Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741374 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jacobian01(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2020
BoboKush:

I don't know how young u r and how high ur hustling spirit is
Would av advice u do teaching and join driving with it after closing.
Then u hustle on weekend fully..... U should be making reasonable amount
Mind you ibadan isn't has profitable as other state

Another good option
You quit ur job hustle taxify in ibadan and lagos
Some people do weekend in lagos.... Weekdays in IB
Or two week here.... Two weeks in lagos... Dat if u av where to stay in lagos

With time you Wil find pattern that works for u

Most full tym taxify driver in ibadan do hustle lag with it esp. The weekend
Thank you for the advice, I'm grateful for your contribution. I will come back here for testimony after I had decided by the special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jacobian01(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=Eldemmi post=94926528]

I have like two if u would like [/quote
Ok sir, please help me to send there numbers too I will call them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jacobian01(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Eldemmi:

I have like two if u would like
Ok sir, help me to serve there numbers I will call them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Felicity0001:
I can see You All Are Doing Well [/b]apart from those from the generation of little minds that want the [b]#EndSarsProtest to end just because of one stupid lip service presidential order by that old fool, believing in Nigeria politicians, my brother you're making the worst mistake of your life.

You even talk about remittance. My middle finger to any partner both Uber and Bolt that want commission during the period of this protest. Guy even if your life doesn't matter to you think of your born child (that's if you've one) or unborn children. Their lives and future matters. [/b]Our politicians are never to be trusted with their words.

Can you imagine the IGP just announced same Sars personals will be deployed to a new unit called [b]SWAT
. Who win? And you dare say the protest should end.

Yesterday I got a ling trip 8n uber from agege to lekki, to and fro... CYtitians was taking her pet for cross breeding. Omo mo converte e to offline oh, left around 2pm returned past 10pm due to the lockdown at the toll gates. Got N20k in total, rider's wife even bought rice and full chicken join with coke-cola and bottle water. Ghanians oh. A Nigerian weather with international exposure will never do that. Honestly Nigeria and Nigerians sucks. Everything about a Nigeria weather born and breed outside and never visited Nigeria b4 have a great character fault. The moral decadence of a Nigeria gene is faulty and irredeemable. Let the world just end in Nigeria alone.

Any long trip these period now na offline things else no movement... Let uber self feel the protest heat...

Aluta continue
you collected 20k with your partner's car? And don't want to give your partner anything this week?
Haba bro. How do you like your thunder? Cooked or fried?

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2020
1daboi:
you collected 20k with your partner's car? And don't want to give your partner anything this week?

How about the both visiting you today while you're driving? You think HP n rental na mate?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

How about the both visiting you today while you're driving? You think HP n rental na mate?
jokes apart, you want to eat the whole 20k alone?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
MrHeff:
Please how much does it cost?
Kindly drop your contact or whats app

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

Baba take out time in this period of the protest to rest well n give attention to your health. Health is Wealth... Your life matters to us.

Come back stronger.

Thanks my oga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
deedee44:

Health first bro, just dedicate few days (like a week) to sleep, wake up, eat, visit the other room, sleep again, wake up again, eat double, visit the other room twice, watch movies and so on. Now that protest is going on will be a perfect time

I hear u boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
1daboi:

Felicity0001 is very greedy, you should know by now, he want who to dash him free car.

He can go to his kinsmen so that they can contribute money for him to buy a car or his inlaws,

If he can take someone's car to Benin on plenty occasions, and still give the person 10k weekly rental, you should know he is out to ruin owner.

I pity his present partner.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

Mr felicity, it still doesn’t make sense. You are trying to hide behind the protest while you are still making money. 20k for an offline trip (No commission) and u still plan not to pay car owner at the end of the week? That’s simply wrong. When we see wrong thing, make we Dey talk am.

Most times, drivers here make it look as if driving the the hardest thing to do in this country. Which work is easy? Which investment isn’t risky? In Lagos, if you don’t put effort towards whatever you do, u might fold. In driving, hard work is spending more time online.

