Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757369 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2017
iamoracle:
Now I see d reason why most drivers ask riders destination first before proceeding to pick up location, just coming back since 5pm, arrfg

Good to ask for destination. If you do Taxify and you're close to their office in Lekki during closing hours please don't ask for destination if you get a request as it might be a Taxify staff and your account will be blocked immediately.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Taxify asked me to come to their office last week cos my rating was dropping meanwhile never had any issue with any rider, i noticed the following...

1. Very poor organisation as office space got crowded
2. Poor customer service
3. A guy was accused of requesting himself and his excuse was that he had to take he's sick wife to hospital. He even had hospital bills as evidence. Please what has his sick wife got to do with making request on Taxify?
4. One guys account was blocked so he said he sent a text to Femi saying before Taxify was begging us to come on their platform now that they have lots of drivers they have started to misbehave. Later when I saw the guy and asked how far, he said he's account has been deactivated permanently.
5. A guy got a request close to Taxify office few days before and was luck not to have asked for destination cos his riders were four Taxify staff who told him two previous drivers just got blocked for asking them destination.
6. A guy just started and was using a Tecno phone and just 3 trips he had made 15k (not long trips oò), we told him to enjoy while it last cos Taxify will soon block him.
7. A guy's rating was low cos he said before he allows any rider into his car he will ask the rider "what's your name", most get annoyed with him but he was doing it for his own safety.
8. Taxify has got drivers on their platform who are informants
9. A guy said he told a female rider he does not allow riders seat behind him late at night and the rider said she has the right to seat anywhere she likes...really argument.
10. Lots and lots info

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Abcdef01:

Good to ask for destination. If you do Taxify and you're close to their office in Lekki during closing hours please don't ask for destination if you get a request as it might be a Taxify staff and your account will be blocked immediately.

This does not make Sense though. One day someone will sue their mudersuckin ass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2017
bigass:

This does not make Sense though. One day someone will sue their mudersuckin ass

Dont mind them...I'm sorry i must ask..before person carry me go Cotonou

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2017
bizguru000:

The funny thing is that the guy said the Taxify staff told him "I don't want you to know where I live so drop me here". And he completed his journey home on foot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2017
bizguru000:

That's how person carry me go Akute from deep inside Shasha Egbeda since then I ask for destination.

There are some destinations that are a big NO NO for me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2017
The only time i accepted mile 2 to badagry one night i regretted it, cos of the death/bad pot holes. last trip. 5k plus but d next day the same guys arranged for an offline trip to ikorodu and i collected 11500 for dat. funnily my house is along badagry express, just after federal government college. But i don't go there, except my rest days. I start work from ogudu/ojota.
Abcdef01:

That's how person carry me go Akute from deep inside Shasha Egbeda since then I ask for destination.

There are some destinations that are a big NO NO for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
My case is different, they blocked my account for 3 weeks for customer complaints i believe an app issue caused. I no kuku bother myself, they still kept sending me messages to go online. I used the opportunity to take my car for another oven baking. They have unblocked me without me even stepping a foot in their office. I no kuku like plenty tori before
Abcdef01:
Taxify asked me to come to their office last week cos my rating was dropping meanwhile never had any issue with any rider, i noticed the following...

2. Poor customer service
3. A guy was accused of requesting himself and his excuse was that he had to take he's sick wife to hospital. He even had hospital bills as evidence. Please what has his sick wife got to do with making request on Taxify?
4. One guys account was blocked so he said he sent a text to Femi saying before Taxify was begging us to come on their platform now that they have lots of drivers they have started to misbehave. Later when I saw the guy and asked how far, he said he's account has been deactivated permanently.
5. A guy got a request close to Taxify office few days before and was luck not to have asked for destination cos his riders were four Taxify staff who told him two previous drivers just got blocked for asking them destination.
6. A guy just started and was using a Tecno phone and just 3 trips he had made 15k (not long trips oò), we told him to enjoy while it last cos Taxify will soon block him.
7. A guy's rating was low cos he said before he allows any rider into his car he will ask the rider "what's your name", most get annoyed with him but he was doing it for his own safety.
9. A guy said he told a female rider he does not allow riders seat behind him late at night and the rider said she has the right to seat anywhere she likes...really argument.
10. Lots and lots info

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
slamstanlee:
The only time i accepted mile 2 to badagry one night i regretted it, cos of the death/bad pot holes. last trip. 5k plus but d next day the same guys arranged for an offline trip to ikorodu and i collected 11500 for dat. funnily my house is along badagry express, just after federal government college. But i don't go there, except my rest days. I start work from ogudu/ojota.

You get another house for Ogudu/Ojota?

