Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757889 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sofdoc1: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
davit:
Na reason like this make me dey like Indriver. You get your 5 stars so far you give excellent service. And you even know if and when you re rated unlike Bolt and Uber.

You for dey do Deejay professionally part-time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
bolabiyi:
my bro...I once rented an apartment from a man who solely depended on d rent to feed, anytime my rent is getting due omo na die o....he almost gave me HBP.. I also rented from a man who was doing well, he calls me after month after due after body Don organize Wella....bro, it all depends on whom u partner with o...I was in traffic for 4 hours and more at alausa yesterday...d pain no b here o...bottom line...drivers too b human being o... understanding matters in business. If d driver isn't wicked and has bin paying, nothing stops me for waiving a week o.......Heaven will not fall.... cool

I did not advise anything out of the ordinary

If any driver feels he can't meet up with rentals any week, just go and park the car...

Personally, I think a lot of us here like to make decisions from our emotions. We are emotional about little issues, and we want people to understand us through emotions too...

We are very emotional about how a rider talks to us, answers us, ask us to do anything, and we also want partners to understand us from the viewpoint of emotions....Life doesn't work that way

I am not advising any driver to sleep in traffic. But if you know you can't meet up the rental because of traffic, just take the car to your partner and go and rest...Life is really that simple

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:

If any driver feels he can't meet up with rentals any week, just go and park the car...

Personally, I think a lot of us here like to make decisions from our emotions. We are emotional about little issues, and we want people to understand us through emotions too...

We are very emotional about how a rider talks to us, answers us, ask us to do anything, and we also want partners to understand us from the viewpoint of emotions....Life doesn't work that way

I am not advising any driver to sleep in traffic. But if you know you can't meet up the rental because of traffic, just take the car to your partner and go and rest...Life is really that simple

Best and simplest advice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
jacobian01:
Ok sir, help me to serve there numbers I will call them.
blessed202017@gmail.com you can mail me so I send it to u
I can't drop others number on a public forum without their consents.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
jaymejate:
All i want is the Violence grin
Somebodi say jpworldwide

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
izzou:

oga, no argument here...you gave a sincere advice...i was just saying my own point of view..I once had a partner dat will not call me for months. I will b d one calling, asking him where to pay rentals cos he never had one acct for payment...very cool man..I don't pray to b one of the slaves JP on whatever he call himself, always coming here to boast or post earnings. Im not impressed by anyone earnings.... cool cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2020
bolabiyi:
oga, no argument here...you gave a sincere advice...i was just saying my own point of view..I once had a partner dat will not call me for months. I will b d one calling, asking him where to pay rentals cos he never had one acct for payment...very cool man..I don't pray to b one of the slaves JP on whatever he call himself, always coming here to boast or post earnings. Im not impressed by anyone earnings.... cool cool

Don't mind that guy... Running his mouth all the time like he's the king of ehailing partners.

Always jumping into my post just to get cheap popularity from my moniker.

Some already lost my respect and will never earn it again. Simple comprehension they lack, as if they saw anywhere in my post where I stated in bold "dont pay rent because of #EndSars Preotest. I don't blame them shall, when they just read across line...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Please which engine oil would be best for EOD.
Got one yesterday but will like to do the service tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2020
hvac:
Please which engine oil would be best for EOD.
Got one yesterday but will like to do the service tomorrow.
Thanks

What year? Tokunbo or naija used? If it is naija used better stick what the previous owner has been using.. And if it is tokunbo used imported oil from the USA

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2020
bolabiyi:

I have a good friend before before he left nigeria last yr finally, he buys cars for cheap amount and give people for hp to pay 15k a week or 60k a month for the next 2yrs plus and he makes his moni back in 1yr plus.
You will be responsible for the car maintenance nd fixes at the end he gives you all the document neva had issue with any of his partners that I know of, he dos this 2 just help people so not all partners are after the money some people do it to help.
If you ask him why he collect that small money, he will tell you that people will always take care of things dey know dey can easily afford and will not give them stress.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2020
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Island peeps.. Tojah, jaydee, babadee, n others
Pls any updates, is d coast clear,? toll gate etal.