The lastma that disturbs drivers are also the Lassa and council that disturbs shop owners.

Protest isn’t an excuse to default Payment!

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:

There are excuses you'll read here and you can't help but laugh

There is traffic in Lagos
You haven't worked for two days
Yet, you still hold person car and hoping not to pay your complete rentals

If you know you won't pay your rentals, kindly return the car.
When you're sick, try and return the car and collect it when you're better

I find it funny that someone is saying rental shouldn't be complete grin
my bro...I once rented an apartment from a man who solely depended on d rent to feed, anytime my rent is getting due omo na die o....he almost gave me HBP.. I also rented from a man who was doing well, he calls me after month after due after body Don organize Wella....bro, it all depends on whom u partner with o...I was in traffic for 4 hours and more at alausa yesterday...d pain no b here o...bottom line...drivers too b human being o... understanding matters in business. If d driver isn't wicked and has bin paying, nothing stops me for waiving a week o.......Heaven will not fall.... cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Beng1234:

Mr felicity, it still doesn’t make sense. You are trying to hide behind the protest while you are still making money. 20k for an offline trip (No commission) and u still plan not to pay car owner at the end of the week? That’s simply wrong. When we see wrong thing, make we Dey talk am.

Most times, drivers here make it look as if driving the the hardest thing to do in this country. Which work is easy? Which investment isn’t risky? In Lagos, if you don’t put effort towards whatever you do, u might fold. In driving, hard work is spending more time online.

The lastma that disturbs drivers are also the Lassa and council that disturbs shop owners.

Protest isn’t an excuse to default Payment!

May Godbless you and izzou for speaking up, against greedy Felicity0001.

Is because we don't speak up against bad things that make evil dwell in Nigeria.

Police brutality will always be part of us, if we feel it doesn't concern us, Felicity0001 is saying #endsars, now see ordinary car he is in charge of, he want to oppress the owner.

Make the guy join police, he will do worst.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
NaijaCr7:

You said the 5 for 5 was accepted today (yes it was and like I said the protest will wax down in coming days....don't forget that this protest has no leader and it all started through social media outcries and am sure same medium will be used to convey the message for a need to cool down )

On remitting money ...so many other business is as well affected by this needed actions and it's simple the collateral damage for the needed change, cos on the long run everyone will benefit from it , if sanity is restored to the system. At least reduced/none assault by SARS on our Riders.

So many things to say....but let this sink...The actions of today is what we will reap in the future.....what we are suffering as youth of this nation is the past inactions of our parent.....This current struggle is for the future. So don't see it as something bad entirely

Thank you so much for this bro. You are highly appreciated.

Just to chip this in

I think I'm beginning to see people who will clearly VOTE for those that will make them suffer again.

So please with or without protest, it doesn't end here it's just a start. 2023, NEVER vote the old thieves again. Get your PVCs ready.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
1daboi:
jokes apart, you want to eat the whole 20k alone?
Jokes apart, the motor don chop d money finish self. Payment is done every Mondays. I started work Thursdays last week and still pay my weekly 25k dues on Monday. So not driving for 2/3days is not a good excuse not to pay because u r renting d car.

Everyone ought to know me for now, I'm a mannof integrity, discipline, honest and down to earth but don't take me for granted.

So long car is under your custody you have to stick to the agreement signed, otherwise, relate with you partner for understanding.

Even when I was on rental with my former partners I still pay the normal (25k) despite travelling outta state Mondays to Thursdays with the car parked in my compound.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
bolabiyi:
o...bottom line...drivers too b human being o... understanding matters in business. If d driver isn't wicked and has bin paying, nothing stops me for waiving a week o.......Heaven will not fall.... cool

When drivers claiming owner speaks, we can easily identify them.

Even banks that have Billions will not waive that 35 naira charge on ur account,

is small business owners that people usually take advantage off. Why is Felicity0001 and other drivers running away from Moove, because those one will not tolerate nonsense.