My own house too far from town so looking for where I can refresh after sleeping in the car sometimes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Abcdef01:

2. Poor customer service
10. Lots and lots info

We should all use sense to do this thing. Especially those doing this for full-time survival.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
No need asking riders destinations over the phone. I drive down to the place and ask the rider his destination face to face before starting the trip. If you wanna go to that destination, politely explain why. My line is "I live close by and I am about to close for the day, I'm sorry I can't go that far right now". Communication and politeness is key though.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abcdef01:

My own house too far from town so looking for where I can refresh after sleeping in the car sometimes
if you don't mind we can join resources and rent an apartment at Surulere.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
blackylola:
if you don't mind we can join resources and rent an apartment at Surulere.

Good idea
How many are the "we" and what's the cost
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stealth100:
No need asking riders destinations over the phone. I drive down to the place and ask the rider his destination face to face before starting the trip. If you wanna go to that destination, politely explain why. My line is "I live close by and I am about to close for the day, I'm sorry I can't go that far right now". Communication and politeness is key though.

After driving like 3km to the pick up and the rider is already in your car?

You have wasted your own time and fuel and the riders time. God help you if you meet a stubborn rider who will insist on staying in your car till another driver arrives.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abcdef01:

After driving like 3km to the pick up and the rider is already in your car?

You have wasted your own time and fuel and the riders time. God help you if you meet a stubborn rider who will insist on staying in your car till another driver arrives.

Very true...i also don't think its the best approach..rider may even attack u sef

Rider could get aggressive and say why didn't you say so over the phone

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
bizguru000:

Very true...i also don't think its the best approach..rider may even attack u sef

Rider could get aggressive and say why didn't you say so over the phone
very true and I can relate to that attacking; two suspicious guys almost beat me at lekki because I refused to go Festac @11:45pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Outa oven again. Make i go two owambe party den resume
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ogudu/ojota, My friend, sometimes i crash at the island, my dad, sometimes at ajegunle, my uncle, depending on d last trip. I have only slept in d car once at bayo kuku ikoyi. I hope not to try that again
Abcdef01:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote
author=Abcdef01 post=62405936]

Good idea
How many are the "we" and what's the cost [/quote] just two of us 100k each
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good evening ma'am tell your husband to go to fix my ride office at concord bustop (inside the concord mill now courier plus office and ask for fix my ride ) along FAAN airport they rent out cars for taxify and uber drivers
ojudunkemi:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen of this great forum. Plz help a sister in need. My husband still needs a car to drive. Either on rental or higher purchase which we prefer but we don't have much down-payment. We will appreciate it if we can get help from any God sent person. Thanks and remain bless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello good people,

Black Toyota Camry 2005 available for rental agreement with a driver with good rating on both taxify and uber.

Deposit: #35k
2 Guarantors
Weekly rate: #35k

Drop a message for me and let's meet this week. To start immediately within 48 hours.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
New oven bake, after two owabe party, then i resume. Life na jeje

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
blackylola:
just two of us 100k each

Wow 100k each

What kind of apartment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abcdef01:

Wow 100k each

What kind of apartment

Go to aja or any cheap place on the island, look for a small room, and put only foam, no be to just crash for nite?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
slamstanlee:

Dope stuff

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abcdef01:

Wow 100k each

What kind of apartment
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
slamstanlee:

Nice ride. I use a Corolla sport also. What's your rim size? My rear bumper scratches the floor when I carry 3 at the back. I want to increase the rim size of mine cos that's the only way I can increase ride height without compromising handling.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
16" plus d car is raised a little. I have Carried a Yokozuna size lady before. at surulere plus her sister at d back no worries.
iamspeedracer:

Nice ride. I use a Corolla sport also. What's your rim size? My rear bumper scratches the floor when I carry 3 at the back. I want to increase the rim size of mine cos that's the only way I can increase ride height without compromising handling.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
TokyoBulls:
I need 10 drivers who have active Uber accounts and profiles for immediate employment. They must have a rating of minimum 4.4 and be ready to start working immediately. I pay 20% of net income, 100% performance bonus and additional N20,000 to high fliers (minimum NN150,000 per week gross earnings. You can send a mail to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com.

can a new driver apply? Please give us a chance to survive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by holysaint1(m): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2017
iamoracle:
Someone said dis was not possible sometimes ago, sir ogunvic and co, expect my challenge soonest
Bro pls can you pm me on how you re activated your account. Quite hrlp full at the moment. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2017
slamstanlee:
16" plus d car is raised a little. I have Carried a Yokozuna size lady before. at surulere plus her sister at d back no worries.

I need to copy your style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), Itsrm(m), raslim20(m), Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.