Don't trust Gmap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2020
northbird:

Don't trust Gmap.
Steer clear. Steer clear
Over

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2020
chillex8:

Steer clear. Steer clear
Over

Chillex baba

Roger that, captain. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2020
northbird:

Don't trust Gmap.
Abort mission!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Those that've been working since Monday should update us please.
How have the hustle been? Do you make something reasonable at the end of the day?

I've been grounded since Sunday after that hurrible traffic experience at Lekki express. And I want to step out today.

Chillex8. Felicity0001. Eyinola... et al
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2020
donfortune48:
How have the hustle been? Do you make something reasonable at the end of the day?

I've been grounded since Sunday after that hurrible traffic experience at Lekki express. And I want to step out today.

Monday and Tuesday was hellish.
Didn't work on Wednesday.
Today, sneaked into lekki by 4am. Here I shall remain till nightfall.
Overall, one should be able to make his weekly rental but take home nothing.
It's a sacrifice to make bearing in mind that cars are hard to come by on rental cheesy. Also, for integrity.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
chillex8:

Monday and Tuesday was hellish.
Didn't work on Wednesday.
Today, sneaked into lekki by 4am. Here I shall remain till nightfall.
Overall, one should be able to make his weekly rental but take home nothing.
It's a sacrifice to make bearing in mind that cars are hard to come by on rental cheesy. Also, for integrity.

Thanks sire.
We go manage am like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Weightless:

I have a good friend before before he left nigeria last yr finally, he buys cars for cheap amount and give people for hp to pay 15k a week or 60k a month for the next 2yrs plus and he makes his moni back in 1yr plus.
You will be responsible for the car maintenance nd fixes.

60k x12 = 720k. He has made money in less than a year, meaning the car he bought is between 400k to 600k.

Is good you mention cheap cars, as a businessman i will be more than Happy to see a car 4 uber for 500k, i will gladly take 15k a week, with the driver doing maintenance, and in 1 year i make gain, the second year extra gain.

The problem here is 80% drivers don't want those cheap cars, infact u will beg them to remain with u, and when it comes to that, drivers will start giving you condition.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Weightless:

he dos this 2 just help people so not all partners are after the money some people do it to help.
If you ask him why he collect that small money, he will tell you that people will always take care of things dey know dey can easily afford and will not give them stress.

Infact the guy is into the money than people buying Corolla 2.3million, and collecting 30k weekly.

If he use 2million to buy 4 cars at 500k each.

He will make 60k weekly while someone with Corolla of 2.3million is struggling with 30k.

Where did you get this from, people will take care of things they can easily afford, on the contrary it is what you cannot afford you take care of better.

That thing that look cheap to you will be rough handled.

Felicity0001 never take care of the car giving to him for 10k, he was using it to run interstate, so don't use people will take

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
jpworld:

Infact the guy is into the money than people buying Corolla 2.3million, and collecting 30k weekly.

He will make 60k weekly while someone with Corolla of 2.3million is struggling with 30k.

Where did you get this from, people will take care of things they can easily afford, on the contrary it is what you cannot afford you take care of better.

Felicity0001 never take care of the car giving to him for 10k, he was using it to run interstate, so don't use people will take
Hw can someone who claims to be into transportation business says running interstate is abuse of car, abi oyinbo manufacture car to run only inside Lagos. Beside the tokunbo ppl buy most hv run across different countries not even states. Always give valid points, free felicity0001 for us nobody is perfect.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
jpworld:

People are different, if they dont feel they are entitled to so many things they will be fine and felicity might actually surprise you if given the chance because if u look at it 15k can be made in 3days if things are good for you that week and 60k can be made in 2weeks if u are serious.
Now becoz the money is small there will not be work load on both the car and the driver, so he will have time to take care of both himself and the car.
When it comes to business people do things differently and get different result, some long term some short term but all is to make money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2020
donfortune48:

me work keeeee grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Slickleo:

Hw can someone who claims to be into transportation business says running interstate is abuse of car, abi oyinbo manufacture car to run only inside Lagos. Beside the tokunbo ppl buy most hv run across different countries not even states. Always give valid points, free felicity0001 for us nobody is perfect.

Yes is abuse of rental fee, as a driver will you gladly drive me to Benin for 5000naira? But you will gladly accept 5000 naira to drive me to Epe.