Business is not charity, you're in that business to make money and survive.

I have grounded all my vehicles, until next week, after report of heavy traffic and possibly protest can lead to windscreen damage.

Inform your partner if you cant work or go park the car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

Jokes apart, the motor don chop d money finish self. Payment is done every Mondays. I started work Thursdays last week and still pay my weekly 25k dues on Monday. So not driving for 2/3days is not a good excuse not to pay because u r renting d car.

Everyone ought to know me for now, I'm a mannof integrity, discipline, honest and down to earth but don't take me for granted.

So long car is under your custody you have to stick to the agreement signed, otherwise, relate with you partner for understanding.

Even when I was on rental with my former partners I still pay the normal (25k) despite travelling outta state Mondays to Thursdays with the car parked in my compound.
I try posting my last week payment but it keeps coming back with some sensitive m...***... Abeg no time to shalaye.

As for you the village headmaster that is not greedy, how about hiring car to naive Idoma boys at 35k during the partial lockdown. Imagine a pot calling a kettle black. Blurdy hypocrite.

Bad reports spread like wide fire than the good. na only 2weeks wey me and my formal partner do 10k na him still dey pain you for over 600years. Mr. Honorable Representative of Driver's Partners Association. I great you Sir. Twalle

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
jpworld:

Even banks that have Billions will not waive that 35 naira charge on ur account,

is small business owners that people usually take advantage off. Why is Felicity0001 and other drivers running away from Moove, because those one will not tolerate nonsense.

I have grounded all my vehicles, until next week, after report of heavy traffic and possibly protest can lead to windscreen damage.

Oga sir since your drivers are not here i then wonder why you're here. Do you think you've a business here?
That you're a partner doesn't mean this thread is for you. Create a WhatsApp group for yourself and your naive driver's and stop bugging us with your private messages and earnings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
All i want is the Violence grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
jaymejate:
All i want is the Violence grin
must you loud it

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
SenseBoy:

must you loud it

This chairman again

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
jaymejate:

This chairman again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
jpworld:

ogbeni car owner....stop dis fuckery.... do I look like one of ur dumb drivers? Joor, don't quote me again....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

I try posting my last week payment but it keeps coming back with some sensitive m...***... Abeg no time to shalaye.

As for you the village headmaster that is not greedy, how about hiring car to naive Idoma boys at 35k during the partial lockdown. Imagine a pot calling a kettle black. Blurdy hypocrite.

Bad reports spread like wide fire than the good. na only 2weeks wey me and my formal partner do 10k na him still dey pain you for over 600years. Mr. Honorable Representative of Driver's Partners Association. I great you Sir. Twalle

What I'm trying to teach you, is how to be responsible and honorable, whatever i charge for my rent is business decision.

We know you're king of interstate, you claim you don't do offline, but you did offline trip of 20k, even if you post dashboard of 15k, the offline trip is worth 50k.

You did 10k for 2 weeks, but for that 2 weeks you plying ondo and Benin.

Go and join Moove, then use moove cars to visit Benin for your vegetable farm.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
1daboi:

Anyhow you serve the thunder, the guy deserve am.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
jacobian01:

Thank you for the advice, I'm grateful for your contribution. I will come back here for testimony after I had decided by the special grace of God.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
deedee44:

We can only compare with all things being equal, but they're not. , Bottom line is.. they make good income, better than most office jobs. They also have nasty riders (with L sign sha compared to lasgidi own grin)

Hahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Crvrider:

Felicity0001 behavior is exactly how danfo and kabukabu drivers behave.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Violence

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
jpworld:

Crvrider:

Expect double portion of what you wish a good and innocent man soon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
jpworld:

What I'm trying to teach you, is how to be responsible and honorable, whatever i charge for my rent is business decision.

Mr teacher don't teach me nonsense.

Moses trying to teach Jesus without know that b4 Moses Jesus was.grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
jpworld:

Some mother's do have them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.