: I currently have a marketing job where I earn around 40k but I'm willing to leave it for this Uber job.
Please advise.
Thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
mrjaydee:
grin

grin

Make nobody accept trips going towards second tollgate lekki.. the road is totally blocked...
I was on a trip from 4 points to abraham adesanya (indriver 2300). I had to abort midway after spending close to 2 hrs and we were just approaching jakande. I told rider I would forfeit the fare but she gave me 2500 instead. She followed me back to freedom way though

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
I don join you. I got the memo late lipsrsealed cry

Birthday celebrant don call decorator (my rider) say party has been shifted to 7pm, she they cry on phone, all the guest they inside traffic grin
Currently at Benz/Chisco heading to Chevron drive on InDriver trip. cry
Hope your rider no wicked. You know what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
pope191:

From situation room.... indriver; freedom way to second toll gate 1500
So we plenty there grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
deedee44:

Hope your rider no wicked. You know what I mean grin
She still they, she no fit run leave me, her load they inside car.

Her assistant left us at Igbo Efon and trekked to Chevy View with some decoration items....it’s been two hours now since he got there grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
She still they, she no fit run leave me, her load they inside car.

Her assistant left us at Igbo Efon and trekked to Chevy View with some decoration items....it’s been two hours now since he got there grin
Okay una never reach sef. I'm even talking about fare, hope she will adjust and not insist on the agreed amount.
It's indriver right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blackbishop:
Make I drop this gist here...

I swear nowadays ladies re something else...

On thursday I got to deliver a KYB shock absorber to a customer on Montgomery road for YABA. After the delivery I was outside the ECWA guest house gate waiting for my UBER ride, when i saw a clean slim girl.. set die. As omo boy I approach this babe, omo all the talk wey I dey talk na deaf and dumb attitude this babe dey give me. I still dey follow say ok if na number make I collect.

Not far from the guest house there is a church I think saint john or something, some people were having a party there sha as i still dey follow dey hope na him one dude call this babe over the church fence follow am talk me come dey wait inside sun thinking she go snub that one too.... before jack dem don exchange number me com b like fool for road side.... make I keep the remaining

That nigga's rap is strong, it can't go wrong grin
There are folks who are blessed with words, they are experts in that scheme of things.
Funny enough, he may not be as attractive as you are.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
nitigriti:

Izzou is the person responsible for corrupting our Pope191. Pope191 has never been the same ever since Izzou forcefully collected that garment from him.

Meanwhile, this the end of another year. Shouldn't we try a meet and greet for members and fans of this thread?
meeting each other would be nice. Let's pick location and time. N:B, it must be in November. Because December is our hot period. If you know you know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
deedee44:

Okay una never reach sef. I'm even talking about fare, hope she will adjust and not insist on the agreed amount.
It's indriver right?
Its InDriver. We haven’t reached..Around 8pm she said It think my money would have passed 20k by now chai’...

Someone booked for her so she doesn’t know which App it is..told her it’s InDriver and the agreed price is 4K and it doesn’t count in traffic.

She said that’s ridiculous, how come I’m driving on the App or is it that I like driving?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
[/b]
Babadee1900:
Its InDriver. We haven’t reached..Around 8pm she said It think my money would have passed 20k by now chai’...

Someone booked for her so she doesn’t know which App it is..told her it’s InDriver and the agreed price is 4K and it doesn’t count in traffic.

She said that’s ridiculous, how come I’m driving on the App or is it that I like driving? [b]

Maybe you like driving grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hello house whats the best deal with toyota Camry
On HP
The amount I'm hearing is really �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Never take trip to island beyond VI. Trips beyond might cost you hours in traffic. Code red!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
today or tomorrow ?

davit:
Never take trip to island beyond VI. Trips beyond might cost you hours in traffic. Code red!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
knytred:
today or tomorrow ?

Tonight. I'm in it as I type.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thanks , where exactly are you ?

davit:

Tonight. I'm in it as I type.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bosses in the house i have been trying to download Uber driver....wen it get to 100% it will say this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
hayor88:
Hello house whats the best deal with toyota Camry
On HP
The amount I'm hearing is really �

25m if na 2020

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin
NaijaCr7:

25m if na 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2020
tojahh:

Can i book you sir

Book urself grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Blackbishop:

Pope na real gentle POPE e sabi bless person wella.... My POPE abeg send your word of blessings to my week

Boss nothing do you, nah because of u I wait till 12 mid night... just buy extra battery, cos clients go too call you this week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Blackbishop:
Make I drop this gist here...

I swear nowadays ladies re something else...

On thursday I got to deliver a KYB shock absorber to a customer on Montgomery road for YABA. After the delivery I was outside the ECWA guest house gate waiting for my UBER ride, when i saw a clean slim girl.. set die. As omo boy I approach this babe, omo all the talk wey I dey talk na deaf and dumb attitude this babe dey give me. I still dey follow say ok if na number make I collect.

Not far from the guest house there is a church I think saint john or something, some people were having a party there sha as i still dey follow dey hope na him one dude call this babe over the church fence follow am talk me come dey wait inside sun thinking she go snub that one too.... before jack dem don exchange number me com b like fool for road side.... make I keep the remaining

Boss is ur phone iPhone 11 plus? grin or nah CDQ freestyle u use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:25am On Oct 12, 2020
deedee44:

I was on a trip from 4 points to abraham adesanya (indriver 2300). I had to abort midway after spending close to 2 hrs and we were just approaching jakande. I told rider I would forfeit the fare but she gave me 2500 instead. She followed me back to freedom way though

grin grin indriver! Thank God u meet a good person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.