You expect owner to give out cars for 30k, then you use the car to PH and Maiduguri.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Weightless:

People are different, if they dont feel they are entitled to so many things they will be fine and felicity might actually surprise you if given the chance because if u look at it 15k can be made in 3days if things are good for you that week and 60k can be made in 2weeks if u are serious.
Now becoz the money is small there will not be work load on both the car and the driver, so he will have time to take care of both himself and the car.

Actually 30k can be made in 2days Saturday/Sunday.

Your friend has invested wisely, if those cars he bought for 500k each work perfectly with less down time.

You keep saying there will not be work load on the car, but you refuse to say a word, when i mention Felicity0001 as example.

I will repeat it again, car rental was 10k weekly, for 2weeks. During that 2weeks car was taken to Ondo/Benin 5times.

You see human nature is to acquire more. That is why some greedy people manipulate the system, there was a time lockito was popular among uber drivers, but uber started deactivating account over it, as car owner you need to block every lockito driver comes up with to succeed in this business.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Slickleo:

I just dey look dey laff... When drivers call to get car, did they say it's for interstate? I think drivers miss interpretation of contract when they come to collect cars...

For a example, my driver took my vehicle to Benin without my permission all in the sake he wants to make up his rental.... gbam he gets involved in an accident which kept in Benin for 1month and now he owes 180k to me...

Simple instructions or contract agreement drivers can't uphold... If the car was for interstate ...then we should charge interstate fees... 50k weekly (I do interstate biz)

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
jpworld:

Actually 30k can be made in 2days Saturday/Sunday.

Your friend has invested wisely, if those cars he bought for 500k each work perfectly with less down time.

You keep saying there will not be work load on the car, but you refuse to say a word, when i mention Felicity0001 as example.

I will repeat it again, car rental was 10k weekly, for 2weeks. During that 2weeks car was taken to Ondo/Benin 5times.

You see human nature is to acquire more. That is why some greedy people manipulate the system, there was a time lockito was popular among uber drivers, but uber started deactivating account over it, as car owner you need to block every lockito driver comes up with to succeed in this business.
There must be something this Felicity0001 did to you and you are not telling us.
If he is not with your kidney, please take your eyes off him. Thanks sir

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2020
jpworld:

Yes is abuse of rental fee, as a driver will you gladly drive me to Benin for 5000naira? But you will gladly accept 5000 naira to drive me to Epe.

You expect owner to give out cars for 30k, then you use the car to PH and Maiduguri.

Oga... Make e no be say na you dey shenk yourself o. I don't know why you want to kill Felicity0001 for doing interstate. grin Give us your drivers numbers let's give them a deal to Benin if you won't see you car at Aduwawa chilling.

Since he went to Benin, you took it upon you to ensure he gets litigation for doing his business and paying agreed fee.

If I may ask, if Felicity0001 had paid 60k that week he went to Benin, shey all these your shalaye for no dey.

You're not his partner neither are you his rider. LET THE MAN BE!!! Haba

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Carshopper:

I just dey look dey laff... When drivers call to get car, did they say it's for interstate? I think drivers miss interpretation of contract when they come to collect cars...

For a example, my driver took my vehicle to Benin without my permission all in the sake he wants to make up his rental.... gbam he gets involved in an accident which kept in Benin for 1month and now he owes 180k to me...

Simple instructions or contract agreement drivers can't uphold... If the car was for interstate ...then we should charge interstate fees... 50k weekly (I do interstate biz)

Baba let's understand the grouse.

1. Is it because Felicity has no consent of his partner that made him an infidel?

2. Is it because he didnt pay 50k to the partner that week that made him a werey?

3. Is it because Felicity didn't see the agreement of the "Agreement".

4. Is it because your car don't do interstate?

Make we know how to involve thunder for the matter.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2020
tojahh:

Baba let's understand the grouse.

1. Is it because Felicity has no consent of his partner that made him an infidel?

2. Is it because he didnt pay 50k to the partner that week that made him a werey?

3. Is it because Felicity didn't see the agreement of the "Agreement".

4. Is it because your car don't do interstate?

Make we know how to involve thunder for the matter.

I am not speaking for or against anybody ... I am speaking on the op that said because we doing Uber transport business it means highway/interstate transport is allowed to happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2020
hvac:
There must be something this Felicity0001 did to you and you are not telling us.
If he is not with your kidney, please take your eyes off him. Thanks sir

He is speaking facts and experince...... Let him be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), northbird, Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.