Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799288 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Position well.....leave shomolu,drive down to gbagada u will get a request..
sammie234:
Guys. What's the situation report today? Market dey today? I have not gotten a request since 12pm today. @ Shomolu, fola i agoro. Should go off today and work tomorrow?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
dyemida:

I wanted to reply you in your own coin but I wouldn't do that. I'll state this anyway:

1. First of all sir, it is "I'm" not am.

2. Don't you think this post is rather too brusque and uncouth for a supposedly humble man?

3. How can you tell by just viewing my write-up that I am a slowpoke? Do you know the meaning of the word at all?

In conclusion, my advice to you is to get your facts right. Play your game well before coming up here to put up a post. We're not dumb heads here. We're smart people save you.

How would you go through the toll once and it brings up #240 charge just for you?
this double tool fare has happened to me times without number. It even happened sometime ago when I passed ikoyi link bridge. 500 naira toll fare instead of 250 naira.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
What's the issue about the toll, why worry? When it's favoring drivers most times. Even some time ago i noticed uber charge for the non functional/2nd toll when you going to ajah...i dont know if they have stopped it, but after passing thru the first and the 2nd then, when i check i always see 240. That's 120 each. Meanwhile, i hope they have updated the new toll fares....?
abitafah:
this double tool fare has happened to me times without number. It even happened sometime ago when I passed ikoyi link bridge. 500 naira toll fare instead of 250 naira.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
sammie234:
Guys. What's the situation report today? Market dey today? I have not gotten a request since 12pm today. @ Shomolu, fola i agoro. Should go off today and work tomorrow?
market is cool bro, Ikeja and chevron are very hot come out and position yourself well. Oluwa bless our hustle

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
slamstanlee:
What's the issue about the toll, why worry? When it's favoring drivers most times. Even some time ago i noticed uber charge for the non functional/2nd toll when you going to ajah...i dont know if they have stopping it, but after passing thru the first and the 2nd then, when i check i always see 240. That's 120 each. Meanwhile, i hope they have updated the new toll fares....?

Abeg someone help me answer this question quick. I did 3trip last week. Will UBER do top up?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
blackylola:
market is cool bro, Ikeja and chevron are very hot come out and position yourself well. Oluwa bless our hustle

What time do you start work bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Romeo3:
you don't understand.

if you try to defraud uber or an uber rider, they wont block you. they will frustrate you. they will put a -50,000 balance on your account.

you will keep working until you PAY back that 50k. that is What happened with that account.

you can't do less than 50 trips and have 112k. dem never born your papa. That driver is a cheat and he is being punished by uber. he will work like a donkey till his account returns to positive

ohhh i get now
so it's not just the uber 20% cut that lead to that negative 61k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
ogunvic41:
HAVENT DRIVEN FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW...HAVE PROJECT TO SUPERVISE...
STARTING NOW.. LETS MOVE LAGOS O

Man, I see your rating has seriously come back up. how you take do am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
toyclicks:

Man, I see your rating has seriously come back up. how you take do am
FREE WIFI, ORBIT CHEWING GUM, NEW AUX CABLE, GOOD CONVERSATION... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Guys I jst did my drivers license today and all I hv is the first documents given inplace of capturing which is not anytime soon , however I was told I can use this for driving
My question, will Uber and Taxify accept this frm me as a new driver?
Wat other thing do I need for registration aside my Drivers license pls?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ehubbs:

Abeg someone help me answer this question quick. I did 3trip last week. Will UBER do top up?
yes. for you alone. they stopped top ups for everyone else last week. but for doing 3 trips, dem go find you something.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Romeo3:
yes. for you alone. they stopped top ups for everyone else last week. but for doing 30 trips, dem go find you something.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Romeo3:
yes. for you alone. they stopped top ups for everyone else last week. but for doing 3 trips, dem go find you something.

Sorry i mean 30trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
blackylola:

E be like na me and you go dey do this challange

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Hi everyone, I am a 3 weeks old Uber driver and I was driving a 2008 Honda Accord that I had to drop, not because it consumes fuel but also because it was in a bad shape {vibration and suspension noise}.
I'm currently without a car and I need one to get back on the road.
If anyone has a car, please contact me.
I live in Surulere...
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Taxify no pay today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamspeedracer:

What time do you start work bros
5:30am and I don't do night work 4 security reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

challenge with who? U wan make I get fault
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am motivated by you guys, I can't wait to start, my fear is that am not very familiar with lagos routes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

FREE WIFI, ORBIT CHEWING GUM, NEW AUX CABLE, GOOD CONVERSATION... grin grin grin
eku inawo o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Romeo3:

This my guy! Laugh wan kill me. ; ;dem go really find am something D grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by holluswagga(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
slavemerchant:
I am motivated by you guys, I can't wait to start, my fear is that am not very familiar with lagos routes
most of the passengers know their routes ask dem to direct you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
blackylola:
challenge with who? U wan make I get fault

Which fault again na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
JK768:

This my guy! Laugh wan kill me. ; ;dem go really find am something D grin
don't mind romeo3. grin what a response.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
A reasonable person will see this is just an app malfunction.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

GOD BLESS U BRO, CALLS WILL ALWAYS COME IN AND WILL AFFECT THE INTERNET...

Hi your plate number is AKD 951 EG?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Ọmọ una two dey para
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Hi your plate number is AKD 951 EG?
No there are lots of 407 in Lagos...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
dyemida:

I wanted to reply you in your own coin but I wouldn't do that. I'll state this anyway:

1. First of all sir, it is "I'm" not am.

2. Don't you think this post is rather too brusque and uncouth for a supposedly humble man?

3. How can you tell by just viewing my write-up that I am a slowpoke? Do you know the meaning of the word at all?

In conclusion, my advice to you is to get your facts right. Play your game well before coming up here to put up a post. We're not dumb heads here. We're smart people save you.

How would you go through the toll once and it brings up #240 charge just for you?
The bolded is a normal shit on uber. It has happened to me severally. I tire to right uber to refund customers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Romeo3:
you are very wrong.

a negative account balance is an indication of money owed uber. in this case, it's fraud.
Please give the guy d benefit of doubt. He could have intentionally engaged in only long distance and surge trips.
See a shot from my earning too where payout was in negative. To me it simply means the cash received from all trip payments oh.

But I'm still your street disciple.

Imagine the shot without the promotion subtotal

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Someone said dis was not possible sometimes ago, sir ogunvic and co, expect my challenge soonest

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sdee30: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2017
09051188916. Hi guys I just got my account activated and I need a car to start the hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m), konkoabove and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.